Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch (28049 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience / Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) / Niger Delta Women At EFCC Rivers Office Protesting For Patience Jonathan (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by july66: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2016
rusher14:

Therefore we all should steal no be so?
No. Just to let you know they are not better off than the people they are exposing. A simple case of thief joining to beat another thief. Same same people.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by brightpre(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2016
let them be eating our money, many days for the thief one day for the owner.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by rusher14: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2016
july66:
No. Just to let you know they are not better off than the people they are exposing. A simple case of thief joining to beat another thief. Same same people.

I don't know about you but when I catch a thief I don't bother too much about the ones that have died. The judgement would be for the ones that have been freshly caught
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Tyche(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2016
amagunnerfan:
What do you call media trial? You mean to say the media should not do their work right? I am a journalist myself, I am on the look out for stories and on at all time try to make friends in order to find stories. It is the norm. It is your educated illitracy that makes you see something wrong with that.

You can't gag the media. Never.

Oga journalist, how far with Saraki's trial?
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by otunbateekay(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2016
@pa Chukwudi where are you? You need to be here... Meanwhile barka de sallah to everyone on nairaland, especially to all my muslim peeps...

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Abagworo(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2016
jayslik:
ThE money looted under GEJ regime is not up to 10% oF ABACHA`s Loot. There is no president that did loot as far as nigeria is concern.all we need is Reduction in price of our basic needS.#WE ARE WAITING FOR CHANGE#

That's a lie. Oil sold at 10 DPB when Abacha was President as compared with over 100 DPB it peaked during Jonathan. Common sense proves that the stealing under Jonathan was legendary.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by todayboy: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2016
progress69:

Ogbeni go siddon. U guys just use words that u don't even know the meaning. What is media trial?

Nothing will come out from it if efcc is serious they will not leak such information to media.

I repeat is pure media trial and witch hunting
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by APCsupporter: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2016
bigboss80s:
Doesn't matter what she did. I hope they know that she is untouchable just like the wives of all past leaders including Turai Yar'aduau who I know transferred billions of dollars to Dubai through a particular BDC operator before and after her husband's death. I supported this man to be president but unfortunately he has turned his previously acclaimed anti-graft war into a witch-hunting spree. Buhari should focus on getting our economy out of the doldrums. No straight-thinking Nigerian takes his anti-corruption war serious anymore.

These are the kind of people that are pulling Nigeria back. Somebody stole from you and you are here defending her. I swear if it was on Facebook oe 2go, i would have insulted the hell out of you. This is shameful and saddening

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Heromaniaa: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2016
Aufbauh:
FLASHBACK: “Don’t vote Muhammadu Buhari. He will put all of us in jail and i cannot be carrying food to my husband in prison”- Dame Patience Faka Jonathan a.k.a Mama Peace (The Woman who saw tomorrow)
seems you are familiar with the tales of Nostradamus?

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by HMZi: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2016
GEJ and cohorts really raped this nation,reminds one of IBB..smh..

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Indeed this woman is strong. Jonathan's reason for turning a blind eye and deaf ear on corruption and his inability to effect any tangible impact greatly rests on the shoulder of this woman

I pity ur husband.

Blaming married women when u neva marry..
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by krasican(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2016
modath:

You and the real "t*t" have nothing in common, the later is a beauty to behold, haven of pleasure and source of nourishment, while you are just an ignorant sagging pain!!

Go and find out about Visa/American Express' black and platinum cards, not the 100$ limit plastic you are carrying around, which your 1k minimum deposit gave you access to! sad

take this .CONFIRM BRUTALITY,.TIT HOW MARKET

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by photoo: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2016
Yomieluv:
Am not even interested in her thieving antics, what's getting me overboard is the rate at which the sicko, and poverty driven people are defending her.

Money meant for the public, siphoned blindly by a common criminal, yet some people are defending her..

Shame on our "na our pikin" mentality..

She's just a common thief, if found guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Yyeske(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2016
This woman must be a clown, money you stole was seized and you still had guts to sue. Her lawyers just want to eat their own too by advising such. Why opening accounts with other names, forged signatures, what business is she engaged in to earn such. So much explanation from her. She should have just kept quiet, at least she still has more than what was seized, see how she open her nyansh herself.

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by ncoolsome(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=Aufbauh post=49282465]FLASHBACK: “Don’t vote Muhammadu Buhari. He will put all of us in jail and i cannot be carrying food to my husband in prison”- Dame Patience Faka Jonathan a.k.a Mama Peace (The Woman who saw tomorrow)[/quote

I think she's good at predictions..wish she could assist me on my football predictions...bt really her husband might end up being d one taking the food to her..

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Mekyno(m): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
Standing5:
Zoo indeed!
$30M X N350/$ =N10+B. Those N10B could have constructed 2,000 housing units in Bayelsa and improved their lives so much.
Didn't they partake in BVN exercise? Hw did they manipulate dat?
The bank management/account managers need to answer some questions
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by CecyAdrian(f): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
Naughtysite:

I pity ur husband.

Blaming married women when u neva marry..

I wonder what gave your pathetic bitter self that impression. Look for a companion, it helps, but then, that's if any sensible lady will agree to be with someone like you with a blurred vision.

Try and quote me again
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by muffyt05: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
todayboy:

Media trial efcc just want to blackmail the peaceful mother of Nigeria

Whose mother,I beg speak for yourself and advocate for your fantastically corrupt "mother".
Emi o niya ofo, iya ole, iya alafowora, iya gbewiri, iya armed robber ...

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by OneManLegion(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
modath:
I'm 100% sure this is no fresh discovery but the government decided to let info "leak" so that the na "awa pikin" "Jona's govt was sabotaged" "all problems is Buhari' fault" can see why their lives are now messed up!!

These people balled all through but still managed to sow seed of discord in people's minds that will push them to come online with their 10mb gift on 100n recharge to "explain" this or worse deflect attention by asking about "Buratai" !!!

As if Buratai will remain an "officially protected person (OPP, C Pius Adesanmi 2016) till the end of time!!

There have been whispers that River park estate on airport road belongs to mama piss, even if she managed to triplicate herself and the 3 have worked from the day of their conception, nothing in this world can explain it!!! Sure proceed of corruption!!

*see her strong face with horrible eyebrows on top all the thievery* Class has no price tag! cool

I knew it. I see echoes of Professor Adesanmi's brilliance in your write-ups(this, of course, isn't a denigration of your individual intellectual prowess). I knew you had to be one of his readers.

I'm a big fan of that guy. He echoes my deepest sentiments and more.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by MrOlai: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.punchng.com/houseboy-drivers-names-used-open-15m-accounts/

May God Almighty help us in this country (Amen).

So many petty thieves and pickpockets have been lynched for stealing #200. Yet, we have our politicians stealing millions/billions of naira and they still go scot-free!
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by teabully(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
Aufbauh:
FLASHBACK: “Don’t vote Muhammadu Buhari. He will put all of us in jail and i cannot be carrying food to my husband in prison”- Dame Patience Faka Jonathan a.k.a Mama Peace (The Woman who saw tomorrow)
dude u musst b verri veri veri kwazy, Mehn I recall dis campaign bak den onn tv, jst can't stop laffing, and she rili saw tomorrow.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by folasayolyn(f): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
Abeg who know where that buka dey. I got an interest in it
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Orikinla(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
Aufbauh:
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by modath(f): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

I knew it. I see echoes of Professor Adesanmi's brilliance in your write-ups(this, of course, isn't a denigration of your individual intellectual prowess). I knew you had to be one of his readers.

I'm a big fan of that guy. He echoes my deepest sentiments and more.

Thanks for the props, appreciated. smiley, Egbon Pius is BAE, so is Reuben A, Inibehe E, Sonala O, Double eph & some others that somehow manage to encapsulate my thoughts.

I'm a voracious and compulsive reader!! I can't help it. smiley
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by nadigo(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
[quote author=modath post=49282563]I'm 100% sure this is no fresh discovery but the government decided to let info "leak" so that the na "awa pikin" "Jona's govt was sabotaged" "all problems is Buhari' fault" can see why their lives are now messed up!!

These people balled all through but still managed to sow seed of discord in people's minds that will push them to come online with their 10mb gift on 100n recharge to "explain" this or worse deflect attention by asking about "Buratai" !!!

As if Buratai will remain an "officially protected person (OPP, C Pius Adesanmi 2016) till the end of time!!

There have been whispers that River park estate on airport road belongs to mama piss, even if she managed to triplicate herself and the 3 have worked from the day of their conception, nothing in this world can explain it!!! Sure proceed of corruption!!

*see her strong face with horrible eyebrows on top all the thievery* Class has no price tag! cool
[/quote

If only they can ask Mrs Abacha about hers too there would be equity in justice selah

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
CecyAdrian:

I wonder what gave your pathetic bitter self that impression. Look for a companion, it helps, but then, that's if any sensible lady will agree to be with someone like you with a blurred vision.

Try and quote me again

Your hatred for Jonathan and his wife is glaring..

You come dey rant like i say i done toast you before..

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by Toluwaferan(f): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Na wa o... she didn't even try to deny it... it confirms THE TRUTH.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by CecyAdrian(f): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Naughtysite:

Your hatred for Jonathan and his wife is glaring..

You come dey rant like i say i done toast you before..

If you really know the meaning of that word 'Hate' you would think twice before using it.

It's so funny how all you e-f00ls assume anyone who speaks against corruption and a corrupt fellow like your glorified hero GEJ and his wife automatically hates them.

Now, here is a Lil lesson for you; Me speaking against an act of my mother's or father doesn't mean that I hate them, rather it means am reasonable enough to differentiate between good and bad and not afraid to speak out. It means that I focus more on the result than the personnel.

Get that in your 1nfested brain and hope I made your day.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by OneManLegion(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
modath:

Thanks for the props, appreciated. smiley, Egbon Pius is BAE, so is Reuben A, Inibehe E, Sonala O, Double eph & some others that somehow manage to encapsulate my thoughts.

I'm a voracious and compulsive reader!! I can't help it. smiley

Aii. Same here o, sister.

And those other guys, I'll check 'em out on FB.

Cheers!
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by RichnLovely(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
"STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION" - GEJ

Na kwa e checke!

1 Like

Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by modath(f): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

Aii. Same here o, sister.

And those other guys, I'll check 'em out on FB.

Cheers!

I don't even read their op-eds on FB cos I'm not very cool with that platform... I'm not interested in knowing what someone had for BF/Lunch/Dinner.... location etc...

I follow them on twitter and follow any link they post... Sahara reporters/PT/Cable receive lots of enlightening and enriching op-eds from highly cerebral folks, you can hit them up at intervals.... A pleasant way to pass time.
Re: Houseboy, Driver's Names Used To Open $15m Accounts For Patience Jonathan- Punch by kedeojo(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ishilove:
I will only believe GMB's anti-corruption crusade is legit when these people are prosecuted and jailed 7 years minimum.

Enough of all these revelations without action. When will they be prosecuted??! angry

Corruption in Nigeria is like a stubborn ancestral curse. It will keep passing from generation to generation dispensation to dispensation, gathering momentum, getting worse as each day passes by.

The solution is convicted looters are tied together, taken to a field where grim eyed soldiers are waiting with heavy guns loaded with hot lead, and then...you know the rest.

What a shame. I've given up on this country
president Buhari is too give freely his stance on corruption fight to the two agencies involved, like he has done and d judiciary has not helped matters cos most of them are friends to dis criminals. D president is systematically flushing corrupt judges in system now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Fayemi Wins In His Polling Unit / Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons / Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.