Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook - Politics (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook (138546 Views)

Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
somegirl1:

To do what exactly with the land?
I've never quite understood these land coveting/ grabbing accusations.

Mind you, that's coming from northerners who are currently trying to get lands acquainted to them for cattle grazing.

Do you see the hypocritical rubbish from those things.

It is same way they claim igbo are trying to Lord over SS ywt they are the one currently loading over everyone.

They claim igbo are after minority oil yet they are the ones that carved out oil producing igbo territory and forced them into a state they are currently begging to be move from. In addition, they are the ones who went on national media to say that oil in far away SS belongs to them.

They claim igbo are greedy yet they are the biggest looters in Nigerian hiatiry. Infact no Igbo have touched their level of loot.

They claim igbo are criminals ywt the last study done on Nigerian crime stats, the North held the highest mark in every category.

They claim they feed the nation, yet they are the most improvised and most starved according to UN.

Do you see the amount of hypocrisy oozing.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigfrancis21:

First of all, it is Chukwu Okike Abiama meaning God of creation and omnipotence. Chukwu Abiama is an ancient phrase said to related to Hebraic phrase, 'God of Abraham' and the Igbo way of saying God of Abraham, i.e. 'Chukwu Abiama'. Do not corrupt an ancient phrase in your bigotry stance.

Second, the first leader ever of Nigeria was Nnamdi Azikiwe, his origins is clear which you already know. He was part of the force that saw that Nigeria got her independence.

Third, the so-called richest man you've mentioned became rich by government support and assistance. This applies to Dangote. Danjuma and Dangote never got to their positions by mere efforts of their own hand. It is by government support into their coffers and corruption, that they became successful. Now compare this with the thousands, if hundreds of thousands, self-made millionaires and billionaires in Igboland. These are people who got to their positions by sheer determination, strength, hard-work and perseverance. Several self-made billionaires from the SE have been included on Forbes list, including Cosmas Maduka. There is nearly equal distribution of wealth in Igboland generally and no extreme riches nor poverty as obtained in the North. Nigeria's richest man may not be Igbo however there is substantial distribution of wealth in Igboland where thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, are millionaires and billionaires. The Igbo man does not believe in begging for money but rather in working hard for his money and as such there are very few beggars in Igboland. Dangote and Danjuma may be one of Nigeria's richest but how has that uplifted the general wealth of the North? Despite Dangote and Danjuma's so-called riches, the North still remains one of the highest poverty-ridden areas in Nigeria and has low literacy levels. This should tell you that one man's wealth does not translate to the general well-being of the area he comes from. One of the top 3 riches people in the world is from Mexico but that does not mean Mexicans are rich. Instead, Mexicans are still fleeing mexico and are crossing the border into the US for survival and better lives. Despite the setback from the civil war, remember that the civil war was fought in Igboland not in the rest of Nigeria - it was Igboland that was shelled, bombed, desecrated, etc., however in just 40 years the Igbos have bounced back to lead in so many aspects of the Nigerian polity, except politics. Despite the setback, Igboland fares way better than many states in the North in terms of development. South East has one of the highest literacy rates, lowest infancy mortality rates, lowest poverty index etc. in Nigeria. With such fervour they transformed Nollywood from a non-existent industry in the early 90s to the world's number 3 richest and number 2 largest industry in the world, behind Hollywood and Bollywood in earnings. They lead in education, transportation, commerce, beauty pageants, etc. I am not sure where you are getting your insinuation that the Igbos need middle belt from, but the Igbos have never indicated any of such. That is all in your imagination.

Remember, you can hate all you want. The Arabs and Muslims, till today, hate the Jews with the same energy and passion as you but this has not stopped the Jews and Israel from being one of the best countries in the middle east and the Jews from succeeding wherever they are. Despite being such a tiny country, Israel's neighbours Iraq, Iran, etc. have failed woefully in winning Israel in a war. All they can do is wait patiently like cowards and throw in a bomb or two when Israel goes to sleep at night, typical characteristics of haters.

Pls, spare me all this bull crap, whenever you guys are loosing out, you call it unfair.
Dangote and Danjuma's wealth are 100% legal and that is all that counts. If they were so wise enough to dialogue with the govt and get favours, whose fault is it that igbos cannot do likewise?

First of all i will categorically tell you that i prefer the hausa man who is poor and chooses to beg for help than the Igbo man who is poor and prefers to use his mother for blood money or go into 419 and start defrauding people, ok?

Imagine the amount of igbos that are beheaded in Asia on daily bases for drug trafficking and someone is here talking about igbo millionaires when majority of them are smugglers, fake product manufacturers and 419? Oh pls, i'll pass, thank God most of my northern and Niger delta peeps are not like that.

Besides, with all the money you guys claim to have, why is it that you people don't have very large and vibrant cities like Kano, Kaduna, Zaria, Jos, PH, Benin, Warri, Lagos e.t.c on your land? Only shitholes like Onitsha n Aba and small towns like Owerri and Enugu that managed to be decorated without any life in it? Pls, tell that to lepers.

The nollywood you are boasting of, about half of it are Niger deltans, middlebelters and yorubas. Name 10 succesful igbo actors and producers in Nollywood and i will name 10 too from other parts of Nigeria, and on that, the yorubas and hausas have their own movie industries which are thriving and reach out to so many millions of viewers. So nothing special here. What about the music industry? Are igbos up to 1/4 of the population we have in Nigerian music?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
ikechu1:

The fact that you, an idoma (your own words) is a member of the so called anioma voice is already all the indication that the group has more than enough false members. And I just checked the group, there's an Egbunike as a member...guess what? That's an ONITSHA name you ediot thus also proved that the group hold not just Delta igbo you clown. Hell there's a Abdullah Suielmanas a member (a northern), a freaking ABiola as a member (yoruba), Abel Dumhari ( a northern) And this is just the first page of there membership list grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anioma voice indeed

Infact since it's a closed group, and none of us are members except you provide the so called argument you had up there in Anioma voice like I did the etche let's see am. And I'll provide the argument in Proudly anioma, proudly igbo group...which is an anioma group and I'm a member of regarding igbo identity. Deal.

I don't have the luxury of spoonfeeding Ipob miscreants one after the other ok?
If you really an anioma man, you should be part of Anioma voice which is our largest online group. If you are not then sorry. Which one is proudly anioma, proudly igbo? Someone added me to that useless small group and all i saw on that group were frustrated Ipob miscreants crying and feeling suicidal why Aniomas are not accepting igbo identity. That group or any other of it's likes are counterfeit.
Fyi, yes i am an idoma, am also an Anioma as well. Dual heritage.

If you are not an impostor, why are you not a member on Anioma voice? I am a proud member there since it is our largesy network.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:

If you really an anioma man, you should be part of Anioma voice which is our largest online group. If you are not then sorry. Which one is proudly anioma, proudly igbo? Someone added me to that useless small group and all i saw on that group were frustrated Ipob miscreants crying and feeling suicidal why Aniomas are not accepting igbo identity. That group or any other of it's likes are counterfeit.

If you are not an impostor, why are you not a member on Anioma voice? I am a proud member there since it is our largesy network.

Anioma voice that has NONE ANIOMA, both north and yoruba as members is what this guy is claiming to be the largest anioma group on FB. Infact the number of my in the group is less than 50, 000 and this slowpoke is calling it "the largest members of anioma". The fact the the group has none anioma in it as members is enough evidence to support that it is not for anioma. Imfact, do you want me to screenshot the names of the members of that group, I'll be MORE THAN happy to do so and someone can tell us how a Suielman and an adulliah are members. The fact there are yorubas and North in a group meant for anioma is something I'll Never join. Hell even SE are members of it as there names are also on the list.

The last membership that even joined them was 5 months ago grin grin. The largest anioma group my ass. Most members they have are joined 2 and 3 years old. I guess anioma ppl stopped joining FB according to this wannabe

And the fact you claimed you got added into the proudly anioma, proudly igbo is enough evidence to support the term Ngozi calls you aka a compulsive liar. They don't even add people in that group, you have to request it yourself nor do they barely talk about Biafra in the entire group. You are a complete joke. Learn how to lie...seriously. if you going to do it do often then BE GOOD AT IT.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigfrancis21:

First of all, it is Chukwu Okike Abiama meaning God of creation and omnipotence. Chukwu Abiama is an ancient phrase said to related to Hebraic phrase, 'God of Abraham' and the Igbo way of saying God of Abraham, i.e. 'Chukwu Abiama'. Do not corrupt an ancient phrase in your bigotry stance.

Dangote and Danjuma may be one of Nigeria's richest but how has that uplifted the general wealth of the North? Despite Dangote and Danjuma's so-called riches, the North still remains one of the highest poverty-ridden areas in Nigeria and has low literacy levels. This should tell you that one man's wealth does not translate to the general well-being of the area he comes from. One of the top 3 riches people in the world is from Mexico but that does not mean Mexicans are rich. Instead, Mexicans are still fleeing mexico and are crossing the border into the US for survival and better lives. Despite the setback from the civil war, remember that the civil war was fought in Igboland not in the rest of Nigeria - it was Igboland that was shelled, bombed, desecrated, etc., however in just 40 years the Igbos have bounced back to lead in so many aspects of the Nigerian polity, except politics. Despite the setback, Igboland fares way better than many states in the North in terms of development. South East has one of the highest literacy rates, lowest infancy mortality rates, lowest poverty index etc. in Nigeria. With such fervour they transformed Nollywood from a non-existent industry in the early 90s to the world's number 3 richest and number 2 largest industry in the world, behind Hollywood and Bollywood in earnings. They lead in education, transportation, commerce, beauty pageants, etc. I am not sure where you are getting your insinuation that the Igbos need middle belt from, but the Igbos have never indicated any of such. That is all in your imagination.

Remember, you can hate all you want. The Arabs and Muslims, till today, hate the Jews with the same energy and passion as you but this has not stopped the Jews and Israel from being one of the best countries in the middle east and the Jews from succeeding wherever they are. Despite being such a tiny country, Israel's neighbours Iraq, Iran, etc. have failed woefully in winning Israel in a war. All they can do is wait patiently like cowards and throw in a bomb or two when Israel goes to sleep at night, typical characteristics of haters.

So you igbos still believe the jewish origin crap? grin
Just see how you guys are disgracing yourselves.
All DNA and molecular biology tests and analysis have proven that the igbos are pure africans with no traces of middle eastern roots. All igbo genetic markers (male and female) point to Africa and Africa alone.
This is why igbos will never succeed in dragging Anioma down to their level of confusion.
We are Aniomas are proud Africans, a blend of people of diverse origins. Some aniomas speak yoruba dialects, some speak igala dialects, some edo dialects and others igboid dialects, that is who we are.

Igbo land is very very small in landmass and that is why it looks very urbanized, nothing special, the size of Kano city alone can cover 2 states in the south-east. Imagine Anioma land alone is bigger than the whole of Anambra state, not to talk of comparing Delta state as a whole.

Imagine a state like Niger state or Taraba which is twice the size of the whole South-east and you have people spread all over the states, it is normal for the urbanization in these areas to be lower than the over congested south-east. So, the south-east being so urbanized is nothing special.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
Anyone else notice the genieluv neglected to provide the so called argument in the Anioma voice FB page. Instead she decided to rant and claim " I can't spoonfeed you". I said I'll even compensate by providing arguments in the group I'm a member of and she chickened out. Hmmm. I wonder why

Not really shocked. A compulsive liar can't help herself

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ChilledPill: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
[s]
genieluv:

[/s]
This a.booki harlot you no dey tire ni

Carry that your smelly a.booki dick infested pussy outta here and stop interfering in IGBO issues, we know ourselves, from east to west and from north to south, we know who we are, you are not one of us and can never be.SOOOOO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Eastfield1: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
chukzyblingz:
And everybody knows it's just daydreaming. We are not people that can be dictated to or enslaved by Igbos, Urhobos, Bini's or anyone at all. Even the British felt our wrath .
funny Bini boy.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ikechu, i understand how much you wished all Niger deltans accepted igbo identity, as they say, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride on them. But it is impossible. Igbos are children of hate, pride and arrogance.

Go to Etche land and tell them Igbo kwenu and see if they will answer you.
Hell no, have you forgotten when all the igbos fled Port harcourt, the abandoned properties were shared amongst the Ikwerres, Okrikas, Etches, Ekpeyes, Ogbas, Kalabaris and Elemes?
Did Etches decline the offer of igbo abandoned properties? Hell no. They joined their ikwerre and Ekpeye brothers to share it.

The only part of Rivers state that i think accepts igbo identity is Oyigbo and that small tribe Egbema that migrated from Imo to Rivers state.
Even the Oyigbo people are now gradually getting tired of igbo identity, as e no dey help them, they changed their name from Obigbo to Oyigbo and i even heard that they have changed their official name in Rivers state govt and website from Igbo to Ndoki.
Go to Rivers state website, nothing like Igbo anymore.

When i was in Delta state, i was opportuned to watch the local state and when they read news in the local languages, i never saw IGBO among the news readers, all i saw from Delta north was IKA, UKWUANI and ENUANI. why are some fools now saying we are igbos?
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Eastfield1: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:
Igbos will never learn and that is just their real problem.
One thing is certain, history will always repeat itself again if given the chance.

I will never deny the fact that many Anioma and even Rivers people accept igbo identity, but at the same time, so many of us reject it while others are in between. The igbos know this about us but yet they still chose to be blind and that is why many of us betrayed them during the civil war and supported Nigeria.

I just dey look igbo people o, especially those of them putting their hopes on Anioma and Rivers people, when the chips are down or when yawa don gas, everybody go answer him papa name, we will betray igbos over and over again if given the chance. Igbos, face your south east alone and leave south-south out!
hmm.
ur case is psychological
U really have mental Problem my dear
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:
Ikechu, i understand how much you wished all Niger deltans accepted igbo identity, as they say, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride on them. But it is impossible. Igbos are children of hate, pride and arrogance.

Hell no, have you forgotten when all the igbos fled Port harcourt, the abandoned properties were shared amongst the Ikwerres, Okrikas, Etches, Ekpeyes, Ogbas, Kalabaris and Elemes?
Did Etches decline the offer of igbo abandoned properties? Hell no. They joined their ikwerre and Ekpeye brothers to share it.

The only part of Rivers state that i think accepts igbo identity is Oyigbo and that small tribe Egbema that migrated from Imo to Rivers state.
Even the Oyigbo people are now gradually getting tired of igbo identity, as e no dey help them, they changed their name from Obigbo to Oyigbo and i even heard that they have changed their official name in Rivers state govt and website from Igbo to Ndoki.

When i was in Delta state, i was opportuned to watch the local state and when they read news in the local languages, i never saw IGBO among the news readers, all i saw from Delta north was IKA, UKWUANI and ENUANI. why are some fools now saying we are igbos?
[size=15pt]
Another story rant of desperation[/size]

You've disgraced yourself through out this thread that I just find you a complete joke.

You should really just log back into your spicyjosbabe account and save us all from the Bullshit you type.

You are a disgrace to your parents and everything you represent.

Oh btw: just so you knw...igbo day have been held in aniomaland multiple times. The last award for gifted igbo sons and daughters was held, drum roll please Aniomaland. The current titlw holder of king of all kings in igboland is drum roll please Asagba of Asaba. The past leader of ohaneze of Ndigbo is drum roll please obi of Ogwashi uku. The current kings working alongside eachother to unite igbo community is drum roll please asagba, obi of owa and obuzor grin. Next time, LEARN HOW TO LIE

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Eastfield1: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:

let me ask U.
are all the Benue people Criminal in Nature just like U?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
One of my uncles told me that the reason why our people can never trust or join igbos again in anything is because they rejected the creation of our Anioma state in the past saying we want to claim Onitsha from them. I went to read about it and behold it was true.

Igbos used their hands to destroy every opportunity of Anioma uniting with Igbo land. I even learnt that Onitsha people are descended from Anioma people and we are related, so why did Igbos reject Anioma state between us and Onitsha? Selfish bastarrds.
They will want to claim Anioma when it suits them, but will reject us when it does not suit them. That was how they denied Kachikwu that he was not a real Igbo man and cannot represent igbos.
Our people are not for sale o ye igbos. You guys should maintain your boundary across the Niger and we maintain ours.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Eastfield1: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:
One of my uncles told me that the reason why our people can never trust or join igbos again in anything is because they rejected the creation of our Anioma state in the past saying we want to claim Onitsha from them. I went to read about it and behold it was true.

Igbos used their hands to destroy every opportunity of Anioma uniting with Igbo land. I even learnt that Onitsha people are descended from Anioma people and we are related, so why did Igbos reject Anioma state between us and Onitsha? Selfish bastarrds.
They will want to claim Anioma when it suits them, but will reject us when it does not suit them. That was how they denied Kachikwu that he was not a real Igbo man and cannot represent igbos.
Our people are not for sale o ye igbos. You guys should maintain your boundary across the Niger and we maintain ours.
Hahahaha.
I dont know that Benue People are Good Story Teller.
but pls always make it Short so that we can Read it

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Eastfield1:

let me ask U.
are all the Benue people Criminal in Nature just like U?
Leave her. She's has no shame.

Like ngozi said, we've derailed this thread long enough dealing with the idoma ashawo and the Bini Nigga.

Leave her to continue making a fool of herself. She has ZERO shame

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Igbos should focus on South-east alone, the earlier they recognize this, the better for them.
Why are all igbos running away from their lands? Is the place cursed?
You are running to ppls lands and at the same time, you are insulting them day and night.
See succesful Igbo people like Mikel Obi and P-square, these people have adopted Jos as their hometowns and are always proud to identify with Jos people, if the north or middlebelt was so backward, will this happen?
See the Babayaro brothers, both of them are Igbos from Imo state but they have adopted Kaduna as their hometowns and even answered Hausa surn names (Babayaro) throughout. Just imagine?
How many other Nigerians can we ever see who will adopt Onitsha or Aba as their hometowns and take pride in it?

One questiion (IS IGBO LAND CURSED)?
We aniomas will never be attached to a cursed land.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Eastfield1:

ok
i will Ignore her hence forth.
but i really want to help her
i mean i know many man of God that will be very Happy to cure her mental problem
seriously

If you want ur Biafra must u call Nigeria a shiit hole
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Eastfield1:

Hahahaha.
I dont know that Benue People are Good Story Teller.
but pls always make it Short so that we can Read it
ikechu1:

Leave her. She's has no shame.
Like ngozi said, we've derailed this thread long enough dealing with the idoma ashawo and the Bini Nigga.
Leave her to continue making a fool of herself. She has ZERO shame

See them, Ipob miscreants and Nnamdi's children of hate. They have nothing upstairs, they cannot challenge solid facts, only shouting CHUKU OKIKIA OBIMO grin

BigFrancis is obviously the only one here who has something upstairs, he is one of the civilized igbos am talking of, not you scoundrels, derelicts and riff raffs. Before Ikechu came, see how we were dialoguing as civilized individuals.

As for that Ngozi or Nkechi, she is just a young gullible teenager who has been trapped by these ipob miscreants, very unfortunate for her, the next Nnamdi's wife in the making.
Better trace your steps Ngozi because these ipob miscreants and Aba area boys have no future. They may be the victims of the next shooting practice by the Nigerian army and maybe by then you will be left with a pregnancy all to cater on your own and will deliver a bastard who will never know his father. Retrace your steps b4 it is too late.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Eastfield1: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:
Igbos should focus on South-east alone, the earlier they recognize this, the better for them.
Why are all igbos running away from their lands? Is the place cursed?
You are running to ppls lands and at the same time, you are insulting them day and night.
See succesful Igbo people like Mikel Obi and P-square, these people have adopted Jos as their hometowns and are always proud to identify with Jos people, if the north or middlebelt was so backward, will this happen?
See the Babayaro brothers, both of them are Igbos from Imo state but they have adopted Kaduna as their hometowns and even answered Hausa surn names (Babayaro) throughout. Just imagine?
How many other Nigerians can we ever see who will adopt Onitsha or Aba as their hometowns and take pride in it?

One questiion (IS IGBO LAND CURSED)?
We aniomas will never be attached to a cursed land.
May be U shud Focus all this ur wasted Energy on Benue state(Ur father/mother land) So that u will be succesful like 2 face.
Keep wasting Ur Energy here Crying on Nairaland while Fulani herdsmen massacre and Decimate Ur Tiny Idoma tribe.
m Done with U Retard

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
So as I was looking through the anioma voice member page, I saw that my cousin and sister are both members of it.
So while I was asking genieluv to screenshot and show us the so called arhument, I actually asked my family member for those screenshot of the conversation of the so called biafra discussion genieluv was talking about.

My cousin just got back to me.

First of all, they don't even talk about Biafra in that group according to my cousin. According to him, the group is more like a political discussion rather than anioma as they discuss about everything and every state politics in it.

Mind you oooo, my cousin is a huge biafra supporter and for him to say they barely talk about biafra group says alot amd shows what a complusive liar genieluv truly is like Ngozi123 calls her

but that's not it all. So I just got the screenshot of the biafran discussion they had few days ago.....Beyond the so called igbo denial and biafra hating the compulsive liar kept screeching about.

Notice the names of the people screeching "anioma are not igbo"...ALL yoruba excluding one. I made sure I didn't scratch out the names of those one.

The extent of bigotry this people would through is disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cc.genieluv

[size=18pt]You are a complete Complusive liar and a joke[/size]

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=genieluv post=49753330]One of my uncles told me that the reason why our people can never trust or join igbos again in anything is because they rejected the creation of our Anioma state in the past saying we want to claim Onitsha from them. I went to read about it and behold it was true.

Our people are not for sale o ye igbos. You guys should maintain your boundary across the Niger and we maintain ours.[/quote

This wwhore again?
You come from a cursed family of bastards. Nothing good can come from Sodom and Gomora. Leave Onicha people alone and face Benue.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Eastfield1: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
ikechu1:
So as I was looking through the anioma voice member page, I saw that my cousin and sister are both members of it.
So while I was asking genieluv to screenshot and show us the so called arhument, I actually asked my family member for those screenshot of the conversation of the so called biafra discussion genieluv was talking about.

First of all, they don't even talk about Biafra in that group according to my cousin. According to him, the group is more like a political discussion rather than anioma as they discuss about everything and every state politics in it.

Mind you oooo, my cousin is a huge biafra supporter and for him to say they barely talk about biafra group says alot amd shows what a complusive liar genieluv truly is like Ngozi123 calls her

but that's not it all. So I just got the screenshot of the biafran discussion they had few days ago.....Beyond the so called igbo denial and biafra hating the compulsive liar kept screeching about.

Notice the names of the people screeching "anioma are not igbo"...ALL yoruba excluding one. I made sure I didn't scratch out the names of those one.

lols.
is genieluv seeing this?
that amt n type of lie that comes out from d mouth of that bit.ch is amazing

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:

See them, Ipob miscreants and Nnamdi's children of hate. They have nothing upstairs, they cannot challenge solid facts, only shouting CHUKU OKIKIA OBIMO grin

BigFrancis is obviously the only one here who has something upstairs, he is one of the civilized igbos am talking of, not you scoundrels, derelicts and riff raffs. Before Ikechu came, see how we were dialoguing as civilized individuals.

As for that Ngozi or Nkechi, she is just a young gullible teenager who has been trapped by these ipob miscreants, very unfortunate for her, the next Nnamdi's wife in the making.
Better trace your steps Ngozi because these ipob miscreants and Aba area boys have no future. They may be the victims of the next shooting practice by the Nigerian army and maybe by then you will be left with a pregnancy all to cater on your own and will deliver a bastard who will never know his father. Retrace your steps b4 it is too late.

Aren't you the same wwhore that said the day your husband catches you riding another dick you will swear he is your brother...hehe. I know your were a wwhore...A public toilet. Discussing Igbo agenda with a dreg like you is a insult. You need to be treated like a trash which you are.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:

Ranting of a mad black loser.

Before I came, you were here destroying Enuani name. I insulted you because you are pig bringing insults to us. I'll continue insulting you until Boko Haram do us a favour and rid this world of your filth.

You are trash

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
I forgot to add this two screenshot of the aniomavoice so called biafra argument.

Yoloba people make me sick. Very sick. I've never seen a tribe that devilish excluding the idoma chick on this thread

1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ngozi123(f): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
ikechu1:

Ignore that one. Notice that I've ignored her and she's still mentioning me, insulting me for no reason undecided. Every hunter knows not to approach a wounded animal but to leave it to die on its own... Let her keep kicking and scratching at thin air while we continue working together and educating each other about our collective history and culture.

Igbo Kwenu!!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Going by the argument of these Igbos, Ngozi is not from where she's claiming because she doesn't know much about her town . She said that herself but these will close there eyes to that
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ngozi123(f): 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
chukzyblingz:
Going by the argument of these Igbos, Ngozi is not from where she's claiming because she doesn't know much about her town . She said that herself but these will close there eyes to that

Could you please expatiate?

Edit: you know what, never mind, I can't be bothered to argue with another fraud undecided.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Geneluv , please leave this people alone. They have the numerical strength. You alone can't argue with them else they will get you confused. The best thing is to reply at your convenience but don't be too serious about this. It's not worth it. I'm sure you have more important things to do with your time. You can't engage them. They're mostly jobless and dependent teenagers

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (56) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.