Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? (5827 Views)

My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) / A 'one Night Stand' Experience I Can Never Forget / Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by DrLorenz1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2009
@topic
It depends on what your perception of it is, and who you are. But whatever the case, it's not a good thing cus most often than not, the after effects is not what you ever thought of.

olusolami:

Well, i flirt a lot, harmless, bt i duck when d SHAG sign turns on, i do run
From ur statement, u're someone who likes to think she's too smart when flirting. Why run? U forget that for every action (flirting) there's an equal but opposite reaction (f*king).

ifiyoma:

to avoid the name calling, after a one night stand

don't call the guy

one night stand is called one night stand for a reason

it means getting Hot and fu*king

and no strings attached

Bold 1: U make me laugh. You think that's not going to make him talk to his friends about what happened?

Bold 2: And what does that make one?

Ebonyeyes:

Dont mind them oh, these Negros will seat down in their secret meetings and castigate the girls that do it.
Perhaps she doesn't mind being castigated shocked

naijalove:

Magum has protectn?
Have you been hit by one before? grin

whiteroses:

is not about conciense f{} that, its about having a principle your body is a temple and yours to keep not a device some drunk guy can use to scratch their itchy prick lol

Not to sound profane-prone wink, i thought it was the girl's thing that itch? grin
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

@topic

Perhaps she doesn't mind being castigated shocked

I doubt it, the girl thought it was a mutual oneoff shag-fest so both parties should not blab about it to their friends.
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by MissyB1(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2009
What are we suppose to examine - One Night Stand or Sex on the First date? undecided
Either ways . . . .I can't engage in both. cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by DrLorenz1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I doubt it, the girl thought it was a mutual oneoff shag-fest so both parties should not blab about it to their friends.

Can anything gotten that free be kept silent for long? grin
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Can anything gotten that free be kept silent for long? grin

Yes since it was mutual and the girl didnt "play hard to get" as you guys always say tongue
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by koolchicco: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Yes since it was mutual [/b]and the girl didnt "[b]play hard to get" as you guys always say tongue

4 1c lemme concur wit u! wink
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2009
koolchicco:

4 1c lemme concur wit u! wink
Hallelujah grin
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by na2day2(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2009
olusolami:

Well, i haven't thought it thru bt i knw for sure dt people (ladies) frown at letting a guy enter dia 'paradise' d day dey meet. I think its all pretence nt morality,dignity or pride. If your body is saying yes, why shld dt head tell u knw. U are thinking of hw gud his sex might be and u start battling wt d conscience dt wil prick afta d deed. So u ad a WOW sex wt a guy u jst met. If u wanna, u gotta. Maybe he will stick around after dis or maybe nt. If u dnt want to sleep wt d dude, why flirt till d flames starts to fly. I mean puhlleaase! Sex as a one nite stand is alwaz exceptnal, i did and we were together 4 3yrs. Until dt shit guys do happened. Ponder and get back wt what ya fink.

ifiyoma:

i think women should take charge of their sexuality, do what you wanna do on the first night or the 10th night,

dont let a man dictate for you period, and have no regret if u decide to

but as a christian the bible said till you get married so wink

u 2 ladies, kindly put up ur picz so that we will know the ladies to avoid, most likely u are a living aids factory lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by koolchicco: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2009
na2day?:

u 2 ladies, kindly put up your picz so that we will know the ladies to avoid, most likely u are a living aids factory lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2009
na2day?:

u 2 ladies, kindly put up your picz so that we will know the ladies to avoid, most likely u are a living aids factory lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Dauyuuum Bro you went hard on them shocked
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by DrLorenz1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Yes since it was mutual and the girl didnt "play hard to get" as you guys always say tongue

See, fact is, both parties as you put didn't exactly agree that it was going to be mutual. They shagged becus they were Hot. If you look at my earlier posts, you'll see that i said something like 'after effects'.  tongue

Talking about it like the guy would do, is one of the after effects. Secondly, the girl didn't say that she played hard to get or not did she?  grin
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by na2day2(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2009
koolchicco:

shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ebonyeyes:

Dauyuuum Bro you went hard on them shocked

just saying wink wink wink
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

See, fact is, both parties as you put didn't exactly agree that it was going to be mutual. They shagged becus they were Hot. If you look at my earlier posts, you'll see that i said something like 'after effects'.  tongue

Talking about it like the guy would do, is one of the after effects. Secondly, the girl didn't say that she played hard to get or not did she?  grin
Yes they were Hot and did the do. That should be that rather than bad mouth her all over town like some men do. If she gave it up within 2hrs of meeting the guy, I pretty much doubt thats playing hard to get cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by DrLorenz1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Yes they were Hot and did the do. That should be that rather than bad mouth her all over town like some men do. If she gave it up within 2hrs of meeting the guy, I pretty much doubt thats playing hard to get cheesy

I quite understand you sis. Thank God you said some men. I personally wouldn't do it cus i don't see the essence in doing that, especially as am still a virgin grin. But the truth is that it happens and she should have thought about whether she actually wanted to do it or not and whether she gave a hoot if he should run his mouth or not. Girls play hard to get - that's certain - it's what happens at the end and how long the playing lasts that matters. grin
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

I quite understand you sis. Thank God you said some men. I personally wouldn't do it cus i don't see the essence in doing that, especially as am still a virgin grin. But the truth is that it happens and she should have thought about whether she actually wanted to do it or not and whether she gave a hoot if he should run his mouth or not. Girls play hard to get - that's certain - it's what happens at the end and how long the playing lasts that matters. grin
And im the queen of Africa tongue. Anyhoo both parties should not run their mouths.
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by sugarpp: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2009
well sex is about being comfortable with someone so if after just one night you feel comfortable to have sex with a stranger then its a free pass (ignoring religious disposition) but you never know who that "one night stand" could be for example the brother or sister of your future husband or wife and then it all comes back to haunt ya. Also girls have the habit of getting emotionally attached and expecting more,
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by ifiyoma(f): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2009
@ Dr. Lorenz

who gives a flying fu*k what the one night stand guy and his friend thinks

i don't live in the primitive world like you

a guy should count himself lucky i considered him for a one night stand
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by boy1(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2009
ifiyoma:

@ Dr. Lorenz

i don't mind one. . . God loves a generous giver.
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by koolchicco: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2009
boy1:

i don't mind one. . . God loves a generous giver.

Ditto! cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by whitesturd(f): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2009
everything
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by airvision(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2009
I met a girl for d first time in a bank, we talked and the next day she was at my place, then we had sex, and now i am in deep Love with her that i think of her all the time, So whats bad in a 1nite stand thing?Answer= Nothing
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by DrLorenz1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2009
ifiyoma:

@ Dr. Lorenz

One, are you a female?

Two, count himself lucky? U think you're the most beautiful thing to walk the sands of the earth? I don't think you're even quarter as beautiful as my youngest sister duh!

Three, you don't give a f*k? Then go stand on the roadsides and do whatever you want. Skinnyass b**ch! angry

Four, i wasn't even talking to you in the first place!
Ebonyeyes:

And im the queen of Africa tongue. Anyhoo both parties should not run their mouths.
U no believe me eh? grin. Like i said earlier, i don't see the essence in doing that. Haba! Btw, why is it that some people won't keep their mouths shut when we're talking? grin
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by ifiyoma(f): 6:21am On Oct 13, 2009
@ Dr. Lorenz u must be a woman cos

any guy who calls a girl a skinny bit*h, is just a downlow guy( gay guy still hidding)

well i dont blame you, in nigeria being gay is not accepted yet

and FYI skinny means[b] thi[/b]n, cos its weird you call someone you have never met skinny
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by agathamari(f): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2009
you do know that not all std's are preventable by condoms? herpes for example is not preventable by condoms and is not curable and you do not always have symptoms of the infection.
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

U no believe me eh? grin. Like i said earlier, i don't see the essence in doing that. Haba! Btw, why is it that some people won't keep their mouths shut when we're talking? grin
Yes I dont believe you wink. I guess they nosy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by lonelypal(m): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2009
Hmmnn, ONe nite stand aint nufin bad in it as long as its protected and a mutual thing btw duo. All depends on ur principle and what u wanna do. No crumbs. smiley I see it as d most mature thing done between two adults
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by DrLorenz1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2009
ifiyoma:

@ Dr. Lorenz u must be a woman cos

any guy who calls a girl a skinny bit*h, is just a downlow guy( gay guy still hidding)

well i dont blame you, in nigeria being gay is not accepted yet

Me a woman!? Fancy you should say that when i asked you if you were woman. Me a downlow guy? What planet did you come from? Pluto? FYI, i hate gays with a deadly passion so don't even try pulling the gay stunt on me. angry

ifiyoma:

and FYI skinny means[b] thi[/b]n, cos its weird you call someone you have never met skinny

Oh, i didn't need you to tell me that skinny means thin - i very well know what skinny ass b**ch means. I knew i haven't seen you before i called you that - I only said that becus i din't want to sound too insulting.

@Ebonyeyes
Yeah they nosy lol. And they posy too. grin.

I think they jealous, cus
when we talk they nervous
some even try to be devious
but we dangerous grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ha nice rhymes grin wink
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by puskin: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2009
Why the deviation.
Anyways, one nite stands r simply AWESOME.
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by DrLorenz1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Ha nice rhymes grin wink

Merci, merci, tu est tres gentil.  grin grin

puskin:

Why the deviation.
Anyways, one nite stands r simply AWESOME.

What's up with deviation?
This is not a posting competition
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2009
People stray away from the topic after a while thats forum life cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2009
@topic

Nothing as long as all of them know it is a nightstand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman / India Man And Nigeria Woman Marriage / Why Women In Tanzania Are Marrying One Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.