Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) (84611 Views)

Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) / Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by wristbangle: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2016
I knw that if the US need 5 million youths from naija to join their army, about 30 million people will apply for it. This country don overtire person. Congrats to u angelalawson. Abeg hook me up for this job. crycry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by ritababe(f): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
Well first she ain't trying to get a green card cos she was born in the states so she's a USA citizen by birth
And more so it's a 6 years contract and might decide to re sign the contract lol
And the girl in particular is ME

so if you are to face Nigeria army in a battle field, what will you do?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by dadebayo1(m): 8:11am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
Well first she ain't trying to get a green card cos she was born in the states so she's a USA citizen by birth
And more so it's a 6 years contract and might decide to re sign the contract lol

grin All the best ma.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by tk4rd: 8:12am On Oct 01, 2016
Mindfido:

Ofcourse she is d one...confirm by clicking her profile
By clicking which profile.??
A profile that was registered on 15th September, (The same date this thread was opened), and she has got only ONE post, with no topic at-all??
We need better Nairaland proofs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by petersky: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2016
But they claimed they love nigeria ,why cant she join zoo army and fight bokoharam and avengers , height of hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:

U did good girl. pray for a rewarding and fulfilling career

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:

angry angry wink you try

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by ItzHoludex(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2016
she try
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by seyiojomu(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2016
U rock!!!

Angelalawson:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by SamAfrik(m): 8:25am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
You look more beautiful in the uniform. Are u in artillery?. Wish you d best our future General Lola.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Lekewatt(m): 8:25am On Oct 01, 2016
jimoceans14:
Young ladies,its not like that o....the Nigerian army is also here and we need more hands,come and serve our dear motherland grin
with ur strong connection habi? To join boys scout for 9ja now na war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 8:25am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
you cute please be brave cum to sambisa abeg cum n help Nigeria army
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by dadebayo1(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2016
Anyone interested in joining the British army should apply through the link below.. www.army.mod.uk you can thank me for the link later.. wish everyone the best..
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by 1miccza: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:

*clears throat* emm aunty do you need somebody to clean your house while at work.. I sabi clean house well well oo,in faRr i get Phd inside.. I can clean your neighbours own too ooo... Sister nor vex oo i even know Agege weee weee ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Lekewatt(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2016
petersky:
But they claimed they love nigeria ,why cant she join zoo army and fight bokoharam and avengers , height of hypocrisy
does 9ja love u? If ur answer is yes, then u may sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2016
1miccza:

*clears throat* emm aunty do you need somebody to clean your house while at work.. I sabi clean house well well oo,in faRr i get Phd inside.. I can clean your neighbours own too ooo... Sister nor vex oo
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by GdexFolami(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
God bless u dear,mre bullets to ya shakabula
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 01, 2016
jaelz:
Choi to bang her for her uniform go make brain o

undecidedwhy do some people think with their dicks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by GdexFolami(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2016
koladebrainiac:
you cute please be brave cum to sambisa abeg cum n help Nigeria army
if she come ehn,she b fool.sambisa ko samcisa ni.see girl enjoy ur life jhor.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by onyedika946(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2016
jimoceans14:
Young ladies,its not like that o....the Nigerian army is also here and we need more hands,come and serve our dear motherland grin
don't be a deceiver, you serve Nigeria, u end up regretting.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by musa7m(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
how do we know you are the one?No photo in your profile In fact this comment Is your 1st post in Nairaland.....I need your service number

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by BrianVictor(m): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2016
This one them na BOSS lady.....fuckbois!....clear road
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Kaslino(m): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2016
I'm igbo but i love and adore young nigerians abroad making FP for some really good and inspiring reasons,not some wannabe who days ago was exposing 'front' and 'back' in the suburbs of the US claiming Fitness Chick.Congrats Dearie.Wish you a successful career.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by amiskurie(m): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2016
Foolish USA that will be shouting abt child soldiers in Africa are the main culprit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by onyedika946(m): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2016
tolutweety:
I know her. She is my ex...

.....someone should wake me up .....

sshuttt up,
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by musa7m(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2016
davide470:
Lol. What's the proof that you are the one? grin

Btw, where are you stationed.
pis ask for her service number....
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by claremont(m): 8:47am On Oct 01, 2016
ritababe:

so if you are to face Nigeria army in a battle field, what will you do?

She will fight for the country of her birth i.e. USA, she doesn't owe Nigeria anything.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by agrovick(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2016
LastMumu:

If I hear say na her, if I hear, make my dick bend, make all my akamu dry.

E be like say you ma sef wan dey believe her o. Chai cheesy

That babe dey write like person wey dem born for Yankee for your eyes so? angry

Falls from ewedu stand... Basketmouth dey call you
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by musa7m(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2016
Mindfido:

Ofcourse she is d one...confirm by clicking her profile
her profile? No photo in the profile and her comment is her 1st post....guy use your head

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by olamkas: 8:57am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
I'm afraid this is not a scammer. How come you just joined nairaland in this same month the news broke.
Anyway,I am just being sceptical and to caution anyone trying to have contact not to fall for scammer.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by EternalTruth: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2016
Blackpromise:

Am really proud of you Angie! I am interested in the us Marines/ army....Based in Lagos tho.
holla at me Thanks . blackpromise@yahoo.com
hahaha LastMumu see mumu hear o
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by EternalTruth: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2016
Young03:
u no fine joor

only say u get that kind big lips wey I de like
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]Go and sit down you're not beautiful [/size]

Biafraudexposed
she's been over hyped. Nairaland sha pretty like say she even fine.
ANYWAY THE HATERS ARE HERE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home / Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.