Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,916 members, 7,841,478 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates (12827 Views)

Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ topic

anyone who has better jobs for the graduates should hire them. We all know the armchair critics make better leaders than the ones they're criticizing. At least in their dreams they do.

Many graduates are probably already doing secret kabukabu on the side if they have access to a car.

So all these holier than thou people who have never seen a Nigerian graduate cleaning toilets or some such job abroad, should quit the charade.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sagamite(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2009
bidemi12:

@phuck NL   Haba, please do not bring anger and fustration into this civil discourse now!!

I dey look your face o. I no wan respond to am the way he deserves to be responded to. angry
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by phuckNL: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
Sagamite:

I dey look your face o. I no wan respond to am the way he deserves to be responded to. angry

Respond to who. You either say what you have to say or go back to bed.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ sagamite i beg please let peace reign. If you start now alarm go blow. grin and  @DTpia i'm serious, your comment/jokes are always lost on me. You always seem hell bent on make ridiculous comparisons/assumptions/inuendos/comments/refferals/remarks/ etc why now?
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sagamite(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2009
bidemi12:

@ sagamite i beg please let peace reign. If you start now alarm go blow. grin and  @DTpia i'm serious, your comment/jokes are always lost on me. You always seem hell bent on make ridiculous comparisons/assumptions/inuendos/comments/refferals/remarks/ etc why now?

*smoke is coming out of the side of a pressure cooker*  angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by phuckNL: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2009
bidemi12:

@ sagamite i beg please let peace reign. If you start now alarm go blow. grin and @DTpia i'm serious, your comment/jokes are always lost on me. You always seem hell bent on make ridiculous comparisons/assumptions/inuendos/comments/refferals/remarks/ etc why now?

u people here don't seize to amaze me. You have turned an online forum to where you think you have a personality that you need to portray or improve on. pulease. Do you think anything you have to say will make me start crying or peeing on my self or something. Ogini . Stop wasting cyberspace gigabytes and say what you need to say otherwise get back to the topic. Rubbish.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by asha80(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2009
I wu anuohia^^^
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by phuckNL: 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2009
^^^^^^^ Same 2 u. Anuoffffffiaaaaaa
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by ikeyman00(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2009
haaa grin
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Finecat(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2009
This fat bleaching Gorrila-looking coon never cease to amaze me. I'm sure he's very proud of himself. Can you imagine a Computer or Chemical engineering graduate shouting Molete-challenge-Mokola ?? In fact now i'm very inclined to believe that our leaders are no better than a glorified monkies. Humans with the brains of a monkey!
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by phuckNL: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2009
Finecat:

This fat bleaching Gorrila-looking coon never cease to amaze me. I'm sure he's very proud of himself. Can you imagine a Computer or Chemical engineering graduate shouting Molete-challenge-Mokola ?? In fact now i'm very inclined to believe that our leaders are no better than a glorified monkies. Humans with the brains of a monkey!

I am sorry SIR but you are the "Glorified Monkey"
If Nigerian PHD graduates are cab drivers in Canada and New York, what prevents them from doing so in their own country.
How many of your Chemical Engineering graduates can perform a simple Mass Balance or how many of your Computer engineering graduates can build simple hardware parts. I stand to be corrected but the Glorified Monkeys are the "Unemployable graduates who think they are too big to do jobs that the normal person can do and would rather stay unemployed until they get a GRADUATE job". The difference between most average Nigerian graduates and a regular cab driver is usually just the CERTIFICATE and nothing else
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2009
@phuck NL Another ridiculous assumption/comparison/comment. It is obvious you are one of 2 things. It is either you have a very good job or no job at all. If you have a job then you should know how easy it is to get stuck in a job you planned to do "temporily". If you spend your time driving cabs all day, when will you have time to find a better job? Or you have no job which explains your anger and fustration. grin
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by phuckNL: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2009
^^^^^  If you drive a car so much that you forget to apply for other jobs it is also one of two things :

1. You love driving a cab and that is where your passion lies so screw any other career
2. You make so much money from it and there is really no need to do anything else.

You have no point. If you have a passion for something, nothing will stop you. Most people don't even have the passion for there degrees. They ended up dia due to JAMB or the greed for money.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by jalether(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2009
bidemi12:

@phuck NL  Another ridiculous assumption/comparison/comment. It is obvious you are one of 2 things. It is either you have a very good job or no job at all. If you have a job then you should know how easy it is to get stuck in a job you planned to do "temporily". If you spend your time driving cabs all day, when will you have time to find a better job? Or you have no job which explains your anger and fustration. grin

the bolded part seems to be the case with phuck NL cheesy, jobless fool
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by asha80(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2009
phuck_NL:

^^^^^ If you drive a car so much that you forget to apply for other jobs it is also one of two things :

1. You love driving a cab and that is where your passion lies so screw any other career
2. You make so much money from it and there is really no need to do anything else.

You have no point. If you have a passion for something, nothing will stop you. Most people don't even have the passion for there degrees. They ended up dia due to JAMB or the greed for money.

Agree with you there.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by phuckNL: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2009
jalether:

the bolded part seems to be the case with phuck NL cheesy, jobless fool

Does not change the fact that i am speaking the TRUTH WITH NO SENTIMENTS attached.
Calling me a fool will not change that fact. It also won't get you laid tonite. tongue
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sagamite(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2009
phuck_NL:

^^^^^ If you drive a car so much that you forget to apply for other jobs it is also one of two things :

Nonsense!
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2009
@phuck NL you seem not to understand what the basis for arguement is here. Here is a governor whose responsibility is to provide for his people but spends his time draining the vaults and treasury of the state, now turns about to promulgate ridiculous schemes in the guise of job creation. And to make matters worse he is offering the so called scheme to Graduates who deserve better. My guy your anger is misplaced.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2009
bidemi12:

@ sagamite i beg please let peace reign. If you start now alarm go blow. grin and  @DTpia i'm serious, your comment/jokes are always lost on me. You always seem hell bent on make ridiculous comparisons/assumptions/inuendos/comments/refferals/remarks/ etc why now?

I dont doubt you think you're all that, but if I'm joking and my jokes are lost on you, what exactly is the problem?

Do I know who you are from adam, and do I care who or what you think you are? Swollen headed midgets plenty for NL nah. You arent one of a kind, sorry if you thought you were.

For all I know, you may be a chimpanzee with access to the internet.

Is that a joke you can understand wink
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2009
bidemi12:

@phuck NL you seem not to understand what the basis for arguement is here. Here is a governor whose responsibility is to provide for his people but spends his time draining the vaults and treasury of the state now turns about to promulgate ridiculous schemes in the guise of job creation. And to make matters worse he offering the so called scheme to Graduates who deserve better. My guy you anger is misplaced.

so how many jobs have you created personally, or you prefer the graduates to wait on the tips you send them before they eat.

At least you'll feel big nah.

do you like this joke? wink
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sagamite(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2009
bidemi12:

@phuck NL you seem not to understand what the basis for arguement is here. Here is a governor whose responsibility is to provide for his people but spends his time draining the vaults and treasury of the state, now turns about to promulgate ridiculous schemes in the guise of job creation. And to make matters worse he is offering the so called scheme to Graduates who deserve better. My guy your anger is misplaced.

Did you mean 'anger' or 'reasoning'?
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2009
@tpia Oh God!! another of those comments. When will this torture end?
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2009
bidemi12:

@tpia Oh God!! another of those comments. When will this torture end?

this torture is on for as long as you're on.

another joke- did you miss it and was it lost on you. wink
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2009
@Sagamite  Bros take time ooo grin
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka3: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2009
Sholeyb:

Personally, whilst this is not the most ideal situation, I believe it is better than having no job at all. I do not have the overall picture and facts of the matter, however I live in the UK and there are graduates doing all sorts of menial jobs, although I concede they are doing it grudgingly.

Look at it this way, if they get this taxi job and save most of their income, in a few years they may be able to start a business in their 'read' field, leaving behind taxi driving. Like the graduates abroad, they save the money they make abroad and when they return to Naija, they use this money to establish themselves.

Another point is that there is honour in labour, no matter which kind. It is more honourable than looting Nigeria’s coffers, like our so called 'leaders' do. Another point is that a graduate who drives a taxi will more than likely treat their passengers with more respect, this may change the taxi industry in that state for better, to the surprise and benefit of everyone.

It may be an unpleasant situation now, but this is an opportunity for the future.

However what I do not agree with is selling some useless form to them for £1700 and not even trying to create jobs that correlate to their level of literacy, he must go further and create jobs befitting of graduates.

So because graduate are cab drivers in UK, we should follow suit in Nigeria?. I will never vote for you in any election.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sagamite(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2009
tpia.:

so how many jobs have you created personally, or you prefer the graduates to wait on the tips you send them before they eat.

At least you'll feel big nah.

do you like this joke? wink

My friend, a governor should have a VISION.

A vision that includes projects and initiatives that sets the state above others in advancement, growth and profitable returns.

And he should be exploiting the intellectual capital of graduates to execute, run and maintain the projects and initiatives.

A solid, robust and progressive vision, not akara visions.

WTF is so hard to comprehend about this?
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2009
bidemi12:

you
got jokes? shocked shocked

wonder of wonders shocked shocked

the humorless bad humor got jokes shocked shocked

oops- is this joke also lost on you
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sagamite(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

So because graduate are cab drivers in UK, we should follow suit in Nigeria?.

What is your problem? Will you please leave the geniuses alone?  angry grin

bidemi12:

wink
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2009
Sagamite:

My friend, a governor should have a VISION.

A vision that includes projects and initiatives that sets the state above others in advancement, growth and profitable returns.

And he should be exploiting the intellectual capital of graduates to execute, run and maintain the projects and initiatives.

A solid, robust and progressive vision, not akara visions.

WTF is so hard to comprehend about this?

so explain how your own implemented vision is better than his.

Na so all of una dey shout everywhere- the minute you get a chance to eat and wipe your mouth from the national corruption cake, you dont even think twice before jumping at the offer.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2009
@tpia   One of the worst crimes of past and present governments in Nigeria is the gradual erossion of otherwise coherent minds. The symptom is very inherent in your comments. Go to 1402 sanusi fafunwa st. there is a phsycologist there. should be able to help.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka3: 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2009
saworoide:

The man promised to create employment and is "delivering" on his promise to enhance his standing for 2011 elections. I'm not surprised at all as Akala's action is not the most stupid to have come out of Oyo state. Anyone remember Lam Adesina bought and distributed cutlasses to farmers as part of his "agricultural programme".

One of the members of the state house of assembly recently launched his poverty alleviation programme where he distributed 200 crash helmets for Okada riders and the state governor was invited as special guest of honour.

We have a big issue on our hand in this country, our rulers are just treating us as the proverbial slave that is being fed not to be fat but only to be strong enough to serve his master.

Still better than Akala's vision. They shared helmets to okada riders and cutlasses to farmers. Akala did not buy taxis for cab drivers or those who are willing to take the job. It would have been better for him to say he is buying taxis to employ Oyo indigenes who wish to drive a cab. It is now left for the computer engineer to decide for himself whether he or she wants such a job or not. Calling it a graduate employment scheme is where I have a problem. It shows how much he values education and those who strive to get it.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sagamite(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2009
tpia.:

so explain how your own implemented vision is better than his.

Na so all of una dey shout everywhere- the minute you get a chance to eat and wipe your mouth from the national corruption cake, you dont even think twice before jumping at the offer.

Are you speculating that is my responsibility or job?

You might not be aware some people have more morals and principles than you might have. They trust in their abilities and educational background to never need to loot from public purse.

You might not mix in that crowd but I can guarantee you that crowd exists and are gregarious, hence the lack of your opportunity to mix.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Replies Sanusi On $45bn Reserves / Lagos Assembly Summons Contractor Of Itokun-Ikorodu Poorly Constructed Road / BREAKING: National Assembly Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.