Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,018 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch (28046 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience / Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) / Niger Delta Women At EFCC Rivers Office Protesting For Patience Jonathan (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by NotComplaining: 7:45am On Sep 12, 2016
Efcc this is not mere euphamistic corruption, Patience Jonathan and her acolytes within the banking institutions committed what only constitutes as an act of invasion against Nigeria; surreptitiously executed. Plunderer. She really needs to be prosecuted under punitive laws dealing with rapatious warmongers.

I cant recall Patience Jonathan being sworn into any government position, so why is she being given preseidential protection? Efcc need to arrign her on the basis of unjustified wealth. It seems it is only in the rich Gardens of Naija plutocrats that money grows on trees and needs not be explained.

The PDP 'invaded' this countries under the guise of elections for the single purposes of stealing anything and everything. 16 years of robbery is enough to send the UK back to the dark ages.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Nickymezor(f): 7:47am On Sep 12, 2016
Nawa oo... Madam p , chaiii dere is God oo.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Tiegarr: 7:48am On Sep 12, 2016
todayboy:

Tell who buhari appoint out of competence
Ignoramus,stay on track..

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by flokii: 7:51am On Sep 12, 2016
NotComplaining:
Efcc this is not mere euphamistic corruption, Patience Jonathan and her acolytes within the banking institutions committed what only constitutes as an act of invasion against Nigeria; surreptitiously executed. Plunder. She really needs to be prosecuted under punitive laws dealing with rapatious warmongers.

I cant recall Patience Jonathan being sworn into any government position, so why is she being given preseidential protection? Efcc need to arrign her on the basis of unjustified wealth. It seems it is only in the rich Gardens of Naija plutocrats that money grows on trees and needs not be explained.

The PDP 'invaded' this countries under the guise of elections for the single purposes of stealing anything and everything. 16 years of robbery is enough to send the UK back to the dark ages.

Oga you too talk.. Oyibo repete

Just ebami ki gbe ole don do.. She is a thief (worse than those petty ones they set ablaze for stealing 10 naira in d market)

No wonder OBJ refused to attend FEC meeting cos. he felt GEJ had no moral credibility to seat with past leaders..
Yet his mumu worshippers won't allow us hear word on NL, he is this, he is that.. best thing to happen since slice bread, useless pple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Observation11(m): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2016
Let Mr President Buhari give Nigerians the change they promised and stop telling us the story of the past government , we know that the past government of Jonathan was corrupt that is why we vote APC into power to bring change to Nigeria. a enough of this Drama, it is time to act, we need result not story. Mr President give us the change you promised, because that is why we voted you to Power. Nigerians are suffering since you assume office . what is really the problem?? tell us we want to know
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by weyabcom: 7:52am On Sep 12, 2016
Media war by APC. Efcc tak her to court. She hav already sue you pple. Nonsense govt. Media trial , u can only masturbate ur zombies to ejaculation.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by brightleave(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2016
how can I send a post in nairaland?
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by NotComplaining: 7:56am On Sep 12, 2016
BankeSmalls:

And Aishr Halliburton nko?

I accuse you of selective amnesia.

Exactly what psychological complex are you suffering from?

Even if Aisha Buhari is guilty, how does bashing her spell out progress in our judiciary? Where is her name mentioned in the report? When there's a report being published about the Haliburton scandal, you are totally free to bash Aisha and her husband Buhari.

Please avoid hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by amagunnerfan: 8:00am On Sep 12, 2016
slyng:
Recession has been in the making but we never knew.
They covered it with bogus figures upon figures.

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by gisco200(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2016
Dis woman she is d root of Nigeria problem we are facing now, so let justice be done

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by amagunnerfan: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2016
bigboss80s:
Doesn't matter what she did. I hope they know that she is untouchable just like the wives of all past leaders including Turai Yar'aduau who I know transferred billions of dollars to Dubai through a particular BDC operator before and after her husband's death. I supported this man to be president but unfortunately he has turned his previously acclaimed anti-graft war into a witch-hunting spree. Buhari should focus on getting our economy out of the doldrums. No straight-thinking Nigerian takes his anti-corruption war serious anymore.
She can't be touched? Says who? The previous first ladies were not touched because lilly livered idiotas such as le Shoeless were ruling.

Watch how mama piss will be touched and sent to jail soon. And what you do call witch hunting? When you witch hunt someone, it means the person did not commit the crime you are claiming they committed.

Which is invalid in this case as mama piss by the virtue of the court case she filed, agreed that she owned the money in question. Now if you agree, which will be unreasonable for you not to after the owner confirmed he owns the money, can you also explain where she came about such gigantic amount of money in such a short period of time? And why exactly was the monies not in her name but in the names of her colonies?

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by amagunnerfan: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2016
todayboy:

Its just media trial

Change must start with buhari

As far no probe on buratai buhari is only joking
So it is no longer Tinubu now?
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by misscall247: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2016
GMBuhari:
Jesu Oluwa o

This classic case of greed shows how they can't get enough, they just need to include drivers, housemaids, janitors, gardners virtually anyone they can control.

In their mindless greed, thieving spree, they don't even trust people they used their names to be signatories to the account, which would have been harder for EFCC to trace because cheques or cards would not be allowed, just online banking

Who'd have thunk breeze will blow their yansh wide open?

Meanwhile these are people some hungry, senseless youths are defending offline and online

Shame after glory , grace to grass won't be our portion IJN

But from the depth of my heart, I say Shame on BadLuck Egbere Jonathan, Pathetic Patience Jonathan and anyone who ever glorified them
If u enter dia,u will steal too just as buhari is doing now
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2016
None of my business. At least I benefited during GEJ administration as a common man! I rather have a corrupt Govt and be living well and fine than to have a so called corrupt free govt and be in recession
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by amagunnerfan: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2016
Tyche:
Enough of all the media trials and NL convictions. The EFCC is now the symbolic dog that barks but doesn't bite, otherwise, how do you explain all the media trials that have amounted to nothing.

meanwhile, how far with Saraki's case sef
What do you call media trial? You mean to say the media should not do their work right? I am a journalist myself, I am on the look out for stories and on at all time try to make friends in order to find stories. It is the norm. It is your educated illitracy that makes you see something wrong with that.

You can't gag the media. Never.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by flokii: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2016
Observation11:
Let Mr President Buhari give Nigerians the change they promised and stop telling us the story of the past government , we know that the past government of Jonathan was corrupt that is why we vote APC into power to bring change to Nigeria. a enough of this Drama, it is time to act, we need result not story. Mr President give us the change you promised, because that is why we voted you to Power. Nigerians are suffering since you assume office . what is really the problem?? tell us we want to know

Honestly I dnt pity ur kind..

I won't even think twice to blow off ur head #justSaying
It's better you keep quiet now.. Even U.S wnt let something of this magnitude go. cheers!
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by tinsel: 8:06am On Sep 12, 2016
todayboy:
Media trials

Efcc is the most useless organization
Why do you call it medial trial. It was Mrs. Jonathan that exposed herself by going to court to claim ownership of the money.
Why must you people defend every thing. How much did she give you from the stolen money? I am sure where you are now, you don't even know how to eat the next meal, and you here defending a woman who has the audacity to come forward to claim ownership of 33. Million us dollars.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2016
Yomieluv:
Am not even interested in her thieving antics, what's getting me overboard is the rate at which the sicko, and poverty driven people are defending her.

Money meant for the public, siphoned blindly by a common criminal, yet some people are defending her..

Shame on our "na our pikin" mentality..

She's just a common thief, if found guilty.
this is witchhunting and not corruption, ameachi and fashola are saints abi? Dogara is a saint? zombies

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by senatordave1(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2016
The truth is that all a wailers know that mama piss is guilty.they are just pissed off that those close to buhari. Have not been indicted.whether apc people are prosecuted or not is immaterial,what matters is that those pdp people that are being indicted are all guilty.none is innocent.mama gej must go down.I can't fathom how she made over 30 million dollars from being the wife of a lecturer,deputy gov and gov,vice president and president.the only visible means of livelihood was as a perm secre in bayelsa for 4 years.her salary should not be more than 300,000 a month or up to 50 million in 4 years
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by GloShare(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2016
Burger01:
People are unabashedly corrupt in this country.

Jonathan, see your life. Husband and wife...thieves.

Thieving IB, thieving madam piss... undecided

Abeg, who knows where this buka dey angry

I swear to God I know this bukka.

Ate there 2 weeks ago.

It's at akute, martins busstop.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2016
That's why if am praying for wealth I also tell God to let me knw when am rich
Like these guys them get money but dem norr know
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Ugosample(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2016
bigboss80s:
Doesn't matter what she did. I hope they know that she is untouchable just like the wives of all past leaders including Turai Yar'aduau who I know transferred billions of dollars to Dubai through a particular BDC operator before and after her husband's death. I supported this man to be president but unfortunately he has turned his previously acclaimed anti-graft war into a witch-hunting spree. Buhari should focus on getting our economy out of the doldrums. No straight-thinking Nigerian takes his anti-corruption war serious anymore.

Turai transferred billions shocked shocked

That one should come and explain too o.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2016
GMBuhari:
Jesu Oluwa o

This classic case of greed shows how they can't get enough, they just need to include drivers, housemaids, janitors, gardners virtually anyone they can control.

In their mindless greed, thieving spree, they don't even trust people they used their names to be signatories to the account, which would have been harder for EFCC to trace because cheques or cards would not be allowed, just online banking

Meanwhile these are people some hungry, senseless youths are defending offline and online

But from the depth of my heart, I say Shame on BadLuck Egbere Jonathan, Pathetic Patience Jonathan and anyone who ever glorified them

Very greedy and foolish woman. Give or take, Intelligence sources allege she's stole worth close to $2Billion; why couldn't she deny ownership of this $34m? Thats what happens when idiocy governs the part of your brain thats reserved for critical thinking. She just gave President Buhari the opening his Government needed all along. I hope they don't bungle it by backing off when the usual screams and cries start from the criminal population from her side of the country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Ugosample(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2016
flokii:

Oga you too talk.. Oyibo repete

Just ebami ki gbe ole don do.. She is a thief (worse than those petty ones they set ablaze for stealing 10 naira in d market)

No wonder OBJ refused to attend FEC meeting cos. he felt GEJ had no moral credibility to seat with past leaders..
Yet his mumu worshippers won't allow us hear word on NL, he is this, he is that.. best thing to happen since slice bread, useless pple.

Which Nigerian president has credibility?

That idiot (Obasanjo) squandered $16b on "power reforms" but where is the light?
Pot calling kettle black.....
Agbalagba oniranu.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by foladara777(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2016
Zceesneh:
this is witchhunting and not corruption, ameachi and fashola are saints abi? Dogara is a saint? zombies
Aiite... So Dogara, fashola et all are not saints, therefore every other thief should go Scot free?
D intensity with which some people display their stupidity is mind- numbing.. So as long as itz a witchhunt, itz not corruption....
This particular woman even irritates me coz she lacks class and discretion.... And am not speaking of her scary use of English language... Imagine organizing an inquiry televised nationwide on a matter of national secirity- I mean d chibok girls' issue
And to cap it all off, she is now also one of d most corrupt people in the country, siphoning away our common wealth and some people will have d guts to defend her
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by AntiWailer: 8:20am On Sep 12, 2016
Yomieluv:
Am not even interested in her thieving antics, what's getting me overboard is the rate at which the sicko, and poverty driven people are defending her.

Money meant for the public, siphoned blindly by a common criminal, yet some people are defending her..

Shame on our "na our pikin" mentality..

She's just a common thief, if found guilty.

My brother u are very right.

31.8 million dollars

This is another 15million dollars.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by modath(f): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2016
Osahon7:
None of my business. At least I benefited during GEJ administration as a common man! I rather have a corrupt Govt and be living well and fine than to have a so called corrupt free govt and be in recession

If you were smart, you'd understand that this limitless looting is why you are now in economic meltdown...

BTW, naija's economy was never great, it was the proceed of corruption exchanging hands that gave people a false sense of security, now that that is almost non existent, naija's true state is clear for all to see..

Viable economies all over the world have industries, roads, services, infrastructures etc , what do we own?

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Boss13: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Something must be done to banks that receive these monies without recourse to due diligence in accepting deposits! They have all these while been the custodians of funds of corrupt people...

This has been my clarion call. Banks are the vehicle and medium of corrupt practices in this country. It is not a shock to see SKYE bank being involved in this practice, take a look at the Bank and the recent happenings with the Bank. Unethical and bad business practices breed mismanagement and insolvencies. I think it is high time that Nigerians begin to realise their collective powers and start boycotting financial institutions named in these scandals. The reason they exist in business is because of Nigerians. Once there is a boycott or a threat of boycott, they will no longer continue this bad practice.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Blazing99: 8:25am On Sep 12, 2016
Jonathan defenders. Where are you?
Despite the economic recesion, I'm happy that man was taken out of office
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by OluwaSheyi123: 8:27am On Sep 12, 2016
GMBuhari:
Jesu Oluwa o

Shame on you, Fashola etc the bohole and website thieves should be ashamed.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by ikwubaba: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2016
sankky:
Distractions from the policy incompetence. Try her in the court of law if u truly have any evidence and not on the pages of newspapers just to distract us
KEEP THE TRIAL ON THE MEDIA FOR THE BLUNT FOOLS WHO HAIL CHEAP PROPAGANDA LIKE THIS. I WILL ONKY HAIL YOU WHEN YOU LAWFULLY CONVICT HER.

Oby Ezekwesili wrote:

I still find it funny that most people don't know why Nigeria economy went into recession, they love the incompetent lies of Lai Mohammed about the past government ruining everything.

It's also myopic to think that if Jonathan were to still be in power, we would be worse off.

The truth about Nigeria's recession is this; it was caused by the president's unguided rhetoric and uncultured body language.

Firstly, there is nothing we are buying today that we weren't buying 5 years ago, therefore it's not our purchase that put pressure on Naira but withdrawal of funds by foreign investors.

After the election, the president created instability with his unguided statements about how everyone is corrupt and how everyone is going to jail. The instability made foreign
investors to liquidate their investment and change their money to dollars. In the process of trying to flee, they were willing to buy dollars at any price, which lead to high exchange dollar rate.

Even though some of them were not ready to run away, but want their money in dollars to save their investments from devaluation, the president gave a bad signal by banning deposit of foreign currency into dormiciliary accounts. That was enough for free market believers to see the draconian handwriting on the wall, that was the beginning of dollar rush.

To make matters worse, the president came up with another outrageous policy of rationing dollar to certain sectors and blocking many sectors out. That was the nail in the coffin which facilitated the emergence of free FALL.

In the end, foreign investors took
over $80B out of the economy within a short period and everything went down to free fall.

To those who believe it will be worse if Jonathan is still there, you are all wrong. Policy continuity and political stability will not let billions of dollars leave our shores within such tiny time frame. Even though the government might have income shortage, the private sector will weather the storm by their confidence in the market.

The fear of the unknown created by PMB is responsible for the economic downturn not low oil price. Interest rate in America is currently at 0.5% while it is 12% in Nigeria. JP Morgan Chase will not mind borrowing $50 billion from Feds at 0.5 and put in Nigeria for return of %2000 profit.

Citi bank will do the same, likewise US Bank Corp. Chase gave Buhari warning about the repercussions of his fixing policy before they pulled out, but his illiterate cyber warriors and misseducated e-soldiers said JP MORGAN can go to hell, they no longer believe in economic metrics since their messiah is in charge.

Funny enough they are all suffering today because of the stupid policy, but they find relief by blaming it on past administration and Gucci appetite of average Nigerians.

For your information, if your president "kontunu" with his unguided rhetoric, Naira will go down to N1000/1 $. But we thank God, he is no talking less now.

Copied. .

Completely unconnected to issue on discussion. Unless you want to deflect the issue.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2016
foladara777:

Aiite... So Dogara, fashola et all are not saints, therefore every other thief should go Scot free?
D intensity with which some people display their stupidity is mind- numbing.. So as long as itz a witchhunt, itz not corruption....
This particular woman even irritates me coz she lacks class and discretion.... And am not speaking of her scary use of English language... Imagine organizing an inquiry televised nationwide on a matter of national secirity- I mean d chibok girls' issue
And to cap it all off, she is now also one of d most corrupt people in the country, siphoning away our common wealth and some people will have d guts to defend her
no time to read this, ur useless bubu should focus on Nigeria economy and not witchhunting opposition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi's Birthday (Photos) / 10 Things Saraki Said About Nigeria To Russian Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.