Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? (5829 Views)

My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) / A 'one Night Stand' Experience I Can Never Forget / Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by MrCork17: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2011
*****kaiiiiii  _ imagine one night stand with Moi & Mrs Chima  (Mwaaaah) tongue****
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by kaymoney2(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2011
hottottie:

wat? where did you get that from? Naija girl here

Sorry dont be offended hun from the look of your profile pix i got
that feeling but now am satisfied** BTW which part of London do
you live
cool cool
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by hottottie(f): 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2011
No not offended nothing wrong with being vietnamese. I live in Kew. You?
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by kaymoney2(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2011
hottottie:

No not offended nothing wrong with being vietnamese. I live in Kew. You?

Hmm Kew where is that shocked
Although I live in Glasgow
cool cool
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by KennyG6(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2011
Kew is down the road from Heathrow I think
@op
There's a lot wrong with One-night stand in my opinion, for a start there is the small matter of STD, if you are a lady it doesnt help your reputation at all
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by MrCork17: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2011
hottottie. ermm Sweery, are you one of those Nigerians that live in council flats in London? undecided(no oofeinse)
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by hottottie(f): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2011
Mr, Cork:

hottottie. ermm Sweery, are you one of those Nigerians that live in council flats in London? undecided(no oofeinse)

No. i dont and there is nothing wrong with council flats. It beats sleeping rough on a park bench or something,right? No offence taken btw.
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by hottottie(f): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2011
Kenny_G:

Kew is down the road from Heathrow I think
@op
There's a lot wrong with One-night stand in my opinion, for a start there is the small matter of STD, if you are a lady it doesnt help your reputation at all

yeah why is that? surely a man sleeping around should not be acceptable either right?
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by MrCork17: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2011
hottottie:

No. i dont and there is nothing wrong with council flats. No offence taken btw.

MAdam, so u r sayin u r not one of those Chicks who normaly piss in the lift? undecided
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by KennyG6(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2011
hottottie:

yeah why is that? surely a man sleeping around should not be acceptable either right?
of course it doesnt and i pretty much alluded to that in my opening line, what i'm stressing here is that a woman has a lot more to lose in what is essentially a male dominated world people tend to be unforgiving of women who have rep of doing 1 nighters
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by hottottie(f): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2011
Kenny_G:

of course it doesnt and i pretty much alluded to that in my opening line, what i'm stressing here is that a woman has a lot more to lose in what is essentially a male dominated world people tend to be unforgiving of women who have rep of doing 1 nighters

yep very unforgiving. I think that people can do what they want and i know this sounds corny but as long as you arenot hurting anyone and you are safe then whatever.
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by KennyG6(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2011
hottottie:

yep very unforgiving. I think that people can do what they want and i know this sounds corny but as long as you arenot hurting anyone and you are safe then whatever.
but you might be hurting yourself on the long run
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by MrsChima1(f): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2011
In my opinion, having one main dick is the best way to go.
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by hottottie(f): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2011
Kenny_G:

but you might be hurting yourself on the long run

Yes that is always very likely but my thing is you only have yourself to blame.This is why i was unsympathetic to some friends in this situation. From experience many of us ladies do not separate sex from emotions. We some how can't divide the two.That is why though some girls will say they don't care about one night stands, they really do hurt afterwards
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by KennyG6(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2011
hottottie:

Yes that is always very likely but my thing is you only have yourself to blame.This is why i was unsympathetic to some friends in this situation. From experience many of us ladies do not separate sex from emotions. We some how can't divide the two.That is why though some girls will say they don't care about one night stands, they really do hurt afterwards
true, sometimes we all get caught in the heat of the moment, i guess the problem is when it becomes a habit and not just a one-off
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by MrCork17: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

In my opinion, having one main manliness is the best way to go. 

Great idea!!! can we mate? wink
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by hottottie(f): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2011
yep. When it becomes a habit they there is a serious problem. May even need therapy or something. You know what? i stand by this,if girls are brought up by their fathers toloveand respect themselves alot of girls wont go looking for it in random guys.The relationship a girl has with her dad tells alot in how she turns out.
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by KennyG6(m): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2011
hottottie:

yep. When it becomes a habit they there is a serious problem. May even need therapy or something. You know what? i stand by this,if girls are brought up by their fathers toloveand respect themselves alot of girls wont go looking for it in random guys.The relationship a girl has with her dad tells alot in how she turns out.
while i agree with you to some extent, people need to start taking responsilibty for their actions at some point and quit using the inadequacies of their folks an excuse, but sha some men don't have a relationship wiv daughters pass the usual give money to and ban them from seeing guys
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by hottottie(f): 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2011
Kenny_G:

while i agree with you to some extent, people need to start taking responsilibty for their actions at some point and quit using the inadequacies of their folks an excuse, but sha some men don't have a relationship wiv daughters pass the usual give money to and ban them from seeing guys

I hear you. Still from my experience my close friends have non existent relationships with their dads and it's just been my observation that, that is the reason for their failed relationships or serial dating. Like you said some fathers just give money and what do we see these days? lots of girls want to date guys for money etc.
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by Ethiodime: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2011
Everything is wrong with one night stand. From sending the message that you were born to Zap to demeaning yourself! Friends with benefit is one thing, but heading to a club and packing ''pay me when you are done sleeping-with me " is disgusting and pathetic.

That's my two cent!
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by hottottie(f): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2011
I am going to play devil's advocate now. Ok what makes it wrong? is it morality? religion that has given us a morality gauge? bearing in mind that maybe just maybe religion was designed to control.what is wrong with it really. Are we really meant to be monogamous beings? I'm just saying!
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2011
^^Yes we are.
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by KennyG6(m): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2011
hottottie:

I am going to play devil's advocate now. Ok what makes it wrong? is it morality? religion that has given us a morality gauge? what is wrong with it really. Are we really meant to be monogamous beings? I'm just saying!
morally it's wrong, religion also forbids it
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by hottottie(f): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2011
Kenny_G:

morally it's wrong, religion also forbids it

Ok my question is who measures morality? everyone has a different morality from the next person and what if the person doing the one night stand is not religious?
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by KennyG6(m): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2011
there is always an acceptable level of decency expected of everyone irrespective of your background, sleeping with strangers a few hrs after meeting them is not a decent thing to do
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by hottottie(f): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2011
smiley i think we should agree to disagree. I hear you. Lovely chatting ,interesting to see where this topic goes tomorrow. Back to the grind tomorrow.
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by KennyG6(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2011
^^^ no prob
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 26, 2011
i still go with my previous response here.

besides, no guarantee the one night stand wont turn into a nightmare or stalker.

and these days, the so-called "unknown partner/booty call" may actually have staked you out previously or been "sent" by someone. undecided
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 14, 2011
and these days, the so-called "unknown partner/booty call" may actually have staked you out previously or been "sent" by someone.

my opinion still hasnt changed.

besides, not really a big fan of carrying other people's junk, or of other persons carrying my own.

and with guys/girls of nowadays, dem go just finish you without batting an eyelid.

people wey done get bad belle before, you go now use dem penis or vagina as your ball and chain?
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by chic2pimp(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2011
Absolutely nothing wrong with One Night Stand. . . . . . .Unfortunately Nigerians(Holiest people on earth) dey like to pretend too much.
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by Pweety4me(f): 5:40am On Apr 15, 2011
^^& what is 'right' about it?
Re: What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? by paradice: 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]tell us what is right about it pweety!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman / Were Women More Virtuous "back In The Days"? / 6 Horrible Mistakes Women Make When Washing Their Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.