Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series (44488 Views)

Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2016
‘ Hi’ I swallowed, this is embarrassing, I was feeling warm inside, my throat felt like I stuffed bread in it, my hands were cold all of a sudden, I could feel myself twitching my toes.
‘ I used to ask of you from Reedah, hope you are good?’ he brought out his phone quickly and typed furiously on it, then he put it back into his pocket, he has nice legs, and he was wearing shorts under the voluminous Jalabia, and his legs reminds me of Calvin Klein male models. Lanre stop it!
‘ yeah, she… She uhm well she you know isekafunjikololo’
‘ pardon’ he said in his chocolate and vanilla ice cream voice
I don’t even know what I said, wait, what did I say? ‘ Yeah, Farida delivers your messages, I wonder why you ask of me, we are not even friends? When did the fondness start? I mean you are the Adonis of your faculty, everybody is your friend, you have lots of friends’ I prattled on, my arms were akimbo already and the sassy alter ego is back.
He laughed gently, then he started laughing seriously, he bent over and laughed harder, I was getting annoyed already, he thinks am a joke? He thinks am a joke!
He stopped laughing but he was still smiling, he moved towards me and I took a step back, he seemed to ask why with his eyes and I answered ‘common sense’ .
‘You knew what I was thinking’ he moved closer, and held my hands, then he looked down into my eyes, I used to think I was tall, he is taller than I am.
‘ I don’t understand you at times Lanre, why do you blow hot this minute and you are cold the next? Why are you playing the ice queen when you really have a warm heart’ I was staring at his lips as he spoke.
‘ I don’t have a warm heart, wait why do you think you know me?’ I forced my voice to sound steady.
‘ I do not think, I know you. I can read you, your eyes are telling me something right now, I don’t know about your heart though’ he dropped my left hand and touched my chest, I shuddered, I thought he wanted to touch my boobs. Jeez
‘ See, your heart is warm, stop forcing it, let the warmth spread out, stop frowning, it gives you wrinkles’ he chided.
Wait, I was frowning? I touched my head with my free hand and smoothen the imaginary wrinkles, he laughed while I was doing this, I don’t know what was funny but I laughed too, then we started laughing seriously, and we laughed and laughed and laughed.
Diary, his lips was on mine the next minute, and magic started happening, my head was reeling, Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!. I was getting weak my legs was giving way to my emotions, I was off the ground, he carried me, how it happened I can’t remember but he straddled me to him and deepened the kiss.
And my troubles drifted away with every kiss.
visit http://kanzahsays.com

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Rhayne(f): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lol...this Lanre character is one hell of a cray chiq! She's making out in public after complainin a few minutes ago about it. Smh!

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by petrelli07: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
Best story I've read in a while... Thumbs up!

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by holuwakore(m): 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
Rhayne:
Lol...this Lanre character is one hell of a cray chiq! She's making out in public after complainin a few minutes ago about it. Smh!
I tire o
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Joemee: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2016
Nice story...no kill d fun abeg...as eee dey hot...
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by CivilzedTyger(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Where this op na
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
am here o
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by holuwakore(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
ahmstrng:
am here o
please next episode o,am enjoying it
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2016
ahmstrng:
am here o
guy come update na
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
you guys should stay tuned the new episode is loading........mean while what are your views and twist in the story?

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
ahmstrng:
you guys should stay tuned the new episode is loading........mean while what are your views and twist in the story?

Why the suspense undecided

The story is interesting smiley
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by adeodunsimilolu(f): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
ahmstrng:

y u writers dey always do like once ur story hits fp?
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by sosa993: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
ahmstrng:
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
adeodunsimilolu:

y u writers dey always do like once ur story hits fp?
Its not at all like that....am a bit occupied with school but i will drop the next episode soon

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
EPISODE 23!!!!!!!!

Dear Diary,
I made out with Farhan, that is a cruel thing to do when I know his Gf, okay I actually don’t know about her but it felt good too. Hmmm thinking about the kiss gives me goosebumps, he walked me to the hostel after and it wasn’t awkward at all. He wants us to meet at Coigne the next day, he didn’t even want me to go hmmmm, I acted coy and turned him down, yes! I am so not going to make it easy for him this time around, the kiss though… God.

I got to my carryover class the next day with a huge fat stupid grin on my face, I even sat right next to the ass licking miss fresher who looks for every opportunity to exchange words with me.

Prof. Fajuyi took all the time in the world arranging his papers and stealing furtive glances at me as he does so, thank God he is not my project supervisor, talking about project I still haven’t found sampling sites yet.
Prof. Fajuyi rambled on and on about what was it? I wasn’t listening at all.

He summoned me to his office after the class and asked if I really want to graduate in the next few months, I played dumb and told him I don’t understand what he is talking about, I made gestures with my hands and asked him to expatiate, surprisingly he was not annoyed and he took his time to carefully explain what I stand to gain if I give him a chance

“Chance for what sir?” I asked innocently
“Come on don’t be silly my friend, me and you becoming 5&6, we would be like virus and a living cell, I can’t survive without you dearie ” he rubbed his nonexistent belly as he said this, I wonder where all the food he had been eating goes to, he is too bony for a man that downloads mountains of pounded yam every afternoon, the gist has been whispered from one microbiology student to the other, Fajuyi loves poundo so much that he said he marks better when he is soaking the white soft morsel inside a green expanse of juicy ‘efo riro’, no wonder students that calls for their exam scripts to be remarked see oil stains on their papers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
I looked at him and shook my head in pity, here he is making a complete fool out of himself saying things that doesn’t make sense, sweating in the air conditioned office, fidgeting as he rocks from side to side, he was pleading with his eyes, if he was a student like me maybe I would have thought he was really into me, but nah Prof. Fajuyi just wants to eat the “onions” like Farida said.

“Okay sir” I smiled sweetly as I said this and his hard face dissolved into a toothy smile

” Hei! Lanre, I always knew you were a good girl, see ehn” he smacked his lips and took a seat on the table in front of me, he had been standing ” I will spoil you, with cash, influence, life everything, no lecturer would give you a tough time again, in fact ehn your project? Stop working on it, you are fully covered just like Glo” he smiled widely as he said this and winked

“So when is our date? I prefer really private places you know” his phone rang and he went to switch it off

“But sir, your phone” I protested
“Forget it my dear, you are more important than a phone, so I was talking about privacy eh abi what do you think?” He looked at me the way a priest looks at the image of his god, really?

“hmmmmm, well I don’t really mind you seem to have taste, so anywhere you think that is cool and privaaaate” I laughed and flipped my weave as I said this, jeez I was flirting with Prof. Fajuyi the demon of microbiology? Rock of ages? F for Fajuyi? Me?

“Washere omo alalubarika, ma toju e se ehehehehehhe” he flashed his teeth again, he checked his schedule for the rest of the day and was about to start preparing to leave the office when a loud knock stopped him

“Come in!” he said with annoyance “yes” he asked harshly as the shivering lad stammered and didn’t know what to say, “what is it!” he bellowed as the confused student desperately looks for words to explain himself

“I think it’s time for their lecture sir” I said for the boy, he threw me a look that seems to say “you are a life saver”

” Is that why you are shaking like a leaf? Ehn? Do you have ecoli lodged in your brain? Get out of my office! I have a very important meeting to attend and I would see you people next Monday by 8am!” Prof. Fajuyi was furious

“B-bbut sir, M-mmmisiter Chinedu takes 342 at that period, W-w-wwwwe can’t Ch-aaaaa…” Prof. Fajuyi cut off the boy mid sentence by shouting at him to get out of his office. The boy was so confused that he hit his head against Prof. Fajuyi’s shelf.

“Idiot, imagine a misiter an ordinary Masters student, what guts does he have when I Fajuyi stands? I taught the stupid Chinedu he is talking about! Yes, in this very school idiots! Stuttering bamboza!”

“Take it easy sir” I said softly
“Oshe my dear, so shall we? I have a beautiful place to take you too and I hope you’d love it”

“I would totally love it sir” I threw him another sweet smile before I left his office, he asked me to go out before him and wait at the parking lot to reduce suspicions, I sent a text to Farida at the parking lot that I am leaving school with Prof. Fajuyi, she didn’t reply till he got out.
Farida sent a reply when we were at the school gate

“Don’t fall hand, don’t open legs, don’t drink to stupor, remember you are an Amazon now, we would talk better when you get back, don’t forget to spend his money o”
I smiled as I read it, Prof. Fajuyi asked what was up when he saw me smiling

“Nothing sir, everything is just fine” I rubbed his beard and he roared and beg me not to let him “jam another motor”.
This feels good.....
try to visit http://kanzahsays.com and comment

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by BlissfulJeff(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2016
nice one.kip it flowing

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Posh3(f): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ride on dear
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by holuwakore(m): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
what now happened o?
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by olatex25(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
When u play with fire
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Twizzy30(m): 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
” I rubbed his beard
and he roared and beg me not to let him “jam another
motor”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 3:51am On Nov 12, 2016
Next episode is coming up soon

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by mayree2t9(f): 6:11am On Nov 15, 2016
;DCome nd continue oo...ure doing a nice job armstrng

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by wizhack(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
when are you dropping your next episode....... please................. can't wait any longer

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by bummybummy(f): 5:56am On Nov 16, 2016
what happennnnn, no update since 3days ago
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
EPISODE 24!!!!

Dearest Diary ooo!
Men are indeed under the snares of women, Samson’s secret was revealed to the Philistines by his beloved Delilah.

Prof. Fajuyi has been spoiling me rotten and it is scary, just three days and he is already talking about making me second wife, I laughed heartily when he said it, he must be dreaming!

I am practicing the mermaid style even if Farida and her crew say I shouldn’t I would never give in to Fajuyi’s sexual demands, I had to tell him I am a born again Christian the day he asked me to kiss him but he pretended he wasn’t listening and I pretended like I didn’t hear too, I wriggle out of meeting him at an hotel every time by lying on headache or my period.

Farida said I should wait for an order from the high priestess before I make any move so I am still waiting.

Farhan won’t stop calling and I eventually agreed to see him when he told me he just wants to talk.
I refused to meet him at Coigne and we decided to meet at the park instead, the atmosphere is more convenient and relaxing unlike the fake airs surrounding Coigne besides it would remind me of the last time I was there.

Farhan was wearing a sky blue Kaftan and was looking every inch like an Hausa man, my thoughts strayed to the boko haram bombings and attacks on innocent people, not all northerners are wicked neither are Muslims terrorists. I can’t imagine someone like Farhan burning churches and shooting at defenseless people in the name of religion.

” How have you been Lanre?” He brought me out of my thoughts with his question and stared deep into my eyes
” Fine, I guess” I sighed and I caught him scrutinizing me ” What is it?”

“Nothing, I find it hard to believe I have only seen you once in the day” he still wouldn’t look away and my eyes are hurting from staring too hard already, two can play this game and this is not the time to relax my stare.

” Lady of the night, everything about you is so dark…” “Thank you “I interrupted
” That wasn’t a compliment but this is, you have a comforting darkness the type that keeps you warm like a blanket on a cold harmattan morning, your eyes are brown and big they look like you are startled every time but you are actually prepared, getting to know you is easy but understanding you is like running through a maze blind folded, you have abrupt turns and hidden bends, you are… not a typical everyday sweet girl you are one hell of a psycho but… ” he rolled a wayward braid that has freed itself from the rough plait I gathered my hair into while rushing to meet up with him.

” But… I love it and I love you “I went into a fit of giggles and I couldn’t help attracting passersby,” sorry, sorry, sorry ” I managed to utter some apologies while I tried to stop myself from giggling, Farhan was staring at me with the same look in his eyes and he wasn’t shocked a bit, that stopped me, I was expecting him to be bewildered and even pissed.

” That wasn’t funny” his voice sounded more serious but the look on his face was still the same and he was still staring at me, I did not find it adorable at all, I concentrated fully on his face now and relaxed my stare, all I saw was pretty Adonis with the Devil’s horn, not today Satan, not today.

” I am sincerely sorry about Amina, that stuff was really messed up and I had to deal…” “what is all this about again? “I cut him off and brought out my phone, I put on my bored look and started surfing the net.

” well… I uhm wanted to talk and you know… ”
” Yeah, but you have been telling me stories for the past how many minutes now? I have a lot to do ” I dialed my friend’s number in his presence and excused myself, Femi is the type to crack you up with jokes and imaginary tales about his numerous girlfriends, I couldn’t help laughing and the call went on for more than 10mins against the 5mins I planned

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Farhan was still staring at me, he looked like he was about to cry, he sighed when he saw me replying Whatsapp chats and asked if I really need to go, “Yes” , I replied and smiled at him sweetly. He was about to rise from the bench we were sitting on when I pulled him back
“OMG, you have to see this, it says the SU president was caught cheating during a test! Woah” he looked uninterested as I showed him the disgraced SU president,

” What will happen to him now?” I asked, ” I don’t know” he mumbled.
I zipped up my hoodie and stood up from the bench ” I would see you later, bye” I waved and made to leave, he stood up to see me off. I could swear I heard a sniff.

He turned back in front of my hostel without a word and I went straight to my room to find Farida sitting on my bed with Natasha, she gave me a dirty look as I said hello and hissed loudly when I went into the bathroom.
Farida was still looking at me like I was a vermin that just crawled out of the slums
“What now?” I asked.
” You bitch! You disgusting filthy bitch! What the Bleep do you want with my brother! What the Bleep do you want again! What is it!” She came to stand in front of me and sized me up then she hissed loudly again.

Natasha watched calmly expecting me to react, I just stood and sized Farida up too, it wouldn’t take me more than two minutes to knock her out despite her being a bit fleshy than me.
I continued staring back at her and she got tired and pushed me off with her shoulders and banged the door as she left the room.

” I guess you don’t have a brother, I wonder why you are still here are you not supposed to follow her” I asked Natasha
” No” she said weakly.
“Suit yourself then” I went into the kitchen to prepare noodles, Farida can go and die, she definitely needs her head checked if she wants to marry her brother she can go ahead. I heard the door close gently as I placed the pot on the Cooker, Farida’s dog has decided to follow her. Good.
I went back into the room to wait for the water to boil and I saw a note on my bed. It was from Natasha.
try and visit http://kanzahsays.com

5 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by mayree2t9(f): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ure starving som1 here...
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by ahmstrng(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
It's coming,you guys should comment and interact more about the series.
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Cool story, rough update, nice one bro, but it is time to Panda MO
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by Bartwale(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Me they love this Piece o buh please come and continue...
I haven't really gotten grisp of what the story will become with this 3 pages of updates...NEED FOR MORE!
and well done.
Re: Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series by OkunrinNa: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
@Op pls did you die?...since all these days no update,not even an excuse ,nothing at all...even on your blog sef ...
get well soon sha or Rip to this diary ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghost Of The Past / 'Why You Act The Way You Do' By Tim Lahaye (Temperaments) / Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photo Of 1973 Before He Grew White Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.