Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech (43574 Views)

Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Obama's Speech Plagiarism: Buhari Orders Sanctions For Speech Mix Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by usbcable(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

by being insultive with post does not make you any more sensible than the so-called person that copied Obama according to you.

cant you guys just comment without attacking the person you are responding to.

so much for your education
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Paperwhite(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

This might help;
Lolzzzzzz. grin grin grin grin cheesy wink So guy you have the antidote and what have you been waiting for? grin.Oya all zombies line up for your prophylactic/ therapeutic antiserum. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Kyase(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
kings09:
Funkymetahuman, com n do ur zombie wrk n defend ur illiterate buhari. Com n do ur paid job. Ngeneukwenu, kyase, aresan co, come n praise ur buhari for bn an embarrassment. @chachanga, watch hw they will blame PDP

Hmm if you ever try this again......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by kings09(m): 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
He is nt even delivering yet has moral expectations of the citizens. mars123, ur parents n teachers jst wasted their money n time wit ur comments
ceeethru:
PMB plagiarized Obama, yes.

Let Obama take it up if he has time for such trivia in the face of more important state matters.

We voted neither an orator nor a literary giant. If PMB has to copy all the leaders in the world, by all means let him do that as long as he delivers.

What next?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by dam4wummy(m): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
I hope he has tendered an apology letter, what does it take him to put " according to Obama 2008" in the speech

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by ddddy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Now at least Linda ikeji won't feel so lonely. .. she has partners in crime that can relate grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by kings09(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Kyase:

Hmm if you ever try this again......
hahahahaha. I agree I won't try it again since u hv agreed to repent
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Omeokachie: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nothing surprising here.

A man who does not have any certificate to show, who refused to enter into any debate with his opponents while seeking office, who makes excuses about everything that is his responsibility, a man who lied about not having money to buy his nomination form, but later declared almost a billion in assets, who tried to procure a honorary doctorate degree but too daft to realise that his conniving institution of choice lacks the power to award such, a man who protects murderous herdsmen while hunting down unarmed protesters, a man who protects corrupt people who pledge allegeance to him/his party, a man who denied his campaign promises but turns around to ask his citizens to change first, a man who did not know that both the French franc and deutchmark siezed to be legal tender in France and Germany over a decade ago, a man who lied on oath...

Plagiarism is the least of the lows of which this president has sunk.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Kyase(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
kings09:
hahahahaha. I agree I won't try it again since u hv agreed to repent
You no well, was never guilty....
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by ddddy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Now at least Linda ikeji won't feel so lonely. .. she has partners in crime that can relate grin grin grin..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
angry grin

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by kramfonos(m): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Omenka, Passingshot , Bolustic , HungerBAD and every other Aisha-rice-consumer, it's time to prove your worth to your paylords. They need you now more than ever.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by ehissi(m): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:
Copy and Paste or plagiarism is not a crime, is it? People do copy part of each other's work. artistes, writers, film directors, students, are all guilty of this, it's not a new thing...next!

Plagiarism is using/copying someone's work, without reference or giving due credit to the owners of the original work.

Its actually a serious offence, within the world of academics. I know folks whose entire degree at the post-graduate level were withdrawn years after graduation when it was discovered that they commited plagiarism.

If Buhari had quoted Obama, it won't have amounted to plagiarism. And for your information, it is an offence.

Don't confirm yourself as an Olodo hia on Nairaland I beg you!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Jfrankination(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
the Gods are angry with Buhari...y en be say ah no fit login comment wen ah dey use airtel freebasis?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Omeokachie:
Nothing surprising here.

A man who does not have any certificate to show, who refused to enter into any debate with his opponents while seeking office, who makes excuses about everything that is his responsibility, a man who lied about not having money to buy his nomination form, but later declared almost a billion in assets, a man who lied on oath...

Plagiarism is the least of the lows of which this president has sunk.

.......And he was able to become President of those that have Certificate grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
ehissi:

Plagiarism is using/copying someone's work, without reference or giving due credit to the owners of the original work.

Its actually a serious offence, within the world of academics. I know folks whose entire degree at the post-graduate level were withdrawn years after graduation when it was discovered that they commited plagiarism.

If Buhari had quoted Obama, it won't have amounted to plagiarism. And for your information, it is an offence.

Don't confirm yourself as an Olodo hia on Nairaland I beg you!!
.... cool

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Omeokachie: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
ZuzuMan:
.......And he was able to become President of those that have Certificate grin grin grin

With Kano having 1.9m votes and none voided, I guess you can work out how that was possible.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by misterawo: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
Omeokachie:

With Kano having 1.9m votes and none voided, I guess you can work out how that was possible.
..... grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by kings09(m): 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
Kyase:

You no well, was never guilty....
hahahaha, I no kuku accuse u of anythn. maybe na guilty conscience de chook u
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Omeokachie: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
ZuzuMan:

With Kano having 1.9m votes and none voided, I guess you can work out how his ascedancy was possible.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
misterawo:
..... grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Kyase(m): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
kings09:
hahahaha, I no kuku accuse u of anythn. maybe na guilty conscience de chook u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by misterawo: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
ZuzuMan:
..... grin grin grin

Change begins with lies and intellectual dishonesty. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Rocketicon(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Dis can only when a Dullard is at the top of affairs! .... Copy copy!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
SEUN !!! THIS THREAD GO BRING SERIOUS REVENUE THIS MONTH wooooo grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
misterawo:

Change begins with lies and intellectual dishonesty. grin
..... grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by kings09(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=Kyase post=49422102][/quote]I ddnt say anythn sir *panting*. I was only telling u d truth dat u cld hv a zombie gene in ur blood
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Jesusloveyou: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
tritt:
The kind of OLODOS in APC.......copy and paste budget nw again dem don go copy all the way from America.
apc always copy what is good, while pdp always copy what is bad, they copy corruption, apc copy how to cure the corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
Omeokachie:

With Kano having 1.9m votes and none voided, I guess you can work out how his ascedancy was possible.
grin

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Kyase(m): 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
kings09:
I ddnt say anythn sir *panting*. I was only telling u d truth dat u cld hv a zombie gene in ur blood
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News / Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.