Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) (84352 Views)

Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by ojsmscom(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
Madam.... You are indeed an ICON
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by tsilva: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
Respect should go to this wonderful woman. Very hot but very focused when she was younger.Can we say the same of our ladies now? Food for thought.
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by solok: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
MadCow1:
Before she rebased her weight from Lepka to Orobor... grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4235290_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

And though her Doctors and Exercise instructors were telling her she was unhealthy, she was showing people the scale and showing how she had grown from 50KG to 150KG and using that to prove that she was healthy and doing fine.. cool
Look the pishor again...closely and on zoom...you go see say even at dat time, she nor be lepa at all! She was plump and womanly for that age. Check up her chubby cheeks and matronly knees! But her bobo...ehn! That one na slim gongo! Check out his neck...long and thin, and the belly...flat and concave.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Beauty with brains... Great woman.
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by nell2: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
henrydadon:
grin
see sexy mama
there was noting like work out during her time
but now mama is looking like this
oh yea.your own time is coming. there is nothing like anti-aging cream okay
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by ephi123(f): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
I just wonder, who digs out all these personal throwback pictures?

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
See wetin she wear.
Okonjo,don't try to blame any girl today for earing skimpy dress o. People like saying that girls of those days don't dress skimpy but it's a fat lie.
But Okonjo,how you come fat reach this now?

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Olushauneddy(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
So, ladies of those days too wear " Bumshot.............Haaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Tremor007: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
oh my God Madam NOI is a beauty to behold. I love her so much.
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
anonimi:

Thanks.
Before and after photos of Michelle Obama for those keen to compare. lipsrsealed

[img]http://newsworldindia.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/02e71208ec270ce7a3023e3a51a6b45d.jpg[/img]

[img]http://media2.intoday.in/indiatoday/images/stories/obama_story_650_120614043311.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160987_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
thanks for this pic bro. Obama and his wife are still looking the same. But in Africa here,people would be like "don't work work out,just get fat because its inevitable. Africans mentality everywhere

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by anonimi: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
4nobody4every1:
You are right, EFCC, DSS, ICPC should work together and arrest him, keep him in Aso rock till 2023 because he has done so much harm to APC brand grin grin grin grin >>>>> cc: anonimi cool

Emi ke?
Who I be?
I just dey remind our people of wetin APC (and its holy, holy formation parties) have done all by themselves.
Abi na me ask their member party, the Association of Conmen in Nigeria, ACN to rig election openly ni?

anonimi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc]

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

Abi na me tell our corruption-fighter to NOT declare publicly his assets as he PROMISED freely and in line with TRANSPARENCY, which is the bedrock of any meaningful and sustainable corruption fight

PhockPhockMan:
But Buhari, in the document titled, ‘I pledge to Nigeria’ had also said that all his political appointees would only earn salaries and allowances as prescribed by the Revenue and Mobilisation and Fiscal Allocation Commission.

He said, “I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, encourage all my appointees publicly declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment. All political appointees will only earn the salaries and allowances determined by the RMFAC. I pledge, as Commander-in-Chief, to lead from the front and not behind in the comfort and security of Aso Rock, to boost the morale of fighting forces and the generality of all Nigerians.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-vp-fail-to-declare-assets-publicly/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2464828_iwilldeclaremyassetspubliclybuhari20150531084337_jpeg3bd039b61769cbf4f77ec6ba5a354a26

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by francotunsco: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Cute photos...but, when and how did she get it so wrong?

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chai, see confirm babe
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Redman36(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
akpan was a smuggler
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
How old was the husband at this time? Where is the ipob antipedophile brigade?
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by anonimi: 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
sinceraconcept:
thanks for this pic bro. Obama and his wife are still looking the same. But in Africa here,people would be like "don't work work out,just get fat because its inevitable. Africans mentality everywhere

You forgot to add that we will be telling ourselves that "it is a sign of good living", not knowing we are digging our own graves by eating like in the olden days without the physical activities of the olden days.

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
nell2:

oh yea.your own time is coming. there is nothing like anti-aging cream okay
Get out with your African mentality jare. What has anti aging cream got to do with this? Does her skin show any sign of aging? Rich Africans that are living good don't age like that. She's still fresh with no wrinkle.
Why compare a woman that gave birth to children with a man? You're probably gay. How come her husband still remains the same,her husband even looks better now. 
Aging with grace is what's really nice. I know lots of men especially that are way older than her but look fit and very handsome. Is the King of Onitsha this fat? Is he not in his 70's?  Was Ibrahim Niyass this fat till he died in his 70's? And he died fresh,fit and very handsome. The way you make use of your body is the way it will tell on you and stop been ignorant. Even Islam gave us guidlines on how to live healthy and age gracefully. The young man ‎henrydadon s‎poke the truth. There wasn't work out during her time. If she was conscious of her looks,she wouldn't have looked this fat. She still looks the same now,but the weight gain is tremendous maybe due to childbirth and that's where the problem lies .
Its high time Africans start to emulate Americans to live decently rather than attaching everything to thinking ridiculously.
These couple still remain the same with no weight gain. Are they not humans?

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by uche87(m): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
hertheytheydgee:
She use tongue niger-delta oyel rub leg ni?

She's fine but not pretty.
hahahahahhahaa.....nairaland for life. u go fear comment.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
anonimi:

Emi ke?
Who I be?
I just dey remind our people of wetin APC (and its holy, holy formation parties) have done all by themselves.
Abi na me ask their member party, the Association of Conmen in Nigeria, ACN to rig election openly ni?

Abi na me tell our corruption-fighter to NOT declare publicly his assets as he PROMISED freely and in line with TRANSPARENCY, which is the bedrock of any meaningful and sustainable corruption fight

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2464828_iwilldeclaremyassetspubliclybuhari20150531084337_jpeg3bd039b61769cbf4f77ec6ba5a354a26

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675
l will send a mail to APC headquarters and Buhari so that we can give you one oil block and 24 plots in Abuja so that you will stop tormenting APC change mantra online grin grin grin grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by daeujo: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
PLANETOFBETS1:
ugly pixx angry angry angry
na wa ooooo! Jealousy

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by EdibleCatering: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
nototribalist:
Zombies will soon arrive here. With their frustration

They are here already. Mumu pple

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
faithugo64:
the bae is looking sweet

but the guy eeehh

make I no tok
Hey swrthrt, y use ur 2go id on nairaland... well bak to the mata, shw me ur guy pickture or u get banned.....
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by dotedote: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Anyone who says this face is ugly should post his wife's/gf's/SM's pics for us all to see.

aninexzy:
If u say d woman's face is ugly, am sure u can't deny d fact dat her brain is beautiful. Nigerian govt. past n present n d world at large lobby's for her services. Hope u re aware of dat?
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by seacoast(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
akinlaso:
empty treasury
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
anonimi:

You forgot to add that we will be telling ourselves that "it is a sign of good living", not knowing we are digging our own graves by eating like in the olden days without the physical activities of the olden days.
thank you my brother o. Eventually,they'll start blaming everything on aging. God is not wicked,even in my religion,God gave us guidlines on how to live to age gracefully and that's why you see many of these Islamic clerics(the pious ones) looking the same way they looked in their 30's till they die. People like Niyass. The secret is that they lived healthy according to how it was stated in the holy book. And living healthy aCcording to the holy book are things like not over eating and watching what you eat,not eating what's harmful,exercising,not penny pinching,etc. Thats why Islam made it compulsory for us not to eat pork cos it has high colestrol. God is not wicked

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
99foxxy:
Beauty with brains... Great woman.
Can my great 9ja pple also speak well of you too... but that ur pix, i have a special comment ooo
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by splendour9(f): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
wink
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by permanentgrace(m): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
Fine girl will till the end of time remain fine girl. Look at how beautiful she was and still pretty much beautiful till old age. At that age, who knew she would become so powerful in the world?
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by NaLaugh: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sexy you say?
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by AlexzStructure(m): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
She's cute abeg...
Re: 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) by flokii: 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lovely..

Mama sef don do sisi then.I'll give her pass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.