Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making (47122 Views)

7 Common Mistakes You Probably Make In The Bathroom / Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady / Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by NevetsIbot(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ive been doing just press ups since last year and jogging... atleast 150 push ups.. I do thirty and rest for some minutes and start again till its 150, and I jog everyday. I wore an armless out for the first time last week and girls were busy complementing me.. Even dudes were saying I was puffing up. Just about 150 push ups everyday. And oh, sit ups for the packs
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by Henz24(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mikylopez:
I used to work out visit the gym often and do road jog buh momcy complained it's been 2yrs now and I can't even do press up again I used to do 40 pushups every morning now I do Jes 15-20 am already tired I need my abs back!
start again, be consistent, even if its only ten u can do at a go, start with that but be consistent
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by Zedoo(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
I don't visit the gym but I Do kip feet regularly say 3weeks cumulatively a month...
Inclined pushups, squats....
I don't wana be conspicuously "muscular" as I have a "large" body but no fat anyway....

Tried usain's routine a while but I dropped it...but now ima go back!

I'm seeing improvements here n there....

But please how do i get well formed shoulders without visiting a gym....
And also my tricep is a bit larger than my bicep
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by NevetsIbot(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
fiziebaibie:
very very stupid boy...oniranu
she haf vex baje. cheesy
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by NevetsIbot(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Zedoo:

But please how do i get well formed shoulders without visiting a gym....
And also my tricep is a bit larger than my bicep
I don't know how best to describe this manner of push up to you but let me try. In the end you'll feel your shoulder muscles swelling.

Kneel, the place your hands on the floor before you a bit . (I can't explain directly so I have to do it this way.).... your knees and palms are now touching the ground now.... Good, raise your knees along with your waist up and make sure your l knees are straight like you wanna fart into the sky.your hands too should be place in front of you slightly apart... Then this is the hard part....bend your head, shoulders close to the ground and push ur upper body forward in through your outstretched hands. You'll now have your elbows at your waist... Draw yourself back to the normal position like in reverse mode and repeat. If your shoulders no build .. Call me a bastard. I can't explain well, i Hope you get it right
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by Mikylopez(f): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
ginggerxy:
will you. Shut up
u'v been noticed congrats
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by paezeamama: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=Angelb4 post=49415411]6 packs without money. I dey watch as una go complain about the guy in jeep snatching your babes.[/quote

I dey laugh your post! Everything is not abt girl's...do it for the uncountable healthy benefits.... And incase you don't know there are plenty self made ladies dat don't care abt money..Jst get fit.

Dats me....

OP nice post.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by Zedoo(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I don't know how best to describe this manner of push up to you but let me try. In the end you'll feel your shoulder muscles swelling.

Kneel, the place your hands on the floor before you a bit . (I can't explain directly so I have to do it this way.).... your knees and palms are now touching the ground now.... Good, raise your knees along with your waist up and make sure your l knees are straight like you wanna fart into the sky.your hands too should be place in front of you slightly apart... Then this is the hard part....bend your head, shoulders close to the ground and push ur upper body forward in through your outstretched hands. You'll now have your elbows at your waist... Draw yourself back to the normal position like in reverse mode and repeat. If your shoulders no build .. Call me a bastard. I can't explain well, i Hope you get it right

Oh!,
Bro!
I do get it!,
I've seen and tried that a couple of times sparingly tho...so I should make it more of a routine...

Ohk...

Say how many sets of how many
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by confistified(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
Zedoo:

Oh!,
Bro!
I do get it!,
I've seen and tried that a couple of times sparingly tho...so I should make it more of a routine...

Ohk...

Bros I go break bottle o..... at least 3 episodes this night make boys take see front
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by NevetsIbot(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Zedoo:

Oh!,
Bro!
I do get it!,

Ohk...

as for me. Ion wanna be too muscular, just trimmed and all.... So I do just about 40. 10 sets each
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by NevetsIbot(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=paezeamama post=49424077][/quote]nnna... I hail
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by Tuneshypedotcom: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
http://Oracool360.com - free browsing and more
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by gbemi514: 12:05am On Sep 17, 2016
Mikylopez:
I used to work out visit the gym often and do road jog buh momcy complained it's been 2yrs now and I can't even do press up again I used to do 40 pushups every morning now I do Jes 15-20 am already tired I need my abs back!
I have some abs to spare.. Do you mind
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by Zedoo(m): 5:23am On Sep 17, 2016
NevetsIbot:
as for me. Ion wanna be too muscular, just trimmed and all.... So I do just about 40. 10 sets each

Dats 4 sets of 10 abi?
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by ekanDamie: 7:37am On Sep 17, 2016
hardcore007:
People complain a lot about working out, that's it's too stressful, painful and all that whilst you've forgotten that no pain no gain.

Working out is not really a hubby but a lifestyle like someone said earlier. To me it's a food to my soul. I don't feel complete without working out. I feel sick whenever I don't work out for a while.

Keeping the body fit is awesome, you gotta keep pushing it till you get the result.

Besides I like them girls that work out too, they always look super duper dope and fit.
Sorry bro. I have a quick question. Wen is d best time to eat heavy. Before workout or after workout
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by awakeuche(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2016
Senorprinz:
50 press ups, how many reps? please how's the backlift done? thanks
, no need to give you little clues, just go to the app store and download 30 mintes workoit, you should be fine
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by NevetsIbot(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2016
Zedoo:

Dats 4 sets of 10 abi?
Yeah.. But you might increase it for yourself o... Cos that's the ammount I do per day.
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by hardcore007: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2016
ekanDamie:

Sorry bro. I have a quick question. Wen is d best time to eat heavy. Before workout or after workout
I'm not an expert in this, but I give myself enough time/hours before workout and after working out. That depends on the time, I don't eat before work out in the morning, nor eat heavy after working out.
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by hardcore007: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=paezeamama post=49424077][/quote] nice dumb bell. Could you pls lend one of it, pls nau.
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by mecussey(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2016
rychard:
I gave up gym to chase money, now the money s flowing in, and with the women too.. now that's what I call a win win

me too, and now i want the gym but no time again and bele just dey shut every day.
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by fiziebaibie(f): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2016
NevetsIbot:
she haf vex baje. cheesy
dont mind him jare
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by ObiBlessed(m): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
hardcore007:
People complain a lot about working out, that's it's too stressful, painful and all that whilst you've forgotten that no pain no gain.

Working out is not really a hubby but a lifestyle like someone said earlier. To me it's a food to my soul. I don't feel complete without working out. I feel sick whenever I don't work out for a while.

Keeping the body fit is awesome, you gotta keep pushing it till you get the result.

Besides I like them girls that work out too, they always look super duper dope and fit.
My man I beg drop ur digit, so that we can relate wella on top this matter via whatsapp, I beg. I must be physically fit oo sad
hardcore007:

My man I beg drop ur digit, so that we can relate wella on top this matter via whatsapp, I beg. I must be physically fit oo sad
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by questionspedia: 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Working out is not really a hubby but a lifestyle like someone said earlier. To me it's a food to my soul. I don't feel complete without working out. I feel sick whenever I don't work out for a while. How to Tell if a Guy Likes You People complain a lot about working out,
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by ObiBlessed(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
NevetsIbot:

U too I beg.. your contact.
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by Senorprinz(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
awakeuche:
, no need to give you little clues, just go to the app store and download 30 mintes workoit, you should be fine
will do that, thanks!
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by hardcore007: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
ObiBlessed:

. cool take it easy man. Why don't you start with push up.
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by davbravo(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Nice one. You could not have put it any better. For those of you guys and even ladies talking about money over six packs and a ripped body, let me tell this you are deceiving yourselves. What stop you from having both?

Before "cheese" started dropping for me, i dey collect babes from guys wey get money. I developed myself physically, mentally and in virtually every sphere of my life. Let me tell you for free now "there is no woman on earth that does not get turned on by a ripped and fit body". That aside, health benefits should be everyone priority that wants to build his or her muscles.
how do you deal with stretch marks around the shoulder and arm region as a result of body building
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
davbravo:
how do you deal with stretch marks around the shoulder and arm region as a result of body building

Truth be told i don't know. But you could try using one of those "organic" stretchmarks removal cream.

Stretchmarks are usually as a result of rapid skin expansion caused by muscle building. To minimize stretchmarks, you have to follow a progressional weight-lifting regimen. Rather than going for the real"heavy" weights, you could start small and begin to progress. But this style would not work for someone that wants to go all out for muscle size as against just lifting for physique sake.

I also noticed that barbell and dumbbell curls can cause those stretchmarks but to erase or minimize the exercises is as good as defeating the purpose of muscle building.

So like i will say, ditch stretchmarks and go all out for the muscles.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by Kaysalas(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
LKO:

OK sir, thanks. See as u yarn like Warri guy. Lol.
grin grin grin i nor be Waffi guy O, i be confirm Yoruba guy! i dey draw "YARN" inspiraton from warri/ijaw comedians.nothing do you, just go ahead with wetin i tell u, come back here in three months, with pictures of your testimony. wink

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by DarkRed(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
So where are your pictures??
Re: Top 5 Body Building Mistakes You Didn’t Know You Are Making by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 02, 2019
Immensely thought out! Flat design is going to die. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Delivers ‘Stone Baby’ After 60 Year Pregnancy / Nigerian Dies In Malaysia After Selling Kidney For N6million / Please What Is Breaking Out On My Skin ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.