Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) (54653 Views)

Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
Berbierklaus:

shocked

I have information that You ain't thick undecided
prove me wrong wink
Who told you that? grin
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by jennybright(f): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:
12yrs kwa, mbanu, can't wait that long grin

the guy face looks familiar sha

Like akpo aza boys
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
12 years?! shocked
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
LadyMercedes:
12 years? I'm not that patient, mbok!

Why can't u wait for me for 14yrs ladies mercedes?
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by blesoh(f): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
Aphrygian:
And mine was disturbing me all throughout yesterday night after jez sixth year, well am not ready and i never ready be that. I cant get married when i no i dont have some things in place i can liquify when needs arises.
Oga do marry her abeg, six good years she has tried.
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by blesoh(f): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Half a million for just a ring? Hmmmmm
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by LorenzoU: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
in ur case I'll say nothing is new under the sheets the wedding naa to just legalize and kwantinu
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by robosky02(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
Who told you that? grin

thick something grin

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
robosky02:

thick something grin
Confirm grin u no dey change ur pix? shocked
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by robosky02(m): 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
Confirm grin u no dey change ur pix? shocked

the day you see lala... own you go see me upload again.... grin

but once is enough na

I go win money if I change picture
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
Isiokpukpu:
grin cheesy grin cheesy. Why our girls blood dey hot like this. For abroad you go see people dating each other for over 10-15 years. Why our own case different na . Haba grin cheesy
My oga,this is FOR NIGERIA.

Most girls are monitored until they enter university at maybe 19,20,21 years old.
if a girl of that age should have a boyfriend for 10-15 years,she will be close to 30 or more before this kind of marriage can take place shey You know?

For Naija wey we dey so,You know it is a crime to be 30 as a lady and not married,shey You know? ask Linda Ikeji. grin

That bride is probably older than thirty,if only we can interview her,she has a story to tell.
My brother its a men's world but they are never satisfied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
Who told you that? grin
cheesy
Show me na
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Berbierklaus:

cheesy

Show me na
Show u wat exactly? grin
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
robosky02:

the day you see lala... own you go see me upload again.... grin

but once is enough na

I go win money if I change picture
Dat pics don dey cry self grin change am jorr.
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by GoldEnyong(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
The guy already has a family face..
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
Show u wat exactly? grin
The thickness in pretty embarassed
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by robosky02(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dat pics don dey cry self grin change am jorr.

oya put that your ..........

own first then you will see

now now
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
Aphrygian:
And mine was disturbing me all throughout yesterday night after jez sixth year, well am not ready and i never ready be that. I cant get married when i no i dont have some things in place i can liquify when needs arises.

Interesting to see you here.
Welcome aboard.
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Djfemizle20: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Isiokpukpu:
Ehyaa, the lady really tried. Patience is what most of our ladies lack. May God bless their union. My ex left me barely one year after my graduation. She didn't even wait for me to finish my youth service but the funny thing is that after three years she left, she is still unmarried. Am nothing trying to mock her but the truth is that she lack patience despite my commitment to the relationship.
Are you married now?

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Shinelle(f): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
12 years a slave lipsrsealed
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by jennyebi(f): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
she tried o.......congrats to them
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Isiokpukpu(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
Djfemizle20:

Are you married now?
Not yet but i think am in good position to do that any moment from now.
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by player007(m): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:

He looks familiar abi? well......maybe he's one of the guys you have dated before. and he eventually left because you were impatient.
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Isiokpukpu(m): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Berbierklaus:

My oga,this is FOR NIGERIA.

Most girls are monitored until they enter university at maybe 19,20,21 years old.
if a girl of that age should have a boyfriend for 10-15 years,she will be close to 30 or more before this kind of marriage can take place shey You know?

For Naija wey we dey so,You know it is a crime to be 30 as a lady and not married,shey You know? ask Linda Ikeji. grin

That bride is probably older than thirty,if only we can interview her,she has a story to tell.
My brother its a men's world but they are never satisfied
Lolz cheesy. You are right anyway. That was why gave kudos to the lady. 12 yrs no be here o.
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:

the guy don chop your suya before? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
Djfemizle20:

Are you married now?

Good question...
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by jerryspear(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
luvly
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by tochez24(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
cry
No b here o
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by dmon: 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nice one
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by freeage7(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
wicked and bad, you take 12 years sample woman. ok oh. congratulations anyway.
Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Mimidiva(f): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
wisemany2k:

the guy don chop your suya before? shocked shocked shocked
that is the only thing your mind can think of, SMA dirty mind tongue

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Eshence: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Old age don day show for d lady face lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Urhobo Meets Yoruba In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. / Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.