Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) (84311 Views)

Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by rozayx5(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
she looks cool

especially in the first dress cool
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Hidhupz: 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
First page again lalasticala deal with that cheesy tongue
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by buchilino(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chienex24:
looking sweet.... the husband shaa.....

NAWA 4 U OOO, ABEG LEAVE D POOR MAN ALONE
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by LMAyedun(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Okay!
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
wao she looks good cool
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by columbus007(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wow cheesy so many things are just inevitable they must come,if there's anythg I really don't fancy one of them it's age.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by ajasbaba(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
HMMM

SEE GOOD LOOKING BOBI grin grin grin grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by onlineboss: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wow she looks beautiful.
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by czaratwork: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
The new government is courting her and she is responding positively. who is releasing these pictures if not her. You go soon hear she has joined this present administration and you people are here fighting over her.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by nonjebose(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
Me likey the hubby-wify pic. No be today spaghetti and Short gown start.

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by daclint(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
Fairgodwin:
My very awesome role model of inestimable value.
The lady whose achievements and attainments won't stop being an inspiration to me.
The lady who's followed every part I've dreamed of following.
The lady who knew what it meant to follow true love.
The lady who understands and appreciates what a long lasting relationship is all about.
The lady who so much believed in the future of her man even by sticking with his present right from the beginning.

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, you remain the focal point of every of my aspirations, my dreams, my desires, and even ambition.
You are my number one role model.

Thank you so much for setting such a great example for me.

I love you ma'am.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by anonimi: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
oemmanuel:
Nothing last forever

True....but with a little attention to what one eats and some mild & consistent exercise, being slender & potable could last for a long while. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by gbishman: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
This lady na pretty aje butter sha
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by iCharityNigeria: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Has always been a sisi

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Fairgodwin(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=daclint post=49354613][/quote]
Hahahaha, funny man. I just can't have enough of that woman. Lol.
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Now she don fat full everywhere now......shakara don end o lipsrsealed

Bros fro where, shakara just start for Nigeria and Buhari grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
yet this people will come and tell us how during their time they wear cloths that cover all the body, long skirt and decent angry.
and make us feel our generation is the worst thing to ever happen to this planet.

More grace to you mama Ngozi

4 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
czaratwork:
The new government is courting her and she is responding positively. who is releasing these pictures if not her. You go soon hear she has joined this present administration and you people are here fighting over her.
Leave dem..they keep fightin for these pple wu dnt care about noone but themselves.
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by discusant: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
The woman Iwealla who could have rescued Nigeria as the president were it not for Islamic religion- Northern Nigeria brand -which doesn't allow women at highest position over men, worse, if the woman is a non Muslim.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by anonimi: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
MadCow1:
Before she rebased her weight from Lepka to Orobor... grin

And though her Doctors and Exercise instructors were telling her she was unhealthy, she was showing people the scale and showing how she had grown from 50KG to 150KG and using that to prove that she was healthy and doing fine.. cool

Thanks.
Before and after photos of Michelle Obama for those keen to compare. lipsrsealed

[img]http://newsworldindia.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/02e71208ec270ce7a3023e3a51a6b45d.jpg[/img]

[img]http://media2.intoday.in/indiatoday/images/stories/obama_story_650_120614043311.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160987_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Forwetinnah: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wow!! No be today she begin wear bottle for face o. NOI...you're too much ma!!

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Codyt(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
I will kill you grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pls na
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
anonimi:

True....but with a little attention to what one eats and some mild & consistent exercise, being slender & potable could last for a long while. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68
l wonder why Buhari still allow you to be posting on Nairaland, you have damaged the APC brand, the earlier DSS arrest you the better for APC grin grin grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by discusant: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
czaratwork:

Why MUST Buhari be president with Iwealla serving under Buhari government?

If Nigeria is a true country, Iwealla should have been president of Nigeria since she served Obasanjo.
Are there meant to be perpetual servants and masters in Nigeria?

By the way, that woman has a job. She has indicated she's in not interested to serve Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by discusant: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l wonder why Buhari still allow you to be posting on Nairaland, you have damaged the APC brand, the earlier DSS arrest you the better for APC grin grin grin

That anonimi moniker has remained the pain on APC ass from Day One. In fact, the guy damaged APC and Buhari up to this their confusion situation of today.

If I were the anonimi dud, I shall establish a company solely for political propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by DabuIIIT: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
nototribalist:
Zombies will soon arrive here. With their frustration

lolss....dont mind them...they can only foam in the mouth and die of hatred buh can never be like her..
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
discusant:

That anonimi moniker has remained the pain on APC ass from Day One. In fact, the guy damaged APC and Buhari up to this their confusion situation of today.
You are right, EFCC, DSS, ICPC should work together and arrest him, keep him in Aso rock till 2023 because he has done so much harm to APC brand grin grin grin grin >>>>> cc: anonimi cool
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
PLANETOFBETS1:
ugly pixx angry angry angry
you go soon die!
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lovely pics...
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Menh her husband be lyk american dibia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Buys Car For His Daughter, Ayisat Adufe Akinsanya / Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.