Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected (4626 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Left You Because You Are Broke, Do This. / What Line Will You Use To Ask Me Out? / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2016
tensazangetsu20:
I was still a naive teenager then.
Lol, now you are wise i guess?
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, now you are wise i guess?
Still a work in progress but no doubt that experience shattered my self esteem forever. I still have self esteem issues and it's affecting other parts of my life.
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2016
tensazangetsu20:

Still a work in progress but no doubt that experience shattered my self esteem forever. I still have self esteem issues and it's affecting other parts of my life.
Stop making derogatory remarks on yourself....that's not the end of the world you know...everything in life is a gradual process...be open, keep a positive mindset, be optimistic, do more of socialization...make more of female friends...wait, are you an introverts, cos it's only introverts that are sociopaths??

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2016
firstking01:
Stop making derogatory remarks on yourself....that's not the end of the world you know...everything in life is a gradual process...be open, keep a positive mindset, be optimistic, do more of socialization...make more of female friends...wait, are you an introverts, cos it's only introverts that are sociopaths??
They are sociopaths who are extroverts, and besides am not one. I have great friend and family who have taught me how good life can really be.
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2016
tensazangetsu20:
They are sociopaths who are extroverts, and besides am not one. I have great friend and family who have taught me how good life can really be.
So why not work with them.
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2016
firstking01:
So why not work with them.
Like i said am a work in progress.
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by JastSiryin(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Got turned down just a couple months back,and strangely it felt good,smiled all d way home...probably cuz it was d first time I'd asked a girl out
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by firstking01(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
JastSiryin:
Got turned down just a couple months back,and strangely it felt good,smiled all d way home...probably cuz it was d first time I'd asked a girl out
Hmmm, guess your intentions were not genuine enough?, or berra still you never loved her if not you woulda persisted....btw, did you say you'd never ask a girl out again??
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by JastSiryin(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm, guess your intentions were not genuine enough?, or berra still you never loved her if not you woulda persisted....btw, did you say you'd never ask a girl out again??
Uhm... I wouldn't say loved, but I sure liked her a lot,mainly cuz we had alot in common.I can't really explain,but it was like her turning me down unlocked d confidence dat had always eluded me,especially when it came to d female folk. Afterwards I just felt like "man, dis ain't difficult at all",considering d mental anguish I'd gone through trying to summon enuf courage to seal d deal. Now I feel confident enuf to ask any girl out as long as I fancy her...Now wey I don dey okay,I no go come ask girl out again? I pray o!
Re: Guys, What Line Did She Use To Turn You Down That Left You Dejected by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
cry
JESUSBOIY:
i feel dejected when she say, let go and foork undecided

grin
JESUSBOIY:
i feel dejected when she say, let go and foork undecided

cry
may 1000megawatz of sense strike you NOWWWW , chai I dey pity your condition brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? / Married Policewoman Caught Having Sex With Lover In Her Car In The Middle Of The / Just Like The Masturbation Video, Another Actress Release Hot Video In Bathub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.