Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise (18679 Views)

Why Can't PMB Fulfil Even A Single Promise; NYSC Batch B Stream2 Now March / The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) / Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by opefid(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
TheLawTheLegal:
It is very disheartening indeed. The amount a corps member spends on transportation in Rivers State is more than 8000 in a month, just to go to their PPA.

The Gov raised the hope of these corps members and now he is reneging on his Promise. I don't want to believe that he made that promise just to score some cheap political gains.

To think that Enugu State pays corps members #10000 per month and an oil rich state like Rivers State pays nothing, is disheartening.

One donald1111 is busy ranting that the Corp members should leave the governor alone and go and work for money. Does he know that 98 percent of Corp members in Rivers State are posted to government schools where they have to go to school almost on a daily basis? Do you know how many of them that have been issued query for missing CDS?

The annoying part is the level of insecurity in Rivers. The way Corp members are robbed is not fair. A friend told me how his phone was stolen and after one month of buying a new one, he was accosted by three men who slapped him and collected the new phone.

Amaechi stopped this payment when he was governor because of the issues he had with Jonathan and the fact that he needed money to sponsor Buhari. And now Wike wants to follow that wicked line.

The love I have for Wike will die a natural death if he doesn't fulfill his Promise.

NYSC does not serve any useful purpose. It should be scrapped.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by Omoobatogud(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Why make a promise when you know you won't be able to fulfill it? This is the question that keeps pounding through my mind. The Governor should just do the needful just as promised. Keeping my fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by aduku1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Its trending now on twitter!!!!!! #WikeFulfillAllaweePromise

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by aduku1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
@seun do sometin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by qboi3000: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lalasticlala help us move this to the front page abeg

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by Isyma(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
#WikeFulfillAllaweePromise

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by andystash(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
I must confess... Rivers state should just do the need full because I don't even want to start counting my hard times with bad boys here.... the fear, the terror and worst of all putting me in a secondary school that doesn't give a damn about my transportation... not even #50 yet they want you in school everyday.. nawa ooooo.... I can't shout!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
Donald1111:
You all should shut your mouth up...go and work and stop looking for awoof money...fools..
Quote me and die
stupid man, na your impoverished father dem dey talk to?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by Goodgate111(f): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
wizzakosh:
stupid man, na your impoverished father dem dey talk to?
Donald, if you ve' not been to rivers state to get background knowledge of what corpers go through you will never understand.. I pity Rivers state corpers..

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by baby8ace(m): 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
We believe in u Mr gov,pls fulfil ur promise

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by aduku1(m): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2016
baby8ace:
We believe in u Mr gov,pls fulfil ur promise

Amen

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by aduku1(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2016
andystash:
I must confess... Rivers state should just do the need full because I don't even want to start counting my hard times with bad boys here.... the fear, the terror and worst of all putting me in a secondary school that doesn't give a damn about my transportation... not even #50 yet they want you in school everyday.. nawa ooooo.... I can't shout!!!!

The truth@seun
Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by Oyehomie(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2016
grin
aduku1:

I advise you stop replying this fool... I would not be surprise if he is a drop out.. Fustration tinz

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2016
andystash:

It's quite appalling brother

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by Olanireti(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2016
This is so disheartening. The only thing that gets me angry is the fact that he made the promise and raise people's hope, worst thing, he made the general public to believe we are being paid. Cost of living is on high side. There are people posted to rural areas with no bank nor atm, they spend nothing less than 2000 just to withdraw. Paying the state alawee is a great relieve. Gov please be a man of your word, fulfill your promise.

Mods, please help move this thing to front page.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by aduku1(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2016
@Seun cant you just do us a favour anf push this to front page!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by oddytony(m): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2016
Seen
Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by stephencharles0(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
It's obvious the Donald of a person didn't go to school, let alone graduate or serve. If he did, he wouldn't have spewed the nonsense he did

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by aduku1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
stephencharles0:
It's obvious the Donald of a person didn't go to school, let alone graduate or serve. If he did, he wouldn't have spewed the nonsense he did

Yea

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by Jur34: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=aduku1 post=49288767]

Dont mind that goat

U promise to pay us our state allowance starting from batch A 2015/2016 we are still waiting for it, we believe u can do it and we are pleading for u to fulfill ur promise

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by aduku1(m): 1:26am On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=Jur34 post=49330080][/quote]

Amen
Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by daprincel(m): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2016
Uncle lalasticlala pls help move this thread to the front page
Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by Cletus77(m): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
face it corper....chang
Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by greggng: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
When will I ever celebrate my birthday? Today is my birthday and yet I don't ve kobo to even buy myself Fanta. Someone should come to my aid before it becomes a permanent thing
Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by ajistai2003(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
andersonbaba:

like Really
Rivers!!! a oil rich state. small states like Ogun state, Oyo, Gombe, Zamfara, Osun, etc are paying their corpers

who says Ogun state is paying?
Ogun ain't paying nothing

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by islandmoon: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
Enugu state stopped paying 8months ago
Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by ifycent2: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
This is de reason I can't go far away to serve!!!!
Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by avalontony(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin...... Some peeps that passed out in 2013 have not been paid the so-called state alawee.

Please don't wait for the state alawee
Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by rusher14: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
I know madam has budgeted for her medicals but you guys should prevail on her to bail you out from the interest on the 15 million dollars she has in a single local bank.
Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by Jalapa03: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
I feel your pain o. Awka is not as expensive yet we feel the pains also. I think i'll also call on Willie Obiano to pay us o. We've almost passed out and still nothing has been said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corpers How Do You Manage Your N19,000 (Alawe) Monthly / Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc / Wike Builds 500 Capacity Auditorium For NYSC In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.