Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch (28050 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience / Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) / Niger Delta Women At EFCC Rivers Office Protesting For Patience Jonathan (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by flokii: 8:34am On Sep 12, 2016
Ugosample:

Which Nigerian president has credibility?

That idiot (Obasanjo) squandered $16b on "power reforms" but where is the light?
Pot calling kettle black.....
Agbalagba oniranu.

Like or hate him, he is still d best since departure from office.. The stats. are there
Although he brought d Otueke curse upon us which he is also regretting now.

But baba cleared debts, grew our reserves and made some notable policies eg. Nigerians being appointed as CEOs, MDs of multinationals, etc... He is lesser evil compared to what just left

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Sanchez01: 8:37am On Sep 12, 2016
Firefire:
Akamara
Seems you've lost your voice for the PDP. I'm sure as hell there's a story behind it.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by awoluyi(m): 8:39am On Sep 12, 2016
At the fullest of time, the plunderers of our common wealth will be plundered.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Firefire(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2016
Sanchez01:

Seems you've lost your voice for the PDP. I'm sure as hell there's a story behind it.

What is PDP?
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by ans123: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2016
By my calculation $15,000,000 X 400 is N6,000,000,000. Oh lawd that's our budget for one year in d hands of a single individual

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by progress69: 8:46am On Sep 12, 2016
todayboy:

Its just media trial

Change must start with buhari

As far no probe on buratai buhari is only joking

Ogbeni go siddon. U guys just use words that u don't even know the meaning. What is media trial?
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by kaycito: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2016
Like Stella Oduah's house maid right? Fools believing this concoted stories will never learn

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by iyaegin: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2016
modath:

I'm 100% sure this is no fresh discovery but the government decided to let info "leak" so that the na "awa pikin" "Jona's govt was sabotaged" "all problems is Buhari' fault" can see why their lives is now messed up!!

These people balled all through but still managed to sow seed of discord in people's minds that will push them to come online with their 10mb gift on 100n recharge to "explain" this or worse deflect attention by asking about "Buratai" !!!

As if Buratai will remain an "officially protected person (OPP, C Pius Adesanmi 2016) till the end of time!!

There have been whispers that River park estate on airport road belongs to mama piss, even if she managed to triplicate herself and the 3 have worked from the day of their conception, nothing in this world can explain it!!! Sure proceed of corruption!!

*see her strong face with horrible eyebrows on top all the thievery* Class has no price tag! cool

Very true, this is a case that has been on long before now and it suprised me that it took this long to break however I can say without a doubt that it was deliberately just leaked by the Government to the Press to take some pressure off Buhari, recession and all that negative talk about him now otherwise anyone would notice it's been a new story on this Patience issue every day since saturday and they are always picking up where the last story ended.we wait to see though the outcome of what the Government would do if the freeze would be lifted due to the court cases.Its so sad how money has been looted by GEJ and this is just one bank so far surely there would be other bank(s)

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by ceda99: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2016
Mama peace killing nigerians softly
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by xtervaganza(m): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2016
Yes, they stole. But at least her husband's policies made more money and life was better for us.

Under the holy administration it's been from one suffering to the other
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by GoodSide: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2016
efcc recovers
and as usual APC squanders it all.
useless country
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by frubben(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2016
Men dis woman was the problem of goodluck's administration. The woman spoil everything for good luck no b small.

Her ass should be thrown into kuje if found guilty. But we dey nija, e no fit happen because this woman get connection pass buhari
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by jayslik: 8:55am On Sep 12, 2016
ThE money looted under GEJ regime is not up to 10% oF ABACHA`s Loot. There is no president that did loot as far as nigeria is concern.all we need is Reduction in price of our basic needS.#WE ARE WAITING FOR CHANGE#
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Ugosample(m): 8:55am On Sep 12, 2016
flokii:

Like or hate him, he is still d best since departure from office.. The stats. are there
Although he brought d Otueke curse upon us which he is also regretting now.

But baba cleared debts, grew our reserves and made some notable policies eg. Nigerians being appointed as CEOs, MDs of multinationals, etc... He is lesser evil compared to what just left

The key word is evil....
He is a criminal who should be in jail, just like the "otueke drunkard" and the current "Daura President"

$16 billion shocked
Third term
rape of democracy
odi and zakanu
etc....
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by muredo(m): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2016
See finishing!!!
modath:

You and the real "t*t" have nothing in common, the later is a beauty to behold, haven of pleasure and source of nourishment, while you are just an ignorant sagging pain!!

Go and find out about Visa/American Express' black and platinum cards, not the 100$ limit plastic you are carrying around, which your 1k minimum deposit gave you access to! sad

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Elxandre(m): 8:58am On Sep 12, 2016
I support anti-corruption, but if the EFCC could turn a blind eye to the Burutai saga, I have no words for such hypocrisy.
They ask how PEJ could have saved such, but didn't ask how a Military man saved millions of Dollars.

I'm tired of this thieves, but I'll never be a hypocrite!

Selective justice like this only breeds ethnic disharmony, which in the long run wrecks a country.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by rusher14: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2016
bigboss80s:
Doesn't matter what she did. I hope they know that she is untouchable just like the wives of all past leaders including Turai Yar'aduau who I know transferred billions of dollars to Dubai through a particular BDC operator before and after her husband's death. I supported this man to be president but unfortunately he has turned his previously acclaimed anti-graft war into a witch-hunting spree. Buhari should focus on getting our economy out of the doldrums. No straight-thinking Nigerian takes his anti-corruption war serious anymore.

Why should buhari focus on getting the economy out of the doldrums?

Why shouldn't he simply encourage his own clique to replicate the Jonathans?

After all, we Nigerians accept looting is part of governance.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2016
God r U still trying to look for excuses d kind of woman U will be unimaginable
tit:
useless efcc
"a special card which was acceptable worldwide".

my atm card is acceptable worldwide too.
come and capture me.
this people mumu pass baba suwe own.

(has baba suwe made any movie recently or he is chopping ndlea money?)

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by anonimi: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2016
Elxandre:
I support anti-corruption, but if the EFCC could turn a blind eye to the Burutai saga, I have no words for such hypocrisy.
They ask how PEJ could have saved such, but didn't ask how a Military man saved millions of Dollars.

I'm tired of this thieves, but I'll never be a hypocrite!

Selective justice like this only breeds ethnic disharmony, which in the long run wrecks a country.

Someone already explained how Buratai saved to buy multi-million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ houseS in Dubai.
See below. I am wondering IF he is a zombie Buharideen who has eaten Aisha Halliburton rice

sweetgala:
Notice I'm assessing Buratai

I doubt an army general in any economic circumstance is earning anything less than 150K dollars please do quote me anywhere. And he is guaranteed a pension many would not turn up their nose to

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by rusher14: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2016
shinarambo1:

you need to have seen how a nl member called gloshare or shareglo was defending her yesterday as if his/her life depended on PEJ.lol

Of course her life depends on PEJ.

When you see monikers released after the election of 2015, with hardly any contribution to other discuss, you know, just like the bank accounts with the names of domestic staff, they were set up as part of a fraud network.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by sweetgala(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2016
anonimi:

Someone already explained how Buratai saved to buy multi-million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ houseS in Dubai.
See below. I am wondering IF he is a zombie Buharideen who has eaten Aisha Halliburton rice

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

I don't know about houses I only heard of one house , I'll not hold court for Buratai but I can conclude if he sought a mortgage or a loan he can guarantee a home in Dubai. The house was valued around 1 million dollars

Even if Buratai stole it does not absolve PEJ , let them all answer their case one by one.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2016
Shame on klepto shepopo!
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by rusher14: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2016
collinskoko14:

Make dem first go arrest swiss banks for accepting deposits

The Swiss banks offer more transparency than ever before reason our local champions have been avoiding them like the plague since the new millennium.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by rusher14: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2016
Observation11:
Let Mr President Buhari give Nigerians the change they promised and stop telling us the story of the past government , we know that the past government of Jonathan was corrupt that is why we vote APC into power to bring change to Nigeria. a enough of this Drama, it is time to act, we need result not story. Mr President give us the change you promised, because that is why we voted you to Power. Nigerians are suffering since you assume office . what is really the problem?? tell us we want to know

Buhari should simply do a Jonathan on us and start giving clerics funds to buy arms, enrich houseboys and housegirs, spirit away a few million dollars so we can praise him.

We seem to accept that's what leadership is about.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by anonimi: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2016
sweetgala:
I don't know about houses I only heard of one house , I'll not hold court for Buratai but I can conclude if he sought a mortgage or a loan he can guarantee a home in Dubai. The house was valued around 1 million dollars

Even if Buratai stole it does not absolve PEJ , let them all answer their case one by one.

No one said Buratai's THEFT absolves anyone else.
So stop that worn-out line, you hear?

Buratai told you he got a mortgage or a loan, abi since you are his confidant?
Abeg na which bank give am the mortgage or loan and at what interest rate?

More Details Emerge On Nigeria Chief Of Army Staff General Buratai’s Dubai Properties

An ongoing investigation by SaharaReporters into properties acquired in Dubai by Chief of Army Staff (COAS), General Tukur Buratai, has revealed more details about the officer’s real estate acquisitions estimated at N160 million at the minimum.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/09/more-details-emerge-nigeria-chief-army-staff-general-buratai%E2%80%99s-dubai-properties

General Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment As Chief Of Army Staff

General Tukur Yusuf Buratai bought a second choice property in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, days after his appointment as Nigeria’s Chief of Army Staff (COAS), an investigation by SaharaReporters has revealed.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/27/general-buratai-bought-second-dubai-property-days-after-appointment-chief-army-staff

Maybe you are defending the LOOTocrat because he fooled you (and many of his 200 million mumu fellow citizens) with his publicity paparazzi press-up stunts.
Not me!!!

michaelwilli:
Definitely not a pot bellied glutton

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2649856_10500560101529283858527035818416736258139703n_jpegbea01217481bf6b3c9f96f7b582c5737

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by anonimi: 9:28am On Sep 12, 2016
rusher14:
The Swiss banks offer more transparency than ever before reason our local champions have been avoiding them like the plague since the new millennium.

........but DullardPoo said his employer and former junior in the Army did not steal our money despite all the refunds from the Swiss? shocked
Perhaps it is because they are MORE than simple esprit-de-corps for uniformed men. It may be esprit de LOOT for our chop & clean mouth APCshit messiah. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by rusher14: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2016
Osahon7:
None of my business. At least I benefited during GEJ administration as a common man! I rather have a corrupt Govt and be living well and fine than to have a so called corrupt free govt and be in recession

So if your father throws a party every day because he works for NITEL he sells "fire" lines you didn't know a day would come when Nitel would be broke and obsolete?

Celebrate him and realise there really was no investment but what the heck, we had a good time.

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by rusher14: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2016
anonimi:

........but DullardPoo said his employer and former junior in the Army did not steal our money despite all the refunds from the Swiss? shocked
Perhaps it is because they are MORE than simple esprit-de-corps for uniformed men. It may be esprit de LOOT for our chop & clean mouth APCshit messiah. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

Therefore we all should steal no be so?
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Lionofdjungle: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2016
Mere common sense should let anybody know that the money is questionable. If not, why did she use her houseboy's name and picture and went to the extent of forging his signature? It shows that something is fishy somewhere.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by july66: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.punchng.com/houseboy-drivers-names-used-open-15m-accounts/

expose her more than this, that doesn't make different from other Nigerian politicians. They are all the same. I wish there is other means rule a country other than through politicians. They expose these once as if they are better. A time is coming when other party will come to power & all the cover up taking place now will be exposed. Some promised to declare assets publicly before elections, later they did it secretly & they think we forget easily.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by anonimi: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2016
rusher14:
Therefore we all should steal no be so?

No.
Where did you deduce that from

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Shoot Protesters In Rivers During Peaceful Procession / 5 Suicide Bombers Die In Borno After Suicide Belt Detonation Error(Graphic Pics) / Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.