Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

cut - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / cut (8546 Views)

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

cut by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 11, 2017
cut

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: cut by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 11, 2017
@drabeey Omo you for post this matter for health section ooo the children wen dey live for Romance section no get enough competence to give you better advice.

11 Likes

Re: cut by smardray(m): 5:49am On Jun 11, 2017
CC? Hope u knw dat if u guys get married ur child's genotype will be AC.. Air conditioner

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: cut by ikp120(m): 5:54am On Jun 11, 2017
Go ahead, there's no problem.
cool cool cool

#FollowTheVibes

1 Like

Re: cut by sseunth(m): 5:57am On Jun 11, 2017
To me, you can go ahead since you are not AC or AS. If you are thinking about what will happen when she is pregnant, you are on your own cus if you dont marry her, someone else will.

5 Likes

Re: cut by Freethought(m): 6:09am On Jun 11, 2017
Drabeey:
Guys, naturally i wouldn't have brought this up here, but it seems i can't think straight any longer.

I need your candid advice my good people.

I am a guy who is set and ready to hit the stop botton of 'single and bachelor's life' ASAP. .... After many break ups and ladies palavas, i have finally gotten this lady that suit my heart desires. I love her without any remorse and reminants.

Just as we are about sealing the fate of our marriage some days ago...... In short, i was even running my mouth about how u can bring heaven down and carry land back up when she suddenly stopped me and broke this news about her genotype and blood group.

I am a guy who can be related to an 'educated illiterate' because i don't think i have ever asked a question relating to this issue for once. Im always concerned with two things.... No HIV, Not SS. Im too stupid to know any other thing.

As fate may have it, she stopped me from making vague promises and knowing what she is before i make the major move. I tell you my online family, this lady is all a man can ask for.

Now that she had opened the truth to me that she is a B- and also CC genotype, im confused.

Naturally, if she had not raised any suspicion on this issue i wouldn't have given any glitch too, but i went as far as making researchs on this rare two 'combo', i am AA and O+ Now i can fry my beans no more.

Now the question is, should i proceed or just stay put..,, nonetheless, the later is not a favorable option because 'im stupidly in love with her'.

My research have given wider knowledge the she might go through a lot of stress while pregnant and probably the child too. Please how true is this, im an 'ibile' guy who don't really believe all this science brouhaha, but shouldn't I ?

Please i crave for matured advice, im in a middle of a life attached decision making, HELP ME!

I also know i've opened a bashing avenue to my nairaland jovial friends, yet kindly use @drabeey for your kind advises. Thanks

Drabeey wrote this....

Deres absolutely nothin to fear AA O+ is the best blood group/ genotype. You can marry anybody..

No cause fr Alarm

7 Likes

Re: cut by AlexCk: 6:09am On Jun 11, 2017
The fact that u are AA , then ur future kids should be fine.
I must say, the Lady indeed seems cool, the fact that she wanted u to know these things b4 u committed, speaks a lot.

Hopefully, i hope she won't have complications during pregnancy and childbirth tho.
@Op, i think u need a medical view on this, make una two go meet doc, make dem explain wella. To avoid 'ish' just in case.

But i believe you've got nothing to worry about.

All na God shaa,

5 Likes

Re: cut by Redoil: 6:20am On Jun 11, 2017
Clown drabey is here

2 Likes

Re: cut by mykel25(m): 6:25am On Jun 11, 2017
Since u no sabi use google make I go use am for u... I wanna learn too.... Tho I'm AA ND my boo is AA..... Super combo cheesy wish I cud help someone with my genotype buh ve decided to marry my boo tongue
Re: cut by mykel25(m): 6:26am On Jun 11, 2017
You can’t even begin to compare the differences in severity between CC and SS disease,
Symptoms of Hemoglobin C dsx (CC)
Most people do not have symptoms. Occasionally, jaundice may occur.
Complications of Hemoglobin C dsx
Sometimes, they may experience the following:
Cholelithiasis (gall stones that may require treatment)
Splenomegaly (big spleen)
Angloid streaks (causing poor vision)
Aplastic crises (due to viral infection): episode of severe anemia

Treatment

There is no treatment. Folic acid supplementation is required to help the body with red blood cell production and improve symptoms of anemia.

Prognosis
Note that unlike the Hemoglobin S dsx (SS), pxts with Hemoglobin C dsx have a normal life expectancy

7 Likes

Re: cut by sauceEEP(m): 6:38am On Jun 11, 2017
Drabey was here...
Re: cut by babyfaceafrica: 6:45am On Jun 11, 2017
Okay
Re: cut by Evablizin(f): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2017
smardray:
CC? Hope u knw dat if u guys get married ur child's genotype will be AC.. Air conditioner
lols oga na wetin nah

Re: cut by smardray(m): 6:59am On Jun 11, 2017
Evablizin:
lols oga na wetin nah
anty u no see as op dey find trouble?.. I no knw aw genotype go be CC

3 Likes

Re: cut by Evablizin(f): 6:59am On Jun 11, 2017
Op Where there will be problem is if you are AS but you are not you are strong AA,go ahead and marry her jarri nothing do her based on how you described her nofin good comes easy she is not even SS,good ladies are rare just like her genotype.my own opinion

2 Likes

Re: cut by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 11, 2017
Well... I cant say anything much apart from the widely known genotype and blood group. Cos I had a guy who was AC genotype, not that he is not strong but at any slight low tempertaure weather he starts feeling extreme cold that other are not feeling. Once he's sick it is always a tug of war. And now yours is CCcry
So the decision purely lies in your hands.

2 Likes

Re: cut by yemmit90: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2017
OrestesDante:
Well... I cant say anything much apart from the widely known genotype and blood group. Cos I had a guy who was AC genotype, not that he is not strong but at any slight low tempertaure weather he starts feeling extreme cold that other are not feeling. Once he's sick it is always a tug of war. And now yours is CCcry

This is a lie, perhaps the guy is SC or have any other diseases that is not related to genotype.

AC is as normal as AS. Besides, not all SC or CC show any clinical symptoms, some live a normal healthy life just like everyone.

@op, since you are AA, i dont think you really have problem with this.

2 Likes

Re: cut by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 11, 2017
yemmit90:

This is a lie, perhaps the guy is SC or have any other diseases that is not related to genotype.

AC is as normal as AS. Besides, not all SC or CC show any clinical symptoms, some live a normal healthy life just like everyone.

@op, since you are AA, i dont think you really have problem with this.

lie? Why do I have to lie? To prove a point?
I told you what I experienced about the guy.... OP go ahead with your marriage. Are you fine now? undecided
Re: cut by femi4: 7:28am On Jun 11, 2017
Drabeey:
Guys, naturally i wouldn't have brought this up here, but it seems i can't think straight any longer.

I am a guy who is set and ready to hit the stop botton of 'single and bachelor's life' ASAP. .... After many break ups and ladies palavas, i have finally gotten this lady that suit my heart desires. I love her without any remorse and reminants.

Just as we are about sealing the fate of our marriage some days ago...... In short, i was even running my mouth about how u can bring heaven down and carry land back up when she suddenly stopped me and broke this news about her genotype and blood group.

I am a guy who can be related to an 'educated illiterate' because i don't think i have ever asked a question relating to this issue for once. Im always concerned with two things.... No HIV, Not SS. Im too stupid to know any other thing.

As fate may have it, she stopped me from making vague promises and knowing what she is before i make the major move. I tell you my online family, this lady is all a man can ask for.

Now that she had opened the truth to me that she is a B- and also CC genotype, im confused.

Naturally, if she had not raised any suspicion on this issue i wouldn't have given any glitch too, but i went as far as making researchs on this rare two 'combo', i am AA and O+ Now i can fry my beans no more.

Now the question is, should i proceed or just stay put..,, nonetheless, the later is not a favorable option because 'im stupidly in love with her'.

My research have given wider knowledge the she might go through a lot of stress while pregnant and probably the child too. Please how true is this, im an 'ibile' guy who don't really believe all this science brouhaha, but shouldn't I ?

Please i crave for matured advice, im in a middle of a life attached decision making, HELP ME!

I also know i've opened a bashing avenue to my nairaland jovial friends, yet kindly use @drabeey for your kind advises. Thanks

Drabeey wrote this....
Genotype Compatibility Remarks

Partner X Partner Y Partner X partner Y

AA AA Can Marry. AS AS Not to Marry

AA AS Can Marry. AS SS Not to Marry

SS AA Can Marry. SS SS Not to Marry

AA SC Can Marry. AS SC Not to Marry

AA AC Can Marry. SC SC Not to Marry

AA CC Can Marry. AS AC Not to Marry

AC AC Can Marry. AC SC Not to Marry

Three major groups of genotype are: AA (Normal); AS (Carrier), SS (Sickler). Others include SC AND CC.

By and large.. ...be prepare to manage your wife's health issues from time to time especially anaemia.

4 Likes

Re: cut by Zaitoon: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2017
smardray:
There is nothing wrong with AC undecided

1 Like

Re: cut by Zaitoon: 7:44am On Jun 11, 2017
OrestesDante:
Well... I cant say anything much apart from the widely known genotype and blood group. Cos I had a guy who was AC genotype, not that he is not strong but at any slight low tempertaure weather he starts feeling extreme cold that other are not feeling. Once he's sick it is always a tug of war. And now yours is CC:
well I'm AC likewise my younger brother and we are very fine.
We fall sick sometimes like every normal person.
Maybe something else is wrong with the guy apart from the fact that he is AC.

1 Like

Re: cut by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2017
Zaitoon:
well I'm AC likewise my younger brother and we are very fine.
We fall sick sometimes like every normal person.
Maybe something else is wrong with the guy apart from the fact that he is AC.
All right then.
Re: cut by Osasnidas(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2017
As of now you are the best person to marry her if you don't somebody else will, she is going to have some little issues because of her genotype but your children are going to be fine. people with As genotype their red blood cells doesn't live as long as those with AA.. but As genotype come in handy with cases like malaria so where there is a problem there is an advantage

1 Like

Re: cut by maryjabeez: 8:02am On Jun 11, 2017
@OP dis is nt a problem,

My blood group is A bt I have a (-) rhesus factor like ur babe. From research the only problem u guys wld encounter is during pregnancy of which there are drugs to help ur wife in case of issues that's why women have antenatal care, all dese tests wld b carried out.

Just research on it, as for the genotype dats nt a problem.

1 Like

Re: cut by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 11, 2017
mykel25:
You can’t even begin to compare the differences in severity between CC and SS disease,
Symptoms of Hemoglobin C dsx (CC)
Most people do not have symptoms. Occasionally, jaundice may occur.
Complications of Hemoglobin C dsx
Sometimes, they may experience the following:
Cholelithiasis (gall stones that may require treatment)
Splenomegaly (big spleen)
Angloid streaks (causing poor vision)
Aplastic crises (due to viral infection): episode of severe anemia

Treatment

There is no treatment. Folic acid supplementation is required to help the body with red blood cell production and improve symptoms of anemia.

Prognosis
Note that unlike the Hemoglobin S dsx (SS), pxts with Hemoglobin C dsx have a normal life expectancy

ha!

lalasticlala can i have a wider view sir
Re: cut by mykel25(m): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2017
Drabeey:

ha!

lalasticlala can i have a wider view sir

You can marry her... I have an aunt thats SS she already have a child n she's doing fine.... D only p she can have is delivery complications... Make sure she register in a good govt hospital when pregnant plus a good private hospital that can do CS if need arise... Safe

1 Like

Re: cut by Partnerbiz3: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2017
Good thread
Re: cut by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 11, 2017
mykel25:

You can marry her... I have an aunt thats SS she already have a child n she's doing fine.... D only p she can have is delivery complications... Make sure she register in a good govt hospital when pregnant plus a good private hospital that can do CS if need arise... Safe

so CS can come in...... i just truly love her..... if not

i have to also make sure her health status remains a secret to my mother.
Re: cut by smardray(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2017
Zaitoon:
There is nothing wrong with AC undecided
yes it is very good for homes and offices
Re: cut by MissRaine69(f): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2017
Drabeey:

Drabeey wrote this....
You don't believe in this science things? You should blood mismatch is a matter of life and death.
This is a summary
These are the important factors you need to know about blood
ABO systems stipulate a person who has for example blood type
1.Blood try A will react against B or type AB blood.
2.An individual with type B blood will react against A or type AB
3.An individual with type O will react against type A , B or type AB
4. A person with type AB will not react against type A, B,AB or type O
The incompatibility aspect comes from the Rhesus factor of the blood ( -ve or +ve) A rhesus negative woman should not marry a man who is rhesus positive. If the woman is rhesus positive the man should be rhesus negative. If both have the same status in terms of their rhesus they are free to marry.

You have genotype AA is this correct?
Re: cut by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: cut by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2017
MissRaine69:

You don't believe in this science things? You should blood mismatch is a matter of life and death.
This is a summary
These are the important factors you need to know about blood
ABO systems stipulate a person who has for example blood type
1.Blood try A will react against B or type AB blood.
2.An individual with type B blood will react against A or type AB
3.An individual with type O will react against type A , B or type AB
4. A person with type AB will not react against type A, B,AB or type O
The incompatibility aspect comes from the Rhesus factor of the blood ( -ve or +ve) A rhesus negative woman should not marry a man who is rhesus positive. If the woman is rhesus positive the man should be rhesus negative. If both have the same status in terms of their rhesus they are free to marry.

You have genotype AA is this correct?

very correct ma and im attentive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG!! See This Two Sugar Mama's Servicing Themself (photos) / Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / +18: SEX: We Have 4 Lives: Secret Of Peace Of Mind For Men — To Be Deleted Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.