Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,641 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? (4319 Views)

Things That Mature Men Like In Women / Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? / 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by sharpboyus(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Women always keep on finding ways that can make them look more appealing to the male eye. And when it comes to choosing a woman, men all across the globe have different tastes and preferences. Some men like curvy women while some adore perfectly figured ones. Although, there is no specific criterion that can tell what attracts men to women, there are certain physical features usually all guys like in a girl. Here are they:
Small Waistline: A small waist defines a woman’s body shape and makes it look symmetrical. So, most guys prefer girls with flat stomach. Such girls are also able to carry every dress brilliantly!

High Pitched Voice: Research shows that women with a high-pitched voice are considered to be more attractive to men. Scientists even claim that a high pitched voice is perceived as feminine and youthful by most men.

Long, Shiny Hair: Guys like long, luscious and shiny locks in girls. According to scientists, healthy and beautiful hair will reel in a man’s attention. Whether it’s the result of good nutrition, great genetics or amazing hair products, healthy locks imply that women have a healthy body.

A Cute Smile: A smile can effortlessly win over a man’s heart. Studies reveal that girls who smile more often are seen as more attractive to guys. Not only smiling more, but a beautiful, whiter smile makes women look more approachable and friendly.

Less Makeup: Many girls think that through layers of eye shadow, heavy mascara and bold lips, they can attract men easily. But the reality is other way round! Men prefer women with the natural look. According to them, beauty lies in simplicity!

Long Legs: With skirts getting shorter and heels getting higher, a woman who flaunts her long legs is always on every guy’s most wanted list.

Beautiful Eyes: Eyes are another physical feature that guys get attracted to. There are many men who can simply fall in love with a woman’s eyes. A girl’s eyes can tell a lot and this is very true when it comes to attracting men.

Natural-Looking Eyebrows: Natural-looking and well-maintained eyebrows are definitely a plus when it comes to attracting men. Well, that doesn’t mean that a woman’s eyebrows have to be pencil thin. Symmetrical and natural looking is way more eye-catching than pencil thin as the latter one can make a face look artificial!

Luscious Lips: Men crave for women who have luscious lips. After all, who wouldn’t like to have a girl with amazing kissable lips?

A Cute Nose: A nose defines one’s face and a woman with a nose that suits her face can be highly attractive to men.

Fair Complexion: Most guys tend to go for girls who are fair in complexion or at least those with moderate one. Chances are extremely less that you will find men choosing women with darker complexion.

Proportionate and shapely bum: Most men believe that big hips are out of season. A bum that suits a woman’s body proportions is in!

So, these are some of the physical traits that guys like in girls. But again, every.

http://agossiper..co.uk/2016/09/guys-what-do-you-like-in-girls.html

Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
Can't believe you skipped boobs!!.... That's like the Ultimate!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by falconey(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
the last
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by grad2012(f): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
smiley
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by divinehand2003(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Same things you like
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Can't believe you skipped boobs!!.... That's like the Ultimate!!
They don't know grin.....your gateway to. ................. lipsrsealed
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
U omitted d most physical of all ''breast'' and included high pitched voice. What has high pitched voice got to do with physical attribute of a girl?
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
They don't know grin.....your gateway to. ................. lipsrsealed
cheesy

Heaven's kitchen! grin
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Fat asssss with a slim or moderate waist to go with. Long legs to support plus a good set of white teeth..
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Heaven's kitchen! grin
Loud it! cheesy

How your side?
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
Loud it! cheesy

How your side?

Just there.... Yours?
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by switdick(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
What i like in girls,physically in this particular order.

-Lips
-totõ
-Legs
-Skin
-Ãss
-Boobs

3 Likes

Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Just there.... Yours?
Why na ....I expect you to say it's bubbling wink

Well, you know na, the usuals wink.....I don tire
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
The 2 set of Bobby cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
Why na ....I expect you to say it's bubbling wink

Well, you know na, the usuals wink.....I don tire

It's not bubbling jare

Pele... Go lie down.
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

It's not bubbling jare

Pele... Go lie down.
And leave it for who? grin
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
And leave it for who? grin

Ah, thought you were through na.... Should I come and help? grin
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by youngberry001(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
switdick:
What i like in girls,physically in this particular order.

-Lips
-totõ
-Legs
-Skin
-Ãss
-Boobs
twale
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Ah, thought you were through na.... Should I come and help? grin
Come with the speed of the wind.....I'm waiting
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
Come with the speed of the wind.....I'm waiting

Wind too slow na grin

Which one I go do?
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Wind too slow na grin

Which one I go do?
Pound pepper cheesy
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
Pound pepper cheesy

Pound?.... Wetin do blender na?!
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Pound?.... Wetin do blender na?!
Lazy bone.....come pound pepper jor cheesy
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by chiviclife88: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
me like women with big boobs and big bums
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by lezznjr: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:

How's your weekend going, your brown chocolate eatable.
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by bamac(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
I like mine slim(everything moderate) and light in complexion as i no like trouble
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
nice face, kissable lips, not the flappy ones and nice arze will do for me....
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
lezznjr:

How's your weekend going, your brown chocolate eatable.
It's been wonderful......how's yours?

Don't you get tired of e-brawls?
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:

It will enter my eye na sad
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by lezznjr: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
It's been wonderful......how's yours?

Don't you get tired of e-brawls?

I don't! I love scalping South Africans!

.... you quietened my raging demons when I spied you from my following.

You're not mine to hold yet but I have this uncanny urge to shield you from life's harm. wink

Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by charijee(f): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
lezznjr:

I don't! I love scalping South Africans!

.... You quietened my raging demons when I spied you from my following.

You're not mine to hold yet but I have this uncanny urge to shield you from life's harm. wink

Now you make me believe that's the only thing you know how to do best......
That should do for the day, don't you think? wink

Harm? .....can't see any
Re: Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? by lezznjr: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
charijee:
Now you make me believe that's the only thing you know how to do best......
That should do for the day, don't you think? wink

Harm? .....can't see any
I'm more of a lover than a fighter, babe. But I'm a patriot and spent a considerable part of my Nairaland sojourn in foreign affairs section. So I kick Ghanaians and Southies just for the heck of it....

What church do you worship in?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel / What Ladies Really Need In A Relationship / My Beautiful Girlfriend Can't Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.