Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,966 members, 7,863,436 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates (12852 Views)

Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka3: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2009
Sagamite:

Chineke me!!!

Look at this confused man o!

You want Akala to see the value of putting grads with professors to do research and development? [size=14pt]Did he complain about his bleaching products to warrant R&gringrin[/size]

Go and tell him such rubbish and see how dem go beat you for governor house and use tantalite to make Akara for you. Yeye Alakowe, wan dey come scatter Chief Thug head with this educational jargons and jagbajantis.  cheesy grin

Na one of the taxis them go us run you down as you dey leave governor house. Na tpia go dey drive am. grin wink

LWKMD grin grin grin grin

Akala will get your ass for this.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 10, 2009
posakosa:

This tpia girl don suffer, na wa oooh! Everybody takes a stab at her.

how I for do oh.

I tend to stand out because it seems most Nigerians and NLers in particular consist of 90% half illiterate "literates" with no ability to understand logic or rational thought.

Is it any wonder the educated minds elsewhere are so astounded at the Nigerian phenomenon that they're now trying to find the missing link between man and monkey which they believe is in Nigeria.

Meaning of course that monkeys first started evolving into humans in Nigeria, and any Nigerian who thinks s/he is smart should do the math.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by nas00(m): 12:38am On Oct 10, 2009
Sagamite:

Chineke me!!!

Look at this confused man o!

You want Akala to see the value of putting grads with professors to do research and development? Did he complain about his bleaching products to warrant R&grin? grin

Go and tell him such rubbish and see how dem go beat you for governor house and use tantalite to make Akara for you. Yeye Alakowe, wan dey come scatter Chief Thug head with this educational jargons and jagbajantis. cheesy grin

Na one of the taxis them go us run you down as you dey leave governor house. Na tpia go dey drive am. grin wink

grin grin grin grin grin Oh boy, una go wound pesin wit laff o

e be like say na tpia way sha, she get shock, sorry, yab absorbers grin grin grin

Na so i see one tpia profile pic wey pesin upload 4 another thread yesterday, omo, i laff so tey i almost quench. Hop say tpia don see am grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 12:59am On Oct 10, 2009
@Nas00 Ol'boy i tire for the girl. The girl na mistake. There is a serious illogical and chaotic whirlwind going on in her mind. It's like a fight between good and evil. We all pray that good wins. When she's old, gray and alone go e say na im grandmama de pursue am not knowing say na her negative energy de pursue people. Check out all her past post, not only on this thread and you will see a pattern.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 10, 2009
bidemi12:

@Nas00 Ol'boy i tire for my father. My mama na mistake. There is a serious illogical and chaotic whirlwind going on in my mind. It's like a fight between good and evil. We all pray that good wins. When I'm old, gray and alone go say na my grandmama de pursue me not knowing say na my negative energy de pursue people. Check out all my past post, not only on this thread and you will see a pattern.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 10, 2009
why are people so daft as to post personal photos of themselves then go on to start picking fights on the web?

Isnt this the height of stupidity?

abi na their enemy's picture dem dey post?
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 1:03am On Oct 10, 2009
@Everyone   See my point?
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 10, 2009
bidemi12:

@Everyone   See my point?

seriously, you're very stupid.

You have no point because your daftness is visible everytime you type.

The truth may hurt you but its supposed to.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by nas00(m): 1:16am On Oct 10, 2009
tpia.:

seriously, [b]you're very stupid.[/b]You have no point because your daftness is visible everytime you type.

The truth may hurt you but its supposed to.

embarassed embarassed embarassed ahn ahn! tpia, abeg no take am muscular now. Haba! I was just hailing ur 'maturity', saying u get yab absorbers grin grin grin
Why u wan fall my hand? wink wink

@Bidemi: D point is made, and clearly so! grin grin grin
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by posakosa(m): 1:16am On Oct 10, 2009
nas 00:

embarassed embarassed embarassed ahn ahn! tpia, abeg no take am muscular now. Haba! I was just hailing your 'maturity', saying u get yab absorbers grin grin grin

which thread has the picture. I wanna see. embarassed embarassed
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 10, 2009
nas 00:

embarassed embarassed embarassed ahn ahn! tpia, abeg no take am muscular now. Haba! I was just hailing your 'maturity', saying u get yab absorbers grin grin grin

are you bidemi or bidemi's lover?

I checked out some of your sob stories and they were good btw.  Brought tears to my eyes. Do you have any more? wink

how's your tokunbo ride doing now?

i thought cars over 10 years old were banned from Nigeria? How did you get yours?
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 1:19am On Oct 10, 2009
@posakosa and na00 me too i wan see am. Please send am.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 10, 2009
see the person abusing Akala

bidemi12:

You dont have to spend 5 years to get your citizenship you know. You can get it under a year with some level of risks. grin

I hope you know they're rounding up Nigerian fraudsters by the day in yankee? Check NL for the links- some of them may be your associates.

Hope you have something stashed away for the rainy season because American passport wont help you when they call your number oh.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 10, 2009
anyone with the picture should post it here.

I want to see too.

its hard keeping track of all this stuff so I have to rely on idle NLers for updates.

Different things sprouting like mushrooms everywhere.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Princek12(m): 1:24am On Oct 10, 2009
msaalli:

and if u cared to read as well, u would realize d following:
1) akala is not an Ibadan man but rather from ogbomoso.
2) at the last elections, akala was never the recipient of the votes of the ibadan people, who voted in their large numbers for ajimobi.
3) the case was duly pursued to the court of appeal which controversially confirmed him as governor, so please tell me how "the backward and unexposed people" could have prevented him from being on the seat with the active support of the instrument of state from OBJ himself without recourse to the same backwardness u so affirmatively see in the Ibadan people. or how are they to overrule the supposed wish of the ibarapas, ogbomosos, oyos who supposedly voted for akala?
4) what other governor could be said to have actually performed in the 1999-2003 era? while not holding brief for Lam, he at least had the decency to give the people free and almost qualitative education, free comprehensive health, addressed his promise of agriculture which can be attested to by visiting the Ibarapa and Oke-Ogun areas of Oyo state which have sadly being abandoned by subsequent administrations.
5) a semi-illiterate as u accused Ibadan people of being, Busari Adelakun was widely adjudged to e the best commissioner in the administration of Bola Ige and he contributed in no small measure to the success of Bola Ige in his position as Commissioner of Agriculture.
6) victor olunloyo, who took over from bola ige, is a doctorate degree holder in mathematics.

I'm not holding brief for akala but if u need to address a topic, address the topic and not generalize things about people you know little or nothing or nothing about.
See, you need not deny the truth
(1) whether Akala is from Ibadan or Ogbomoso is not relevant; he was still an illiterate who was elected governor
(2) You must be day dreaming if you said Akala was not the recipient of the votes of the Oyo people. In 2007, Akala was re-elected in a democratic election in Oyo state, one year after the Supreme Court vacated his appointment by less than the required 2/3 house of assembly vote. The majority of the people in Oyo state are backward and unexposed for re-electing him. What you were referring to was his appointment by less than 2/3 of the house of assembly vote, but that is not the issue.
(3) Lam Adesina you said had the decency to give free education, but he is still an illiterate and cannot carry Ibadan to meet with the advances of the 21st century. He is still an illiterate. Assuredly, the fact that the Oyo state house of assembly, legislatures of a state, were willing to appoint an illiterate like Alao Akala is even worse than if he was democratically elected, because the legislatures are supposed to be intellectuals who know better than to give the highest state executive position to an illiterate.
(4) Busari Adelakun, like you said, was a commissioner; I was referring to illiterate governors of Oyo state, not commissioners.
(5) Victor Olunloyo, agreed, was a mathematician, but I never said all the civilian governors of Oyo state, but that an overwhelming majority of them were illiterates.
(6) Against all this backdrop was another bonafide illiterate and strongman of Ibadan politics, Alhaji  Lamidi Adedubu, who not only was very influential in nominating the appointees for various state executive positions but also had the brazen to galvanize so much support from the people that he literally lived above the law. Governors were implementing legislation in accordance to the dictates of the bloody, bonafide illiterate called Adedubu. On a good note, I heard some people celebrated secretly in the immediate aftermath of his death.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 1:38am On Oct 10, 2009
@tpia All i have to say to you is ignorance is bliss. you keep demonstrating your stupidity day in day out which each and every post. Yes you can get American citizenship under a year of arrival if you are a US soldier. I am army strong "oooaaah'', 6 years and counting. so you see how stupid you are? See how you have made me digress from the thread again?
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 10, 2009
bidemi12:

@tpia All i have to say to you is ignorance is bliss. you keep demonstrating your stupidity day in day out which each and every post. Yes you can get American citizenship under a year of arrival if you are a US soldier. I am army strong "oooaaah'', 6 years and counting. so you see how stupid you are? See how you have made me digress from the thread again?

all that no go help you when they're raiding you Nigerian fraudsters. grin

see how you're dragging the US army in the mud with your posts here. And I'm not referring to your oluwole business but your general stupidity.

"I'm in the US army" lol

No be everybody wey dey walk through the door them dey recruit? As their own people don run.
ode.

and the citizenship they give you as a soldier has restrictions- did I just teach you something or do you think thats a joke.

liar.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Princek12(m): 1:42am On Oct 10, 2009
bidemi12:

@tpia  All i have to say to you is ignorance is bliss. you keep demonstrating your stupidity day in day out which each and every post. Yes you can get American citizenship under a year of arrival if you are a US soldier. I am army strong "oooaaah'', 6 years and counting. so you see how stupid you are? See how you have made me digress from the thread again?
who wan get U.S. citizenship in less than a year. Who dat person be? im name na George Washington?
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 1:47am On Oct 10, 2009
@princek12  seriously, no let tpia drag you into her ignorance. By law, any serving immigrant personel who serves even a day in time of war is granted US citizenship.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 10, 2009
bidemi12:

@princek12 seriously, no let tpia drag you into her ignorance. By law, any serving personel who serves even a day in time of war is granted US citizenship.

can you quote the law?

I doubt you have the ability to read my previous post.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 10, 2009
Stretched thin in Afghanistan and Iraq, the American military will begin recruiting skilled immigrants who are living in the United States with temporary visas, offering them the chance to become U.S. citizens in as little as six months.

Immigrants who are permanent residents, with documents commonly known as green cards, have long been eligible to enlist. But the new effort, for the first time since the Vietnam War, will open the armed forces to temporary immigrants if they have lived in the United States for a minimum of two years, according to military officials familiar with the plan.

Immigrants who are permanent residents, with documents commonly known as green cards, have long been eligible to enlist. But the new effort, for the first time since the Vietnam War, will open the armed forces to temporary immigrants if they have lived in the United States for a minimum of two years, according to military officials familiar with the plan.

The military does not allow illegal immigrants to enlist, and that policy would not change, officers said.

In recent years, as American forces faced combat in two wars and recruiters struggled to meet their goals for the all-volunteer military, thousands of legal immigrants with temporary visas who tried to enlist were turned away because they lacked permanent green cards, recruiting officers said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/15/world/americas/15iht-military.4.20199128.html
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 1:54am On Oct 10, 2009
@tpia  did you read what you posted at all? you are just so stupid, kai is it possible to be this stupid?
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 10, 2009
bidemi12:

@tpia  did you read what you posted at all? you are just so stupid, kai is it possible to be this stupid?

I know you will jump on the six months instead of reading the whole article because you're so desperate cheesy

You're supposed to get it after your term of service, not before, bozo.

Maybe you think they'll fast forward it because you're so special and there's nobody like you.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 10, 2009
The Globe reports that the idea is not without precedent in American history. During the Revolutionary and Civil Wars, foreigners fought in large numbers alongside native-born troops. But one Army official privately expressed concern about the idea, saying it would "smack of the decline of the American empire" - a comparison to the last days of the Roman Empire when its emperors were forced to use foreigners to fight its wars because not enough Roman citizens would volunteer to fight

http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/1226/dailyUpdate.html

Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 2:07am On Oct 10, 2009
@tpia this is not the thread for it, chose a thread and let me enlighten your ignorant mind. And for your information that writeup is for temporary immigrants who want to join which also means it is a very very very very very very old write up. It does not apply anymore. you have to have a green card to apply for the army and temporary immigrants aren't granted green cards. keep demonstrating your stupidity/ignorance grin
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by nas00(m): 2:11am On Oct 10, 2009
Sorry guys,
Bidemi12, Posakosa, tpia,    no carry last o! wink

Sharply, return to homepage, go see d thread: "Will u allow him to shag while u remain a virgin?", with special interest in page 3  grin grin

tpia, make i encourage u small before u go smiley notin do u grin grin grin
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by nas00(m): 2:35am On Oct 10, 2009
tpia.:

are you bidemi or bidemi's lover?

I checked out some of your sob stories and they were good btw. Brought tears to my eyes. Do you have any more? wink

how's your tokunbo ride doing now?

i thought cars over 10 years old were banned from Nigeria? How did you get yours?

tpia, how far, u don see dat portrait? wink

E go sweet to chop maga 4 ya head sha. U're d first to prove (wit ur tears) dat my fiction drove home d point i meant to emphasize with it.
Sorry o, dat scenario i painted came up in my mind. It's just my way of elaborating my views 4 others to easily grasp (fiction). I do that often, and it helps ppl understand better. That did not happen to ME o! tongue tongue tongue

If u no go mind sha, i fit transfer my 'toks' to u when i'm done with it. E be like say u get interest grin grin

Ur 'lau lau' too much, ahn ahn! U be puma?
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 2:49am On Oct 10, 2009
@Nas00 you know what? we should open a thread about her. I'm telling you, the thread will last till january. what do you think?
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by nas00(m): 3:07am On Oct 10, 2009
@Bidemi12: Chief, i think we should just free tpia 4 now. Im be woman na. Let's hope say na mood swing.
I been dey follow ur discourse, e be like say tpia gbadun ur company o!.
U'd better cover urself with d blood of Jesus. grin grin grin
Me i no dey o!
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 3:14am On Oct 10, 2009
@Nas00 I get the girl for belle. She let me go break my rule of no insults. just go drag me down to her level for nothing. I sure say na nightmares i go get this night.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by phuckNL: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2009
The problem with Nigerians is that they are a bunch of arrogant self hating baboons. I don't know what the fake pride is all about. Because you are a graduate, you cant d this you can't do that. What d heck. You foolish graduates better open your eyes.
Yes the governor should have something better. Yes, he probably uses the scheme to steal money.
How does this affect the fact that a graduate that has no job can use this opportunity to make some money to pay bills?
80% of those that claim they are graduates and are too big for this do not even have good grades. they probably have passes and 2/2's so what is it. If you were so smart as you claim to be, you would have passed simple aptitude tests and would atleast be employed in a bank. Bunch of retards complaining.

There was a guy in the U.S who graduated for Harvard law school. Worked as a lawyer for a couple of months and decided it wasn't for him. He dropped law and started doing reality Tv. He now wants to do wrestling. In Nigeria, dem go say a whole Harvard graduate, lai lai , i must work for Gani Fawehinimi or Akeredolu and nothing else. Idiots.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sagamite(m): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2009
Honestly, tpia, this is not even taking sides.

From your posts on this page - the logic, the agidi (stubborn) sticking to a line of accusation when you have been caught goofing, the cheap and irrelevant points you think you are using to shame a rival - it is obvious without any level of doubt to me, you are severely dumb, illogical and stupid.

Honestly it is not taking sides. You are a low class, or rather classless, debater that has a low IQ, have no pride in the quality of their assertions, shameless when your post is torn to shreds and would have no qualms going to the gutter to just be seen as still fighting.

I can't stand people like that and don't debate with people like that.

Even if you have beef with someone, a debater that has class would strategically wait til another day or moment for the rival to goof and then take the pleasure and sweet delight to slice them quick and fast. Not this your lame gidigbo (yoruba wrestling) approach of "anything I can find now, no matter how weak, I must use or even twist" philosophy you want to resort to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

With His Current Situation, Do You Pity President Jonathan? / Ekweremadu, Mimiko, Others To Receive Integrity Award / Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.