Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

I Did An Abortion , Please Help - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Did An Abortion , Please Help (45162 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by bellassimo: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
She will not be arrested if she goes to the hospital to see a gynae and tell him her complaints.Alternatively she can go back to where the abortion was done.All the best
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Pidggin(f): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sgttanner:
( notice:pls don't mind my grammar )Hello doctors in the house .. It happened that I imprenated my girlfriend and we aborted it (she brought the whole abortion thing up herself ooo even though I was thinking about it but didn't know how to tell her , the pregnancy is like a month sha )The abortion was done lat week Monday surgically I guess ..after that , she was given ciprotab, and one orange pill like this ( I don't know the name ) to be used morning and night . But she has just been noticing some changes in her body such as high temperature , not feeling too good in her body , sleepy , tired , yellow urine, fever ..another thing is she stopped seeing blood the second day, she saw a brown discharge the third day and the fifth day But I just get scared anytime she calls to tell me all these.The latest development is she was told to receive anti malaria injection cos of the yellow urine and I just hope this won't complicate the matter , though she took the injection already . I am 24 and she's 23..I had to create another profile .. Please I need to know what she can do and your advice pls .. God should forgive me

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Rilwayne001: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin grin

I hope she gets better sha
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by snowblaq(f): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sgttanner:
( notice:pls don't mind my grammar )Hello doctors in the house .. It happened that I imprenated my girlfriend and we aborted it (she brought the whole abortion thing up herself ooo even though I was thinking about it but didn't know how to tell her , the pregnancy is like a month sha )The abortion was done lat week Monday surgically I guess ..after that , she was given ciprotab, and one orange pill like this ( I don't know the name ) to be used morning and night . But she has just been noticing some changes in her body such as high temperature , not feeling too good in her body , sleepy , tired , yellow urine, fever ..another thing is she stopped seeing blood the second day, she saw a brown discharge the third day and the fifth day But I just get scared anytime she calls to tell me all these.The latest development is she was told to receive anti malaria injection cos of the yellow urine and I just hope this won't complicate the matter , though she took the injection already . I am 24 and she's 23..I had to create another profile .. Please I need to know what she can do and your advice pls .. God should forgive me
Your gf is suffering from what is called Sepsis.....this is due to either an incomplete abortion or by infection introduced into her blood stream during the process of abortion......this is not something to take lightly 'cos its very dangerous.....its not just a malaria issue....take her to the hospital.
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by iykomo0(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
BumbleBee2ice:
Talking from experience, huh?
yrah... true ..
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by iykomo0(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
osita456:

Abeg Are you qualified to make such suggestion. Op am sure you have sense. Don't do what will add to an already complicated matter. Tell your parent and take her to an hospital before something worse happen.
see this one

u still de learn work

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
iykomo0:
yrah... true ..
I see...
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Junki04(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
Phoenix11:
so marry of those criticising have done it. Yet they come here to claim saints.

Exactly... most of them have done it at once point in time, its easy to criticize the guy that comes out for opinion, typical Nigerian way
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by drmuri(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
First of all she needs to do ultrasound ASAP. To see if there is retained product ( which is very likely especially if manual vacuum aspiration mva) was not initially done. Then take her to a qualified doctor to do proper evacuation and place her on appropriate antibiotics. One of the commonest cause of infertility and death is shodily done abortion
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by ameezy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Iceking1:
Mtchewwwwwwww, wey you go sitdown for bush.
When una dey fucck dey scream like small demons inside room, you tell us?
Mtchewwwwwww again... Next
grin grin grin grin grin
Haba mallam grin grin Hankali mana

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by drehdinho(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
otitokoroleti:
lmfao. instead of una to think of & works towards how to make it in life you are busy fuccking your girlfriend. You still have the gut to do it fleshtoflesh because its sweeter than using condom.
You better tell your girlfriend to go back to the hospital asap.g
Silly boy!

Guy, you are veeeeery funny . I can't stop reading your comment, it's very funny.

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by lexxi8: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
the fact is dat she has already developed post abortal sepsis which most likely followed an incomplete abortion.so she needs to be rescanned immediately to confirm if their is any retained product and then commenced on antibiotics.if not well treated complications can occur.she will benefit from immediate complete evacuation with a vacuum device not surgery
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Obynolee(f): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Davash222:
Oh Lawd! Where did we go wrong
So people no come get shame again to even boastfully say they commit abortion?
Guy, just pray for forgiveness.

This is one of the reasons why Nigeria is backward, he needs advice not condemnation Mr Holynweje

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by tottinova: 12:03am On Sep 19, 2016
eleojo23:
OP, what exactly do you want us to do for you now, huh?

he wants us to help him kill the baby if eventually
the first abortion wasn't properly conducted

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Zeze06(m): 12:18am On Sep 19, 2016
You really need to see a doctor ASAP, .....but one thing I know for sure is that you really love her , you fear she might get hurt, I've been there before, but be strong and be in charge. .
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Afritop(m): 6:18am On Sep 19, 2016
Sgttanner:
it wasn't all my fault but it's ok anyways .. I agree with you .. Thanks
SO IT IS THE DEVIL.
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by silvia211(f): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2016
Wait till she sees her next period becos any test conducted on her nw wil still show positive! Dnt do any tin 2 harm her, just take her 4 malaria treatment and make sure she drinks warm water 2 help flush d blood out! Thank me lara.
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by CircleOfWilis: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2016
silvia211:
Wait till she sees her next period becos any test conducted on her nw wil still show positive! Dnt do any tin 2 harm her, just take her 4 malaria treatment and make sure she drinks warm water 2 help flush d blood out! Thank me lara.
funny comment....miracle warm water grin
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Illiterate that only knows how to sleep with a woman. I pray that the innocent child should slap the both of you. Metcheew...
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by haywire07(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2016
aumeehn:

Mumu!! Rasta mangrin grin grin
Guess, who am i..!! I'm your e padi.

Identify yourself nigga cool cos ion know u
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by haywire07(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2016
donasere:

Are you hay.wire1?

I'm haywire07 cool

Others are counterfeits , my disciples and fans

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by aumeehn: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2016
haywire07:

Identify yourself nigga cool cos ion know u
Alright Guess cool
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by haywire07(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2016
aumeehn:

Alright Guess cool

Jst tell me...I can't guess
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by aumeehn: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2016
haywire07:

Jst tell me...I can't guess
Ask uche of Adroid palace who is Aumeeh.
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Mememan: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
HateU2:
you Sabi fccck and impregnate a girl but u can't construct a simple sentence undecided undecided. Smh!
keep quite jor
your papa, granpapa, greatgrand.... wey born u sabi english
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mememan:

keep quite jor
your papa, granpapa, greatgrand.... wey born u sabi english

2 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Suljosh: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
Abimbex007:

People like you honour God with your lips, but your heart is far away from Him.
no matter how i try to respond to people online politely, there's always that son of a Satan who will always anoid you. tell whomever that sent you, you didn't see me. #satanbegone
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Suljosh: 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

Since all we humans can do is condemn and judge who else do you want him to turn to for forgiveness?

You think God is judgmental like us? cheesy
you lacked understanding.
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by osita456(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
iykomo0:
see this one

u still de learn work

oh sorry. you are an expert in abortion. World best. SMH
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by jay7(m): 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please take her to the hospital for proper treatment.
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by TheActionase(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Seems the doctors on this page can help....they help me and my partner successfully. They don't judge or use sentiments..

https://freeonlinebiznezideas..com/2020/03/abortion-how-to-handle-unwanted_29.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story / Meet Kenyan Sisters Who Eat Soap (Photos) / 22 Signs To Watch Out For When Using A Gas Cylinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.