Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? (5787 Views)

7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by marvelck: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Guys, what will you do if you come back home and see your wife (or girlfriend), beating your mother like this?

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by missioner(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
I will call it quit. and get her arrested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by MrIcredible: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
I'll clap for her...
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by Draei: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
I'll take her out on a 'romantic' date.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by dingbang(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
My mum will not even live in my house in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by laurel03(m): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
my wife self no can never do it
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by Mjshexy(f): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
My wife can't be that stupid & animalistic, my mum also respects herself because she's my mum & knows how well to handle situations.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
Uncultured beingssmiley
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:

Won't she visit??

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by dingbang(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lizzdeb:

Won't she visit??
she can visit but not staying in my house. Her wahala is just too much

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by wydmag(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
She wouldn't even dare to!
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by Vision4God: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by Bluezy13(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wait and gather facts after the fight.

Then run to Nairaland and open a thread

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by dacblogger: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bluezy13:
Wait and gather facts after the fight.

Then run to Nairaland and open a thread
sense is very far from you, after you call som1 daft while you are the daft one..
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by Bluezy13(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
dacblogger:

sense is very far from you, after you call som1 daft while you are the daft one..

Once a daft, always a daft!

The creator didn't lend you the brain to decipher an irony.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by dacblogger: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
Bluezy13:

Once a daft, always a daft!

The creator didn't lend you the brain to decipher an irony.
sorry buh I cant exchange words with you cos thats nt who I am...
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by Bluezy13(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
dacblogger:
sorry buh I cant exchange words with you cos thats nt who I am...

Ok

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by WestAB(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Draei:

Sorry To Say Sir, You're A Fool
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by Divay22(f): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Draei:
really grin grin,And when you are back
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by Divay22(f): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
WestAB:

hey..That's harsh,can't you see he is only joking undecided undecided undecided...chill bro kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kissOya take kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by Draei: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
WestAB:

Hey daftard, look deeper ok, stop mistaking me for your
regurgitating father who happens 2b the real fool here.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by Draei: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
Divay22:
really grin grin,And when you are back
I'll be coming back alone.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by Divay22(f): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Draei:

I'll be coming back alone.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....you'll 4get her there grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by walyx(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
lmao... nd whr will u put her?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
I will DIVORCE both of them
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by Sportize(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Well actually d reverse will be d case here cos my mum go beat dat babe eh... Abi na wife sef. Basically dat won't happen around me with my mama as a case study.. Lol
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by jericco1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
she can't
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by gen2briz(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
I trust my mum.... That lady with regret the day she say yes to me. My mum will make sure she's well beaten.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by raziboi(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
actually I will slap ma wife.... u Dia not beat an elderly woman like dat!!
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by Xbursta(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
and she won't visit right??
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If You Catch Your Wife Or Girlfriend Doing This(photo)? by osemoses1234(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
give her beta slap from back her mama go pick d call

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans React To An Elderly Man Forcefully Kissing His Teenage Bride On Wedding Day / How I bleeped My Hot Aunt / Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.