Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) (84354 Views)

Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by asamaigho(m): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ngozi is dat u

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by malambagu(m): 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
It means so what?
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by naijaking1: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Beautiful picture. She's always been precocious!
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by MadCow1: 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
She looked good,the best Finance Minister Nigeria ever had so far,under OBJ and Jonathan.

Under Obasanjo... YES!

Under Jonathan, she rebased her sense..

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by faithugo64(f): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Itzurboi:
Hey swrthrt, y use ur 2go id on nairaland... well bak to the mata, shw me ur guy pickture or u get banned.....
2go

sorry but are you high on something?

you mistook me for someone dear
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by nell2: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Get out with your African mentality jare. What has anti aging cream got to do with this? Does her skin show any sign of aging? Rich Africans that are living good don't age like that. She's still fresh with no wrinkle.
Why compare a woman that gave birth to children with a man? You're probably gay. How come her husband still remains the same,her husband even looks better now. 
Aging with grace is what's really nice. I know lots of men especially that are way older than her but look fit and very handsome. Is the King of Onitsha this fat? Is he not in his 70's?  Was Ibrahim Niyass this fat till he died in his 70's? And he died fresh,fit and very handsome. The way you make use of your body is the way it will tell on you and stop been ignorant. Even Islam gave us guidlines on how to live healthy and age gracefully. The young man ‎henrydadon s‎poke the truth. There wasn't work out during her time. If she was conscious of her looks,she wouldn't have looked this fat. She still looks the same now,but the weight gain is tremendous maybe due to childbirth and that's where the problem lies .
Its high time Africans start to emulate Americans to live decently rather than attaching everything to thinking ridiculously.
These couple still remain the same with no weight gain. Are they not humans?
upload your pics and stop posting another's before I reply you.
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Itzurboi:
Can my great 9ja pple also speak well of you too... but that ur pix, i have a special comment ooo
Hmmm.
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
faithugo64:
2go

sorry but are you high on something?

you mistook me for someone dear
Am sorry dear, just that you look like one of the girls we do high together
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by edoyad(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Danng, mama was hawwwt

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
99foxxy:
Hmmm.
I would drop the comment in ur mail, hope you will check it out.... just remember i dont have the mail, i'd rather pm you
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by uwagimboo: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
hertheytheydgee:
She use tongue niger-delta oyel rub leg ni?

She's fine but not pretty.

Hmm...
e be like say ur mama go wowo
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by DeRay98(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
These pic may in public domain now but i can tell you that in those days, these things were don't secretly. Pictures like these were hidden far away from parents else, your own finish. grin

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by dumie(f): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
So she was dope backinthedays..

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by gabriella4691(f): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=HarkymTheOracle post=49354375][/quote]LOL grin grin grin. Y u cover the guy mouth?let him talk nw!!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
PLANETOFBETS1:
ugly pixx angry angry angry
You get eyes but can't see...
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by RosaConsidine: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lol, and they say it's youth of today that wear skimpy clothing!

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Durbaubal682: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by chrisnero(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Beauty and Brain, Mama finance I remembered what you said in 2013" the poor doesn't understand it" when the poor masses was busy protesting because of Subsidy removal, you meant well ma! Same policy was the first the new administration implemented. Two world Bank presidential candidate step down for you. Oh Lord! Open the eye of the haters to see that Mama is too intelligent to be hated. The world lobby for her services. She said that top politician hated her because she work in an office that requires NO often times. Mama your my Role model, your my Motivator. I love you so much
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Ramos16(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
MadCow1:
Before she rebased her weight from Lepka to Orobor... grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4235290_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

And though her Doctors and Exercise instructors were telling her she was unhealthy, she was showing people the scale and showing how she had grown from 50KG to 150KG and using that to prove that she was healthy and doing fine.. cool

You are a developer nigga
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by shegz24(m): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
She looked good,the best Finance Minister Nigeria ever had so far,under OBJ and Jonathan.

Yea that's why OBJ 'relieved her of her duties' and GEJ... let's not even get started with how terrible the economy was that we still facing the effects with nothing left in treasury. Etc
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by HarrisonAkadidi(m): 1:40am On Sep 15, 2016
wow

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Cletus77(m): 2:39am On Sep 15, 2016
supposing she was like dis when serving the ministry.... She for serve for eternity!!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
gabriella4691:
LOL grin grin grin. Y u cover the guy mouth?let him talk nw!!!
Wetin im dey talk? grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by RuggedSniper: 1:31am On Nov 26, 2020
ceometromedia:
Check out photo of the former Minister of Finance and her neurosurgeon husband, Ikemba Iweala, when they were young lovers. Right is a photo of the former Minister when she was 19 year old.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/throwback-photos-of-ngozi-okonjo-iweala.html

1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:12am On Nov 26, 2020
grin
See DG, WTO back in her teens.
To God be glory.

Ngozi, we love you!
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Elogy(m): 3:54am On Nov 26, 2020
henrydadon:
grin

see sexy mama

there was noting like work out during her time

but now mama is looking like this
can I see ur own face?
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by chozzy: 6:43am On Nov 26, 2020
blaise00700:
BnB - Beautiful and Brainy... not like that other one

Yea ... Aunty Kemi, right?
That woman is just so sexy ... but zero brains.
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by orisa37: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2020
hertheytheydgee:
She use tongue niger-delta oyel rub leg ni?

She's fine but not pretty.

She is elegant and petite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.