Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Choices - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (235713 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by Marshalrhino(m): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
FADA FADA ur boi still dey focused

1 Like

Re: Choices by Pwettyella(f): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mr solo solo,thankGod I found out on tym oo,if nt I would v Just missed out in such a wonderful story,ride on

1 Like

Re: Choices by Eniqurl(f): 12:14am On Oct 20, 2016
More o... As e dei hot.

1 Like

Re: Choices by damilolaq99(m): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2016
Hen!!!!!!! Solo Badt Baddo Baddest. Awon omode meta nsere Solo Madision Francess. Badt guy keep d gud wrk up

1 Like

Re: Choices by prettyJoy22(f): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
So loving this story

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2016
Chapter 9

Nasty,Nasty, Nasty

I was glad that I finally had Francess but my conscience wouldn't stop scolding me for playing with an innocent girl's heart but then we weren't dating yet and yes, that question will never leave my lips. I will never ask any of them to be mine, I will just shag and when I am tired, I will move on.

I never knew it would be that easy considering how intelligent Francess was but she allowed her emotions cloud her reasoning. Although, there was never any reason to have put my words of loyalty and admiration in question as they was obviously no other than her and I was sure she knew that.

It was a good thing I never gave up my room number to Maddy, it would have made things slightly difficult for me. I got back into my room to still find it empty. I shrugged and made my bed before sending a love text to Francess. I waited but there was no immediate reply. I was hungry but I was too happy to sit and take in anything. I had won a great battle today, the hottest girl in the whole faculty of tech was mine. I had done what guys taller, handsome and richer than I was couldn't.

I felt like the "it guy"

I slept with a smile and woke up with pains in my lower abdomen, my stomach was on fire as the worms in there were screaming for their meal. I rushed to Adesuwa shop, something that I rarely did and got bread and milk.

I didn't even get to my room before I started digging my fingers into the bread, man, I was hungry. It when I got into my room that I discovered that Tolu was in his bed sleeping, I didn't see him earlier because my focus was on food. I took a plate, a sachet of water and did the business of making cold tea.

The hunger didn't leave but at least it was better than before. I brushed my mouth and had my bath. I was just drying my body when a text entered my phone, I looked and it was my course rep notifying everyone that Physics results was out.

Waoh, so quickly. I applied cream and quickly hurried to the physics department and I wasn't too surprised to see folks over there. I waited patiently, hoping that I might get to see Francess but I didn't. I knew Maddy wouldn't come so I didn't bother looking for her.

I managed to press into the crowd to find my matric number on the result sheet and a smile crept up my lips when I saw the gradings.
Oh boy! I made seven points in both courses. In retrospect, I scored above seventy, which was equal to an A. I quietly left the place and returned to my hall, thanking God. I decided to call Francess when I was close to the beautiful Zoology lecture theatre.

"Hey, on your way already?" I asked.

"That's your good morning, huh?" she scolded. I laughed before I apologized.

"I am on my way already. My Dad arrived here at about seven this morning and as such didn't have time to come see you. I am really angry right now but then I have missed him too." She explained.

"I understand, we will get to see in a few weeks. Don't be hard on him, I am sure he couldn't wait to be with his beautiful daughter, I mean who would wait?" I teased.

"Oh please, don't start this morning. It's just nine."

"I am just saying the truth. By the way, physics results are out. I have seen mine."

"Yeah, I know and it's the reason why my mood has softened a bit. I made seven points in both courses and I am sure you did too." She said in a dull tone.

"Yeah I scaled it too, so it's a draw in that particular part."

"Yup, math will determine the winner." She replied in that same voice.

"Baby, are you alright, your voice is so dull?" I asked.

"Is it? Well, I am just not happy that I didn't to see you this morning. You know, I wanted to kiss you again." She said the last part in a whisper.

I chuckled,

"I want to hold you and plant my lips on every inch of your skin and make you feel like the beautiful lady that you are but I can't and I am not going around like I just failed my exam. That time will come dear and there will be no pick up to interrupt us. For now, be happy you are going to be with your family, okay?"

"Okay, can't wait to see you again. I have got to go now, my Dad is giving some weird turns from the front. I will call you back, bye."

"Bye." I managed to say before she dropped the call. Man, some Dads can be very annoying.
I was already in my hall when she dropped the call and I got to my room to find Tolu blasting FIFA with a friend and without much ado, I joined in the fun.

The power supply has been steady the last few days and boys have made good use of it. We played without talking much, exchanging pads after anyone of was on the losing end. When I checked the time, it was past four already. I was shocked and quickly dropped the pad and headed for my wardrobe.

"Wetin happen Solo, you dey commot?"

"No, I wan reach pesin side. The Bros wey I stay with when I first come write post jamb say make I crash for him side before I go Lagos. I suppose don go since." I lied.

"Oh, okay now. We go be na." Tolu said, hugging me.

We separated and I took my heavy things to the hall gate. I didn't drop my key as I was supposed to at the security post because I had misplaced mine. I will pay for it next session anyway. I called Maddy to let her know I was on my way and she simply said okay, like she was less concerned. That annoying character was back again.

I got a cab and managed to fit in my things into the boot and because of that I had no choice but to charter the damn thing. I agreed anyway and stayed alone at the back like a boss while the old man at the front did his job.

As much as I didn't want the journey to end as I took a good look at the school that I had come to love, the drive ended and I paid for the services rendered to me. I was checked by security at the school gate before allowed out of the school. I crossed to the other side and that was when I vowed never to take a look of things with me whenever I was going for holidays.

I mean, all of the buses and cabs were filled, and when I saw a few with one or two spaces available, the driver will complain about my baggage and of course the space would have been taken before we finish our argument.
I finally saw one and he said he would take me for a charter only that my load was just too much. I knew he was right and even if the amount was a bit on the high, I got in a as it was already evening, I might not be lucky to see another cab.

Francess hadn't called back and I was worried but I killed the desire to call her, she promised to call and I will simply wait. The driver dropped me right in front of Maddy's place and I paid him the four hundred naira we bargained on. I opened the gate and this time the gate man did his duty by asking me where I was headed with such baggages and not whom I actually came to see, funny man.

I gave him a two hundred naira note and his gra-gra disappeared and quickly replaced with gestures of thank you and blessings.
On top only two hundred naira oh. I laughed within me.

He even offered to help me carry my load upstairs but I declined.
Of course, our exchange of words would surely bring attention and I wasn't surprised when a woman came out of the flat beneath Maddy's and pretended like she wanted to take the rag she kept on the railing in the balcony.

She took a good at me before heading back into her apartment. She was a big woman and was on a loosed gown, which signified that she was married. As usual with most of the women in this city, her behind carried some weight and it moved gently from side to side when she walks. She was big and I really don't fancy women of such stature.

I put her out of my mind and managed to drag my load to the door of Maddy. I knocked, no reply. I knocked again, still no reply. I decided to check if the door was opened before calling her. It was opened and so I got in and pulled my things in before locking it.

I was tired and after pulling off my footwear, I crashed to the nearest couch and rested.

"Maddy, I am here." I announced but still no word from her. I waited and after a while I decided to look for her, probably she wasn't home. I checked the kitchen and then her room and I found her there on a pink robe. She was on her bed, reading a novel. She was quite awake and just decided not to answer me.

"You are really the drama queen, aren't you?" I said, pulling the book off her face.

"And you are ever the thug, give it back." She said, referring to the novel.

"You are just so complex, I don't even understand you anymore." I said, dumping the book on her chest.

"Thug." I heard her hissed.

I ignored her and returned to the kitchen to get something to eat. I checked the fridge to find cooked chicken in a pot. It was cold already, so I switched on the electric cooker and had it warmed before taking a few pieces out. I ate and washed the plates before getting my things to the other room, after which I had my shower in the other bathroom.

I set my things in the room that looks like it was rarely used but it was clean nonetheless. I put on a boxer and laid on the bed that way as I love sleeping without a shirt on except when I am in the hostel. No sane person does that anyway with the number of mosquitoes in that place.

I soon fell asleep trying to understand the strange Maddy as I wondered why she behaves like she was sick in her mind. I couldn't find an answer before I slept.
A strong kiss on my neck woke me up. I knew it was Maddy so I wasn't surprised but why so much aggression.

"Are you trying to give me a hickey?" I asked in a sleepy voice.

"Yeah, that's the idea." She replied in a husky voice.

She was already Hot.

"To what end?" I asked.

"Prove ownership." She replied, still sucking my neck deeply.

"To who, your sister."
She chuckled after leaving a bruise on my neck.

"Not to her, she knows her boundary. I just felt like doing that. I just read it in that novel." She replied.

"OK, good for you. I want to sleep, no more disturbance." I said in a cold voice.

"Oh common, don't be so mean. Help your Hot woman." She said, running her hands all over her body.

"Is that the only thing I am useful to you for; sex, sex, sex. You always skip or ignore discussion centering you but always too willing to talk on sex or do it. Well I am not in the mood for that now, I want to sleep, please." I remarked.

"And why are you so hell bent on knowing me, huh? Why do you have to know my past, can't you let it go?" She said in her American accent which meant she was really angry.
I had to keep her raising voice quiet as there was no light now and no generator was on, meaning anyone could hear us.

"I don't care about what you did in your past since you are so ashamed of it but it wouldn't kill you to tell me about you and behave like a normal female for once in your life." I hissed.

"Fine, Fvck you, I will just help myself." She said and returned to her room, banging my door heavily.

I Ignored her and tried to get back to sleep, which I nearly successfully did but Maddy ruined everything. She switched on the rechargeable lamp on and laid beside me.

"Make love to me and I will tell you everything, please."

"Promise?"

"Just do it, I am losing my mind here." She ordered.

I laughed and got up for business.

..... Part 1 of two coming later today... Sorry about yesterday guys, I was just too tired to type...
.. By the way, the next update will contain some nasty stuff hence the name of the chapter.. If you will be offended, please don't read...
... Thanks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by sirblero(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2016
Keep It Coming Bro... You're Great! *been On Ghostmode For A Very Long Time Now..* Nice Story..More Ideas To Yah Story

2 Likes

Re: Choices by osnova(m): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2016
Solomon browny......you keep mentioning the other room in ur update.....seems buhari is reading this too.

1 Like

Re: Choices by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2016
Great Job bro..

1 Like

Re: Choices by uncolonised(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Good job bro More ink to ur pen More data to ur fone/laptop More winings to the Arsenal

Your too damn good Carry on

1 Like

Re: Choices by YINKS89(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
ride on bro juz like the title of ur story choices.... if u like red d next episode if u like dont.....OYO.

1 Like

Re: Choices by YINKS89(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
ride on bro juz like the title of ur story choices.... if u like read d next episode if u like dont.....OYO.

1 Like

Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
Bring up the Nasty

1 Like

Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Shey me look like saint b4, abeg, bring up the nasty update here

1 Like

Re: Choices by Chromite: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
chairman ur boiz dey wait 4 ur update o,see as i dey reload nairaland like say dem dey owe me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choices by Elshberry(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2016
its morning already you know na Solo. itchy fingers waiting for your update.

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2016
Chapter 9 contd

I set the lamp inside the wardrobe which was just a few feet beside the bed so that I could see her beautiful body. The white light illuminated her body well enough for me to see and when I was fine with the adjustments I crashed my mouth to her waiting lips. I kissed her softly, calming her aggressiveness as she wanted her tongue in her mouth. I wanted to go slowly as I had something planned for her, an idea I got from an article I read.

As I kissed her softly, I gently loosed her silk robe and left it that way when I was done. I finally slotted my tongue in after teasing her forever, a deep moan left her lips as soon as our tongue touched and her hands wrapped around my neck as her fingers grazed the hickey she gave me a few minutes ago.

That action seemed to turn me even more and my stick started stirring from its slumber. You know, that stretch you feel when your rod starts growing, slowly and then it shifts the shorts little by little, until it attains full length. You get it, yes, that feeling. I left her lips and went about planting soft kisses over her beautiful face; from her eyes to her forehead to her nose and her neck eventually. She moaned softly as my lips ran riot and when I felt she was ready for what I planned to do, I made her lay on the bed. I got a pillow and placed it under her butt to move her pretty crotch to the angle I wanted.

I slowly went back to her body and dwelled on the raised lumps on her chest whose tips were now long, erect and hard, just like my stick. A single twirl of my tongue along one of them made her groan and arched back as she was resting on her elbows. She placed one of her hands on my head as I ran rings around her tips and areolae. Her groans went to a new level as well as her breathing when I gave each tip a bite and a soft pull.

"Yes..... That's it.... Work on my tips.." She mumbled as I now turned my teeth to my new tongue. I placed one of my hands on crotch and yes, she was more than wet already, so I moved down to that area after dealing with her boobs pretty well.

I made my way there with my tongue and spread her legs really wide as my real work was about to begin. And just as I was about to start, Power was restored and it made me appreciate the beautiful enticing view in front of me.

I began by stretching my tongue and a mere touch to her visibly excited clit made her Jerk. I smiled at the reaction and proceeded. I held her thighs firmly in place, and twirl my tongue around the excited tissue while she slowly started mumbling some words and she started moving her hips forward.

Her breathing was becoming heavy and I could tell she was close, so I let one of my hands leave her thighs and folded three of my fingers, while leaving two standing. I placed the standing two inside her crotch, and just like I had read and seen, in a come and get me gesture, probing a little up her upper wall.

While I did this, my tongue never stopped working and she, felt that I was trying to shag her with my fingers started moving her hips back and forth which made it a little difficult to find what I was looking for because what she was doing what I didn't have in mind.

Eventually I found the rough tissue and the moment I touched it, I needed no confirmation that it was it because Maddy suddenly went still and somehow brought her head forward and oh boy, the look in her eyes was beyond wild. The look told me all I needed to know.

She was like, you have found that spot, right? You have bloody found it.

I turned away from her gaze and softly massaged that tissue and at the same time played with her clit, her reaction this time was funny. She would Jerk each time as I combined both and then sniff, like she was crying or something. She didn't moan or groan again, just kept sniffing and jerking.

I actually wanted to laugh but I held myself and decided to finish everything by doing something crazy that Maddy helped me finish later. The stuff messed up my mind and nearly made my conscience kill me.

I released the other hand from her thigh and wet it with her flowing juices before inserting it into her other hole. The reaction was what I expected but surely not the intensity.

Maddy went wild, and started screaming,

"You..... dirty.... Fvcking..... Bastard.... Don't you dare stop... Don't you stop.. "

She was moving forward and backward uncoordinated, and her screams only became louder. She was close and so I increased my pace in all of my endeavours and then it came.

She squealed so loud that I thought she had lost her mind and bathed my face with her juices, after which she started thrashing on the bed here and there while I stood and watched what I just pulled off.

While I watched Maddy wiggling like like a snake and groaning on the aftermath of her orgasm, I heard a long hiss from downwards and then someone banging her door. It was the big woman beneath Maddy's flat, she must have heard what Maddy said and screamed. Her reaction only confirmed that she needed a rod badly but I won't be the provider of such services.

Maddy stopped thrashing after some seconds and just laid on the bed, curled up and breathing hard. I was far from done as my own rod was still pretty hard but when I touched Maddy, I knew I wouldn't be getting anything tonight as she was really weak and spent. I curled next to her and allow my hardness carress her butt. With shaking hands, she touched and move her hand slowly over my rod but later stopped as her hand wouldn't stop shaking.

"Solo.... I... Can't do...do anything now. I am beyond spent, I will make it up for you tomorrow." She managed to say with a raspy voice. The screams must have ruined her voice.

I chuckled and kissed her goodnight while I used the shower. By the time I was back with my rod still refusing to back down despite the cold shower, Maddy was already asleep. I wore a new boxer, while I covered her with a blanket and found my way to the living room where I watched a few movies until I fell asleep early in the morning.

I woke up with a blanket on my body. Maddy must have kept that on me as I don't remember putting such things on my body. I slowly got up from the soft couch and I heard someone singing from the kitchen. So Maddy could sing? That was the first time I have ever heard her doing so.

Her voice was good but mine was better in that department. I stretched a little before heading for the kitchen.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning." She replied, humming and wiggling her butt, still not looking at me. She was obviously so happy and her good mood just lifted my spirit that morning.

I must have done a good job on her yesterday. She was making tea, I helped her in moving the cups to the dining where I was greeted with two sardines. I licked my lips as I had always love the soft fish and it's oil. I took six slices of the soft and heavy bread and the taste of it was heaven on earth. I looked at the name of the bread and saw sweet sensation written on it. That was when sweet sensation was still it, not now though.

"Ever the thug, couldn't you wait for the tea?" She scolded me, smiling from ear to ear.

Oh that smile, so infectious and radiant. You couldn't see that smile and your heart not melt, no matter how stony that heart is.

Her disheveled hair and makeup less face only made the smile more enchanting.

"Have you even had your mouth washed?"
She asked but I didn't reply her, I just continued pulling more slices of that amazing bread into my mouth.

"Good, eat as much as you can because you will be needing it. It's all marathon today." She announced.

I laughed before I replied with bread in my mouth,

"You, Marathon? Just a little tease from me yesterday, you were out cold." I mocked.
" We shall see, just eat first."

I did and after taking in twelve slices, I was filled. I kissed her to show my thanks before heading for the bathroom to have mouth washed.

I was in the middle of it when Maddy came in without her clothes on and simply gave my butt a soft squeeze before turning on the shower.

I don't need to tell you guys that my mouth wasn't properly washed that morning because the sight of soap running slowly down her boobs made me throw the brush away and joined her in the shower. She laughed at my reaction.

I tried to kiss her after cupping her boobs but she would just turn her mouth from mine.

"Don't you dare kiss me with that dirty mouth of yours." She teased.

I left her mouth and move to those firm gloves of hers and sucked heavily. She moaned but later pulled my mouth from there.

"You have pleased me enough and what you did yesterday shows that you are ready for what I have had in mind for a while now." She said and before I could ask what she meant by that, she descended on my rod and administered one of the best if not the best job anyone has ever given me till date.

She twirled her tongue around the head of my shaft while her hands worked steadily on the remaining length of it. The sensation was crazy and I had to place my hands on the slippery tiles on the wall to steady myself, not that it did much help.

She would later put just the head into her warm mouth and sucked just that part of the rod with her hands working on the other length. That single action drove me mad and I felt my seed coming up, she realized it too with my sharp turn in breathing. As my knee buckled for the release, she did something unusual.

She stopped using her mouth and used her fingers to apply some sort of pressure at the base of my shaft, I don't know what happened but my seed went back to its house. I was shocked and when she was certain that I wouldn't release, she went back to what she was doing.

Oh Lord, Maddy nearly made me mad that day, her action was the right balance of torture and pleasure as she applied the same pressure whenever I was close.

When she was satisfied with torturing me and my shaft harder than steel, she stood up, smiling from ear to ear as I staggered a little to steady myself. She placed her back on the wall and on one toe, she raised her right leg, inviting me to drive into her.

. A request which I did and a soft groan left her lips. I went in harder and faster as her groans became deeper until I felt her walls hold my stick like a vice and she whimpered, after which she fell on me

Here was the person boasting of being able to match me a while ago. She got herself back and turned, placing her hands on the wall and standing on both her toes before bending a little. Her perfect butt came in view since she didn't separate her legs in that position. I bent a little since I was taller than her and drove in from the back.

She shrieked this time and hit the wall with her hands. I didn't know why she did that but I later knew that I was touching her center of gravity from that angle. I went in faster as I just wanted to release my seed but Maddy wouldn't let me as she soon released again, groaning and breathing heavily.

She was clearly trying really hard to hold back her voice as it was morning already and she didn't want to be heard. But I was certain everyone heard her last night.

7 Likes

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2016
She nearly lost her footing after her second release but I did well to hold her before she did.

"I had an enema yesterday in preparing for what is to come and I am certain you are ready now." She said, breathing really hard.

I didn't understand what she just said and simply said okay. After she got herself, she took a bottle of lube from the window of the bathroom and asked me to apply that into her other hole.

I was confused at first but I finally got the message.

Enema,

Lube,

Oh boy, I am about to do the forbidden act, oh Lord.

With a strange zeal, I applied the lube into her beautiful hole, clean and completely void of hair and blemish.

Was there even a single blemish on her body? I asked myself as I wondered how she does it.

As I went in first with one finger, then two, Maddy was starting to get turned on by the act and slowly grinded her waist to my fingers and when she was certain she was well lubed. She asked me to apply some on my shaft and slot the damn thing into her hole.

I was shocked at first and completely awed by what she just asked me to do. She just asked me to commit sodomy, sweet Jesus.

"Are you gonna do it or not?" I heard her scream. Her question brought me out of my thoughts and I answered her question by slotting my shaft into her.

At first my head found it difficult to go in but I pressed forward and she helped by spreading her legs even more. My head went in and she shieked.

I went in slowly, inch by inch and each movement increased the pitch of her shiek till I was certain everyone could hear her. When I was finally in, I stayed unmoving, relishing in the gravity of what I just did.

. She couldn't wait for me to get my act together and started moving her hips slowly but I caught her and started banging her.

"God!" I moaned as the tightness of her sphincter was turning me mad. It was so tight and the view of her butt as it jiggled as my thick shaft went in and out turned me on even more.

Maddy on her own part was going wild with her squeals and words which I thought was funny.

"Yes, that's it.... "

Okay,

"Tear me in two..... You dirty bastard...."

My pleasure.

"Take me, ...... Take everything about me."

I sure will.

I went in faster and faster, and while I picked up pace, I allowed my right hand play with her clit and that made her to start laughing sarcastically. She was running mad now.

I felt my seed coming but it returned after I laughed really loud to what Maddy later did as she released for the third time that morning.

She dug her nails into the tiles that couldn't feel the impact of what she did and shaked uncontrollably as she released.

"You fvcking dirty bastard son of a bitch." She cursed in her foreign accent as she squirted this time, releasing a geyser of fluid on the floor. One of the few squirts I have ever been able to see with my eyes.

She slid down the tiles like she was dead but I placed her shaking hands back on the wall and banged the shit out of her tight hole before I released.

Osanoboa! my release was intense as it had built up for the last thirty minutes and the extremely tight vice in her second hole as it held on to the swelling of my shaft as it poured drove me to oblivion.

My word, the experience was wow and more than I could ever describe as I was never able to feel such divine sensations again.

That was because immediately I released and my eyes cleared with a weak Maddy on my hands. I realized what I just did and quickly pulled out of her sphincter with a loud pop sound. I stayed away from Maddy who was now on the floor of the toilet as she was too tired to stand.

I was horrified at what I just did and found my to the next available shower in house. My conscience was scolding me without mercy as I knew deep down I just crossed my limit, I had gone too far. I showered hurriedly, washing my shaft especially before running back to my room. I locked the door and sat without clothes on the floor with my hands over my knees and my head sunk low.

I done the forbidden act, shitt, shitt, shitt. I cursed myself.

What was wrong with me?

Why did I have to do that?

I swear I started shedding tears.
From a virgin to a sodomite in the space of about three months. How low have I fallen, just in my quest to be Cassanova.

I stayed there in a corner of the room, shedding soft tears and cursing myself.

I heard a knock on my door with Maddy asking me to open the door.

"Leave me alone." I said coldly.

She left without another word and soon I heard her banged her door. I stayed there all day and despite Maddy persistent pleas, I refused to come out.

Soon I heard her crying but that didn't change my mind. I heard my phone ringing but I chose not to pick and just let it ring. I had hurt me without words.

I was awoken by a loud knock not on my door but on the main door of the house. I checked the time, it was late in the afternoon.

After several knocks, Maddy finally opened the door and someone screamed, it wasn't Maddy of course but her sister, Eve.

. Damn! My case just went from pot to fire. I had completely forgotten about her as I had thought it was only gonna be Maddy's driver coming.

"Oh my God, babe, what's wrong? Why are your eyes swollen?" Eve asked in a worried voice.

Her questions only made her sister cry even more.

"Come with me to the room, let me tell you everything." Maddy said amidst tears.

I heard her shut the door to her room after and that was the only sound I heard for the next forty minutes. After which, I heard Maddy's room door yanked open and I heard someone heading to my room with long strides which I knew was her sister'.

"Solomon, open the door, I wanna have a word with you." She said calmly but I refused to open the door but the weird thing was that she didn't press me to open and just left after I said no.

I stayed there till late into the night with Eve babysitting her sister. When I couldn't take the hunger anymore, I left the room when all was quiet. I opened the door slowly, making little noise and tip toed to the kitchen, of course putting on a trouser now and a shirt.

There was nothing I could eat immediately except the bread which I quickly devoured. I went to the living room and ate but despite how quiet I was and sharp I was, I didn't know when Eve crept up behind me and closed my eyes with her eyes.

"Got you now, huh?" She joked. She didn't seem angry as I thought she would.

She came and stood in front of me with her legs that went up forever. She was putting on a black robe that did a poor job in hiding her boobs. I thought her big gloves were unusually firm, a boob job maybe?

"Tired of sulking?" she asked, still standing.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said coldly.

"And why, because you fvcked a girl in her sphincter? Dude, you didn't do it to a man."
She laughed.

"Doesn’t make it any less gross." I remarked.

"Tell me, you didn't enjoy it. No, look me in the eye and tell me you didn't." She teased yet again.

I couldn't do as she asked because yes, I enjoyed it.

"You see, why do you beat yourself over something you shared with one that you love?" She asked, now putting her hands on mine that wasn't holding a bread.

"But she doesn't feel the same way, I am just a sex tool for her." I said with bread in my mouth.

"And can you utter such nonsense from those lovely lips of yours? Do you think someone as crazy as my sister, someone as detailed as my lovely sister would still have put up with your childishness if she doesn't love you.

Dude! I thought you were smart, damn, how wrong I was.

Look, to tell you the truth, I have never seen my sister act the way she does with you. Hell, I have never seen her cry over a guy before. You are the first and what she feels for you is certainly beyond love. I think she is crazy about you and your rod." Eve laughed.

"But why does it have to be you doing the talking all the time. Whenever I ask her, she will just go mute or change the topic."
I said, still not convinced.

"Well, I have never heard my sister say she loves anyone before except me of course. I think she is just being careful, she doesn't want to get hurt but I do know she loves you and I think you should stop making her cry so much. I really don't like it. Now go make up." She ordered with her tone changing from soft to hard.

I dropped my bread and stood up to head to Maddy's room.

"Common, go in there already." Eve said, hitting my butt.

I opened the door and walked in to see Maddy still sniffing and shedding tears. I thought she was asleep. I got into the bed with her and tried touching her but she moved away from me.

"Maddy, I am sorry for leaving you like that in the bathroom but I was way over my head as realization of what I had just done hit me on my face so hard. I knew I had crossed the line. Maddy, few weeks ago, I was a virgin and now I am doing the hole. It was just too much for me but I shouldn't have left you like that and for that I am sorry."

I said, running my hand down the length of her hand.

She didn't say anything for a while,

"So, you finally admit I was your first." She said something finally

"Yes and my only." I said, kissing her neck.

"I am sorry if I pushed you too far, I thought you were ready." She said, now looking at me.

"It's alright but it won't happen again, I am not going that path again. Your crotch is enough for me." I said, kissing her forehead.

"Too bad, I really enjoyed it as I had never experienced such an orgasm before but then, it's your choice. I just don't want you to leave me again. Promise me you will never leave me." She asked, with tears pouring from her eyes.

If I had known the gravity of that promise, I wouldn't have said anything that night but I foolishly did.

"I promise to never leave you." I said and that brought a relief to Maddy. She cuddled up to me and soon fell asleep on my chest.

Her sister opened the door after and gave me a thumbs up before jiggling a boobs for me.

"I know you like them." She mouthed before she closed the door.

I chuckled but I was a bit happy now despite how I was earlier. I had Maddy now, even if I had to go past my limit but then it was worth it.

So,

Francess, check.

Madison, check.

Who was next, Bukky or Eve, maybe.

..... That's all for today, I am sorry about yesterday, those power holding mofos didn't even bring a blink yesterday. I have been typing this since five in the morning....
... Thanks for your likes and comments..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by Eniqurl(f): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2016
Bad, Badoo, Baddest! grin

Weldne Solomonbrown!
Re: Choices by emarkson(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Well done boss took me 2 days to meet up. Your stories are always dope.
No vex say I come late
Re: Choices by YINKS89(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Eniqurl:

Weldne Solomonbrown!
u don read ma mind

1 Like

Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Gbayii bro...u re mouthed

1 Like

Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Jesu kriste shocked Maddy haff spoil Solo finish. I will tell Mummy grin :-D

1 Like

Re: Choices by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Chai! Solomonbrown64 you want to spoil me abi, I wee tell my daddy for you grin Nice update bro.
Re: Choices by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
If I ever become worse than Cassanova, and y'all hear my story,,, hold one person.. SOLOMONBROWN64..

2 Likes

Re: Choices by Jayjezey: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
Solomonbrown check... your ass is in trouble next

1 Like

Re: Choices by yorhmienerd(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
ps2:
If I ever become worse than Cassanova, and y'all hear my story,,, hold one person.. SOLOMONBROWN64..
I tell you!! That guy have lecturing 'men' on being a bahd guy

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chapter 9 contd

It took a while but I later slept off after changing position and holding a sleeping Maddy from the back. She woke me up through her turns. I opened my eyes to find her staring deep into mine. .

"Good morning, love." I said, kissing her forehead. She blushed before answering me in like fashion. I smiled and started to get up off the bed but Maddy had other ideas.

She yanked off the blanket over us like it was on fire and exclaimed,

"Isn't someone quite excited this morning."

I looked down at my morning wood, begging to be unleashed from my shorts.

"Don't you ever get tired?" I asked, bemused by the fact that she wanted sex so early in the morning.

"We didn't get to finish our marathon yesterday, besides a quickie won't kill me." She replied, her hands already working to pull the erect shaft from its hiding place.

"Did you just say a marathon? You were all spent and could barely stay on your feet yesterday. It's obvious you don't have the the sort of strength you wished you had. You are no match for me in bed." I said with a bit of pride.

She looked up at me and smiled,

"Yesterday's event could be excused as I has never experienced such an explosive orgasm before and one I know it might never happen again. But that is gone, today is a new day. Let's begin on a good note." She said with a bit of sadness on her face.

"I know how you feel but then I could surprise you someday but certainly not now. I could always use my tongue or finger there but not my shaft, how about that?" I asked.

"Eww, your tongue? You are so dirty." She said, giggling.

"Oh, anything for you. Don't you think your sister might hear us?" I asked, stating the obvious.

"Of she can, but I don't care. She is at my place and might get her turn if she gets lucky."

"I already said I am not going down that road." I said with a cold tone.

Maddy laughed heartily, a sweet, radiant laugh before saying,

"Tell me honestly, don't you like her or fancy her?" As she gently stroke my shaft now.

"She is quite the look but I already have you." I replied.

"I will take that as a yes, anyway my sister always gets to have her way in matters like this but just know that I won't hold it against you if you eventually do it."

"I won't so don't get your hopes up." I said coldly.

She grinned before removing her robe, from which I then discover that she wasn't putting on any underwear. Her tips were already hard and her crotch dripping wetness with that musky, natural smell of a woman filling the room.

She pulled down my shorts and squatted, slowing descending on my shaft. We both moaned as we became one. She started riding me slowly, going up and down before picking up pace.

I got hold of her bouncing boobs and pinched her tips as she pleasured herself with my shaft. She jerked whenever I pinched her tips and soon, her breathing became rapid as she got close to her release. She groaned deeply and collapsed on me, yet again. I waited for her to recover before I started slamming into her with quite the pace. She moaned really loud as I worked on as she was resting on my chest now, while my back was against the head of the bed.

I was sure her sister heard us but thankfully, she wasn't crazy enough to barge in. I wanted to release quickly and continued at that pace, tearing into Maddy without mercy with the bed humping and moving due to my speed.

Maddy on own part kept moaning loudly, robbing the back of my head as I went in and out of her without any hindrance as she was well oiled.

Soon, I got excited and of course whenever that thick, white fluid is coming out, one tends to naturally increase the pace, which I did. I groaned deeply as I shot my early milk into her and breathed out deep, with my shaft till in her and fluid slowly dripping from her hole.

"That was great. You fvck really well for someone who was just a virgin few weeks ago. Don't tell me you have other partners else you will do my sister here and now." She said, not smiling and still refusing to get off me.

I laughed before I answered,

"I am not that sort of person. I can't stand unhygienic persons, especially young women and I am way too selective for my own good. It takes quite a lot of time before I can be comfortable doing someone, and of course most importantly, she must be clean. Not everyone is usually keen to get a test just before shagging. So no, no one else but you and I won't be doing anyone else but you.

I learn quickly and that's who I am as my mind never stops analyzing and comparing things even while deep in pleasure."

She smiled after I said that, before saying,

"A shower would do us both some good." I nodded and she pulled out of me before heading to her bathroom.

We washed each other's body and teased ourselves with soap. It was fun, we later left and I used one of her spare towel to dry myself. I wore my short and she did likewise before putting on a singlet, allowing her boobs some air as she called it.

We came out of her room hand in hand to find her sister reading a book on the three seater, her legs stretching out as they were just too long.

"You guys having all the fun and leaving me to a book, how fair is that?" she asked, with the book to her face.

"Get yourself a boyfriend if you are that Hot. He is mine." Maddy replied, giggling.

"That's so cruel, why can't I have him for just few minutes, please." She said, putting away her book and looking at her sister with a pleading look.

The way they converse, one would think I was asleep or away, whereas I was right beside Maddy the whole time.

"I am love but that's up to him now not me." Maddy replied, giving a sister a kiss on her forehead before heading to the kitchen.

Eve turned to me and put on a very nasty smile. I shook my head before going over to my room to put some proper clothes on before I embarrassed myself should I lose control because I knew I was in for it from Eve, since it was up to me now that her sister had already approved.

I wore a jean and a vest which took less than five minutes before heading back to the living room. Maddy was preparing noodles while Eve continued with her reading. It was then I remembered my phone was ringing yesterday. I picked it up to see missed calls from Francess and my mom. I called my mum first and received the usual tongue lashing before she asked if all was well after calling me all sorts of nasty names a while before.

I answered in the affirmative, I told her I would be home either on that day or the next. She was surprised but I later explained everything and she said okay. By this time I had moved to my room and when I was sure that no one was close, I dialed Francess.

I kept the most part of my body inside the wardrobe as she picked after I dialed the second time.

"And where have you been all this while, I have been calling since forever." She lamented.

"Oh I am sorry, I left my phone and was having fun at a friend's place finally sleeping over there. So, how was the journey?" I said.

She didn't answer at first but later did,

"It was fine, nothing more. Home has been okay too but not the same as school. I miss school already." She said.

"Sure, but you can make it worth the stay by either working or visiting friends."

"Yeah, it's so easy for you to say because you are a guy." She retorted.

"And what does that mean?" I asked, surprised at her tone.

"It means that you are annoying, talk to you later." She snapped before dropping the call.

Hmmm, touchy, touchy.

Oh well, she ain't the only woman here. I slumped on my bed which looked a little different from how it was yesterday. I wondered what changed until I realized that Eve must have slept her yesterday.

Hmmmm, hope she didn't look through my stuff, I thought to myself.

But that wasn't my ish now, how to get an accommodation two months later was my problem. I didn't want a single room apartment where I would be forced to share toilets with persons after having sex with any of my girls, excluding Maddy of course. That sort of scenario would just be uncomfortable.

I will be needing at least a self con and that won't come cheap here unlike Benin where such an apartment could go for from forty to seventy grand depending on a lot of factors but here it would go for not less than 120k. Where on earth am I going to see such amount of money from since my account is fast draining, it was less than fifty percent already.

I will also be needing a laptop, and some other things, textbooks inclusive and of course a separate account meant just to get the money Laden girls.

I sighed deeply as I would need not less than 180 - 200k, a figure that I can only reach in my mind for the next two months because I knew It would never be feasible but then nothing was impossible.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Eve opened the door like she owned the room,

"Breakfast is ready." She said, still putting on that nasty smile of before.

I got up to find noodles spiced with meat and vegetables. I sat down beside Maddy who taught it romantic to spoon feed me. I chuckled at what she did and when I did likewise, I saw Eve roll her eyes.

"You guys should behave like adults and not some love struck teenagers." She said with disdain.

Hmmm, what's up with her, I taught she was happy for her sister, why is she acting up now? You can never really understand girls.

"Get yourself a boyfriend and stop with the envy." Maddy said, sticking out her tongue.

"I don't want a relationship, just a lover and I wouldn't be so envious if your boy wouldn't just stop stealing glances at me." She shot back, smirking now.

The breakfast was slowly turning into something else, and I was in the middle of everything.

"It's not a crime to stare, is it?" the elder of the two asked.

"It is, actually I would prefer he does what he has in mind already instead of torturing himself and me." Eve said in a sad tone.

"Well?" Maddy asked, looking at me.

I feigned ignorant,

"Well, what?"

"Will you bring her wishes to pass?" She asked.

I was suddenly irritated and just wanted to get the hell out of there. I had barely forgiven myself for what I did yesterday, now she wants me to do another thing my spirit was against, never.

The mere thought of shagging Eve repulses me so much, it makes my skin crawl.

"Look, if I were to be some fvcked up dude, I would have torn you apart by now once Maddy gave me the go ahead but I am not that sort of person. Don't get me wrong, you look amazing and Lord knows on a normal day I could kill just to have a feel of those gorgeous long legs on my hands. You solid and fit, which I take it to mean that you are an athlete, right?"

She nodded,

"Right, so doing you isn't a problem because I can't deny the fact that I am attracted to you but if I do go on, I fear that I might never recover. I am still recovering from yesterday and pulling another crazy sex stunt will break me, please understand."

I pleaded because she seemed determined to get me at all cost.

She didn't say anything, just nodded but she looked sad. She later left without finishing her meal and banged the door to my room with quite the force.

Maddy chuckled,

"Ouch, that's gonna hurt." She said.

"What's gonna hurt?" I asked, confused.

"Rejection, dummy. You just rejected having sex with her. No one has ever done that to her before, I mean no one. She will surely loathe you now." She said, still strangely happy.

"Well... But... " I tried to say something but I couldn't.

" Shhh, she will get over it, just don't expect her to be friendly for now."

Oh well, I just couldn't do two sisters, it was just all shades of wrong.

As we rounded up the plates to the kitchen, Maddy leaned into my right ear and whispered,

"I am proud of you."

I beamed with joy at what she just said, mehn, I don win this girl heart finish.

Damn!

.. ... Happy Sunday, folks...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
Eniqurl:

Weldne Solomonbrown!
... Lol...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
emarkson:
Well done boss took me 2 days to meet up. Your stories are always dope.
No vex say I come late

... No problem, bro.... Welcome..
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
mhiz:
Chai! Solomonbrown64 you want to spoil me abi, I wee tell my daddy for you grin Nice update bro.

...I don warn una before oh.....
.... Thanks all the same..

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
ps2:

... Lol... Please don't.... E no dey pay, na beg na beg oh....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.