Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,309 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series (44489 Views)

Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by marcusagrippa(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ahmstrng, the diary is really interesting. Following!!!
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Hardybattee45: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
OGA l dey feel una.... Thumbs up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Posh3(f): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ride om
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by cuteralph101(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2016
ahmstrng:
This is a series i am currently writing..hope you guys enjoy it...
Dear Diary,
I went to see Jhay last week, I have the key to his house so I had no problem letting my self in when I met his absence, the moment I stepped into the bedroom the smell of sweat greeted me, his bed sheet was rumpled, my thoughts threatened to run wild but I controlled them, I bit my lower lip as I imagined him bringing a girl over, impossible I thought.
My gaze went back to the rumpled sheets, Jhay never leaves his bed roughly made, Despite my suspicions, my lips curled into a smile when I took note of the scattered pillows with the foam struggling to burst out any minute.
Perhaps they was a pillow fight, my mind went back to the girl I saw and I picked the phone that was resting in my bag and dialed Jhay’s number for the hundredth time, the annoyingly beautiful voice of the voice operator answered again “The number you dial is not reachable at the moment, please try again later, thank you”
I swore as I dropped the phone, my hands were free and I felt a great urge to smash, strangle, stab…destroy, Jhay’s kitchen was a mess, used plates and pots decorate the sink, the cutlery rack had come off, Jhay always told me he wasn’t always able to fix it back whenever it comes off and I would fix it whenever I came over too, smiling sheepishly while teaching him how to go about what he would never learn.
My ears were vibrating when I pulled a knife from under the piles of dirty dishwares, it has changed from it sparkling steel colour to a blur of sticky white and brown, I stared at the knife and could make out my face, rising from cabinet I had leaned on, I started using the knife edge to beat the cupboard that houses plastic bags, containers, and all other stuff, what started as an unconscious action gave way to my vent, I started hitting it with fury,
Ka! Ka!! ka!!! I pictured her in my head, a slim delicate woman with the right curves in the right places and not flat everywhere like me, aaaargh kaaaa!!!!! Kaaaaaa!!!! Kaaaaa!!!! I hit the cupboard harder, I imagined her giggles as he bent to whisper into her ears in front of the eatery I had seen them, the bedsheets,Kaaaa!!!!! Kaaaa!!!! Kaaaaa!!!!
The handle of the knife came off and I continued anyway, the cupboard surface looked like a ugly piece of artwork, the dents from the knife, the ends that got chipped off, I was still hitting the cupboard with the knife when I heard someone come in, leaping from the floor like a Tigress that just sighted a prey, I got to the sitting room in no time, it was Jhay and his shirt was undone, his hair disheveled. He doesn’t look surprised when he saw me and that got me angrier.
He wanted to embrace me but I pushed him off, then I told him I saw him earlier today, with a girl, and she was giggling while he whispers into her ears. I expected him to be shocked but he sighed instead, holding his head in his hands, he had told me calmly that the girl was his cousin and I could call his sister to confirm, yap yap yap. God I felt so stupid.
I became weak in the knees and I crumbled,” oh my God, oh my God “I whispered, I felt miserable for thinking he might have cheated and i remembered the kitchen cabinet, God! I waited for him to leave the room for the restroom, then I grabbed my bag and left!
Oh Mehn I can't read long stories anymore...Agh this story shud just give me chills to read to d end. Probably I myt just find my reading magic back
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by samwayne154(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2016
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ola4ola(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2016
nice write up
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by vectoh(m): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2016
Following
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Collins0609(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2016
Seriously,u no well.u b d real psycho

ahmstrng:
EPISODE 3

Dear Diary
I have not been myself since the 14 of February, and I can’t bring myself to tell my roommate why I have been moody, how can I? When she came back three days after valentine with stuff I can’t bring myself to look at, I refused to even look at pictures of her and her Fiance, she had gotten annoyed and called me “bad belle” and I agreed.
She had ignored me for days thinking it was one of my “senseless mood swings”, she started paying attention to me when she found me soaked in tears while listening to Brandy’s Long Distance, I refused to tell her what or who is making me cry but I know she knows it has a lot to do with Jhay, he hasn’t been calling neither have I been calling him as well, how can he not compliment me? How could go on and on about his mother’s car but wouldn’t find the words to describe what I look like? And to think he was taking me to his parents house? What sort of rude shock is that? His sister doesn’t even like me, what if I look like a scarecrow in my shift dress…
I feel so miserable and empty, I hate my roommate and her happiness, her stupid Fiance calls almost every minute, jeez…I hate the fact that she is happy and am not, and that idiotic smile on her face when they are talking on phone annoys me.
I don’t think I would be attending the stupid Campus Blast this weekend, to hell with stupid Dbanj, Wizkid, and everybody else that stupid telecommunication company is bringing, everything and everyone is stupid…. Even this silly diary I am writing in is stupid, Jhay is stupid and whoever reads my diary without my permission is STUPID!

ahmstrng:
EPISODE 3

Dear Diary
I have not been myself since the 14 of February, and I can’t bring myself to tell my roommate why I have been moody, how can I? When she came back three days after valentine with stuff I can’t bring myself to look at, I refused to even look at pictures of her and her Fiance, she had gotten annoyed and called me “bad belle” and I agreed.
She had ignored me for days thinking it was one of my “senseless mood swings”, she started paying attention to me when she found me soaked in tears while listening to Brandy’s Long Distance, I refused to tell her what or who is making me cry but I know she knows it has a lot to do with Jhay, he hasn’t been calling neither have I been calling him as well, how can he not compliment me? How could go on and on about his mother’s car but wouldn’t find the words to describe what I look like? And to think he was taking me to his parents house? What sort of rude shock is that? His sister doesn’t even like me, what if I look like a scarecrow in my shift dress…
I feel so miserable and empty, I hate my roommate and her happiness, her stupid Fiance calls almost every minute, jeez…I hate the fact that she is happy and am not, and that idiotic smile on her face when they are talking on phone annoys me.
I don’t think I would be attending the stupid Campus Blast this weekend, to hell with stupid Dbanj, Wizkid, and everybody else that stupid telecommunication company is bringing, everything and everyone is stupid…. Even this silly diary I am writing in is stupid, Jhay is stupid and whoever reads my diary without my permission is STUPID!

ahmstrng:
EPISODE 3

Dear Diary
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Zeedarh(f): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2016
Welldone bro. Following back to back!
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by beyondwalls: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2016
Nice one
Cant believe i read all the episodes in the morning
Bring it on ahmstrng!
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by jasmine2013(f): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2016
Really nice! Couldn't stop till I finished. thumbs up!
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by phemswag: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2016
When I saw this story on the front page, I was reluctant to open the thread at all cos in all sincerity, the entire literature section has lately been filled with poorly constructed storylines and grammatical blunders enough to kill a dead man all over again.

But believe me sir, I am both impressed and entertained.

Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Olabantu(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2016
This is just awesome....and congratulations, you on front page..abegi come continue ooo

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by SPDAZZY(f): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmm, you have joined bad gang

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Boomboost(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
...I didn't like the beginning, but the story got interesting...

Well done, Bro. Can't understand how you Understand how girls reason. I can't figure them out, so I generally distrust them.
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by 2scorehigh(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
I really enjoy this story.

I like the natural free flowing manner which the author has adopted in the narration.

The author is doing a great job owing to the fact that a male is telling a story from a female perspective.

And for that I say, kudos to you Mr. Ahmstrng.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Peterpanny: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nice one,pls more updates.
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by AustinStevens: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
you are really good bro..
nice story......just try update biko
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by AustinStevens: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
you are really good bro..
nice story......just try update biko
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Doctoreee1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nice one bro
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
it feels great to see that i made it to the front page and its because of all you guys.....i really do appreciate your comments and i'll try to update as often as possible....you guys should also visit http://kanzahsays.com there are lots more interesting articles there...

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by DonaTee(f): 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
ahmstrng:
it feels great to see that i made it to the front page and its because of all you guys.....i really do appreciate your comments and i'll try to update as often as possible....you guys should also visit http://kanzahsays.com there are lots more interesting articles there...

awesome story. This lanre girl is a very interesting character. Her thought stream is twisted if she come dey smoke wee n join cult. ......den she's a ticking time bomb
As for dat prof wey dey chop onions I hope he looses his 2front teeth this tym around.
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by smokeydrinky: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
DonaTee:

awesome story. This lanre girl is a very interesting character. Her thought stream is twisted if she come dey smoke wee n join cult. ......den she's a ticking time bomb
As for dat prof wey dey chop onions I hope he looses his 2front teeth this tym around.

U don reach here? grin
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by DonaTee(f): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
smokeydrinky:

U don reach here? grin

lol yes ooo. I almost posted d link but didn't know if u guys wld like it
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
EPISODE 21!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Diary,
I am crying seriously as I write this, I mean can life get any worse? Who can I turn to? Who can I share my problems with? I don’t think I am safe anymore, neither is my family. I can’t believe I walked into a trap with my eyes wide open, I used to be the type to judge people for their stupidity, but I am more stupid than stupid could be.
I contemplated calling Toke this morning but she might be busy working or studying, poor girl I envy her right now, I wish I can just switch places with her and have her life till the end of the session, why is my life spiraling out of control in 400 level, why?
I can’t call not receiving the “oath” as Farida called it a blessing or curse, I was on my period when I went to the Amazon meeting venue with Farida, after receiving enough slaps to reset my learner brain I was asked why I wanted to become an Amazon, I can’t remember what I said because I was too confused, scared to understand any of what she was saying or whatever it was I replied with, Farida was asked to give me the calabash containing the bonding wine, by this time someone had already made a small campfire, I could make out the forms of women but I could not see their faces, all of them were wearing black berets and they had black stuff painted on their faces, the person referred to as the high priestess was the only one without the beret, she was sitting on a chair or so, her hair was well packed into a pony tail, she wore a long black gown and she looks like she is pretty from what I saw but she is tiny, I can knock her out with a punch if we ever get involved in a fight. I was asked to taste the wine when someone asked if I am pure, I looked bemused wondering what she meant by pure, the lady that slapped me earlier interpreted it in plain language and asked if I was on my period or not, I answered in the positive, there were shouts of disapproval which gave way to hush when the high priestess swept her eyes around, as tiny as she is, she seemed to command great respect, none of them looks at her straight in the eye. The lady who slapped me asked the high priestess if she can still give me the wine, the high priestess objected and said I am going to ruin things in my impure state and the potency of the pledge would be ruined, I heaved a sigh of relief which was met with a sharp jab on my right shoulder. That girl was so mean.
The high priestess asked if I have lover, I replied with No, she then asked if I had been sexually involved with anyone before, common sense whispered to me to say yes, she laughed and repeated her question and I said yes for the second time, she then asked if I am ready to surrender and join the most prestigious organization in the whole of Nigeria that would change my life for the best.
‘ I don’t think so’ I replied in a small voice and the lady who had been slapping me since I got there gave me a kick in my back, ‘Let her be’ the high priestess commanded, she asked me why I am indecisive and if I am ready to move from being a girl into a woman, if I want to possess the third eye, I replied with ‘ I don’t know’ again, this was met with murmuring from the other members which was again silenced with a sweeping gaze by the High priestess.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
She summoned Farida and asked her why she brought her a log, I could hear Farida talking and trying to convince the high priestess that I am willing to join but everything seem strange to me, the high priestess burst into laugher when Farida said this and called out to Chief, Chief turned out to be the lady that was slapping me, she asked her to do the needful to Farida and Farida was whipped mercilessly in my presence without shedding a tear or sniffing!
The high priestess dismissed the meeting, I waited for Farida to leave where she had been flogged before I stood up, then I shakily moved towards her, she started walking towards where we came from and I knew I was free. I made up my mind not to ever ever return with Farida to that hellish place, it seems Farida knew what was going on in my head, because she stopped me when we got to the front of the church and warned me not to think about running away or reporting to the police. I asked her why she’d involve police talk, she looked alarmed for a moment and composed herself, we were lucky to get a taxi back to school on time and we didn’t exchange a word till we got to the hostel, neither did we bade each other goodnight as we went to our separate rooms, now I am used to sleeping alone.
I can’t for the life of me join the Amazon, something doesn’t sound right about them.
Farida came to join me at the laundry while I was washing my clothes, Tekno’s Pana blared from her headset as she took a sit in front of me, she was chewing gum carelessly and she looks every inch like a… I don’t even know. She played with the soap sud as she chewed away and I seized the opportunity to ask her some questions
‘ What’s up with the Amazon Farida? Who are you people? I was expecting something else entirely from what I saw this evening, and those slaps? For what? Was that a training? You owe me an apology you know that!’
Farida cackled and nearly choked on her gum, she removed it and threw it away casually ‘You don’t seize to amaze me, oh you were expecting women wielding spears that’d beat up your Fajuyi? Or you were expecting women in suits who would write a petition against him? We can actually do both if you join us’
‘Join you? I don’t think so, the way your organization is set is barbaric, I can’t… ‘
Farida stopped me mid sentence by asking ‘ Do you want to die? Yes you heard me do you want to die? Please you are almost an initiate, the period delayed the process whether you wanted to or not you’d have become an Amazon today ‘ she paused the music on her phone and faced me ‘You know what’s up already, you can’t be left off the hook, besides who doesn’t need a military protection, I heard stuff about your cute dad and the high priestess needs a new lover’
‘what!’ I blurted as she looked at her well manicured nails as if they were the 8th wonder of the world.
‘I used to be her favourite’ she continued but she had me punished today, hmmm’ she stood up from where she sat and walked back to her room while I was left utterly perplexed as her words continued to ring in my head. visit http://kanzahsays.com

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by smokeydrinky: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
DonaTee:

lol yes ooo. I almost posted d link but didn't know if u guys wld like it

I do!! ! Check out one story titled abortion. D story line makes sense too.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Zehner(f): 1:05am On Nov 02, 2016
Very interesting story
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by maggilove(f): 5:41am On Nov 02, 2016
phemswag:
When I saw this story on the front page, I was reluctant to open the thread at all cos in all sincerity, the entire literature section has lately been filled with poorly constructed storylines and grammatical blunders enough to kill a dead man all over again.

But believe me sir, I am both impressed and entertained.

Keep up the good work!
Good morning, Have you ever read any of bibijay123 works, she has as far as I know five finished works, check her profile and feed me back.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by phemswag: 9:27am On Nov 02, 2016
maggilove:
Good morning, Have you ever read any of bibijay123 works, she has as far as I know five finished works, check her profile and feed me back.

Yes ma'am, I have. Bibijay123 is one of my favorite female writers in the literature section (although she has not been able to snatch my heart away from Ishilove who is my all time favorite until someone else comes through).

Bibi is truly impressive. I am currently reading her "Almost Perfect" and I'm already captivated by it. I have read "Twine" which she previously titled "A Day in the Life of a Lazy Girl", I have read "Allen Avenue", in fact, I have read almost every story Bibi has posted on Nairaland and she has never stopped putting my imaginative mind to work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Roeteemie(m): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
More update pls
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2016
EPISODE 22.......

Dear Diary,
The week moved in a haze, I wasn’t myself in school, I barely listened to lectures and I have started drinking again, it got so bad that I missed classes, Prof. Fajuyi would call me nonstop until I picked and gave him a stupid reason why I was unable to attend his classes, now I am his favourite. Life’s good.
I slept throughout the day and drank throughout the night, Farida still spends some time with me but all she does is remind me of the next meeting
‘Remember to return your period to where it is coming from next Saturday o’ was her mantra, Natasha doesn’t say anything but she always have this lost look on, like she is thinking of places far away from us, and she would follow Farida in a daze when she was done tormenting me.
My roommate called this morning to tell me some crap about having a horrible nightmare about me, she can tell that to the dogs with her pregnant self, I wonder if amniotic fluids is seeping into her brain, she talks crap most of the time now, I wish her safe delivery if she would stop bothering me and let me continue to enjoy the two beds to myself in peace!
Toke that I thought would understand my dilemma only laughed excitedly, encouraging me to join, she thinks it is a sorority and said it would make me cooler than I was. She asked for the name and was quite disappointed when I said Amazon, it sounded dry and ordinary, she thinks so too ‘why not Ma kappa kappa tau? Or Theta Sigma chi? Or…’ I stopped her from going on with the names and lied that I would soon exhaust my airtime. Toke won’t give up, she called back immediately and started telling me about the cute guy that just started working at the restaurant and how she is going to make him ask her out on a date, she told me about the night school and how things are going from bad to worse, how her mum’s husband tried to sleep with her when she visited her and the worst part of everything is her mum not believing her when she reported him.
‘ Lanre I want your life, I so much want to be you right now, your mum is the perfect mum ever, she looks out for you… ‘ every other thing she said after sounded miles away, I fell asleep on my cousin, for the first time in years she had been away, I couldn’t even bring myself to call her back the next morning.
I left my room to take a long walk when music and alcohol wasn’t enough, I strolled past the library ( I still hate that hellhole), Faculty of Agriculture, The school’s bookshop, Information Development Centre, The Fun Arena.
I could swear I saw two people making out in the dark at the Fun Arena, I wonder why some students behave like animals, it is pathetic to see people on heat and getting it on in public, Konji nah real bastard.
I was almost at the school’s stadium when I saw a tall figure walking towards me, the person would have bumped into me if I didn’t move away, he mumbled an incoherent apology and walked on, I think realization dawned on us both at the same time because I stopped at the same time he stopped. It was Farhan!
Lord Jesus! My life is a movie, why Farhan now? And yes I was dressed in black, all black everything, my black hoodie, black sweatpants and black palm sandals, he was wearing a Grey Jalabia that added few inches to his height and he has grown more beards or he stopped shaving, and he smells like kisses and hugs.
‘ Hey Miss Black’ he said from where he stood, he removed the earpiece from his ears and sighed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghost Of The Past / 'Why You Act The Way You Do' By Tim Lahaye (Temperaments) / Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photo Of 1973 Before He Grew White Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.