Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It (1837 Views)

I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend / Tired Of Life, Want To End It Anytime Soon / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Feel Its An Abomination To Ask A Guy Out?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by avrilamzy: 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
my current bf and i have been together for about 2 months and recently I've been feeling like our conversations are becoming platonic. i think its over but i don't want to pull the string on the relationship. i still have feelings for him but i think the novelty is lost. any suggestions for what i can do to end it or ignite the spark again?
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by saintfellow(m): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
communication is this key. sit him down, and talk to him about the problems in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by EmperorLee(m): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Why do you have just 2 posts?

Why do you think it's over?

Why are you telling us?

Are you hurting?

Are you crying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Base on what you said, the relationship has already ended b4 it actually started.
2months is such a short time for you to be having issues already.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
EmperorLee:
Why do you have just 2 posts?

Why do you think it's over?

Why are you telling us?

Are you hurting?

Are you crying?

You're not being fair o!, EFCC should do something for you. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by avrilamzy: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
asuo27:
just 2 posts because i am new
think its over because our communication atm is 0
telling you because i wanted several povs
i wouldn't say i am
i am not
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by EmperorLee(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
asuo27:

grin sleep don catch me already na, everywhere just dry so make I dey find trouble around threads grin
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by avrilamzy: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
asuo27:
Base on what you said, the relationship has already ended b4 it actually started.
2months is such a short time for you to be having issues already.

i agree its short that's why i am tryna find ways to make it work
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by avrilamzy: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
saintfellow:
communication is this key.
sit him down, and talk to him about the problems in the relationship.

i'll try that. thank you
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by firstking01(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
Seems you guys are not compatible cos a relationship of 2 months is just too short to be having issues but in any case, according to you, you still love him, if he loves you too then i 'll advice you to have a heart to heart talk with him...but if you find out that he doesn't love you no more m, abeg take the next available flight.
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by saintfellow(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
avrilamzy:

i'll try that. thank you
you are welcome.
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by avrilamzy: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
firstking01:
Seems you guys are not compatible cos a relationship of 2 months is just too short to be having issues but in any case, according to you, you still love him, if he loves you too then i 'll advice you to have a heart to heart talk with him...but if you find out that he doesn't love you no more m, abeg take the next available flight.

that's another thing i have not even said the L word to him yet
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
avrilamzy:

i agree its short that's why i am tryna find ways to make it work
If he's no longer interested in you, don't force it.
But you can call him to know what's going on.
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
avrilamzy:

Some guys are just too funny.
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by Laveda(f): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
Just 2months?

Too short mehn
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by avrilamzy: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
asuo27:
If he's no longer interested in you, don't force it.
But you can call him to know what's going on.

alright, ill do that asap. thanks
but as a guy/man ..... if you haven't spoken to your babe in 3days/ a week is that enough to raise a flag?
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin sleep don catch me already na, everywhere just dry so make I dey find trouble around threads grin
But she needs your advice not trouble. grin Advice her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by avrilamzy: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Laveda:
Just 2months?

Too short mehn

so ..... not worth fighting for?
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
avrilamzy:

alright, ill do that asap. thanks
but as a guy/man ..... if you haven't spoken to your babe in 3days/ a week is that enough to raise a flag?
Firstly, i'm not a guy/man but a girl.

To answer your question, if a guy i started dating within 2months doesn't call me for a wk, is a sign of unseriousness on his part, 3days i could feel he had a busy schedule.
The communication should be mutual, is like you stopped calling him?.
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by Laveda(f): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
avrilamzy:

so ..... not worth fighting for?
Well if you feel it is.

But I'm just curious, what happened? Did he change or something? You woke up one morning noticed the relationship has ended already, just like that
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by firstking01(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
avrilamzy:

Then the problem might just from you...
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by avrilamzy: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
asuo27:
Firstly, i'm not a guy/man but a girl.

To answer your question, if a guy i started dating within 2months doesn't call me for a wk, is a sign of unseriousness on his part, 3days i could feel he had a busy schedule.
The communication should be mutual, is like you stopped calling him?.

i'm sorry about the error
i didn't...most times he was unavailable or didn't pick up
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by avrilamzy: 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
firstking01:
Then the problem might just from you...

i think so too
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by avrilamzy: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Laveda:

Well if you feel it is.

But I'm just curious, what happened? Did he change or something? You woke up one morning noticed the relationship has ended already, just like that

at first it was just little things like zoning out during conversations... and then our conversations became sorta copy and paste
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
avrilamzy:

i'm sorry about the error
i didn't...most times he was unavailable or didn't pick up
And he didn't call you back on seeing your miss calls?.
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by firstking01(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by firstking01(m): 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
avrilamzy:

i think so too
Dnt always be in a haste to end relationship esp if you knw your partner loves you cos there's no guarantee that the next relationship would be better...so, goan do the required...

1 Like

Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by steppin: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
avrilamzy:
my current bf and i have been together for about 2 months and recently I've been feeling like our conversations are becoming platonic. i think its over but i don't want to pull the string on the relationship. i still have feelings for him but i think the novelty is lost. any suggestions for what i can do to end it or ignite the spark again?
Tell us the main reason why you're still clinging on. His money abi na his kondo?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by Maamin(m): 8:30am On Sep 14, 2016
Waiting for everyone to comment before I pass judgment.. grin
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by pablobellins(m): 8:41am On Sep 14, 2016
Same thing here, except that mine isnt two months buh six years
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by stuffs4me(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2016
avrilamzy:

Just two months and you want to leave. You seem indiferent on the outcome of the relationship. Maybe you have another toaster that is disturbing you.
Re: I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2016
Is it that he is not givng you money

Or

His dick is small ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Do This? / What Song Would You Play First on This System? / Why Do Introverts Hate Themselves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.