Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,593 members, 7,850,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea (2750 Views)

Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. / Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. / Torn Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea:what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by cheexy: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2009
Go for the 1st guy. He sounds more comfortable. The 2nd guy might turn out to be BAD NEWS!!!
Re: The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Seismic007(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2009
@poster
I'd advice u go for the second guy. Since your best friend has confirmed he's a good guy, I'm sure he would be ok for you. If i need a wifey i'd go for any girl recommended by my best friend. Good luck babe smiley
Re: The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by 4llerbe(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2009
you mean this thread is still going?!!!!!!! shuo girl, close the thread naw!!!!

what do ya want? after all the congo shining, wetin u wan hear again?
Re: The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by platinumnk(f): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2009
aisha2:

You have not been in the politics section for a while. Anyway, i posted the medical report scan, you can now send you donations to the hospital directly. Chal

oh wow!! thanks for reminding me. coming right up
Re: The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by LordReed(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
baddingurl:

You guys make it sound like its soooo eaaazzzyy!! well its not! I have been talking to this guy for the past 10 months! How do i just simply pick the fone and say "Dude, sorry its over now" shuo! Una harsh o!

We didn't say it was easy but u've just got to do it. There is no completely hurt-less way of letting someone down. Which ever way u choose to sugar coat ur refusal he still is gonna digest the bitter pill.

One question though did he know u were going out already?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Similarities And Differences Between P*rostitutes And Girlfriends? / My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission / ''wait Until I Finish School''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.