Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,963 members, 7,863,421 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates (12851 Views)

Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2009
Sagamite:

I repeat, feel free. No lonthing!

if i feel like, i will.

that's the difference.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sagamite(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2009
tpia.:

abeg sharap.

I know some people from Ogbomosho who are light skinned.

beware of generalization.

Just because most people from his area are dark, doesnt mean he cant be light.

You're so color struck its irritating.

Abeg, stop defending a known fact.

That is why the colour of his fingers is a different shade from that of his face.

tpia.:

if i feel like, i will.

that's the difference.

OK.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka6: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2009
tpia abuses people in the morning, afternoon and night. There is no off day in her abusive habit. Tufiakwa.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

I abuse people in the morning, afternoon and night. There is no off day in my abusive habit. Tufiakwa.

Sagamite:

Abeg, stop defending a known fact.

That is why the colour of his fingers is a different shade from that of his face.

OK.

as far as I know, knuckles, elbows and knees are generally darker than the rest of the skin. Check your favorite light skinned person and see if their own is different.

It just doesnt show as much when you're dark compared to if someone is light.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2009
are they also bleaching:

Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sagamite(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
tpia.:

as far as I know, knuckles, elbows and knees are generally darker than the rest of the skin. Check your favorite light skinned person and see if their own is different.

Ah my God, please don't go there. You are just going to sink.

There is a difference between having (1) dark[b]ER[/b] knuckles and (2) having DARK knuckles and LIGHT SKIN and MID-LIGHT FACE.

The other pix you put up needs more revealing body parts.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka6: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2009
It's either tpia is dense or she hasn't seen a normal finger before.  Akala's knuckes gives a testimony to his dedicated interest in the bleaching cream industry.

Also, the other Ooni guy bleaches too.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2009
Sagamite:

Ah my God, please don't go there. You are just going to sink.

There is a difference between having (1) darker knuckles and (2) have DARK knuckles and LIGHT SKIN and MID-LIGHT FACE.

The other pix you put up needs more revealing body parts.

look, my own knuckles, knees and elbows are darker than my general skin tone and I'm not light skinned nor am I bleaching. My fingers are lighter than my knuckles.

And neither is it unusual to see someone with different skin tones for different parts of their body.

At most the man may tone occasionally just like you- people sometimes do that to get rid of spots and uneven shades of color.

If you have a non-photoshopped picture of him looking dark then post it for all to see.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka6: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2009
Just shut up, Alaye Akala does not have a light skin. He has a bleached skin. Both are not the same and his case is glaring.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

It's either tpia is dense or she hasn't seen a normal finger before.  Akala's knuckes gives a testimony to his dedicated interest in the bleaching cream industry.

Also, the other Ooni guy bleaches too

shut up and stop spreading tribalistic lies.

He is light skinned- if you have a problem with that then go suck a lemon.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sagamite(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2009
tpia.:

look, my own knuckles, knees and elbows are darker than my general skin tone and I'm not light skinned nor am I bleaching. My fingers are lighter than my knuckles.

And neither is it unusual to see someone with different skin tones for different parts of their body.

At most the man may tone occasionally just like you- people sometimes do that to get rid of spots and uneven shades of color.

If you have a non-photoshopped picture of him looking dark then post it for all to see.

I repeat, there is a difference between "darker" and "dark-light" contrast.

There is a difference between "lighter" and "dark-light" contrast.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2009
here's the photo again

Aloy~Emeka:

Alao Akala : I must be light skinned, insha allah
[img]http://1.bp..com/_p63XZ27fMK8/SsPOm_dELmI/AAAAAAAABH4/ADlOnrV8veM/s400/AKALA.jpg[/img]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I repeat- my fingers are lighter than my knuckles and I'm not bleaching.

anyone with non-photoshopped pictorial evidence of Akala's dark skin should post it.

His hands look too soft is my main criticism of this photo.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka6: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2009
I don't expect you to see Alaye Akara's bleached fingers  after all, you sleep with the fat pig occassionally. It's like he dips his fingers in hot groundnut oil every day.

Adedibu was light skinned. I am sure if one can find his pictures during his younger days, it will be glaring.

You said he was light or medium brown. What will that be? Light brown?. And Akala is light what?
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

I don't expect you to see Alaye Akara's bleached fingers  after all, you sleep with the fat pig occassionally. It's like he dips his fingers in hot groundnut oil every day.

Adedibu was light skinned. I am sure if one can find his pictures during his younger days, it will be glaring.

you no go cry so:

stop hating because he doesnt have ashy skin like you.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You said he was light or medium brown. What will that be? Light brown?. And Akala is light what?

post a picture of adedibu in his younger days or why are you only showing the cataracts?

should someone show your own picture with crawcraw?

and abeg the man don die- face the living.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka6: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2009
No black man has reddish skin unless the person is biracial. His non reddish light areas are conspicuously dark. I mean, darker than normal. That is one of the signs of bleaching. Put Alaye in jail for 3 months and watch him turn like the colour of suya.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka6: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2009
If I could find it, I would but I couldn't.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

No black man has reddish skin unless the person is biracial. His non reddish light areas are conspicuously dark. I mean, darker than normal. That is one of the signs of bleaching. Put Alaye in jail for 3 months and watch him turn like the colour of suya.

gosh gosh gosh

I tire for your matter.

are you Nigerian?
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka6: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2009
Get psychiatric help. undecided
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2009
@Sagamite  YYYAAAWWWNNNN  what did i miss. just waking up. O God, tpia is still commenting. Which kain thing be this? will we ever have civil discourse again? And sagamite i see you are trying to reason with a lunatic. I beg no disappoint me, i hold your posts in too high a regard for that. Any way for people wey no wan understand, If akala was like fashola nobody would have complained. It will be one of those projects implemented. But the guy has done nothing. And to come around to make it a big deal is an insult to sensibilities. And for those comparing taxi driving in the UK to taxi driving in Nigeria, please stop making ridiculous comparisons.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2009
BIDEMI12 EXIT THIS THREAD PLZ

YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING NOTHING OF VALUE TO ANY DISCUSSION YOU JOIN IN.

GO FIND SOME OTHER FORUM MAYBE SEXUALITY SECTION OR AUTOS

NA YOUR MAMA AND PAPA BE LUNATIC

GOSH WHAT AN IRRITANT YOU ARE AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN

everytime one exits this forum for whatever reason some baboons like this bidemi with an unknown father will suddenly surface like guinea worm.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
bidemi12:

@Nas00  I get the girl for belle. She let me go break my rule of no insults. just go drag me down to her level for nothing. I sure say na nightmares i go get this night.

shut up you fool.

Do you think you have anything to say thats type thats worth reading?

Pompous idiot.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

I need psychiatric help. undecided
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2009
bidemi12:

@tpia this is not the thread for it, chose a thread and let me enlighten your ignorant mind. And for your information that writeup is for temporary immigrants who want to join which also means it is a very very very very very very old write up. It does not apply anymore. you have to have a green card to apply for the army and temporary immigrants aren't granted green cards. keep demonstrating your stupidity/ignorance grin

araoko wo ilu.

them give you military visa person no fit hear word again. Liar.

when you made your crooked post about US citizenship being available within a year of getting to the US, did you specify what category of people are eligible?

useless scammer.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2009
@tpia why are you going into the archives to bring out posts that are not relevant to the thread at hand? which kain thing be this? stick to the issue at hand; your lunacy and akala's bungle.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
bidemi12:

@tpia why are you going into the archives to bring out posts that are not relevant to the thread at hand? which kain thing be this? stick to the issue at hand; your lunacy and akala's bungle.

child of no father- I'm simply exposing your ill breeding.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by trekkie: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
@ sagamite
you are a typical example of what is wrong with this country. always seeking white collar employment. i laugh at you i have been watching your posts as well and i really USED TO respect your views especially when u have all those super high sounding theories to bring. u are the bane of this nation. go to the jobs/vacancies section and see the type of jobs on offer and you'll find that graduates yes graduates are applying to be drivers etc. I WILL SPEAK SLOWLY SO YOU'LL GET IT.  THIS   IS  REAL  LIFE   NOT   SOME  ACADEMIC  UTOPIA   AND    A  LOT OF   PEOPLE   WILL    BE  GLAD  TO  HAVE  A  SOURCE  OF  INCOME  TO PUT  FOOD   ON   THE  TABLE  AND  IF  THEY  ARE  NOT OK  WITH  WHERE  THEY  ARE  THEY  CAN  WORK TOWARD IMPROVING  THEIR  "STATUS". WE  HAVE  TO  START  SOMEWHERE CHECK OUT THE HISTORY OF TAIWAN,JAPAN ETC.  FIRST  REDUCE  THE   NUMBER  OF  UNEMPLOYED  GRADUATES  BEFORE  YOU  TALK OF WHAT  BEFITS GRADUATES.  GO AND LOOK   UP   BIOGRAPHIES  OF  GUYS  LIKE  WARREN  BUFFET, WALT  DISNEY, YOU  WILL FIND  THAT A  LOT  OF  SUCCESS STORIES  TODAY DID NOT START WITH JOBS THAT   "BEFIT"   THEM.  ALL   I   SAID   IS   DON'T   LOOK   DOWN  YOUR   HI'FALUTIN NOSE   AT   THESE  JOBS.   I   AM    NOT   SAYING  THAT  THEY  ARE  IDEAL  BUT    WHAT  MAKES  THE   GRADUATE  ABLE  TO  DO   THIS   IN   LONDON  WITHOUT  LIKING  IT   THIS   SAME   GRADUATES  MAY   AS  WELL  DO  THIS  IN  NIGERIA  AND CONTRIBUTE  TO  THE  ECONOMY HERE  INSTEAD.

you are so arrogant, the arrogance you accuse sefago of you are guilty of. how many graduates have the opportunity of being in london like you? so get your silver spoon out of your mouth,your thumb out of your ass and WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.
NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD TO BE CHOOSY. START SOMEWHERE.
you think you are some cerebral giant cos you WIKI? i laugh at you now. oma she O i really thought you were mature. as for your calling me names what is the weather like in your sandbox. immature twit!
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka6: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2009
tpia.:

child of no father- I'm simply exposing your ill breeding.
43 year old baboon of no husband.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

i am a 43 year old baboon looking for husband.

why are you so bitter btw?

Hope i didnt spoil your odu in the romance section?

small post like mine is inconsequential nah.

Rock on with your bad self.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka6: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2009
See a psychiatrist as soon as possible.It's an emergency. Ask becomerich for a few good ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Phoenix From The Ocean-the Making Of Eko Atlantic City. / Live Update: Alao Akala Wins Labour Party Primary Election / Buhari Under Pressure To End Fuel, Naira Disasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.