Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Choices - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Choices (235709 Views)

Choices / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Ten Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nice update...hope u use style enter eve ?
Re: Choices by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
solomonbrown64:

... Lol... Please don't.... E no dey pay, na beg na beg oh....

E no dey pay at all bro. Happy sunday..
Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Choices by Jayjezey: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hmmmm Solo dey find my trouble oo. If i wait for too long for the next update eh, i go shag Madison and Eve i swear..
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 3:42am On Oct 25, 2016
CHAPTER 9 CONTD

The rest of the day went by really fast as it saw I and Maddy watching movies or throwing pillows at each other when there was no light or we would read to ourselves with her correcting my errors and poor pronunciations. When it was evening, we had our shower where we satisfied ourselves orally without any penetration. As usual, Maddy was ever ready to scream and she did it well but none of the neighbors complained.

Eve had been in the room all through since my refusal to carry out her wishes earlier in the morning and so, I was a little skeptical in returning there to get a change of clothes. Still, I went and pulled the door opened to find her sleeping. She was putting on shorts so despite her wide leg sleeping position, there was nothing being exposed.

I shut the door behind me and got out my clothes. I frowned as I did because slowly but surely, my dirty wear were piling up and I didn't like that. I was happy that we would be leaving the next day. The driver who slept somewhere according to Maddy will be here early tomorrow to get us home. I picked a short that ended at my knees and pulled down my boxers in order to put it on. I did that in less than ten seconds because I didn't want to be cornered by Eve but that didn't seem to be the case as she was still asleep. I changed my vest and put back my things in place.

As I did, I thought of Francess and wondered why she was angry, I mean I know I didn't pick up when she called and my lie was fairly good enough but I thought her reaction was just over the top. I am a guy and should have things to occupy me apart from her and her talks, I shouldn't always be available for her discussions or whatever.

I closed the wardrobe and was about leaving the room when I glanced towards Eve and quickly turned my head in her direction again as what I saw shocked me. She must have moved a little bit in her sleep and in so doing pulled her singlet aside which revealed the left side of her dark, hard tips but that wasn't the shocking part, it was rather the damn size of those beautiful gloves.

How was it that a slim, tall lady like her would carry so much weight over there? I doubted if it was a boob job because I felt she was too young for that. She should be the same age with me but then what do I know, those guys over there don't particularly reason the same way we do here.

Her areola on that side of the glove was at least two inches wide and It took a lot of willpower from me to stop myself from touching it. Yes, her sister might have approved of me doing it with her but she was young and could fall for me too, I didn't want to be the guy who would separate them as I really admired their relationship.

But the longer I stared, the weaker my resistance became and I wondered what was wrong with me. I shouldn't be getting hard at all looking at her, before I wouldn't but now, the only thing on my mind was to shag, irrespective of whom the person was. It was something I definitely didn't like and must put a stop to. I managed to look away and return to the living room before Maddy starts having second thoughts on what my intentions were over there.

"Are your things ready?" I asked as soon as I got to the living room.

She looked at me strangely before she nodded. I sat beside her and soon we were watching the movie Troy which I later became irritated with, with the way Maddy kept hitting and hammering on how cute and unnaturally handsome Brad Pitt was.

She kept saying he looked good in whatever he wears and the sort of cuts he makes. I didn't say anything because truly, I didn't find anything exceptional in the man's looks. He was no Leonardo Decapiro or a Charlie Cox or even a Chris Hemsworth so why the hype but I agreed he was a true Ladies man. Damn, the guy was good with the women.

She later slept off on my arms after power was taken. I carried her to her bed and opened most of the windows in the house because of the heat. I covered her with a blanket and returned to the living room to carry on with my thoughts. I needed a place to work as soon as I got home but the more I thought about it, the more I realized how difficult it was going to be except God's favor shined upon me.

I knew I could easily ask Maddy for such assistance but my Ego wouldn't let me. I had always loathed borrowing money from anyone especially girls and I wouldn't start now. The only thing I could lend from her would be her laptop until I get myself one, I will find a way for the money even if it means me, paying for a year out of a possible two years. I just needed God's favor.

I concluded that I would see one of my Dad's friend who was a contractor and see if he would employ me. The man was a big contractor and his contracts were always worth millions. I knew this because he was always quick to stand before the podium in the zonal gatherings of our church to give his awesome testimonies, so hopefully such would happen again and would I get to be a beneficiary of the program.

I was about standing up when Eve came out of my room. She saw me in the dim light of the rechargeable light and headed towards me and when she got closer, I saw that she was smiling.

Smiling, I thought I was her least favorite person now?

She walked to me where I was suddenly paralyzed and sat on my thighs like we were lovers or something.

Well, on my thighs actually mean on my shaft.

"You are particularly stubborn, aren't you?" she said.

"How do you mean?" I asked, almost whispering.

She changed her position on my thighs if you know what I mean and wrapped one of her hands around my neck before she said,

"I saw you staring and fighting the urge to do what your body actually wants. It was a beautiful sight, really it was. I wish I had such a noble guy. Oh, I feel so jealous of my sister right now." She said in a cheerful tone.

"Well, you just have to wait, I am sure your prince charming will find you soon." I replied her.

"Oh please, there no such thing as that. I am sure you are not perfect yourself despite how you seem to be." She suddenly said.

I was alarmed and quickly decided to change the topic before I say something I shouldn't.

"So, why do you and your sister feel so comfortable with the idea of sharing a guy?" I asked, because my mind kept going towards that since the situation presented itself.

"You keep using the word, 'sharing', Geez! no one is sharing anybody. And by the way I certainly do not like the tone of your question, are you insinuating that I and my sister are what, lovers or lez?" She asked, clearly not happy.

"Oh, I didn't mean any of such, I was just surprised, that's all."

"Well, you are right to be surprised. There are quite a lot of things you do not understand about us and especially my sister. I, myself don't even understand but I hope you will because there is a certain part of her life I won't ever be able to understand but you can and that has to do with being her lover.

I can't say much about that so don't ask me to but one thing I hadnever seen my sister do was become emotionally attached to a guy. All of her previous relationships were more on sex or just plain companionship which was why she didn't bother if those guys had anything to do with me but in your case, I have seen what I can rarely see in her - Jealousy.

I think you should be worried and not be happy about that because if my sister becomes jealous over something, it means that thing has become dear to her and it affects her very core. My one advice for you is that, you should never break her heart because it won't end well.

I do not take no for an answer but Maddy is worse because she also doesn't let things that have become part of her leave. If you need to fvck someone else, do it to one that she wouldn't find fault in, else you might see the crazy Maddy." She whispered the last sentence.

I wasn't particularly interested in the warnings because I hated being threatened by anyone or anything but I was more interested in the fact that she said I should sleep with someone Maddy was okay with, does that mean that her sister was aware of Francess? No, that can't be but then she wants me to herself so bad but still asked me to sleep with Eve.

Was that her way of subtlety telling me that she was watching me? I must be very careful from now on, be very careful.

"Is that your way of telling me to do you whenever I feel like. If I keep doing that, you will surely fall and of course will always cheat on whoever you are dating. How is that fair to that fellow?" I said.

"You let me deal with that, just pay heed to my warnings, that's all. Good night." She said, and then she surprised me by kissing me fully on my lips.

It was brief but it told me all I needed to know, this girl was already falling for me. She has just been beating around the bush.

"I will have those lips to myself some day, surely I will, no matter how long." She said with quite the conviction. She rub my jaw for a moment before she went to sleep with her sister.

I laid down on the couch that night, frustrated and confused about everything. But I was more concerned about Maddy and her strange ways of doing things. The other day, Eve said she was quite detailed, which means she knows exactly what she wants. I was one of her wants and some information about me that she knows are quite deep.

If my plans are to come to pass, I must be discreet and must make sure there is little or no reason for her to doubt me which means that I must get a room in the hostel as she must never know where I stay outside school. In fact, she must never know I have a place outside school. That will be for Francess and she likewise will never know that I have a room in school.

This way, I can checkmate both of them as that would mean Maddy only gets to see me in her house which I could go at anytime but Francess would have to call me before coming over and that will make things easy for me.

That will also mean that I have to shag Bukky before Francess knows of that place. But the problem is that I will have to pay extra for another room in the hostel again, which means more money.

Damn! It's true of the saying, more women, more troubles.

I slept off and woke up by six in the morning. I had my mouth washed and showered. I was getting dressed when I heard giggling from the bathroom in Maddy's room which meant that they were already awake. I brought my things to do the living room and patiently waited for them to get dressed up.

They later showed up after about an hour in there, together with their things.
Maddy's good morning was a soft kiss. I greeted Eve who smiled sheepishly. I turned away from her comical look and had our things brought downstairs as we waited for the driver to arrive at eight on the dot.

While we did, we laid waste to some bars of chocolate and as usual Maddy cleaned the remnant on my lips with hers. Immediately I heard a loud hiss and I knew it was the big woman downstairs.

I didn't know she was there and when I looked towards her direction, she was seated in her balcony, having her quiet time with her God.

I and Maddy laughed at what she did but I just wondered why some persons just found it hard to mind their business.

The driver arrived and greeted everyone. It was a Range Rover Sport and I helped him in putting the luggages in even if he didn't want me to. I wanted to sit at the front since both ladies already took the back but Maddy forced me to sit with her. I decided to stay behind the driver as I knew this was surely going to be a long ride.

We drove out of the compound and soon out of Ibadan but till we got to Shagamu which took about an hour twenty minutes or so, Maddy didn't do much except once in a while move her hand down the length of my zipper. Eve on the other hand had been unusually quiet and just stayed to herself.

But once the driver announced that we would be stopping at Shagamu in order for him to get us something to eat and that he would also eat before coming back, Maddy and even Eve came alive. He said he would be spending roughly twenty minutes, the man was quite the time keeper so I didn't doubt him.

As soon as He closed the door, Maddy zipped down my trouser but I held her hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked, bemused at what she clearly had in mind.

"What does it look like?" She said, leaving my zipper and pulling off her shirt which showed that she wasn't putting on any bra.

"Babe, we can't do it here. I mean your sister is right beside us." I said but Maddy wasn't listening.

The glasses were tinted so no one could see us but I wasn't still comfortable but still my shaft shamed me by standing up in seconds.

Maddy sat on my thighs after pulling down my shorts and trouser to my ankle. She pulled my head to one of her tips and even I didn't want to, I couldn't resist eating the erect tip which brought moans from her. We didn't stay long doing that as we knew there wasn't much time so without much ado, she stood and descended on my shaft and started riding quick and fast.

"You guys are dogs." said an obviously irritated Eve but Maddy didn't respond rather she only giggled between her moans. I leaned forward towards the driver seat, pushing back Maddy towards me so that I could bang her properly as I wanted to get this over with.

And oh yes, we banged like dogs, with Maddy barely able to contain herself and soon she released and as usual fell on me. I managed not to as I didn't want my seed in somebody else's car. We had spent about thirteen minutes or there about according to Eve. So Maddy pulled her up her knee length short and wore back he shirt. Shey didn't mind the smell of the car now filled with that of her juices but I did and quickly restarted the car, pulling down the windows even more than they were before and then spraying Maddy's perf.

I didn't look at Eve because I just couldn't after what I just did but then it was fun even if my shaft was still rock hard and begging to be released.

Maddy rested my head on my shoulders and soon the driver returned eight minutes later, the smell was gone and arena cleared. He bought us meat pie which Maddy hastily ate before falling asleep.

We were around the bridge above that huge river when Eve tapped and mouthed "that was fierce" and winked at me. I chuckled and returned to checking my surrounding. Soon we got to Lagos and I directed the driver to where I stay.

Maddy was still sleeping when I arrived, I kissed her and laid her on the seat.

"How about me." Eve asked, pouting her lips. The driver just came down and was about to open the boot of the car, I couldn't allow him see me kissing both sisters.

"I will make up to you later." I told Eve, styling pointing to the driver. She nodded and told me my compound was nice. I thanked and got my things to my gate, waving to her while she smiled before the windows went up.

Phew,

What a journey, two crazy sisters.

.............. ****************/***, ********
.. . Howdy folks.. ...

7 Likes

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 3:43am On Oct 25, 2016
ps2:

E no dey pay at all bro. Happy sunday..

..... At all bro...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 3:44am On Oct 25, 2016
Hurklan:
Nice update...hope u use style enter eve ?

... Lol... We go see na...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 3:45am On Oct 25, 2016
Jayjezey:
Hmmmm Solo dey find my trouble oo. If i wait for too long for the next update eh, i go shag Madison and Eve i swear..

Lol.. Abeg oh... I don update...
Re: Choices by YINKS89(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2016
crazy sisters indeed.
Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2016
Dah update was too short jare
Re: Choices by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hurklan:
Dah update was too short jare

Seconded
Re: Choices by Ibunkun1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
I Pity Francess
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
Chapter 10

The Hussle

As soon as I got home after opening the door as I knew where my mum kept the spare key, I called her and as usual she simply said okay. I kept my things where they should be, after which I had a bath after what I did with Maddy in the car.

I still couldn't believe I banged her in a car and not only that, right beside her sister who must have been wet enjoying the whole show. Damn, fantasies do come after all.

But the look in Eve's eyes as I waved showed that she had something planned for me when next we happen to see, that won't be soon anyway as it was time for me to work and leave womanliness alone. I washed my body and focused on my next point of action.

I decided to call Francess and I did but she refused to pick but I kept on calling until she eventually did after the eleventh try.
"What?" She growled.

"What's up?" I said cheerfully as I tried to calm her down.

"The sky." She replied.
I sighed, my plan wasn't working.

"Alright, I am sorry for being so selfish. I shouldn't have made you worried and overly bothered about me." I said now with a sad tone.

She didn't say anything for a while and I didn't too, we just remained still.

"I am fine but I just don't want to talk to you now. Just leave me alone." She said, before dropping the call.

Woh, kill yourself, na money I dey find now.

I dropped the call and set my alarm at five in the afternoon. I crashed on the bed and slept off. The alarm woke me up and I washed my mouth, got dressed and headed for Wednesday service.

The programme doesn't start until six but I was a sucker for punctuality. I just love being early at any event. I got there and of course, questions were dished out to me rather than welcome comments.

"What are you doing at home so soon.?

"Are you guys on strike again?"

I answered as best as I could and then disappeared from their midst as I didn't want to be given prayer points to lead. My plas worked and so the service started. I listened as usual on the faith talk and my spirit man was gingered but I didn't confess my sins as I felt I would still be doing them again.

Moreover, I didn't feel any remorse for what I had done. We shared the grace and ignoring everyone else, I went for my target. I greeted the man just before he got into his car. He seemed to be in a hurry which wasn't surprising as everyone was was yet to break their fast as we usually do on Wednesdays, excluding me of course.

"Ahhh, Solomon. You are back?" He asked, genuinely surprised to see me.

I explained everything and put in my desire to work with him. He smiled and told me to see him the next day at his office, giving me his card.

I smiled and thanked him, greeting his heavy duty wife as I headed home. My mum couldn't make it that night to service so I didn't have anyone in particular to wait for. I arrived home to find them talking. I joined in the discussion and told my mom of my intentions. She said it was better than me inviting women into her home.

My jaw dropped after that, how in God's name did she know that?

Thankfully, she didn't look pissed but then I couldn't help but wondered who told my mom, the woman upstairs or something else?

I sent messages to both Francess and Maddy before going to bed as tomorrow held so much for me. I woke up and did the usual morning routine. My mum had dropped money for me to get breakfast and I got bread and beans before heading for the contractor's office. I greeted the rest of my neighbors hoping to find a clue as to who among them informed my mother but I got none.

I took a bus to iyana-ipaja where the man's office was. It wasn't difficult to find as it was in one of those buildings on the express. I crossed over to the other side and found my way inside.

The place wasn't too big but it was very classy. I informed his secretary and as usual, she asked me to wait as he was busy with a client, blah, blah.

I sat on one of the soft seats and received the full blast of the A.C. After about an hour, a man with big tummy left his office and I was told to go in.

"Aah, Solomon, so early." He smiled, asking.

We went down to business and he asked me if I could read technical plans. I answered in the affirmative, he me gave a house plan to read as a test and I did the best I could.

Of course I couldn't read and interpret everything but I got the basics spot on. He seemed to be impressed and told me to start tomorrow. He said that I would be a supervisor and once in a while I would bend and do some work. He said since it was just two months, I would be paid 40k but there was no rest on Saturdays.

Shitt, I almost pissed in my pants, 40 k!
I was quite happy and eager to start but I soon realized that nothing was ever free.

Everyday for the next two months, I had to buy panadol and most times my mum would massage my lower back and shoulder blades as the pains from the job were just too much.

Contrary to what the man had said, I was doing more of bending down than supervising any construction. I carried the pail of cement, helped in moving the bamboos that would be erected for the workers, explained the details of the plans to the local engineers according to what I had been by the man who by the way stopped coming daily as he had other projects he was on. It became thrice a week visit.

I was everywhere on the site and I only got to rest when I ate in the afternoon. Most times, I couldn't even attend church on Sundays and even picking calls became a chore as all my hands and back were always on fire after each day.

Shitt, the man made sure I worked for every naira in that forty thousand. Several times, my mom asked me to stop the job but I declined. It was during this period I appreciated the work done by bricklayers.
Phew, it was a really difficult Job.

Most times, I get to pick Maddy incessant calls in the night but I ended up sleeping with the call still on. The next day I would apologize profusely and same thing happened with Francess too. Soon, both of them got the message and stopped calling.

Those two months were some of the worst moments of my life as I had never experienced pains like I did during those times but I never stopped working. I had enough hands to take care of me at home so I wasn't really bothered.

Having sex during those times never crossed my mind and once my two months were over and my pay given, I crashed at home for another week to get myself back.

I did the calling this time and explained the best I could but Francess would have none of it. I got tired of waiting for her to come around and just concluded that I would fix it in school. I told Maddy that I would be in her place on the Saturday of my resting week, which made her happy a little bit.

I got dressed that Saturday and went over to her place. The security personnel did the usual drilling before letting me in. I got into the house and my God, it was beautiful.

There was a small room where I guess individuals not welcomed to the family stayed to be addressed as her Dad didn't want them in his living room.

I passed through the room and entered the main ball. It was beautiful and jaw breaking. Mr Okon was a baller abeg.

The large room was painted dark blue and filled with wooden furniture all round. Everything in the room was made of pure, quality wood, from the seats, to the artifacts including some of the electronic gadgets. The setting too was top notch, the stairs leading up was also made of wood.

Damn, I was mesmerized and quite impressed. I heard someone rushing down the stairs as I faced the bar where expensive looking wines littered the shelves. I looked towards the person now running towards me and my jaw went down for quite some time.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choices by Romzii: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Solo you get mind asware! I love the way you tell (abi na write sef) your stories, it makes feel like I'm seeing a movie! Weldone man!
Re: Choices by Ibunkun1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Thanks Fr D Update.I Guess Dat's Eve
Re: Choices by blessoyeboy(m): 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
Www so interesting

1 Like

Re: Choices by Eniqurl(f): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
Eve the devil grin

1 Like

Re: Choices by Hurklan(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
See me, see trouble, u beta continue or else..
Re: Choices by Jayjezey: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Why this Solo too like trouble eh?? i must to shag Maddy and Eve if you nor update the next episode soon #eating_popcorn
Re: Choices by sirblero(m): 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bro...You're The Best Gan!!! Keep It Coming Bro...More Ideas To Yah Story.. Following!

1 Like

Re: Choices by Charlesdock(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Eve, the she-devil

1 Like

Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Chapter 10 contd

Alright, I was well aware that I promised Eve but it was surely not this, I didn't say that we were going to, you know, connect.

Sweet Jesus!

Why was I screaming? Eve was putting on some kind of weird looking swim suit, it looked like a French wrap but this one was just too much. It was like she was putting on nothing.
The thin material wrapped around her neck and then went over her boobs too barely covering her nips before connecting at a point on her crotch which it barely covered. Lord, it was just too enchanting.

I have seen some of these on TV before but not on someone this busty. Christ! My rod wanted to explode through my trouser and she didn't make it any better for me because as she ran towards me, one of her tits slipped out and was now in my view as it jiggled up and down.

I wasn't a boobs man but that day, I changed my orientation, damn.

Now, Eve didn't stop running and when she got to me with my jaw still down and my gaze on the rogue tit, she reached to me, pulled up my face and filled my mouth with her tongue.

I swear I moaned as we nearly choked each other with our tongues. She took my paralyzed hands and kept them on her derriere as she covered the distance between us but that was her mistake because as she did that, I came back to myself.

I gently pulled myself from her hold, as I tried to catch my breath.

"Well I shouldn't be doing that." I managed to say as Eve didn't seem to share in my surprise and just stood there, grinning.

"Let me help with that boner because it looks like it hurts." She said instead, focusing her gaze on my zipper and ignoring what I just said.

I rolled my eyes and went towards a couch instead to sit.

"Put one of those gloves in place." I said and she giggled.

"You love them, don't you?"

"Where is Maddy?" I asked instead as I used a pillow to cover my hard on.

"She is out, shopping. She should be back soon." Eve replied as she took longer than usual to the stray boob in place.

And now Maddy wasn't in which meant that I had to fight the urge to do her sister for God's knows how long. I regretted coming without calling Maddy but then I was certain that this would be the last time I would be seeing Eve.

Speaking of her, she walked towards me and sat thigh to thigh with me on the couch.

"Don't you think your outfit is quite revealing." I said. She chuckled and asked,

"Who is complaining?"

"I am." I replied.

"Oh please, the look on you a while ago contradicts what you just said. You looked like you just saw an angel."

I laughed,

"You just won't stop."

"I won't till I have had you in me." She said, unchalantly.

"What if I promise you something else." I said.

"What?" She asked, excited.

I answered by asking her to stand up and pushed her down on my boner. She purred as soon as her derriere came in contact with my shaft. I spread her legs apart and then cupped her firm boobs, shifting the thin material aside covering them.

I kissed her neck and then Pulled softly at her erect nips, she moaned and leaned back, pushing me back to the couch. My ministration was working on her as I could her wetness dripping slowly into my trousers and right then I decided to stop.

"I will surely do this and make you experience what you have never been through hitherto, sexually but you will have to wait." I whispered to her ear as I calmly pulled her off me.
"For how long?" She asked with her hands on my zipper.

"I don't know but I think it's much too early for any of that to happen between us. I only just met your sister about four, five months ago. I really do like her but I don't know where our relationship is headed yet. I would love to be sure of what this thing between us would lead to before I can then conviently do what you want me to. I am a faithful kind of guy and I wouldn't want to risk any fight with Maddy over her own sister. You feel me?"

Eve just sighed and looked away from me, keeping her hands to herself which I was grateful for.

"I have never been so frustrated like this before, how can any sane young man resist me? For a moment I thought I finally had you. Oh well, my sister always gets the good ones, you are one of a kind Solomon, one of a kind." She said with a tone that suggested that she had finally given up.

I smiled and stretched to kiss on her lips.

"You will have your man and hopefully by then, you would have forgotten about me." I said.

"I doubt that, you promised and I will see that you fulfill that." She replied.

I nodded as I knew that wasn't gonna be feasible. She would be returning to the states in about a week or two as she would be starting college. Work and school will surely make her forget me not to mention the hotter and richer guys over there.

As I concluded my thoughts and reveled in my victory of the now against Eve, her sister came in with some bags. She stopped for about two seconds, taking in the scene in front of her.

Her sister relatively n.aked with me beside her and for a split second, I saw that look. That look of rage slightly mixed with jealousy. Maddy was jealous, just as her sister has said, jealous that I was sitting with her another woman. Even if that woman happened to be her sister.

Mehn, I must never get caught, it must never happen.

She got over her reaction as she smiled with her sister who still hadn't gotten what she wanted, stood up and headed for her room without welcoming Maddy.

I stood up too and went over to Maddy's end, smiling and hugging her.

"Missed you." I whispered to her ear but she didn't say anything as her eyes ran through me. I let her look while I took her bags from her.

"Where do I drop them?" She didn't answer and instead walked past me and climbed up the stairs. I followed as her bum rattled against the thin material of the leggin. I still don't know how girls feel comfortable walking around in that.

What if one stretches and the pant happen to tear, and the person's butt visible in public.

The passage way was quite big and long but I didn't get to see much other than expensive looking arts littering the walls as Maddy's room was the second on our right.

She opened the door with her key and I followed her in. The room was unsurprisingly painted pink with pictures of Taylor Swift and Deborah Ann will, all over her walls.

Chris Brown and Brad Pitt could also be seen but the most beautiful thing in that room was the bed.

It was big and wide and white all round. From the head post to the sheets, everything was white, including the round rug upon which the bed was on. The view was just magnificent.

I dropped the bags on the bed and fought off the temptation to follow what I had dropped and instead turn to Maddy who had now pulled off her shirt and was now on her white bra. I walked up to her and tried to touch her but she just shrugged my hands off.

"Now, what is wrong with you no?" I asked, throwing my hands up.

"You are still asking." She finally said something.

"What do you mean?"

"What did you do to Eve that made her ignore me the way she did?" She asked, after haven turned with her eyes blazing with rage.

Shoo, you better control yourself, no be only you sabi vex oh.

"Just cut the crap."

Me sef wan talk like Oyinbo.

"You are just angry because of what you might thought happened with I and your sister. Well, nothing happened and that is why she is pissed. Besides I saw that look." I said.

"What look?" Maddy asked with a surprised look on her.

"You were jealous, Love and if I had slept with her, I wondered what you would have done by now."

"Oh please. I wasn't jealous, far from it. Wasn't it me who said you could... "

"Shhhh, I know that look any day. Stop trying to cover up. Anyway, I am glad I didn't do it as it seems Eve watching us mate the other day has made her feelings for me go overboard."

"What do you mean?" She asked, now pulling off her leggin to reveal the white thong beneath.

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed Eve's desire to have me goes beyond just sex."

Maddy shrugged and just said,

" I didn't see that, just thought she wanted some of the experiences we had together."

"Well, she does and wants more than that. I knew this was bound to happen which was why I never succumbed to do it in the first place. I may not know much about you both but one thing that is quite visible is the strong bond between you both. Eve loves you more than anyone and I am sure you do too which explains why you want to share everything that's yours with her but she has noticed that you don't really fancy doing such with me.

I can conclude that you love me which is why you don't what to do what has been the norm between you two, right."

Maddy laughed and sat on her with just her underwears on.

"Love, seriously? Yes, I like you more than I should but love, nah. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I don't love that quickly, there is a lot to happen before I can say that I love you or any other guy out there."

Her statement should have rang a bell in me but I didn't read too much into it because I was happy. She wasn't in love yet as her sister had said which mean that I really shouldn't be all that vigilant.

"Alright, what did you get?" I asked.

Maddy moved really fast and bundled the bags together,

"Not for you to see, yet." She said, putting on a nasty smile.

Well, I had little interest in that. I came here to get laid as it has two months without my rod doing its work. I joined Maddy on the bed and in one move, unclasped her bra. I turned her around and cupped her tits before burying my tongue in there.

"Hmmmm, the sight of Eve's tits must have driven you off the edge." She said. I bit one of her nips painfully and she giggled.

"Is your Dad at home?" I asked as I moved to down her belly now.

"He will before midnight." She whispered.

Awesome.

I pulled down her panties before doing the same to mine. I pulled two pillows and kept my head on them, as I now laid on my back on the soft bed.

"Ride me." I ordered her.

She smiled and turned around as she mounted my shaft in reverse style. She pushed back her butt and spread her legs before descending on me.

"Jesus!" I screamed, the sight before me and that tight warmth I had missed drove me to utter such.

"What?" I heard her ask and she slowly went up and down, taking her time.

"You have the perfect arse, damn." I replied as Maddy picked up the pace now.

She giggled at what I just said before she tried something I had only seen in movies.

With her round butt cheeks well carved out and going down on her shaft, she would go up the length and when she got close to the head of my shaft, she will clasp hard with her wall around that region and then force her way down in that position.

I screamed after she did that as the sensation from what she was doing was splitting my head in two.

"You like it?" She asked.

"Damn it, I do."

She giggled at my reply and continued and it wasn't long before I exploded, screaming as I did.

Oh boy, my orgasm was intense. Maddy was one tigress in bed.

"Waoh, that was intense. I thought I could scream." She teased but I just ignored her as I was slowly getting back to Earth.

Maddy got off me and laid with me on the bed as I tried to steady my breathing. She ran her fingers through my chest and whispered,

"I might have a strong bond with my sister but I believe the one I have with you is a lot stronger."

Again, I should have read more into that but I wasn't as intelligent as I had thought I was and simply overlooked that.

I pleased Maddy orally and made her experience an earth shattering orgasm that made her screams so loud I heard the a knock on our door afterwards.

"Madam, everything dey alright?" A woman's voice spoke.

"Yes, I am fine Angela." Maddy replied in a husky voice.

"Alright, MA."

I never knew that someone else was in the house when I and Eve were fooling around. Of course, there was bound to be a maid or maids even to clean up this huge house, what was I thinking?

"Don't leave me." I heard Maddy whisper before she fell asleep.

I did too and I woke up some time in the afternoon. I showered in the amazing bathroom. The bath tub was enclosed with a sort of plastic that was movable. I got dressed as Maddy refused to have her bath and instead decided to watch me wear my clothes.

"When will you be heading back to school?" She asked.

"By Monday, I want to get a room as soon as I can." I replied, before kissing her goodbye.

"I will see you soon." She nodded and watched me leave.

I didn't see Eve and that was the last time I saw her in a long time. As I got to the gate, the security personnel gave me a very strange look before opening the door.

I laughed as soon as I left the house, the man must have been like,

"Na this small boy dey make small madam shout like that?"

I got home and started thinking of the ways I would get extra cash now as it was time for me to get a place outside school. I picked up my phone and dialed one of my friends staying in Ibadan.

"Papi, how far. How the house thing dey go?"

"Eh, solo. I no see any cheap one wey dey close to the school oh. The cheapest wey I see na 140k plus agent fees. That one dey along awolowo way." Sammi replied.

"140k, for two years. For ordinary self con. Na wa oh." I remarked.

"Na xo we see am oh. So how e go be, you want am?"

"Yes, yes. I dey come Ibadan on Monday. I go see you na. Thanks."

"No wahala, anytime."

Oh boy, 140k, where on earth will I get that sort of amount?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Choices by Daeveed(m): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nice work ßro.. Am realli enjoyin this..
Re: Choices by Steelheart(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Solo Bee!
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2016
Daeveed:
Nice work ßro.. Am realli enjoyin this..

....Thanks bro
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2016
Steelheart:
Solo Bee!

.... Yes oh
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2016
Hurklan:
See me, see trouble, u beta continue or else..

.... Or else kinni.... grin...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2016
Romzii:
Solo you get mind asware! I love the way you tell (abi na write sef) your stories, it makes feel like I'm seeing a movie! Weldone man!

... Thanks bro, I am flattered... grin..
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2016
sirblero:
Bro...You're The Best Gan!!!
Keep It Coming Bro...More Ideas To Yah Story..
Following!

... Thanks bro, keep following...
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2016
Ibunkun1:
Thanks Fr D Update.I Guess Dat's Eve

.. Yup, you guessed right..
Re: Choices by solomonbrown64: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2016
Chapter 10 contd

I got really busy on Sunday, getting as much money as I could from people around me. Some promised to wire me money before that week ran out, others had already seen me including my Dad who had until then not given me a dime in my university education. Things were looking good and my plans falling into place but I didn't find such favor with Francess but then I knew all this attitude of hers would surely melt away the moment she sees me.

I got some few clothes of time as I only sought to get a space in my former room just before the new students take all the spaces left, that was how it was usually done. I would squatt in that room until I was allocated another in the hall and of course, after settling things outside.

We had an intense prayer session before I boarded the Ibadan bus from pen - cinema. Prior to leaving, I had withdrew 80k to make my transaction easier on Monday. I got to the home of big batty In Nigeria and found my way to my hall where unsurprisingly, they were already issuing out keys to the freshers.

I passed the security post where such was taking place and found my way to Adesuwa's shop that wasn't yet opened for business. I stayed there and watched, waiting for the first new occupant of my room to arrive.

He did early in the afternoon, carrying his many bags like the JJC that he truly was. I watched him opened the door and I closely followed there after. Now, my wardrobe was locked by me because I still had some few things of mine there. Tolu's movable wardrobe was also locked but Gbenga's was opened because he was no longer a student of the school as he was in his finals in the last semester.

The new guy smartly went for the opened one and before he could lock the door, I got in.

"Are you an occupant here too?" The guy asked. He was a thin, slim guy with patches of beards here and there. He way sporting a low cut and wearing those annoying nerd glasses.

"I was, just trying to linger long enough before I am allocated mine. The process should start immediately after you guys." I replied.

"Oh, that's won't be a problem. I am Benson by the way, first year, pharmacy." He said, stretching out his long hand for a shake.

I did him the courtesy before we got down to business, cleaning and dusting the messy room. We finished with all that around three and I promptly went to shower. He did likewise and but didn't follow me inside the bathroom, saying that he couldn't wash himself in such a dirty looking place.

Woh, dey there, you think say na your house you dey.

He waited for me till I was through before he tip-toed into the bath tub where I just took my bathe. I went back to the room using his key as I didn't have any yet since it was a new lock after we all misplaced ours the previous session and didn't pay for a new one as we should.

I called Sanmi to come meet at the Plaza opposite the school so that I could see the place he spoke of. I was putting on my foot wear when Benson returned with a very disgusting look on his face. I just had to laugh.

"What kind of management do we have in this school, how can they leave such filthy place and make normal human beings use such, seriously who does that?" He asked, as he dried his body.

"Don't worry, you will soon get used to it." I replied as it wasn't my job to babysit any body.

"I am going out to check up on some things. I should be back before eight, should anyone else come, please tell him my end has been taken. By the way, there is the cafeteria in case you go hungry.
I am Solomon, second year, mechanical engineering."

"Mechanical engineering, are you serious? I heard it was really difficult to get such courses in a school like U. I. Mehn, your brain dey hot oh, besides, you look really young." He remarked.

"Na God oh. We go see later na." I said, leaving the room.

I saw a few of my friends and hailed them before boarding a cab, heading to the gate. I got there and went over to first Bank to get another 70k to add to what I already had. I crossed over to the Plaza but I didn't see Sanmi. I called him, again,

"Egbon, where you dey na?"

"Ode, I say the house dey along Awolowo way, where you come expect me to stay dey wait for you, front of school, abi?"

He mocked me.

I dropped the call as I understood what he meant, I went towards the other side of the Plaza that was along Awolowo way, and there I saw Sanmi, standing in the sun, looking very pissed.

"You no say you still dey Pam your hair, you come tell me make I show, eh?" He said with a scowl.

"Papi, no vex abeg, I dey babysit one fresher like that, joor na." I pleaded.

"Oya, make we dey go, time don go." He said, leading the way while I followed. Did I fail to mention that Sanmi was quite tall, about six foot three or four and I looked weird beside him, standing at just Five foot ten.

Anyway, he was right about the proximity of the house to the school. It was along a road that leads to Agbowo, meaning that we had to turn left as we walked along Awolowo way. The house was at the left side of that road. It was a block of flats, about four, with the landlord occupying the first one, upstairs.

It wasn't a great one but at least, it had a fence and a gate and the painting looked recent. I then knew why the house was slightly on the cheap side despite its proximity to the school, it was because the Landlord was in charge of transaction so there was no need for agents in this matter.

Sanmi opened the gate and I got in to see a well cemented house and of course, very neat. I heard Sanmi great someone and I looked towards that direction to find a man without shirt seating outside, and relaxing on a chair. He looked to be in his sixties and typically, dark skinned with white hairs all over the place.

I greeted too and Sanmi introduced me as the client he was talking about. The man then sized me like Money was according to one's stature.

"Hmmm, I know randy young men like you, soon that gate will open nonstop due to the number of women trooping in. The last occupant was exactly that sort of fellow. Anyway, I am not bothered about who comes to see any of my tenants but what I cannot tolerate is party being done here. Is that okay?" The Man said in clear, well spoken English. He was clearly educated and I loved that.

"I am a rather quiet person so no parties from me." I replied as polite as I could.

"Eh, quiet indeed. We shall know soon enough." He teased.

I hadn't even decided that I would take the place yet and yet, the man was already dishing out instructions, na wa oh.
He handed Sanmi some set of keys and we moved towards the back of the house where such apartments were usually situated.

The apartment looked big as it was the only building at the back, it was painted brown outside and inside as I later got to see. The living room was quite spacious and the bedroom too. The kitchen was rather small and a bit tight but then I wasn't planning to move in with my family, so that wasn't a problem.

The toilet was alright, at least it had tiles. The shower was running and water closet too was fine. Everything looked okay, I only needed to wash and clean the house. I was impressed, way, way impressed and I told Sanmi that I was ready to pay.

"Now, now?" He asked with a surprised look on his face.

I nodded and brought the money out of my bag where we both counted it to be sure all was correct.

"Oh boy, you be big boy oh. 140k, just like that." He teased.

"If you know werin I do to get this money eh, you go pity me." I explained.

He nodded and locked the door as we headed for the Landlord's place. He asked if we liked the place and I nodded, telling him we were ready to pay for it immediately.

He smiled and brought a book where he started scribbling things before he told me to sign in some places, after which he asked Sanmi to do the same. We gave him the money after he had handed me the keys. We watched him count the money and when he was satisfied, we shook hands and ended the deal.

I tipped Sanmi with 2k and waved him off as he stayed around Bodija. I had the house now, all I needed to do was get some washing tools, curtains and of course, a big sized bed. All of which would cost no less than 35k. I sighed as I only just had about 80k left in my account, I prayed and hoped that those who promised me would keep to their words.

The time was around five in the evening, so I could still get some things. I boarded a bus to Sango after I got back to my school gate but I had to withdraw 30k first which signified the end of my transactions for that day. I got there and bought light yellow curtains to match the brown paint used in the room before getting mops, buckets, detergents, brush and of course a big sized foam.

I had to look for a place where I could keep all these stuffs while I got the rest. I kept them in the man selling curtains as he looked like a good person, nevertheless I didn't wander too far from his shop. I got a rug for the bedroom as the apartment was tiled already.

Before getting the foam, I chartered a cab first and got my things loaded up before we headed for the foam Depot. The foam was quite expensive as I paid 20k for it. I did my very best bargaining but the bitvhy woman was quite stubborn. She actually said 25k before I trimmed down to twenty.

We left for my new apartment after I and the driver agreed on 1500 as his fee. We got to the house and he helped me with the big foam. The landlord wasn't outside when I came in again. I settled the driver and kept my things in the living room before heading back to school. By the time I got there, it was almost 7:30.

I found out no new person joined Benson and so I happily told him about his medical clearance and of course the orientation exercise at Trenchard hall where he would be greeted to gala and soft drinks. He seemed excited and said he would be there. I nodded and soon fell asleep.

Since there was no lectures that week, I wore a short and shirt and kept a few change of clothes in my bag before heading out the door. I waked Benson up as I was heading out and told him to get as fast as he could to new stadium to get his Medical clearance done as the queue there would be much.

He sat up immediately and ran to have his bathe, while I got myself to the school gate with a cab. I got to the apartment at half past eight, greeting the Landlord and a few tenants I saw outside.

I saw a man, another man too and a lady who seemed to be in her last twenties. She was of the South, there was no doubt about that. She was slim and a bit tall and carried something moderate flesh both at the front and back. She was average in terms of beauty and with the suit on her, I assumed she was working in an organization.

The other men were also headed to work and they were both in their late thirties. I got into my room and started work, leaving Lil Wayne's lollipop on repeat.

Man, I loved that song and still do. Work was hard and tough and when I was through with scrubbing and mopping, my shoulders and hands nodded at what I just did. I was taking my shower in the afternoon when I received a message. It was a bank alert, someone had sent me 15k.

I was happy as I changed to my new clothes and sharply got a fan, an extension and a tokunbo sound system of two speakers.

I got food of course and sat on my bed and sat, happy at what I had been accomplish in two days. I stared at the foam that would be home to quite a number of sexual exploits.

For now, I had to get a cooker and possibly some food stuffs. A reading table and chairs wouldn't be so bad too. Of course, I would get the food stuffs from Bukky. I smiled at what I had in mind for her, oh, she will beg me to stop.

I danced to some nigerian hit songs when power was restored after connecting my phone to my new sound system. I had fun with myself, jerking on the tiles as it was the reigning dance step then.
You remember that dance move where you moved your legs simultaneously over the same spot and staggering like a drunkard. Oh boy, I loved that dance.

I also became the new Michael Jackson, just having fun and later I sang along with Backstreet boys hit tracks, remember I did say I had a really good voice. When it was some minutes past four in the afternoon, I left for the hall to discover Tolu was back already.

We greeted ourselves like long lost lovers, bringing chuckles from Benson.

"Baba, you just dey fresh dey go wey Man dey Yaba under sun dey sell bend - down - select." Tolu remarked..

"Fresh ke, me wey I dey carry cement for head from morning till night. Papi, the kind pain wey I go through those few months eh, my mouth no fit talk am. I cum dey Waka like eighty year old man. Chai, money no easy oh."

"Before nko, hussling no easy na but man gets make am."

"Hmmm, money don come, abi?"

"Ode, when I mention that now na." Tolu shot back.

I decided to pull his legs and left the room to scream,

"Awon boys, e jade." When I saw a few of our friends out, I said,

"See Tolu don win lottery and he wan spend tonight. Oya everybody spices things, Tolu go pay."

Benson laughed so hard I thought he would collapse and of course Tolu rushed out towards me with me running away from me.

"Oloshi, if I catch you eh."

"Tolu, na true say you don hammer?" Akin, asked.

"Eh go na, na plate you go wash till Sunday."Tolu angrily said after he failed to catch me.

"Egbon, are we fighting, na wetin your roommate talk na." Akin mocked.

"Solo..... If I see you inside that room this night eh, me and you go enter one trouser." Tolu threatened.

"Be like say Konji don hold you finish, abeg Adesuwa love, come and help your husband oh. " I shouted again and boys laughed hard, including Adesuwa.

This time, Tolu chased me non stop till I had to get into Independence hall before he stopped. He snapped his fingers at me and I just stuck out my tongue at him.

Anyway I stayed in that hall till late in the night before getting back to the room where I apologized profusely to Tolu.

I slept and the next day, I got a reading table and two sets of plastic chairs and a cooker.

I left for Lagos to get my other things and returned the next day with some food stuffs and other things and had them kept in the apartment.

I slept in the apartment that night to know how it felt like and it was cool. I got to know that Those two men stayed together as roomies, they weren't married yet. The other woman was single too, the other available room was occupied by another woman who was also divorced with her children with her husband but had traveled on business.

The compound was filled with unmarried folks which I thought was strange, anyway I returned to my hostel with still just Benson the only fresher in the room, which was good news for I and Tolu. We still couldn't apply for accommodation yet til two weeks time.

I paid my fees at the statistics department and paid my faculty and department fees, thereby getting my transcript and course my registration form.

I discovered that I was one of the four in my department that had G. P of seven out of a possible seven. Boy, I was happy because I knew Francess would never be able to accomplish such.

This was because that sort of G.p was only possible in my department as we had lesser courses than the other departments in the faculty. I knew I had won the challenge and I couldn't wait to rub it on her face.

Just as I returned to my hall, happy and praising God, I received messages containing alerts comprising of 45k debited into my account. I jumped on the road, mehn, it was good to be in a rich church that was also generous.

I kept the documents in my wardrobe in school and left to continue my quest to shag girls. It was time to meet Bukky again after so long.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choices by sirblero(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2016
What A Master-piece! Bro...You Rock... *following... Nice Story Bro.. More Ideas To Yur Story..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (48) (Reply)

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 220
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.