Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise (18673 Views)

Why Can't PMB Fulfil Even A Single Promise; NYSC Batch B Stream2 Now March / The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) / Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by theadvocatus(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
I served in Rivers state Batch C 2014 and I can tell you that even if my enemy is posted there, I'll tell him/her to redeploy instantly...

despite working at the ministry of Justice, not even a sachet of water was spared for the tedious works dropped on your desk and all the court appearances except the solace of "you're gaining experience".

memories I really detest to recant...

I remember running around meeting Permanent Secretary, SSG, Deputy Governor so that something can at least fall for us Corp members... All the empty promises, I stopped waiting for the alert.

if not for the fact that last alawee was two month's combined, maybe I would av trekked back to Lagos... And yet the indigenes will still obtain and swindle u...

sad memories really

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by baridamhoney(f): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
andersonbaba:

like Really
Rivers!!! an oil rich state. small states like Ogun state, Oyo, Gombe, Zamfara, Osun, etc are paying their corpers
Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by opefid(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
theadvocatus:
I served in Rivers state Batch C 2014 and I can tell you that even if my enemy is posted there, I'll tell him/her to redeploy instantly...

despite working at the ministry of Justice, not even a sachet of water was spared for the tedious works dropped on your desk and all the court appearances except the solace of "you're gaining experience".

memories I really detest to recant...

I remember running around meeting Permanent Secretary, SSG, Deputy Governor so that something can at least fall for us Corp members... All the empty promises, I stopped waiting for the alert.

if not for the fact that last alawee was two month's combined, maybe I would av trekked back to Lagos... And yet the indigenes will still obtain and swindle u...

sad memories really

Chai!
Same situation we are facing at the moment. The State Ministry of Justice no dey try at all. No accomodation, no allowance; despite the high cost of living in Port-Harcourt. But Oga Wike must pay this time around.
Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by petrelli07: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Same with anambra state oooo.....
Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by Syvyd199: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by mrshyne1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello housemates, I'll suggest u stop depending on Wike or any politician. Lets jst 4get about the alawee. If we get paid, tank God; if we aint paid, life goes on.
October 6th loading jare!
Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by Okusi(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2016
I'm serving on an island where there's NO electricity (no pole) and my PPA is more or less like a sty. Tho we were given accommodation in somewhat a place that best fits chicken. Life for the past 10 months hasn't been rosy. Anytime I go to town i look like an outdated app cos i don't really know wassup in the real world anymore.
Nobody asked Gov. Wike of any payment, he promised to and he must fulfill cos he calls himself the #TalkAndDo governor.
I served in a place where gunshots is like frog croak.

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by Mediarush(m): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Okusi:
I'm serving on an island where there's NO electricity (no pole) and my PPA is more or less like a sty. Tho we were given accommodation in somewhat a place that best fits chicken. Life for the past 10 months hasn't been rosy. Anytime I go to town i look like an outdated app cos i don't really know wassup in the real world anymore.
Nobody asked Gov. Wike of any payment, he promised to and he must fulfill cos he calls himself the #TalkAndDo governor.
I served in a place where gunshots is like frog croak.

Bro just some days to go!!! you'll be fine

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise by Femmyfestus: 3:34am On Sep 05, 2021
opefid:

This is wickedness!
I saw your pm sir/ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corpers How Do You Manage Your N19,000 (Alawe) Monthly / Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc / Wike Builds 500 Capacity Auditorium For NYSC In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.