Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,110 members, 7,842,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates (12828 Views)

Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Official Final Results For Oyo State Just Announced / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by MUNEER2(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2009
What a stupid man he is!!!!!

I don't blame him, they are all baboons in his family, maybe that's what he calls everybody.

Stupid man with large mouth angry angry angry
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka3: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2009
bidemi12:

@tpia   One of the worst crimes of past and present governments in Nigeria is the gradual erossion of otherwise coherent minds. The symptom is very inherent in your comments. Go to 1402 sanusi fafunwa st. there is a phsycologist there. should be able to help.

grin grin grin Why not refer her to Akala?. I heard he is planning a hair braiding scheme for Nigerians with post graduate degrees. tpia will qualify.  grin grin grin
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sagamite(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

Still better than Akala's vision. They shared helmets to okada riders and cutlasses to farmers. Akala did not buy taxis for cab drivers or those who are willing to take the job. It would have been better for him to say he is buying taxis to employ Oyo indigenes who wish to drive a cab. It is now left for the computer engineer to decide for himself whether he or she wants such a job or not. Calling it a graduate employment scheme is where I have a problem. It shows how much he values education and those who strive to get it.

Afuckingmazing to see there are those that do not see a problem with this.

*I am seriously biting my lips here not to use my normal vituperative terms*
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

grin grin grin Why not refer her to Akala?. I heard he is planning a hair braiding scheme for Nigerians with post graduate degrees. tpia will qualify.  grin grin grin

I certainly will.

why dont you ask what ise l'ogun ise means.

Even if na to offload spareparts at Alaba market when my mates are making good money simply by opening their legs to every criminal who passes by you- I no go refuse.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka3: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2009
Sagamite:

What is your problem? Will you please leave the geniuses alone?  angry grin

wink

grin grin I tire for we Nigerians and our mentality. If oyibo dey pop pills, we follow suit. Did he even ask how many Britons with professional degrees drives cabs. Setting an example with immigrants will not cut it after all Akala did not buy the cab for Ghananian or Chadian immigrants.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2009
Sagamite:

Are you speculating that is my responsibility or job?

You might not be aware some people have more morals and principles than you might have. They trust in their abilities to never need to loot from public purse.

You might not mix in that crowd but I can gaurantee you that crowd exists and are gregarious, hence the lack of your opportunity to mix.

dont change the topic.

what have you done by way of providing employment for those who dont want to drive a cab.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka3: 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2009
tpia.:

dont change the topic.

what have [b]you done by way of providing employment for those who dont want to drive a cab.[/b]

If the power vested on Akala can be transfered to him, he will surely come up with something better than bleaching his skin and buying cabs for graduates.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2009
bidemi12:

@tpia   One of the worst crimes of past and present governments in Nigeria is the gradual erossion of otherwise coherent minds. The symptom is very inherent in your comments. Go to 1402 sanusi fafunwa st. there is a phsycologist there. should be able to help.

phsycologist?

are you making a joke?

oooh, this is so funny- you the bomb!!!!!!!

You should do stand up comedy- you're so funny!!!!!!!

my belle oh!!!!!!

rolling on floor laughing my fat butt off- my dear, you've got talent in the jokes dept!!!! wink
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

If the power vested on Akala can be transfered to him, he will surely come up with something better than bleaching his skin and buying cabs for graduates.

of course nah.

amoeba
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sagamite(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2009
tpia.:

dont change the topic.

what have you done by way of providing employment for those who dont want to drive a cab.

Are you honestly serious? This is your defence for Akala?

And "YOU" are talking about "changing the topic"?

You HONESTLY think this is the intellectual level I debate at? DO YOU?
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2009
Sagamite:

And YOU are talking about "changing the topic"?

can you answer the question?

If you've done nothing just say so.

No crime there.

Its not about "defending" or "attacking" Akala.

What have you done thats better than employing graduates as taxi drivers?
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka3: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2009
Sagamite:

And "YOU" are talking about "changing the topic"?

My guy this is Nairaland. These governors have agents here and many of them are their mistresses. I am sure tpia is one of Akala's mistress.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sagamite(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2009
tpia.:

can you answer the question?

If you've done nothing just say so.

No crime there.

I don't answer moronic questions.

When I see the sense and link of how it is my responsibility to provide employment for Oyo state graduates, I would award you the newly established Nobel Prize for Ingenuity.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

My guy this is Nairaland. These governors have agents here and many of them are their mistresses. I am sure tpia is one of Akala's mistress.

are you really sure or is there room for doubt
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2009
Sagamite:

I don't answer moronic questions.

When I see the sense and link of how it is my responsibility to provide employment for Oyo state graduates, I would award you the newly established Nobel Prize for Ingenuity.

ok!

suit yourself.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sagamite(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

She has an amazing thought and reasoning process.

One is born every day.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by kok(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2009
shocked shocked shocked I cant shout! ROFLMAO, It reminds of the saying, A begger has no choice!
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka3: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2009
tpia.:

are you really sure or is there room for doubt

Nothing is impossible in this world. It is a simple allegation and I guess you are presumed guilty until found innocent. it's no more news that our politicians have their agents in nairaland. If you don't work for Akala, I will not be surprised if you work for Ibori, Chimaroke or Odili.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka3: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2009
kok:

shocked shocked shocked I cant shout! ROFLMAO,  It reminds of the saying, A begger has no choice!
Except the beggar this time has a degree and a bleached fat fool is baiting them with their OWN MONEY.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

Nothing is impossible in this world. It is a simple allegation and I guess you are presumed guilty until found innocent. it's no more news that our politicians have their agents in nairaland. If you don't work for Akala, I will not be surprised if you work for Ibori, Chimaroke or Odili.

how can i work for any of those names, as I'm a tribalist.

amoeba.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka3: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2009
tpia.:

how can i work for any of those names, as I'm a tribalist.

amoeba.

Tribalism does not react to money. How about that?
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2009
kok:

shocked shocked shocked I cant shout! ROFLMAO, It reminds of the saying, A begger has no choice!

well obviously, a beggar does have a choice or isnt that what you people are shouting here.

una too arrogant for naija sha.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2009
@Alloy emeka   you mean tpia is a female? i refuse henceforth to raise my ''comments'' against a woman. And to answer her question, before i left our shores i did go into business for myself employing close to 10 people. Not much you would say but at least but that was something. If no be police or the economy, na supervisor de find ways of shafting me. It was as if there was a conspiratorial scheme to destroy my efforts. So yes, i did my part, small as it was. TAKE THAT grin
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2009
Aloy`Emeka:

Tribalism does not react to money. How about that?

my own tribalism pass money, or arent you the expert on tribalists? You suppose win Nobel prize for your efforts at weeding out others like Interhamwe.

bidemi12:

@Alloy emeka   you mean tpia is a female? i refuse henceforth to raise my ''comments'' against a woman. And to answer her question, before i left our shores i did go into business for myself employing close to 10 people. Not much you would say but at least but that was something. If no be police or the economy, na supervisor de find ways of shafting me. It was as if there was a conspiratorial scheme to destroy my efforts. So yes, i did my part, small as it was. TAKE THAT grin

yes, there was conspirational scheme to frustrate you.

but there's no conspirational scheme to frustrate others.

anyway, I'm sure your excuses sound valid since you're an armchair critic.

I'm just messing with all of you here- I know Nigerians can never change their mindsets regardless if they're leaders or emigrants.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka3: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2009
bidemi12:

@Alloy emeka   you mean tpia is a female? i refuse henceforth to raise my ''comments'' against a woman. And to answer her question, before i left our shores i did go into business for myself employing close to 10 people. Not much you would say but at least but that was something. If no be police or the economy, na supervisor de find ways of shafting me. It was as if there was a conspiratorial scheme to destroy my efforts. So yes, i did my part, small as it was. TAKE THAT grin

She is a female with 3 testicles. She is not your average female because her venom is enough to give you myocardial infarction in 2 seconds. All I am saying is for you to be on guard because given the opportunity, she can chop off your manhood in a jiffy.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka3: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2009
tpia.:

my own tribalism pass money, or arent you the expert on tribalists? You suppose win Nobel prize for your efforts at weeding out others like Interhamwe.
How possible is that when poverty is the major factor that triggers tribalism in your brain?.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2009
@tpia na because you be woman oooo, i for respond. but sha, at least you have the address i gave you so make an appointment. grin
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bidemi12(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2009
@alloy emeka Three ke, that one na she male now. O God!! Look at how she has made us digresse from the core issue. That's why it's not too good arguing with women. Just agree and problem solved.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Sholeyb: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2009
May I say that if my post is read carefully, I did not say this is the perfect situation, the governor should create better jobs for graduates. However my policy in life is to see the cup as half full instead of half empty. If there are no jobs befitting of a graduate and there is something legal available, why not seize the opportunity. I knew a few of my Uni mates in Nigeria, who were moonlighting as security gaurds in VI at the time, I know someone very close to me actually, who was doing kabu kabu when he was in Uni, he now works in a bank in a good poistion.

Let me give you an example of someone I know in the UK, he worked at McDonalds as a security guard when he arrived in the UK in the 80's, to cut a long story short, he somehow started to supply security gaurds to McDonalds and now he is turning over millions(in £'s) every year, he is no longer a security gaurd and lives such a good life.

Life is what we make of it. We can decide to complain and refuse to do anything about our situation, hoping for something better to come along or we can make do with what is available and opt out when the desirable becomes available.
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2009
bidemi12:

@alloy emeka Three ke, that one na she male now. O God!! Look at how she has made us digresse from the core issue. That's why it's not too good arguing with women. Just agree and problem solved.

you must feel proud of your balls XY genes, not so?

let me lead you in a special prayer:

"Oh God, thank you for not making me a woman".

repeat that 10 times then shout halleluyah or allamdullah as the case may be.

if its sango or amadioha that rocks your boat, then adjust as needed.

if you're atheist, then thank chance.

another joke you dont get?
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by bawomolo(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2009
Sholeyb:

May I say that if my post is read carefully, I did not say this is the perfect situation, the governor should create better jobs for graduates. However my policy in life is to see the cup as half full instead of half empty. If there are no jobs befitting of a graduate and there is something legal available, why not seize the opportunity. I knew a few of my Uni mates in Nigeria, who were moonlighting as security gaurds in VI at the time, I know someone very close to me actually, who was doing kabu kabu when he was in Uni, he now works in a bank in a good poistion.

Let me give you an example of someone I know in the UK, he worked at McDonalds as a security guard when he arrived in the UK in the 80's, to cut a long story short, he somehow started to supply security gaurds to McDonalds and now he is turning over millions(in £'s) every year, he is no longer a security gaurd and lives such a good life.

Life is what we make of it. We can decide to complain and refuse to do anything about our situation, hoping for something better to come along or we can make do with what is available and opt out when the desirable becomes available.

you have a point there.

those graduates could be motor park chairmen some day cheesy
Re: Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates by AloyEmeka3: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2009
bawomolo:

you have a point there.

those graduates could be motor park chairmen some day  cheesy

LWKMD   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You forgot he has public toilet scheme too. There is a need for MD's for the public toilets and an MBA will be required.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governorship Tussle: Abia Elders, Traditional Rulers Back Ikpeazu / Abike Dabiri Demands That Itunu Babalola Must Get Justice Even In Death / Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.