Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series (44482 Views)

Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
OkunrinNa:
@Op pls did you die?...since all these days no update,not even an excuse ,nothing at all...even on your blog sef ...
get well soon sha or Rip to this diary ?
i didnt die o,just occupied with some things right now. Am working on a conclusion and on a new series...stay tuned..
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by marcusagrippa(m): 6:54am On Nov 29, 2016
Make we stay tuned, abi? Ok. We dey "stay".
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
EPISODE 25!!!!!
Lanre, ur stupidity is amazing. i have kept this letter for long and i cant add more to it lest Farida sees me, u made a huge mistake the day u told her profsor Fajuyi was asking u out. i tried to warn u with my body language not to listen to what Farida was telling u about the Amazons but u were high on Spaghetti then.Amazon is a secret organization that lures u into their nefarious activities with promises of protection,defense,goodgrades and all that shit.they have nothing to offer except training u to become a hardened female criminal if you make it past the university stage. The high priestess is one stupid mudafuking old hag of a lesbian who has deliberately failed herself three times so she could remain in school. The only thing they can do for u concerning profsor Fajuyi is killing him and dumping his body where no one would ever fnd it.remember Dr Oshoola? He was pestering me then,i hope u know the ed of the story. the hig prestess takes fresh, new recruit as lovers, u would spend the remaining months u have got in school sucking away at her vagina, yes i have done and so has Farida, but that doesn’t mean Farida would stop being her favourite. They will use your dads influence as a military man in ways you never imagine, the bonding wine that was meant to seal u in, it is blood of every member collected into one calabash ,i hope you have not drank it yet? forget whatever they say about u being an amazon already without the oath,the oath seals u in,the hig priestess is a love-vendor too,she will pass u around like it is no mans business, RUN FOR UR LIFE before it is too late, tell ur family, do not become an Amazon. They have ruined my life completely there, the high priestess got me gangraped becase i had a boyfriend while i was still her lover in hundfred level ,do not act like you got anything when you see me, takia’’.

I was breathless by the time I finished reading Natasha’s note, what am I to do? My mum would die of hypertension thirty times before thinking of a solution while my poor Dad is away in the north. As for Prof.Fajuyi, it is high time i grow my own pair of balls and handle my own problems myself, so I am not an Amazon already after all? Farida tried with the mind games she was playing. Should I call my uncle instead or my cousin? Oh yes, it would be better letting Duro know instead of my uncle with his loose keg of a mouth.

My Indomie was done but I had already lost my appetite, I was about to do the needful and throw it in the bin when a loud noise pierced through the stillness of the evening, I locked the door, turned off the lights and went to crouch at the back of my wardrobe. The disjointed clanging of a ball tells me a male porter is around, I peeped through the kitchen window and I saw girls from different blocks following the porters ,they were coming towards my block, I opened the door and stood in front of my room, the male porter walked past me and stood in front of Natasha and Farida’s room, he inserted a spare key into the keyhole. The female porter was slightly shaking as she maintained a safe distance. VISIT http://kanzahsays.com

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
From the murmurings around, I learnt the girl in the room next to Natasha and Farida’s had heard sounds of struggle and had gone to knock on their door to try and pacify the two of them, she thought they were fighting ,when her efforts seemed not to be working, she went to go and tell the porter on duty that some people are breaking one of the hostel rules which is Fighting in the hostel.

The Porter met the door locked when she went to caution them while the struggling inside continued, The porter had rushed to her desk to go and fetch the spare key and she was looking for it when she and everybody in the hostel heard the scream, the male porter/carpenter/plumber/bricklayer/electrician was summoned and now we are here.
He succeeded in opening the door, the male porter jumped back a bit, the female porter peered through his shoulder and let out a heart-rending scream, the girls who rushed to peep started screaming too, the female porter clasp her hands over her head and began to run downstairs.

I pushed through the girls taking pictures on their phone while they shook their head, what I saw nearly made me run mad, it was Natasha spread eagle on her bed, there was a deep gash on her head, one of her eyeballs is missing, her tongue is lolling out and there is blood everywhere. visit http://kanzahsays.com

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:00am On Nov 30, 2016
nice update,but u dnt update on time,pls work on that
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 1:05am On Dec 01, 2016
EPISODE 26!!!!!!!
Dear Diary
Mr and Mrs Olisakwe were inconsolable when I and some other girls from the hostel went to their house. I have never seen a man cry in my life, Mr Olisakwe’s shoulder was shaking furiously as he further sank in his sorrows. Mrs Olisakwe stared forlorn, sighing heavily from time to time.

Natasha was her mum’s carbon copy her mum has a birth mark on the nose too, same place Natasha had hers, Farida used to make fun of it then, she called it ‘ugly mole’ while Natasha would reply with ‘beauty spot’.

We were leaving her house when the Detectives assigned to Natasha’s case arrived, one is a short stocky man, he should be in his early 40s or late 50s and the other is a slim slender woman whose age I could not decipher.

They were walking briskly towards the house but stopped in their tracks when they saw us. They walked leisurely towards us, the lady walked tall like someone who is sure of herself, she seemed really sure of herself. The man walked in measured steps but confidence and intelligence was written all over his face.

” Good afternoon ladies, I am Detective Diya and here is my partner Detective Isioma” the male detective smile softly as he said this. We all replied their greetings and made to leave but we were stopped by them.

” Ladies, we would need few minutes of your time” the female detective said.

We were led into Natasha’s parents waiting room, apparently they know their house so well now. There is a picture Natasha took with her parents and sisters at the beach. I couldn’t bear to look at it. The female detective raised her brows and stared fixed at me.

We were all questioned but I was asked to come to the police station the next day, according to them I was the last person that saw her alive, I wanted to mention the note I received but I thought against it. I have heard of detectives pinning crimes on people. We were allowed to go when they were through with their questions.

Natasha’s big sister was being consoled by her Filipino husband, they met when she was studying for her Masters in England. I still remember teasing Natasha about what their baby would look like.

My phone won’t stop ringing, my mother was scared to the bones when she heard of the murder and she asked repeatedly if I wasn’t in anyway involved with “that Natasha girl”. I was so pissed and chided her over her insensitivity, after assuring her that all was well, she prayed and promised to call the next day.

Heavy security presence was at the hostel when we got there, parents were mounting pressures on the school, they want the school to be closed for some time but the Vice Chancellor refused stating exams is fast approaching and can not be postponed. The school’s security was thus beefed up.

Everybody in the hostel cross check and make sure their doors are locked at night, people now sleep in fives and fours instead of the normal twos. I have also abandoned my room for Ese’s room.

I was still lost in thoughts over all that has happened when my phone rang again, I hissed thinking it was my mother, Farhan’s name flashed on the screen instead.

” Hello” I said in a weak voice
” Lanre, Farida is missing” intense sorrow and hopelessness was packed into the four words he uttered.
” what! h-hhhh-have you tried her number” I asked, I was thinking of the worst already.
” It has been switched off since yesterday” he mumbled.

I swallowed deeply, wondering where Farida would have gone to when we are all supposed to be mourning the loss of her dear friend. Then it dawned on me.

Farida was nowhere to be seen when we found Natasha’s body. pls visit http://kanzahsays.com

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Are you guys still following??
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by CivilzedTyger(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
ahmstrng:
of course, you've been so slow. Nice story though
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Olabantu(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Aye le ooooooo.... I am waiting for one reason why she was killed, i would have concluded Farida did that but the OP still fit twist am...Nice one, abeg come continue
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by holuwakore(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
contunu
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Joshchi(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
A simple and interesting story. Easy to empathize with the characters
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by waluga(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2016
next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by sosa993: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nice one, it's a cool story
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by sosa993: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
ahmstrng:

Yes ooo, your story is superb
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Peterdrumz(m): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
We are but following but ur update are slow. I smell something fishi in farida's part
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 12:28am On Dec 03, 2016
EPISODE 27!!!!!
Dear Diary,
Ese followed me when I left the room, it was almost 12:00am but I did not care, I wanted to get the note and keep it in a safe place. In case.. just in case.

Ese asked me to be quiet when opening the door so that “somebody no go snatch us from behind”. Her roommate did not care, she only locked the door when we left the room.

My room was as I left it since Natasha’s murder, the indomie I wanted to throw into the bin has rotten and it gave the room an offensive smell. The fan that was not on did not help matters.

Ese locked the door and turned on the light, she went to carry the stirring stick my roommate used to prepare Eba and other solids ” just in case nah, as the Edo girl that I IS, no time for dulling” she smiled and urged me on in my search for what I did not lost.

I remember putting it in my purse beneath the ATM card, but I have emptied the purse inside out and I can’t find it. I broke into cold sweat and patiently sat on the cold tiled floor while I started checking my purse carefully, all over again.

The note is not inconspicuous, my chest felt hot. I scratched my head repeatedly and began to tremble.

” what is it?” Ese asked still guarding the door.
” I left something in my purse but I can’t find it” I started turning everything I emptied out of my purse upside down, perhaps it could be glued to one of them.

Ese shook her head and said we should leave the room since I couldn’t find what I was looking for.
” Is it important or what now?” she was getting pissed already, Ese does not like ‘serenre’, besides the only reason she offered to follow me earlier was because I have never dragged a man with her.

We left the room but I carried my purse with me and I resumed checking till the voice of Adhan called Muslims to prayer, Ese’s roommate Tamuno who woke up to pray shook her head when she saw me.

I went to the police station very early, I met the female detective and she asked more questions, there and then I confessed and told her everything from the beginning, from Fajuyi to Farida, to the secret place and the note and it disappearance, I was crying by the time I was done with all I was saying.

The detective had no emotions on her face as she pushed the box of tissue paper towards me, she sat forward and asked in a clear voice
” Have you heard about Farida’s disappearance?”

I nodded and continued to sob

” we would need you to take us to the place you both went with the other day, you are not to tell anyone what we have discussed and call me when you have something to tell me” she wrote her number on a paper and gave it to me.

I left the station and board a cab to school, my project supervisor called to ask if I would be able to round off the project before exams start or it would be after, he told me to take all the time I need and asked me to take care of myself. I didn’t listen to Prof. Fajuyi when he asked me to stall my project, it has been a while since he called.

I had left him hanging at the hotel last week and he got mad at me, Farida had told me they would take care of things but it would be after I took the oath, but I am tired, I am tired! Lord I am tired!!!

I got to the school around noon and met some students talking with hush voices around the Love Arena, I felt eyes on me and I turned and saw people staring at me. They didn’t even drop their stares, they looked at me like they wanted me to just die or get struck by thunder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 12:29am On Dec 03, 2016
I managed to drag myself to the Keke napep but the moment I got there everyone of the tricycle drivers walked away pretending they have some things to attend to, even Christopher – my on hand Keke services provider carried a kettle and said he wants to observe Solat.

I trekked to the hostel, when I got to the gate, some girls were gathered beside Storex tank that leads into the hostel, they were clapping and covering their mouth with their hands, they saw me and they all fell silent.

I rushed to Ese’s room, she was sitting on the bed making Tamuno’s hair, when I entered Ese screamed “Iye mee!, Osanobua ooo!” She carried all the hair equipments and ran outside.

Tamuno looked at me and said gently
“Lanre, I know you you are not a murderer”

“What! They think I killed Natasha? Weren’t you there when the door was opened? I-iiiii-iiii… ” Tamuno stopped me from stressing myself.

” Prof. Fajuyi is dead” she dropped the sentence like a time bomb and left the room before it could explode.

My head was reeling, I sank to the ground and wished it would open and end all this miseries, I was gasping as I picked my phone and Googled his name. The results came up.

“Shot in the head in front of his house”
“Unidentified people wearing hoods”
“Final year microbiology student suspected”

I opened the third result and read,
” Prof. Raymond Subomi Fajuyi was shot at gunpoint in front of his house in the early hours of today. He was said to be returning from a vigil with his wife when unidentified people stopped them and ordered them out of the car.
A 400 level microbiology student whom everyone knows as Prof.Fajuyi’s new found sugar girl is suspected to be responsible, sources in microbiology department said the student whose name is Lanre Coker-Badmus had boasted and swore to see the end of Prof. Fajuyi, the sources further said the Professor was in the habit of failing the said girl repeatedly.
“it is revenge” a hundred level student says to our correspondent.
The said student is said to be a major suspect in the murder of Natasha Olisakwe, a final year student of Biochemistry and the kidnap of Farida Balarabe, the daughter of Alhaji Balarabe Hassan who owns Balarabe and sons construction company.
Professor Raymond Subomi Fajuyi. JP is survived by his wife and four children. His remains have been deposited at the mortuary.

I died and resurrected, I couldn’t feel my hands, I was still sitting and wondering what to do when the Porter who never liked me and Ese entered the room with two policemen.

“There she is, she is the one that is killing everybody” the Porter said pointing at me.

” If you will stand up please… “I didn’t wait for him to finish before I stretched forth my hands, everyone was shouting excitedly as I entered the police van, the click click click of pictures being taken and poooin poooin of videos getting recorded haunted me till I was nudged into my cell.

Hope has died, the light at the end of the tunnel has gone out everything is as dark as the cell.
visit http://kanzahsays.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 03, 2016
Biko more updates
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by sosa993: 2:55am On Dec 03, 2016
Gbese!!!

Abeg someone fit mention me when a new update pops?
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by holuwakore(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2016
sosa993:
Gbese!!!
Abeg someone fit mention me when a new update pops?
how much u go pay
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
lol.....are you guys still visiting my blog
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
ahmstrng:
lol.....are you guys still visiting my blog

Biko update undecided
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2016
EPISODE 28!!!!!
“Those fools will pay” the person in hood swore and washed the stained knife. Smiling at the smooth killing of the two idiots who helped in killing Prof. Fajuyi, the person in hood used a towel to mop away the water gathering at the edge of the sink. The kitchen houses the best killing equipment the person in hood thought as an apple was dug into with strong white teeth.

It doesn’t matter the number of people that goes down, what has to be done must be done. Smiling wistfully, the person in hood remembered how 10 year old Sammy had begged and cried for his mummy before getting pushed off the balcony, the remains of the poor boy was discovered by a woman hawking bread and Akara. There was uproar and people blamed the mechanic next door who had grudges with Sammy’s father. Sammy’s mother had pulled close the little one who was Sammy’s playmate as if another Sammy would be created from the hug.
” You would really miss Sammy won’t you? ” everybody asked. If only they knew Sammy was pushed off the balcony for refusing to surrender his toy car that has remote.

Parents have a funny way of discovering things late, and when they realized their child has a psychotic disorder they decided to take laws into their own hands, they went about things in secret and bought drugs a Doctor had prescribed for them. The shame was too much, how can they tell the world their only child has a mental illness? How can they tell the world about the girl who lost her memory and broke her spinal cord in an accident in school? How can they tell the world it was their child that saw to the girl’s misfortune? All that was covered up, and with time and drugs and money. They thought their child was normal now.

Tantrums and withdrawals were not noticed, and when their child passed WASSCE and JAMB, they had no problem letting their child go to school, drug stashes were thrown into the bin, they made up for all that with huge sums of money in form of allowance, the father was super elated, the mother showed off her offspring to everyone who cared or doesn’t. Her only child, her pride has gained admission into the most prestigious University in the country. They choose not to let their child leave the country so that they can be “monitoring” the child. Even though they barely see their child till the end of every semester, and even at that, they have meetings that takes them away for the better part of most days.

Taking a deep breath, the person in hood cross checked the plans and everything mapped out in a journal, the next target would not be easy to take out like Natasha and Fajuyi, there is too much attention now.

Remembering the compliments from everybody when the Hood jacket was first draped over the perfect body, another smile passed over the well carved face, how true the saying ” face of an angel, mind of the devil” but what has to be done must be done, nothing must stand between man and his goals. Whoever tries to compromise must be taken out, stupid blabbing fool Natasha who ought to have poisoned the betrayer Farida, but she wouldn’t, not even at threats of killing her. But Natasha owes a debt and she refused to pay.

Snorting the white substance loudly, the person in hood removed the trainers that is beginning to become uncomfortable and flopped on the huge sofa that looks so inviting in the huge living room.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 10:37am On Dec 04, 2016
The sofa swallows everything the person in hood smiled as the sofa became a cocoon, it is annoying being at home but there was no choice, the parents were worried about the killings, parents can be dramatic at times but not being around school makes it easier to track the targets without nosy people asking unnecessary questions.

He still hasn’t called yet, could it be because of that bitch or Farida? That bumbling idiot, he should be killed too if not, if not…

“Arrgh”the person in hood became furious and threw the flower vase against the wall, the artworks in the living room were not spared. Ceramics and porcelain were turned into rubbles. The curtains refused to give in to the pulling and tugging, seriously feeling the urge to mete out rage on someone, the person in hood ran to the big apartment at the back of the house. It was a gift for having a GP of 4:80 in year 2 at school.
“Your own home “the parents had said

It was 10:00pm on a Saturday night and everywhere was quiet, the parents were out for a dinner hosted by a friend. The maids were asleep.

It was hard putting key into the lock in rage, taking calming breath the key entered this time. Patience is annoying. The lights were off but the all paths of the apartment the person in hood knows so well.

Carefully opening the bathroom with another key, the person in hood turned on the light. The idiot was dozing already. Would a slap do or would a bottle of water serve the need? Grinning maliciously, the person in hood returned with a bottle of cold water, without making a sound, the bottle was emptied on the body of the hapless one sitting on the cold floor in a pool of water. Bumps and cuts decorate the face of the one who has resigned her self to doom.

The coldness was a shock, the one tied down jolts up and starts shivering, the person in hood kicks and rains blows on the one tied up. Satisfied, the person in hood removes the tape on the mouth of the one tied up
“How do you feel, would you like some water?” a slap followed this question as the one tied up nods in the positive, the tape was firmly sealed upon the mouth of the one tied up.

The person in hood stands and leaves the bathroom not forgetting to lock the door.

Farida rests her head against the wall as hot tears stream down her face. visit...http://kanzahsays.com for more interesting articles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by adeodunsimilolu(f): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
This is getting more serious and twisted. Me likey.
OP, you really need to keep the updates up. I'll suggest two updates daily: morning n night.
it's a thrilling story. well done
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by waluga(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
this one na action oooo!!!!!ghen ghen ghen ghen ghen ehnehenehenehenehenehennnnnnnneehnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Olabantu(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
i saw the twist coming and it came...now where are we headed.....
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Specyano(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Update o dnt like suspense
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Dear Diary,
My bail was refused and I spent two days in the dingy cell. They said I am a suspect of a capital crime. My mother broke down in tears when she saw me, it was like a movie. The officer shouts “time is up” and pushes me roughly into the cell. That hellhole.

Strong urine smell hit my nose as I crawled to my side of the cell. Three of the girls in the same cell with me were fast asleep. They were oblivious to the “buuuzz buzz” of the gigantic mosquitoes in the cell, even the strong urine smell doesn’t get to them. They are used to the place already. I wasn’t.
Only one girl was awake, she was the nice one and she refused to partake in “my induction”. She only watched as they beat and made me a human horse, the Madam of the cell made sure I carried her around the dirty nooks and crannies of the small filthy cell. One of the girls said she wanted my trouser to the amusement of the Madam.
” wetin brin you con here” the madam asked, she is huge and has muscles like a guy, the girl that asked for my top was caressing her neck.
I don’t feel like talking but I have no choice, I told them what happened and they began to cackle.
“shuooo, butty fit kpain people?” they cackled louder, they had their go at me until they fell asleep.
I waged unseen wars with mosquitoes that night till the next morning while trying to effortlessly cover my nose with one hand.
The girl that refused to partake in my induction moved close and spoke in a small voice
” I was arrested for wandering ” she looked like she was about to cry ” my friends and I went out to go have fun with some guys from our department, when we left the party around 3:00am,the guys said they would not drop us at our lodge as they had earlier promised that they are going to their house instead. I refused to follow them because I do not trust them, I got down from the car but my friends won’t follow me, I decided to trek since our lodge is not too far, it was when I was trekking that the police arrested me. I thought they’d drop me at home after explaining what happened but they called me a wandering prostitute and brought me here instead” she began to sob, I was bemused, one of her friends might come to bail her or she get released eventually. None of their offenses is as grievous as mine, the other girls were arrested for fighting. At least none of them is a murder suspect.

The girl asked if what I told the other girls is true, I only sighed deeply and began swatting mosquitoes. She moved close to me and I wrapped one mosquito bitten arm around her, she is small, age wise and stature. A 15 years old girl in the Uni. In this tough world. She fell asleep, I couldn’t. The urine smell is now normal, it doesn’t repulse me anymore.

I thought of school, will I get expelled? Will I go to jail? I thought of Natasha, Farida and Fajuyi. Did I kill them all when I was hallucinating? Was I unconscious when I was doing it? Perhaps I killed them without knowing. But I don’t have friends, did I go with the Amazons to Fajuyi’s house? Maybe I did but I have forgotten. Maybe I am the murderer.

There was argument the next morning but we couldn’t hear the exchange of words from where we sat. The cell I was in was opened and I was asked to come out, I stood up and swayed before following the policeman that came, the little girl clung to me as I stepped out but the other girls inside the cell pulled her back and descended on “smallie” that was the nick they gave her.

The female detective was furious, the policewoman behind the counter only shrugged to all she was saying saying from time to time that she knows nothing about it. The female detective looked me up and down when she saw me and asked them to return my belongings to me. They only gave me my phone which is dead already, they denied collecting my wristwatch and wallet, even I believed that, I can’t remember things.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
I told the female detective about the girl in the cell with us and she went back, few minutes later she came out with “smallie” who was too excited for words.

The female detective dropped off “smallie” at her Lodge, “smallie” collected my number and hugged me before going into the house.

The detective began to fill me in into some events that had happened since I was arrested, saying she learnt of my arrest from my mother who had been inconsolable. She said she had been busy trying to find out who might have stolen Natasha’s body from the mortuary.

I screamed, she was expecting me to because she went on and said Natasha’s family said they are no longer interested in investigations, that they have left everything to God. The female detective said she won’t back off even though her partner has.

I was surprised, she drove me to her house where my mother is, my mother has been crying since she returned from the police station and she told the detective she won’t leave her side until she sees her daughter, she had no choice but to take my mum home besides “she might not be safe” she added, “whoever is doing this would get to you soon, maybe not directly but soon enough” she said.

My mum jumped on my neck when she saw me, she burst into fresh tears when she saw my skin. I had my bath and for the first time in three days, I slept in a warm room without mosquitoes.

We left the next morning, the female detective promised to call me when anything pops up, I wanted to remind her of the cultists hide out, but I decided against it she is the detective maybe she doesn’t need to go there anymore. My mum wanted us to travel back home but I refused, exams start the following week, I have to prepare for exams and there is no way I would miss it.

She tried talking me into following her but I was adamant, I asked if my dad knows and she replied in the negative. We chartered a taxi and I dropped in front of my hostel, the Porter looked away when she saw me. My mum asked if she was the one that called the police and I said “no”. I don’t want another shouting match after all I went through today.

She prayed for me and reluctantly entered the taxi. I went straight to my room. I cleaned and put things in order, I would sleep in my room alone whatever that is coming should come. I did no one wrong.

I woke up around 5:17pm, cleaning the dusty room was exhausting. I decided to go to the Suya spot in school, and if the mallam refuses to sell his meat, I would offer to buy the whole tray. I called my mum and she told me she had gotten home, my brothers were eager to speak to me, they do not know what is going on but they heard from my mum I was in trouble. Kids.

The mallam sold Suya to me but he wouldn’t look at me, he was extra polite and smiled as he cut the cabbage and onion. Other people that wanted to buy Suya left when they saw me. Good, my new celebrity status means I get attended to on time.

I was on my way to the hostel when a black Venza pulled up beside me, an angel was behind the wheel, flawless skin that looked like chocolate sprinkled with milk. Her locs plaited into four long ropes were shinning. She removed her shades and I gasped, it was Farhan’s girlfriend or ex-girlfriend Amina she looks prettier than she did the last time I saw her. She smiled at me and asked me to hop in.

She was playing a soothing Indian song, dressed in a white tee and black Jeans, she looked like she was about to contest for Miss World. I have never been this close to her before, I was awed. Natasha was right when she said Farida was no match for Amina. She could pass for Aishwarya Rai if she was fair.

Remembering Natasha made me sober and I looked away.

” How are you Lanre dear” she asked even her voice sounded like it was dipped in honey. I stammered a reply

” I am really sorry about what happened to your friends ” I nodded and looked at my fingers, the skin around my nails was peeling. I concentrate on the peeling skin. I can’t cry in her presence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
” Why not let go out to a cool place? You need to let things off your chest” she looked really concerned and I raised up the black nylon on my laps
” I bought suya”

She scoffed and squared her shoulders,
“let’s go to Funbar, I will bring you back to school, after all you were Farida’s friend” she smiled

I nodded and began to cry while she cooed gently as she drive,
” Tell me, when was the last time you heard from Farhan?” she asked as she maneuvered through cars and motorcycles.

” few days ago, he called to tell me about Farida” I mumbled.
” he didn’t call me” she said “he hasn’t been calling me” she added
I kept quiet.

” men are so unpredictable, to think we have our wedding slated for November” she continued.
I swallowed, so Farhan was getting married.

” He doesn’t like the idea but who gets engaged for more than a year nowadays? People would start calling me Lord of the Rings”she laughed at her own joke.

” So Lanre, did you crush on Farhan at a point” we were stuck in traffic so she was able to look at me.
“maybe, then I knew he was with someone and that was it” I said.

” wow, you mean you stopped crushing on him and you guys don’t see eye to eye again?” she prodded
The cars were moving now.

” yeah, kinda”

” why are you lying” she said without looking at me ” why?”
” What do you mean” the conversation is getting to me, I feel like wolfing down my Suya before another person is reported dead.

” Exactly what I mean slut” she gripped the steering tightly and continued ” You still ran after him when you knew he had me” she shook her head

” can you drop me here please” I wasn’t having any of this, she can’t just insult me just because I am in her car I have enough troubles and Farhan is the least of them all.
The look she gave me showed she won’t, and I can’t jump out, that’d be too dramatic.

” I wonder if you have been told, though I doubt it. I don’t share, nobody competes with me and nobody cross my path!” she banged her hand on the steering and the car horn blared

I was lost and I stared at her for few minutes before finding my voice
“look, I have no business with whatever you and Farhan have going on and I wish you a happy married life in advance but really girl this is no big deal, guys should not be a cause of fight between us girls, they don’t fight their pals over us. Farhan is just a guy…” I didn’t know how she managed to but she punched me right in the nose, I was bleeding.
” He is not just a guy!”
” What the heck, now you have to drop me or I will open the door and try to jump out!” I said.

” Bitch open the door if you can, it will make your death quicker!” she screamed and laughed loudly, she applied more force on the accelerator and the car speed increased.

“you stupid fucking slut” she hit me in the neck again before I could recover from the punch on the nose. I was weak from my ordeal at the station, I could not fight back. I screamed but she laughed louder
” We are on an highway cunt! No soul can hear you, tada!”

I was still holding my neck and nose when she pulled over suddenly and banged my head against the glove compartment multiple times. I heard her swearing to see the end of me before I lost my consciousness.
remember to visit http://kanzahsays.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Posh3(f): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2016
Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghost Of The Past / 'Why You Act The Way You Do' By Tim Lahaye (Temperaments) / Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photo Of 1973 Before He Grew White Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.