Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Did An Abortion , Please Help - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Did An Abortion , Please Help (45167 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by biggz82: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2016
kill urself n kill her. idiot wen una dey nack e dey sweet una, una no tell us so we no won knwnow
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2016
yekparikpa:
Don't you have friends that you can actually discuss with privately instead of bringing this to a public forum. My advice is you go see a doctor!
I still know why people post such private issues online.
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by domopps(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2016
Please take her to the nearest hospital.......b4 U and your quack doctor lands where you really belong!

Kiss condom is N100 Gold cycle is N50 yet you couldn't afford any!

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by lovinam: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2016
I don't know why people refuse to use condoms. I've seen a young lady go through severe pains cos of abortion. The sperm donor was nowhere to console her. If you think you are old enough to start having sex please use a condom for crying out loud. Do you know the risks you put yourself through each time you do in unprotected. Its rather unfortunate tha the ladies suffer most

Op I hope you will marry her when the ttime comes. Pls don't give us d sad story she caused it. You should have worn your rain boot!! Simple!!

May God help our children!

4 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by jackie3B(f): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2016
in d baby's voice*I ain't leaving dis place until nine months*

6 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Emeonyerichard(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2016
Op come again.. U mean u wan comot pikin.. And d pikin turn yellow.. Aii... Let me no wen dis is over..
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by KINGwax007(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2016
Let me guess..

Abortion. ... 15,000 naira
Condom.... 100 naira
Burial...
Jail time... 15yrs tops..

We will miss u on nairakand bro

12 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Emeonyerichard(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2016
Op come again.. U mean u wan comot pikin.. And d pikin turn yellow.. Aii... Let me no wen dis is over.. Fr dis recession u gt mind dy do skin to skin...

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Tobium1(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2016
Gold circle still sells as cheap as N50, postinor2 is N250

6 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Darlingmua(f): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2016
HateU2:
you Sabi fccck and impregnate a girl but u can't construct a simple sentence undecided undecided. Smh!

Lol... Dem day teach person to Bleep? grin

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by ibietela2(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2016
[s]
Sgttanner:
( notice:pls don't mind my grammar )Hello doctors in the house .. It happened that I imprenated my girlfriend and we aborted it (she brought the whole abortion thing up herself ooo even though I was thinking about it but didn't know how to tell her , the pregnancy is like a month sha )The abortion was done lat week Monday surgically I guess ..after that , she was given ciprotab, and one orange pill like this ( I don't know the name ) to be used morning and night . But she has just been noticing some changes in her body such as high temperature , not feeling too good in her body , sleepy , tired , yellow urine, fever ..another thing is she stopped seeing blood the second day, she saw a brown discharge the third day and the fifth day But I just get scared anytime she calls to tell me all these.The latest development is she was told to receive anti malaria injection cos of the yellow urine and I just hope this won't complicate the matter , though she took the injection already . I am 24 and she's 23..I had to create another profile .. Please I need to know what she can do and your advice pls .. God should forgive me
[/s]

450 durex or rough rider would have prevented this.

You should have released on her body (good for the skin) instead of inside her body.

Good luck

4 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by klbakare(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2016
Sgttanner:
( notice:pls don't mind my grammar )Hello doctors in the house .. It happened that I imprenated my girlfriend and we aborted it (she brought the whole abortion thing up herself ooo even though I was thinking about it but didn't know how to tell her , the pregnancy is like a month sha )The abortion was done lat week Monday surgically I guess ..after that , she was given ciprotab, and one orange pill like this ( I don't know the name ) to be used morning and night . But she has just been noticing some changes in her body such as high temperature , not feeling too good in her body , sleepy , tired , yellow urine, fever ..another thing is she stopped seeing blood the second day, she saw a brown discharge the third day and the fifth day But I just get scared anytime she calls to tell me all these.The latest development is she was told to receive anti malaria injection cos of the yellow urine and I just hope this won't complicate the matter , though she took the injection already . I am 24 and she's 23..I had to create another profile .. Please I need to know what she can do and your advice pls .. God should forgive me
U could have just done a medical abortion with misoprostol since its jes a month old. Now that you are into shit. Be ready to spend more money. Cos u have to confide in a doc. Don't be shy or afraid, they have seeing lots of such cases. They are the one who can bail u out now. Be truthful with the doc. And show him all d previous drugs taken. Nigerians should stop hypocrisy. If u are not legalizing abortion, subsidise contraceptives cos people are dying daily from improperly executed abortions. PEACE!!!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by veacea: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2016
Let her do a scan and see if there is anything left in her stomach. Additionally her blood sample should be investigated for any infection. If all these come out negative, she should continue with the antibiotics given to her.

Cheers
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Junki04(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2016
see them all, bloody hypocrites, Nigerian mentality.. Bro, what has happened has happened, get her to the nearest hospital and take care of her, i pray nothing bad happens to her, next time, use a CD, have a nice Sunday

13 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by wrongnumber: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2016
Sgttanner:

Abortion is bad...what if you are destined to have just a child in your life time..na im be sey you Don kill am be Dat.

3 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by veacea: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2016
KINGwax007:
Let me guess..

Abortion. ... 15,000 naira
Condom.... 100 naira
Burial...
Jail time... 15yrs tops..

We will miss u on nairakand bro
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Junki04(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2016
klbakare:

U could have just done a medical abortion with misoprostol since its jes a month old. Now that you are into shit. Be ready to spend more money. Cos u have to confide in a doc. Don't be shy or afraid, they have seeing lots of such cases. They are the one who can bail u out now. Be truthful with the doc. And show him all d previous drugs taken. Nigerians should stop hypocrisy. If u are not legalizing abortion, subsidise contraceptives cos people are dying daily from improperly executed abortions. PEACE!!!!!

Thank you better person, its not possible to stop premarital sex, the government should do something about contraceptives
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by faaz24: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2016
Don't have sex when u are not ready

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by muller101(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2016
Sgttanner:
put am belle again.
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Homguy(m): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2016
Sgttanner:
i suspect incomplete abortion. Go for a scan to be sure.

2 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Lilyomi2: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2016
with the fever and fatigue, I'm suspecting sepsis and probably anaemia due to the blood loss. Do not joke with it; septic shock is a major cause of death, post abortion. I advice u go back to the hospital for a full blood count and probably an examination on the uterus and all if indeed it was a safe procedure. A lot has been said already. Abstinence is best and if u can't, use contraceptive. I will be glad if u go to a gynaecologist to do the post abortion examination and care. I'm sure this mistake will not repeat itself.

7 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Strahovski1(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2016
I did not bother to read the article.

You had an abortion.. two options

1. You are shameless

2. You are wicked

3 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by dasparrow: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2016
@Post

You better take that girl to the hospital before she dies. When they tell you people to practice abstinence till marriage, you will not listen. Do you need a soothsayer to tell you to take the lady in question to the hospital? I am sure a quack performed the abortion. What happened to condoms are why did you not use it? This is how many of you ruin your destinies. If Jehovah God decides that you are not getting any other baby in your life again, you people will begin to jump from church to church looking for the fruit of the womb forgetting that a fruit was once given to you which you discarded.

3 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by chamillitary64(m): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.
it has already been done. The way forward is what he is asking. wink
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Nikkybrainz(f): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2016
I had a similar experience. It is normal to have still have pregnancy-like symptoms after an abortion. Since it is not up to a week, a pregnancy test might not be the best option because she will likely still have the HCG hormone in her and might still show positive even though she's not pregnant. This should stop in about two weeks at most. It is normal for her to have stopped bleeding. That differs from woman to woman. So do not worry about that

Your best option is to tell her to have an ultrasound. That would give you a 100% guarantee that the abortionist got everything out and hence, zero chances of a septic infection. If the high temperature and other symptoms exceed two weeks, then I'd advise she see a doctor.

I am, however, quite sure everything is fine since it was only a month old and the bleeding has stopped.

Try to show her support for now at least. And please and careful next time. If you still love her, forget the past and forgive her. That she did that doesn't mean she's a bad person. Maybe she was scared and didn't want to disappoint family and friends.

Peace.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by ibietela2(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2016
Sorry bro shits happen...... Don't go get yourself hurt just chill take her to a doctor, if you are in a good relationship with an aunt just let her know

Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by canalily(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2016
Hey! Man! Get it clear! Just watch it! She is still pregnant with all these signs. If u willing, then inbox me lemme giv names of injections she wil take to wash self
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2016
Common gerawt from dis place, d money u used in buying d pills, why didn't you use it to buy N50 pack of condom then......your mama abort you?

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by DonCortino: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2016
Sgttanner:

My only advice to you is that make sure u marry her!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Koddedtinz: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2016
It will take a while for the symptoms to clear. She should be fine. If she has abdominal pain then you will have to go back and complain at the hospital.

Pls use protection hence forth and all this HBP and worry will not be necessary.
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by NyemzyHimself: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2016
Sgttanner:
if I am financially buoyant.. I won't allow it

So why did you have unprotected sex in the first place even when you know you ain't ready for a child.
As you've killed that child through abortion, you've automatically become a murderer.
Just pray that God will still give you children in the nearest future because most times some of the things we did decades ago will still be haunting us.
The only Solution is to seek a Bible believing church and get converted
By so doing, the curse of this abortion you guys did will not affect you.
Same applies to your girlfriend too.
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by horlumiday(m): 10:33am On Sep 18, 2016
Abstain from premarital sex but you wnt, you both just killed your first child tho..Ask God for forgiveness, u wnt die if you dnt av sex before marriage...... Take her to the hospital....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Kenyan Sisters Who Eat Soap (Photos) / 22 Signs To Watch Out For When Using A Gas Cylinder / Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.