Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried (3240 Views)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Sleptwith Someone Else / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by drewxx88(m): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2016
well the golden rule is never ever ever be the rebound guy or lady in a relationship it rearly ends well cos the person in context i.e the lady hasn't gotten over her ex and if he plays his game right which am sure he is doing he will get her back ...Juss let her go but don't let her know reduce all affection ,financial obligations and all that she will get the jist if not you'd get heart broken...

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2016
Ladies and emotions... Later she'll come back to beg you that it's a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by 7inches: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
makydebbie:
Jesus thank you for fixing itcheesy

bae na wa for u o..
so as u fine reach like diz u still dey f*** up
why are u behaving like this?

why are u actin up like u know tomorrow?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by GiMngo: 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
But you should have left since na....Pls leave and seek for true love...that girl has gone since. Even comparing you with her ex...mtcheww..#spits#

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by xtervaganza(m): 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ayodele95:
Okay...here is how it goes, me and my girlfriend have been going on for like a year and half now. When we meet she was heartbroken and just ended her relationship with her then boyfriend. She told me he cheated on her with her friend and having trust issues made her dump him.

So fast forward to when we started dating, any little mistake I made, she compares me with her Ex. Any little quarrel, she talks about her Ex. I got mad with her, then she promised she won't bring up her Ex issues again. Which she didn't.

So recently she just came back from school because of the festive period. She told me meet with her Ex and he his trying to get back together with her. And the most annoying part is that she promised me she would never see him meet up with him for what he did to her in there relationship.

Now she told me she went to meet him at an eatery and they were there for hours talking. And the day it happened, I called her asked where she was, she said she went out, with who, she couldn't say.

When she told me, I was mad with her, and she was now trying turn the table around that there nothing wrong for her to meet him. So I don't really understand her again and my trust for her is beginning to fade.
move on, man.

They didn't meet at the eatery, they were in a room having sweet sex.

Move on

1 Like

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Gofwane(m): 12:50am On Sep 15, 2016
makydebbie:
bro...pls be worried uhmm i think you are now the side "bobo"undecided
@ your signature: snap-chat me the pvssy if it's cool.... cool
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by makydebbie(f): 1:48am On Sep 15, 2016
Gofwane:
@ your signature: snap-chat me the pvssy if it's cool.... cool
if it goes down your DM then baby boy you lucky cos........my siggytongue
cool
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by KingRex1(m): 1:55am On Sep 15, 2016
makydebbie:
cool
grin wink
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by makydebbie(f): 2:02am On Sep 15, 2016
KingRex1:
grin wink
grin wink....long time honnie..howdy?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by KingRex1(m): 2:06am On Sep 15, 2016
makydebbie:
grin wink....long time honnie..howdy?
You can see wen I do surf nl. I'm aii dear.
Wats keepin u up?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by makydebbie(f): 2:10am On Sep 15, 2016
KingRex1:
You can see wen I do surf nl. I'm aii dear.
Wats keepin u up?
was reading when I noticed I got a mention...well in studying nowsmiley
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by KingRex1(m): 2:14am On Sep 15, 2016
makydebbie:
was reading when I noticed I got a mention...well in studying nowsmiley
u should put off ur data connection while jackin smiley
Anyway wat re u reading?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by makydebbie(f): 2:55am On Sep 15, 2016
KingRex1:
u should put off ur data connection while jackin smiley
Anyway wat re u reading?
i sure willsmiley.. .have got exams...just some textbookssmiley
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Burgerlomo: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2016
Ioannes:
Do yourself a favor and dump her before she dumps you.

Because she will most definitely dump you. That's a given.

Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Burgerlomo: 6:39am On Sep 15, 2016
salauwale:
Once debe, always debe.

Abi now grin
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by dandyke(m): 6:41am On Sep 15, 2016
THINKING OF A BUSINESS YOU CAN START WITH N6, 600?
ARE YOU AN ENTREPRENEUR OR AN ASPIRING ENTREPRENEUR?
ARE YOU THINKING OF A BUSINESS YOU CAN START WITH NOT MORE THAN N6,600?
AND MAKE PURE PROFIT OF AT LEAST N165,000 AND MORE BEFORE 6WEEKS FROM NOW.
NO MONTHLY FEE,
NO BUYING AND STOCKING OF PRODUCT.
NO AUTHORSHIP.
NO MONTHLY TARGET.
ADD ME ON WHATSAPP NOW

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by KingRex1(m): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2016
makydebbie:
i sure willsmiley.. .have got exams...just some textbookssmiley
Write well dear, break a leg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Gofwane(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2016
makydebbie:
cool
buahahahahaha...... You just killed it. You get mouth die. Chai!

... So, are you a fan of Yo Gotti?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by makydebbie(f): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2016
Gofwane:
buahahahahaha...... You just killed it. You get mouth die. Chai!

... So, are you a fan of Yo Gotti?
yea smiley
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Gofwane(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2016
makydebbie:
yea smiley
mhmmm.........that's cool. It's very rare to see a nigerian lady loving american hip hop (rap)
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by makydebbie(f): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
Gofwane:
mhmmm.........that's cool. It's very rare to see a nigerian lady loving american hip hop (rap)
ain't Nigerian it's on my profile
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Gofwane(m): 4:17am On Sep 16, 2016
makydebbie:
ain't Nigerian it's on my profile
whoa!!! You're in ghana? A ghanian?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by makydebbie(f): 5:16am On Sep 16, 2016
Gofwane:
whoa!!! You're in ghana? A ghanian?
both
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by Gofwane(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2016
makydebbie:
both
ok, that's cool.

......can i request for a proper chat?
Re: Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried by KRILMIJAY(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2016
oh really

that's why I don't have a gf. the wahala too much. just as if every girl has an Ex that knows how to press their MUMU button.

(1) (2) (Reply)

So What If My Female Friend Visits For A Weekend? / My Ex Husband Finaly Admited To me he is dating 30 years older Woman / Besides Sex, Will You Still Want To Date That Person You Are With Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.