Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity (2974 Views)

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Ladies: Can You Accept This From Your Guy As A Suprise Gift On Your Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2016
UncutSk:

come on wink
tongue
Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by greatwhite(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2016
vic111:
Hahahaha I can't stop laughing but this is really serious. I'm an international business man. I have been to so many African countries and I have met girls of those country , they very classic, beautiful, hipsy, tall and yet they are very obedient and submissive to a man. But in Nigeria the reverse is the case

What is hipsy pls?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
vchykp:

if you cant afford to give them money, then control your libido.. nigeria women are awesome and great pple, but we men made them what they r.

awesome in did......

why were you crying on this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/3222921/please-built-relationship-going-down
Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by vchykp(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
carmag:

awesome in did......

why were you crying on this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/3222921/please-built-relationship-going-down

your facts shouldn't be based on fiction, making reference to that story creates no point, the story was a fiction and a result of my thoughts..
Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
vchykp:

your facts shouldn't be based on fiction, making reference to that story creates no point, the story was a fiction and a result of my thoughts..

since all your posts are based on fictions I suggest you add disclaimer at the end of the story so the readers wouldn't attache so much important to it
Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
I'm happy my topic is making way for discussion, this topic has been on the mind of so many Nigerian men but they keep dying in silence . now is an opportunity for you to speak out your minds . If you are a Nigerian man on nairaland. I need you to comment on this topic
Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by Fidecoo(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
sinaj:
lol see them tongue

Good Mornin sir
,hahahaha. Madam S.J,. Hope you are,ok??
Re: Why Does Nigeria Girls See Dating A Guy As Job Apportunity by sinaj(f): 5:03am On Sep 19, 2016
Fidecoo:
,hahahaha. Madam S.J,. Hope you are,ok??
m good smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Comedian Akpororo Hit A UNILAG Female Student’s Bum With His Groin / Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His ‘Beyonce’ After Having Sex / Over 50 On Going Interesting Romance Stories You Will Like To Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.