Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,940 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. (7838 Views)

Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? / When Unbeliever Appears To Be More Blessed Than You Are / I'm Losing My Girlfriend Because Of My Disbelief... Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by DeSepiero(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2016
malvisguy212:
This is one of the most stupid post I have read on this thread. Can't you see the contradiction in your post ? A christian die in the act of sin, is he a christian ? Christian DON'T SIN. If he sin, then he backslide.

Don't spew trash here!
Don't you sin as a Christian and ask for forgiveness? Does that mean you were never a true Christian? Why are you being dishonest?
Or will you rather argue that since you became a Christian you've never sinned?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by Pidggin(f): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2016
Barney11:

your screen can not behold my grace and greatness
,even my phone will overheat when typing all my achievements.it is a personal choice, pidggin.

It's my screen, I should tell you what it can withstand, not the other way around

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by DeSepiero(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2016
honourhim:

A sinner is not a Christian and a Christian is not a sinner. You can't be on the two lanes at the same time.

I repeat.
"ARE YOU SAYING A CHRISTIAN CAN NEVER SIN?"

Respond according to your Bible o since that's your standard. Remember 'thou shall not lie' wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2016
People like you make us not to bother too much because you never listen, will you? Not only that, you insult us and your Creator. And how do you know if these other people you mentioned haven't been told? There is nothing you or anyone else can do to change God's wrath in judgement. It is the way it is. What's different as a believer is that you will come to know the truth, about life and death.

For the Grandparents, and great grand parents who never heard the gospel, God will judge them according to their works with their God-given conscience bearing witness or accusing them. Atheists are better? lol. What are their moral convictions? What's too 'evil' for an atheist not to do?
If you believe in the Almighty God and you don't know Jesus Christ then you are mistaken.
I'll advise you watch what you say about the One you try to wish away His existence, because you will be judged by His Son Jesus Christ for every thought and word you speak. If you would like to know more about the almighty God, I'm willing to share.
otemanuduno:

If you are a believer and you are not afraid of hell, then you are a BIG LIAR. A true christian should be bothered about Hell fire, at least once a day, even though he may not be bothered by it for himself, but he should be FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN HIS RELIGION. HE SHOULD BE BOTHERED FOR HIS GRANDPARENTS AND HIS GREAT-GRANDPARENTS WHO HAVE DIED(this is eternal fire we are talking about for Otem's sake).

So, any believer who says he isn't afraid of death(for either himself or those in other religions) isn't a Christian. Anyway, ATHEISTS ARE WAY BETTER THAN CHRISTIANS, BUT I AM NEITHER AN ATHEIST NOR RELIGIOUS, BUT I BELIEVE IN ALMIGHTY GOD, NOT yahweh(satan).

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by honourhim: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

I repeat.
"ARE YOU SAYING A CHRISTIAN CAN NEVER SIN?"

Respond according to your Bible o since that's your standard. Remember 'thou shall not lie' wink

And I ask- can you move forward and backward at the same time? Simple explanation is hard for you to understand. I sorry for u o.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2016
honourhim:

And I ask- can you move forward and backward at the same time? Simple explanation is hard for you to understand. I sorry for u o.

Take no mind to that despiero fellow. He is always comparing Christianity with everything without knowing how he sounds. Ran from a thread I exposed him to this one.

How can someone be talking to a christian and then use islam to make an example.

Dishonesty and Atheism are 5 and 6. He thinks when a Christian sins or continues in sin he is still in Christ hence his confusion. But he would rather die than admit to his confusion.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by DeSepiero(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2016
honourhim:

One can't move forwards and backwards all at once.

Now,

'Are you saying a Christian can never sin?'
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by TrajansKong: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2016
malvisguy212:
This is one of the most stupid post I have read on this thread. Can't you see the contradiction in your post ? A christian die in the act of sin, is he a christian ? Christian DON'T SIN. If he sin, then he backslide.

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

Now,

Gods word declares "be ye perfect as I am perfect" . Every Christian strives towards perfecring the faith and our walk with God. Yes they can fall on the way but are encouraged to quickly get back up. In fact we as co believers are instructed to help them find their feet again.

The issue is not if a Christian can sin but if he can continue in sin.

A Christian never continues in sin. The moment we do sin we repent and never go back to that sin and that marks a growth towards perfection.

Only a foolish christian would continue in sin due to grace. I am sure even this simple explanation you would feign ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by honourhim: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

Now,

If after answering the bolded you are still asking me this question it only confirms how shallow your reasoning is.
Now run back to the thread that 4everGod opened and deal with the issues there. Stop running here and there like a rat.
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by malvisguy212: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

Don't spew trash here!
Don't you sin as a Christian and ask for forgiveness? Does that mean you were never a true Christian? Why are you being dishonest?
Or will you rather argue that since you became a Christian you've never sinned?
if I sin, I am not a christian, I am a liar and a deceiver. Christian don't sin. I love post like this, this kind of post prove atheists don't really understand christianity, so, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by Aaronsrod: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2016
TheSixthSense:
People like you make us not to bother too much because you never listen, will you? Not only that, you insult us and your Creator. And how do you know if these other people you mentioned haven't been told? There is nothing you or anyone else can do to change God's wrath in judgement. It is the way it is. What's different as a believer is that you will come to know the truth, about life and death.

For the Grandparents, and great grand parents who never heard the gospel, God will judge them according to their works with their God-given conscience bearing witness or accusing them. Atheists are better? lol. What are their moral convictions? What's too 'evil' for an atheist not to do?
If you believe in the Almighty God and you don't know Jesus Christ then you are mistaken.
I'll advise you watch what you say about the One you try to wish away His existence, because you will be judged by His Son Jesus Christ for every thought and word you speak. If you would like to know more about the almighty God, I'm willing to share.

Let us not worry about him. His place of punishment is being prepared.
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by DeSepiero(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2016
4everGod:

Gods word declares "be ye perfect as I am perfect" . Every Christian strives towards perfecring the faith and our walk with God. Yes they can fall on the way but are encouraged to quickly get back up. In fact we as co believers are instructed to help them find their feet again.

The issue is not if a Christian can sin but if he can continue in sin.

A Christian never continues in sin. The moment we do sin we repent and never go back to that sin and that marks a growth towards perfection.

Only a foolish christian would continue in sin due to grace. I am sure even this simple explanation you would feign ignorance.

The question needed a 'yes' or 'no' answer.
The answer is 'yes' .
A Christian can sin; not necessarily continuing in it.
When he repents at once, God forgives him.
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by DeSepiero(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2016
malvisguy212:
if I sin, I am not a christian, I am a liar and a deceiver. Christian don't sin. I love post like this, this kind of post prove atheists don't really understand christianity, so, keep it up.

Stop fooling around.
Can a Christian sin?
Yes or No

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

The question needed a 'yes' or 'no' answer.
The answer is 'yes' .
A Christian can sin; not necessarily continuing in it.
When he repents at once, God forgives him.

I had to take time out to explain the yes answer to you otherwise you would have asked another question if I had answered simply yes. I hope you are now satisfied.

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by otemanuduno: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2016
TheSixthSense:

How dare you say that I insult OUR CREATOR? ALMIGHTY GOD, the Father of Yahweh, has done nothing worth insulting. He doesn't interfere in human affair to the point of condemning them to everlasting fire forever(unlike Yahweh his bad son). So Pls don't ever lie on my head that I insult the ALMIGHTY GOD.
Now back to your confession on ATHEISTS whom you say that nothing is too 'evil' for them to do. But how frequently does an atheist do evil? I didn't hear of any bad record about Steve Jobs, Albert Einsteins and Bill Gate as well as Seun Osewa and Mark Zuckerberg, but christians are always up in the media everyday, cutting across all churches, committing atrocities. The latest gist was that of Pastor Letsego who posted his manhood mistakenly on a whatsapp group chat. Time will fail me to tell you of TB Joshua's falsified miracles, Kumuyi's devil box lies and forged miracles, Biodun Fatoyinbo's rape and fornication, Adeboye's pretence and scams, etc.

PER DAY, WE HAVE AN AVERAGE OF FOUR NEWS OF PASTORS COMMITTING ATROCITIES NATIONWIDE, BUT A ZERO NEWS OF ATHEISTS COMMITING ATROCITIES IN NIGERIA ON DAILY BASIS.

Pls mention one Atheist in NIGERIA who slept deceitfully with ladies and killed for rituals. NONE AS MUCH AS I KNOW!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by ColdHardTruth: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2016
malvisguy212:

very true, that means you can only know if YOU are a Christian, right?

just answer that, I'm heading somewhere
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by DeSepiero(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2016
4everGod:

I had to take time out to explain the yes answer to you otherwise you would have asked another question if I had answered simply yes. I hope you are now satisfied.

Now that you've agreed that 'yes' a Christian can sin, if he doesn't repent and suddenly dies where does he go?
Heaven or hell?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by malvisguy212: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

Stop fooling around.
Can a Christian sin?
Yes or No
are you a robot ? Are you programme to repeat question after it has been answer ?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by DeSepiero(m): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2016
malvisguy212:
are you a robot ? Are you programme to repeat question after it has been answer ?

Why can't you answer YES or NO?
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by ColdHardTruth: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

Why can't you answer YES or NO?

and they keep asking for forgiveness of sin, I wonder what they are before asking for it, probably atheist?
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

Now that you've agreed that 'yes' a Christian can sin, if he doesn't repent and suddenly dies where does he go?
Heaven or hell?

Gosh! Who did this to you? So despite the answer staring you in the face you still ask this? Even with the expression "sin" and "continue in sin" you still ask this?

Smh

2 Likes

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by malvisguy212: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2016
ColdHardTruth:

very true, that means you can only know if YOU are a Christian, right?

just answer that, I'm heading somewhere
my faith is between me and God , being christian is by heart, the substance is in the heart and not in the word, this is something which you CANNOT see because you don't belong to God kingdom. My character prove the evidence of my faith. Now, if a christian sin, is he proven the Evidence of his faith ?
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by DeSepiero(m): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2016
ColdHardTruth:

and they keep asking for forgiveness of sin, I wonder what they are before asking for it, probably atheist?
grin grin
Then they're scared of hell because that's their fate if they fail to ask for forgiveness before death or rapture. cool
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by DeSepiero(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2016
4everGod:

Gosh! Who did this to you? So despite the answer staring you in the face you still ask this? Even with the expression "sin" and "continue in sin" you still ask this?

Smh
I asked a simple question!
Answer it or leave it angry
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by honourhim: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2016
4everGod:

Smh

The guy has a problem. He is not worth giving attention.

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

I asked a simple question!
Answer it or leave it angry

You deserve none from here on out.
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by ColdHardTruth: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2016
malvisguy212:
my faith is between me and God , being christian is by heart, the substance is in the heart and not in the word, this is something which you CANNOT see because you don't belong to God kingdom. My character prove the evidence of my faith. Now, if a christian sin, is he proven the Evidence of his faith ?

bros, a simple yes or no question is what I asked o!

can you know if someone else is a Christian? or not?
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by DeSepiero(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2016
honourhim:

4evergod:

Folie a deux
angry
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2016
otemanuduno:

How dare you say that I insult OUR CREATOR? ALMIGHTY GOD, the Father of Yahweh, has done nothing worth insulting. He doesn't interfere in human affair to the point of condemning them to everlasting fire forever(unlike Yahweh his bad son). So Pls don't ever lie on my head that I insult the ALMIGHTY GOD.
Atheists usually have a problem with the everlasting fire but I'm quite surprised you, the theist, also do. What's the ALMIGHTY GOD'S way of judgement? Or is the ALMIGHTY GOD not Just? What do you think HE did or is doing with Adolf Hitler?
You see as an atheist, I believed (you have to believe o) there was no God because even Hitler had the luxury of committing suicide at his convenience, why didn't God strike him before he killed that many people? But somehow, and now I know better, I always knew in my conscience that there has to be some sort of justice for the wickedness in the world. This also answers your question that He usually does not interfere in human affairs, even with Hitler.

So brother let me assure you that there is LIFE, DEATH and after that JUDGEMENT and the Righteous Judge is Jesus Christ and He will judge the world. I watched a documentary recently 'the Case for Christ' and it elevated my faith. Why? Because even for people who want to go by evidence and history, Jesus Christ they will find. He fulfilled all 44 prophecies of His coming and death in the OT - including prophecies of birth and crucifixion - He foretold of His death and resurrection and He actually ascended into heaven with His body. Search for answers, do not fight your conscience that you have one shows God is merciful to you. Repent and accept Jesus Christ today.

Now back to your confession on ATHEISTS whom you say that nothing is too 'evil' for them to do. But how frequently does an atheist do evil? I didn't hear of any bad record about Steve Jobs, Albert Einsteins and Bill Gate as well as Seun Osewa and Mark Zuckerberg, but christians are always up in the media everyday, cutting across all churches, committing atrocities.
I'm sure you don't live with these 'atheists' you mentioned. Of course, they may be of 'good' moral standing but it still doesn't answer the question. Just because Zuckerberg doesn't poison children when no one is watching, what stops the other atheists not to do that? What stops an atheist from cheating and lying to his wife? So it is always relative, existentialism at best.
Also, anyone can claim to be a christian, some people are born christians while some have to be baptised before they become christians. But one thing is sure as light in day and darkness of night, that nobody that knows our Lord Jesus Christ, born of the Spirit of God, commits atrocities. Let me give you a tip, those that do those things are not born of God.

The latest gist was that of Pastor Letsego who posted his manhood mistakenly on a whatsapp group chat. Time will fail me to tell you of TB Joshua's falsified miracles, Kumuyi's devil box lies and forged miracles, Biodun Fatoyinbo's rape and fornication, Adeboye's pretence and scams, etc.
Let me ask you, what's wrong with sending your girlfriend a picture of your genitals? All atheists would probably have no issue with this. He committed suicide because it was sent to his church instead and he could not bear the shame and disgrace that was about to come. Pastor Kumuyi, we are still human and are not above error but it is good to set rules especially for babes. I rarely watch TV myself and can do without it, not that anybody told me not to but because I know how our minds work, many people don't. Biodun's case wasn't rape it was infidelity in confidence by grace as narrated by the victim. People get scammed because they do not know or they go after signs or money instead of God Himself. Any preacher who is more concerned about where your soul ends up is who you should listen to. So brother Repent and call upon Jesus to be saved

PER DAY, WE HAVE AN AVERAGE OF FOUR NEWS OF PASTORS COMMITTING ATROCITIES NATIONWIDE, BUT A ZERO NEWS OF ATHEISTS COMMITING ATROCITIES IN NIGERIA ON DAILY BASIS.
I am probably more irritated about this than you are, but not discouraged. It is the devil trying hard to discourage people from the truth in Jesus Christ so people with consciences turn into atheists, and those without continue in the madness, then on the other hand, the devil raising his army converting people by intimidation and violence into another religion.

Pls mention one Atheist in NIGERIA who slept deceitfully with ladies and killed for rituals. NONE AS MUCH AS I KNOW!
Are you trying to be funny or what? How many nigerian men don't sleep deceitfully with ladies, or do atheists now have a moral code against that? The fact that they killed for rituals means they believe in something so they are not atheists. But have atheists stopped committing murders?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2016
TheSixthSense:

Atheists usually have a problem with the everlasting fire but I'm quite surprised you, the theist, also do. What's the ALMIGHTY GOD'S way of judgement? Or is the ALMIGHTY GOD not Just? What do you think HE did or is doing with Adolf Hitler?
You see as an atheist, I believed (you have to believe o) there was no God because even Hitler had the luxury of committing suicide at his convenience, why didn't God strike him before he killed that many people? But somehow, and now I know better, I always knew in my conscience that there has to be some sort of justice for the wickedness in the world. This also answers your question that He usually does not interfere in human affairs, even with Hitler.

So brother let me assure you that there is LIFE, DEATH and after that JUDGEMENT and the Righteous Judge is Jesus Christ and He will judge the world. I watched a documentary recently 'the Case for Christ' and it elevated my faith. Why? Because even for people who want to go by evidence and history, Jesus Christ they will find. He fulfilled all 44 prophecies of His coming and death in the OT - including prophecies of birth and crucifixion - He foretold of His death and resurrection and He actually ascended into heaven with His body. Search for answers, do not fight your conscience that you have one shows God is merciful to you. Repent and accept Jesus Christ today.

I'm sure you don't live with these 'atheists' you mentioned. Of course, they may be of 'good' moral standing but it still doesn't answer the question. Just because Zuckerberg doesn't poison children when no one is watching, what stops the other atheists not to do that? What stops an atheist from cheating and lying to his wife? So it is always relative, existentialism at best.
Also, anyone can claim to be a christian, some people are born christians while some have to be baptised before they become christians. But one thing is sure as light in day and darkness of night, that nobody that knows our Lord Jesus Christ, born of the Spirit of God, commits atrocities. Let me give you a tip, those that do those things are not born of God.

Let me ask you, what's wrong with sending your girlfriend a picture of your genitals? All atheists would probably have no issue with this. He committed suicide because it was sent to his church instead and he could not bear the shame and disgrace that was about to come. Pastor Kumuyi, we are still human and are not above error but it is good to set rules especially for babes. I rarely watch TV myself and can do without it, not that anybody told me not to but because I know how our minds work, many people don't. Biodun's case wasn't rape it was infidelity in confidence by grace as narrated by the victim. People get scammed because they do not know or they go after signs or money instead of God Himself. Any preacher who is more concerned about where your soul ends up is who you should listen to. So brother Repent and call upon Jesus to be saved

I am probably more irritated about this than you are, but not discouraged. It is the devil trying hard to discourage people from the truth in Jesus Christ so people with consciences turn into atheists, and those without continue in the madness, then on the other hand, the devil raising his army converting people by intimidation and violence into another religion.

Are you trying to be funny or what? How many nigerian men don't sleep deceitfully with ladies, or do atheists now have a moral code against that? The fact that they killed for rituals means they believe in something so they are not atheists. But have atheists stopped committing murders?

Outstanding response. Direct and expository. Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by otem4eartum: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2016
TheSixthSense:
Almighty God is just like our earthly fathers. They don't judge. They rather correct and it ends there, except some evil fathers who disowned there children. There is a place called VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH made by the ALMIGHTY GOD(father of yahweh the wicked son). When we die, all our mistakes and wrongs will be played to us and we will feel ashamed. Then after, we will live in the afterlifes. Now compare the judgement of yahweh(satan) for those who dedicated their lives to him. He will disown them in eternal fire FOREVER AND EVER(can your earthly father disown you, let alone throw you forever and ever in fire?) ADOLF HITLER and MOSES of the Bible are more or less the same. They both killed for yahweh(satan). Adolf Hitler killed the Jews for the sake of his belief in JESUS as an Aryan Christian. Moses killed for the sake of his belief in Yahweh. ADOLF HITLER WAS NEVER AN ATHEIST. HE WAS AN ARYAN CHRISTIAN, WHO WANTED TO END JUDAISM.

SixthSense:

Definitely the Almighty God isn't the same as Yahweh, who is only the god of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The ALMIGHTY GOD doesn't favour one over the other. ADOLF HITLER killed himself because he didn't want to be killed in the war by his enemies. It is not the ALMIGHTY GOD who killed him, because the ALMIGHTY GOD doesn't kill and he hasn't kill a single soul ever, but yahweh(satan) has killed multitudes.

TheSixthSense:
brother let me assure you that there is LIFE, DEATH and after that JUDGEMENT and the Righteous Judge is Jesus Christ and He will judge the world. I watched a documentary recently 'the Case for Christ' and it elevated my faith. Why? Because even for people who want to go by evidence and history, Jesus Christ they will find. He fulfilled all 44 prophecies of His coming and death in the OT - including prophecies of birth and crucifixion - He foretold of His death and resurrection and He actually ascended into heaven with His body. Search for answers, do not fight your conscience that you have one shows God is merciful to you. Repent and accept Jesus Christ today.
Faulkin whom you called Jesus Christ has died in Sodom-Egypt millions of years back. Eusebius and his likes only wrote stories to make him look real in our own time. Faulkin(yeshua) isn't coming back. It is a scam.

Thesixthsense:
I am sure you don't live with these 'atheists' you mentioned. Of course, they may be of 'good' moral standing but it still doesn't answer the question. Just because Zuckerberg doesn't poison children when no one is watching, what stops the other atheists not to do that? What stops an atheist from cheating and lying to his wife? So it is always relative, existentialism at best.
I can bet my life that all these atheists I mentioned are better morally and are more righteous than Kumuyi and the popes combined. Even here on Nairaland, Atheists are more real and less insultive than the so-called Christians. Give it to Johnydon22, Realmindz and Hardmirror, the three combined are more moral and original than any Christian here on NL and in real-life. And they have more commonsenses in them than any Christian I have ever encountered here. Imagine Christians don't know sleep paralysis, calling it demonic possessions, yet all these atheists know it. In fact, they are all wiser than Yahweh(satan) in their comportments.

Thesixthsense:

This guy just proved to me that he is a TRUE CHIRSTIAN. A true Christian is one who defends the faith, no matter the numerous potholes spotted in it. Guy, you are a very true christian for all these excuses you put above. Were you not told that pastor letsego has a wife already? So you mean it is good keeping a girlfriend after having a wife? And then posting your manhood around to your girlfriend? Yes, you are biblically right because Solomon did worse, even David too. So Kumuyi was in error when 'deeper life was deeper life?' (when TV WAS DEVIL BOX?) RIDE ON, THESE LIES YOU ARE SHARING... DIARISGODO undecided
For Biodun Fatoyinbo, some of his rape cases will appear in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, according to the testimonies I have gathered up and down from ex-members. His case of sexual affair with Ese Walter will no doubt appear too. All the pastors (past or present) whobhave commited evil will not escape the CHRONICLE OF THE DOCTUFOS. Even what Pastor Elijah Akinade did will be revealed, as well as what REVEREND KING did, Including that of Pastor Letsego and backtracking to Eusebius and Constantine, the AUTHORS AND FINISHERS OF YOUR CONFUISON(called faith). See the DOCTUFOS HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

:

Once again, I maintain this statement ANYDAY, ANYTIME!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atheism & Hypocrisy / Prayers, Fasting, Reading The Bible & Being Sober Are Secret To Less Sin? / What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.