Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) (5790 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
please help me my ex girl friend is threatening to release my naakeeeed photos i took in the kitchen, unless i give her $5,000.... cry cry cry....

Ah should have told her to go ahead tho undecided undecided undecided undecided ,
but i don't want the YOUTHS to see it cry cry cry

Please help me:

should i allow her to release it or pay her the $50000? cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Synzu(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Seun, who have we offended? undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Pay her up..You wouldn't want to kwarupt the youths now would you wink
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
The nakeed photos were sexy tho undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by GMbuharii: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Which one is $5,000 and $50,000? So you cannot stage her and obtain her own pics?
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jarizod:
Pay her up..You wouldn't want to kwarupt the youths now would you wink
i care 4 the youths undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by UrWorstNitemare: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Do you have the pics ??

If so, upload em

And Lerrus see the explicitness of the pics

So that a logical advice can be given..
undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
Do you have the pics ??

If so, upload em

And Lerrus see the explicitness of the pics

So that a logical advice can be given..
undecided
what are you doing here, are you not supposed to be inside having sex? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Winnelyn(f): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin grin
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by UrWorstNitemare: 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
what are you doing here, are you not supposed to be inside having sex? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Sex and money

If you av tis two options....

Whatzit gonna be ??
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

Sex and money

If you av tis two options....

Whatzit gonna be ??
i can see you are corruptundecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
Winnelyn:
grin grin
hy angel undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Winnelyn(f): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
hy angel undecided undecided undecided undecided
Wssap with ya silly post?? undecided
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by pxDharniel(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bros just pay up. $50000 isn't such a big deal.
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
Winnelyn:
Wssap with ya silly post?? undecided
i love you undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by firstking01(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Winnelyn:
grin grin
Why the hell did you de_activate your other handleundecided, you couldn't withstand a simple critics huhsad, you fall my hands big time.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Winnelyn(f): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
firstking01:
Why the hell did you de_activate your other handleundecided, you couldn't withstand a simple critics huhsad, you fall my hands big time.
huh?? undecided
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by jashar(f): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
my friend my friend. grin grin grin grin

This guy just reminds me of AndyBlaze/Boombamaster cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where that one dey now sef? grin grin grin grin

Good ol days of NL where there were just a few crazies roaming upandan. grin grin grin grin

Now, they are everywhere. grin

5 Likes

Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided wow

1 Like

Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
undecided undecided undecided undecided wow
how are you undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
how are you undecided undecided undecided undecided
Am ok sir undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Am ok sir undecided undecided undecided undecided
thanks cool
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by olasubomi007(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Smellymouth: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Jay542(m): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
Just commit murder.
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
Please let her release those photos shocked
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Eowriand389: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Eowriand389:
Another youth undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Niccur....U need JESUS!

Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Herinn330: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Andyblaze: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
jashar:
my friend my friend. grin grin grin grin

This guy just reminds me of AndyBlaze/Boombamaster cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where that one dey now sef? grin grin grin grin

Good ol days of NL where there were just a few crazies roaming upandan. grin grin grin grin

Now, they are everywhere. grin

My Baby
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by mastermaestro(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? / See What This Girl Is Covering With The Blood Of Jesus / Fans React To An Elderly Man Forcefully Kissing His Teenage Bride On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.