Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected (4625 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Left You Because You Are Broke, Do This. / What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
She: Lemme think bout it

***Two weeks Later***

She:NO
Within those span of days that she was still thinking abt it, you would 've capitalized on it and play the bf role in her life, she would 've said yestongue....Immediately a girl says let me think abt it, it means "let me see hw he will treat me first before i give it in"...you slacked bro.
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by faruz: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by TerrorSquad147: 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
firstking01:
Every guy at one point must have encountered this, except you 've got no balls or guts to approach a girl...so, there's this girl i loved so much and i thought she did too cos i was taking her on home lesson sha before we both developed feelings for each other...i respected her, gave her space, buy gift most times...wait, did i tell you she's into modelling??, ofcourse she was lepacious and pretty...help and guided her to register for waec, when the result came out she made all her 9 subjects...so, thought to myself, i don win her love be that natongue

So, one evening i just layed on my bed gathered momentum and decided to do what i felt a normal guy should first do to a girl he has been crushing upon...i picked up my phone and dialled her no..

Thus the convo...

Me= Hello

She= Goodevening as usual.

Me= Paused for a while, hmmm.

She= What na, you are silent

Me= Ok, i was thinking we could have a fut...she didn't even allow me to finish, the next thing i heard was "hey, you better wake up from your dream cos it won't work"embarassed...guys @this junction i didn't know when my phone fell from my hands...thankGod i was able to return to my normal self after that incident...

Over to you guys...let's get to know how she turned you down that left you in comacheesy..make we laugh smallgrin...tosyn2much i no say you no dey disapointgrin
She told me back then in school that it I shouldn't think about it cos we might break up and become enemies, she's not ready to lose my friendship cos it will really hurt her. It pained me small sha, cos I had genuine interest in her, though phocking must happen na abi who no like better thing grin. She's single now and has been stylishly bringing up the issue, truth is I still like her but I feel we won't last. This is our 6th year of being friends though...
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by RichieDaVinci01(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
firstking01:
Within those span of days that she was still thinking abt it, you would 've capitalized on it and play the bf role in her life, she would 've said yestongue....Immediately a girl says let me think abt it, it means "let me see hw he will treat me first before i give it in"...you slacked bro.
Joking bro such cannor happun to me
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by ronald4lif(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
MrsChima:

Hey ndi Igbo love-vendor! Missed you too baby! cry

Awww good to have you back. How's Chima junior doing? Resume school?
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by medexico(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
firstking01:
And what was your responsecheesy??

I tell her make we run away
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
She told me back then in school that it I shouldn't think about it cos we might break up and become enemies, she's not ready to lose my friendship cos it will really hurt her. It pained me small sha, cos I had genuine interest in her, though phocking must happen na abi who no like better thing grin. She's single now and has been stylishly bringing up the issue, truth is I still like her but I feel we won't last. This is our 6th year of being friends though...
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
Egbon, then go for the kill natongue...until another sharp guy outsmart you ba?...wait, she friendzoned you for six wooping years o:., and you are still willing to continue in the friendzonegrin, i hail theegrin
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Joking bro such cannor happun to me
I knw na...a typical nl guy nofit jones where woman seygrin
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
RoastedCorn:
Never been turned down by any girl

Thing is I weigh my chances,I have to be so convinced she's feeling the same before I asked her out and that has made me have 100% record with girls

Even if i'm crushing on her and I don't see any sign of her liking me deep ,I'll just murder the feeling myself, it'll save me rejection, that's why I don't do all these roadside toasting, you have to be my friend first
Nice assertion.
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
EmperorLee:
I can't even remember the last time I asked a girl out embarassed
Chai, those girls bad i swear...the ones you asked out before broke your heart abigrin??
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Shiitposter:
Me: h-hi toyosi, how are you doing? Toyosi: i'm not interested in a relationship right now

Fuuuuuuuuuaaaarrkkkkkkk, how did she read my mind. Felt bretty bad bros.
You gave up too easily
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berlynn:
Lmao, which sane guy does that anywaystongue
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berlynn:

Lmao, which sane guy does that anywaystongue...guess he wasn't really intrested in having something serious with you.
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
firstking01:
Lmao, which sane guy does that anywaystongue...guess he wasn't really intrested in having something serious with you.

lol i was just giving an illustration here tongue
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berlynn:

Still applicable in real lifetongue
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
firstking01:
Still applicable in real lifetongue

who does that ? Dumb lines for dumb girls tongue
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by TerrorSquad147: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
firstking01:
Egbon, then go for the kill natongue...until another sharp guy outsmart you ba?...wait, she friendzoned you for six wooping years o:., and you are still willing to continue in the friendzonegrin, i hail theegrin
bro she wan friend zone me but I dey carry other girls wey fine pass her tongue . I never dulled myself all through my school years and I do discuss my sexcapades with her, which I know she never liked from her replies but will become forming like she's interested in th discussion. And Lest I forget, she been spoil some parole for me because she always wanted my attention.
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by TerrorSquad147: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=firstking01 post=49443229][/quote] smart guy?? I don't think I'd be bothered...
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
bro she wan friend zone me but I dey carry other girls wey fine pass her tongue . I never dulled myself all through my school years and I do discuss my sexcapades with her, which I know she never liked from her replies but will become forming like she's interested in th discussion. And Lest I forget, she been spoil some parole for me because she always wanted my attention.
Wow, she's so free with youtongue...i knw say you dey fantasize alot for your headgrin
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by TerrorSquad147: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
firstking01:
Wow, she's so free with youtongue...i knw say you dey fantasize alot for your headgrin
fantasize?? Na the name of the new Korean movie? tongue grin
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by EmperorLee(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
firstking01:
Chai, those girls bad i swear...the ones you asked out before broke your heart abigrin??

grin grin no be so ooh.
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by MrsChima(f): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Awww good to have you back. How's Chima junior doing? Resume school?

Which one? You know I just had another baby? I got ugly Igbo children like their father. Ewwww.
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by MrsChima(f): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
firstking01:
What was his reaction when you turned him downtongue??

We ended getting married about 2 years later! We will be celebrating almost 10 years of marriage soon.
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
MrsChima:

We ended getting married about 2 years later! We will be celebrating almost 10 years of marriage soon.
Hmmm, congrats in advance.
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
she: I know u are joking and u want to just know how I feel about so u can add another joke about it .
Me: sniffed ...I'm actually serious about it jes gimme a chance to prove me self .I want u more than u have imagined .
She: OK I must admit I like u but gimme sometime to think about it .
ME: OK
**** after two weeks .***phone off ..***one month passed phone off***
so sad tho but m breathing fine lol
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by ronald4lif(m): 1:49am On Sep 18, 2016
MrsChima:

Which one? You know I just had another baby? I got ugly Igbo children like their father. Ewwww.

Oh really? That's some good news. Congrats and happy postpartum experience. I've always known ugly to be antonymic whenever you make use of it so nevermind. Igbo men rocks and always gives birth to cuties. kiss
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by purple3091: 12:34am On Nov 27, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehe, how did she turn you dwntongue...Btw, halfri may not be on nl for a whiletongue
okay so OP,how old are you?and how old is the girl who rejected you? (btw didnt wanna quote ur 1st chat cos its long,thats why am using this one)
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:07am On Nov 27, 2016
You are fat and ugly and I don't like fat and ugly boys.
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 6:31am On Nov 27, 2016
tensazangetsu20:
You are fat and ugly and I don't like fat and ugly boys.
Ewwww, and you threw in the towel just like that?; there's such as jim na, and btw NO guy is ugly, it's only your pocket that might be ugly.
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 6:37am On Nov 27, 2016
purple3091:
okay so OP,how old are you?and how old is the girl who rejected you? (btw didnt wanna quote ur 1st chat cos its long,thats why am using this one)
She didn't "reject" me she only turned my proposal down in an awkward manner that made me felt dejected...the word "reject" is to extreme as used in your post...and btw, she was almost 20 as of then and for my age, i'm in my 20's.
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2016
firstking01:
Ewwww, and you threw in the towel just like that?; there's such as jim na, and btw NO guy is ugly, it's only your pocket that might be ugly.
I was still a naive teenager then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Valentine's Outing Girl Gets Drunk And Vomits On Her Body Pics / Are AA women really scarce? / Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.