Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,495 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) (5797 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by mrmrmister: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Eowriand389:
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Herinn330:
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

This crazy one has come again angry angry
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by jashar(f): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Andyblaze:

My Baby

sweeerrrriiiieeee grin cheesy grin grin
Where has thou been?

Missed ya craziness like mad cheesy
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Andyblaze: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
jashar:

sweeerrrriiiieeee grin cheesy grin grin
Where has thou been?

Missed ya craziness like mad cheesy

Omor they put me into the deepest intensive care of YabaLeft oo, to come out hard die.

But i've been fine and i guess so have you right? wink
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by jashar(f): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
Andyblaze:

Omor they put me into the deepest intensive care of YabaLeft oo, to come out hard die.

But i've been fine and i guess so have you right? wink

ahhh!!! Cheeiii... cheesy

How you come take escape na? Them no tie you with chain? grin

Anyway, ka'abo.

I've been fantastic. smiley
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Andyblaze: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
jashar:

ahhh!!! Cheeiii... cheesy

How you come take escape na? Them no tie you with chain? grin

Anyway, ka'abo.

I've been fantastic. smiley

As i remember you teeth like big shovel i use the imagination of your teeth to break the chain tongue
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by jashar(f): 5:11am On Sep 27, 2016
Andyblaze:

As i remember you teeth like big shovel i use the imagination of your teeth to break the chain tongue

Na now you come grin
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Menakay(m): 5:37am On Sep 27, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
please help me my ex girl friend is threatening to release my naakeeeed photos i took in the kitchen, unless i give her $5,000.... cry cry cry....

Ah should have told her to go ahead tho undecided undecided undecided undecided ,
but i don't want the YOUTHS to see it cry cry cry

Please help me:

should i allow her to release it or pay her the $50000? cry cry cry cry
if u pay she ll keep asking for more when is broke again and by paying u don turn maga.
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by gbens2000(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Andyblaze:

oh lawd grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by gbens2000(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Winnelyn:
grin grin
hello miss,are u a daughter of the sea? embarassed
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Andyblaze: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
jashar:

Na now you come grin
lol Stay cool hun wink
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by Winnelyn(f): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
gbens2000:
hello miss,are u a daughter of the sea? embarassed

maybe undecided
Re: Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) by gbens2000(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Winnelyn:

maybe undecided
okay tat good to know wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Rejected S*x Offer From A Girl Before? (WHY) / Why Our Babes Dey Get Black Nyansh? / 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.