Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Did An Abortion , Please Help - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Did An Abortion , Please Help (45161 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by mekuxiani(m): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Just jeje carry the girl and go to the hospital no need to joke with life
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by kulexkuzy(m): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
smileyto fvck don taya u bah...now DAT money wey u say u no get .u go take .takia of d gal 4 hospital..u Neva get money u dey do skin to skin.oya c Toto fvck

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by donasere(m): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
haywire07:

This guy sabi me truly o !!

I dey here and everywhere na although the mods they always ban me .

How far, let me know you nau

Eh eh...You don forget as u n me n el.misti scattar that place shey?... with the silver back...
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by naijaboiy: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Kindly remove the dark shades you have on and point to where I condemned his actions?
I didn't comment on the topic or OP,I simply addressed the hypocrisy singing choristers.

please avoid my mentions if you can't assimilate my posts
Thank you

You're condemning the Op and that's what I can actually deduce from your post.

Why exactly are you after the hypocrisy singers if your intention is not to condemn the op.

Secondly who are you that I should refrain from quoting you? You have the option to ignore my mentions or reply to them the way you deem fit. You cannot order me to desisit from quoting you.

YOU'RE NOT GOD!

If you can quote people when you can't comprehend their posts then why shouldn't you be quoted?

Please spare me that bull crap.

4 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by spafu(m): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sgttanner:
if I am financially buoyant.. I won't allow it
If I catch you there. You were not financially buoyant but you were depositing your seed into her local government executive office. If you no fit buy condom, cellophane leather no dey for your side ?

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by mpu0001: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Any advice apart from hospital is dangerous. please go to hospital, you will be well treated because u have already done the abortion and complication is threatening her life, is no longer crime. am a Dr and cannot tell you what to do, because medicine is not practice over on nairaland. my advice visit a good hospital and receive adequate care.
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by naijaboiy: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
HateU2:
I will always ignore you because silence is a weapon for the fools.

Don't get across to me because I know it took you a lot of time to put up such write up and I will not want to call it rubbish but to bring more sanity to it but on the other way round, why will I disturb myself to bring sanity to someone like you because you are popular for your 'abusive personality'. I mean you even received an award for it.

I'm done with you
Whats this one even saying?

I received an award for most abusive personality? Lol...gringringrin

You're just going off point madam. My points were clear as crystals. It's either you profer a solution to the Op or you hold your peace. Don't come here forming holy and passing judgment when you're not better off.

Is it because nobody knows your story.

Secondly, if you really want to ignore then do it rightly. Responding to a post is sure as hell not a way to ignore someone.

You can't be done with me, you never even started. So please swerve!

2 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by naijaboiy: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Laveda:

No! gringringrin

You concur ba? cheesy them no dey try.
Lool...i don't concur at all.

But that's an argument for another day. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Berbierklaus(f): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

You're condemning the Op and that's what I can actually deduce from your post.

Why exactly are you after the hypocrisy singers if your intention is not to condemn the op.

Secondly who are you that I should refrain from quoting you? You have the option to ignore my mentions or reply to them the way you deem fit. You cannot order me to desisit from quoting you.

YOU'RE NOT GOD!

If you can quote people when you can't comprehend their posts then why shouldn't you be quoted?

Please spare me that bull crap.
You have been noticed,now swerve

3 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by akinyemi1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Let talk privately,call me on this line:
080 AYE MI TI BAJE O
Idiot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by eldoradoxx: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
spafu:

If I catch you there. You were not financially buoyant but you were depositing your seed into her local government executive office. If you no fit buy condom, cellophane leather no dey for your side ?

Hehehe. Why una dey too hit the guy this hard. Abi u no sabi say the temptation not to use condom is always there. Who no sabi wetin sweet pass.
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
iykomo0:
she should keep drinking hot water....

nothing cold should enter her mouth
Talking from experience, huh?
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by naijaboiy: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:

You have been noticed,now swerve
That was actually the aim. The point has been noticed by you.

You can now have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sgttanner:
if I am financially buoyant.. I won't allow it
Just take her back to a hospital, a general hospital is preferable. She would be given proper medical attention but you might get insulted by those silly nurses over there but ignore them. Have faith that she will be fine and next time abstinence is the best and if you can't abstain, "Use a Condom".
PS: Go see a doctor as soon as possible because I am more concerned with her womb, do this on time so as to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by btsnm(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
You commited serious sins.
You fornicated and killed a feotus.
May God forgive u
Please repent and never go back to the evil ways
Ask God for forgiveness
Take her to the nearest hospital to save her life because you never can tell what may be wrong somewhere
Sgttanner:
( notice:pls don't mind my grammar )Hello doctors in the house .. It happened that I imprenated my girlfriend and we aborted it (she brought the whole abortion thing up herself ooo even though I was thinking about it but didn't know how to tell her , the pregnancy is like a month sha )The abortion was done lat week Monday surgically I guess ..after that , she was given ciprotab, and one orange pill like this ( I don't know the name ) to be used morning and night . But she has just been noticing some changes in her body such as high temperature , not feeling too good in her body , sleepy , tired , yellow urine, fever ..another thing is she stopped seeing blood the second day, she saw a brown discharge the third day and the fifth day But I just get scared anytime she calls to tell me all these.The latest development is she was told to receive anti malaria injection cos of the yellow urine and I just hope this won't complicate the matter , though she took the injection already . I am 24 and she's 23..I had to create another profile .. Please I need to know what she can do and your advice pls .. God should forgive me
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Xmen149(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
jusRadical:

JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIM.

FOR THERE IS NO OTHER NAME IN HEAVEN OR EARTH BY WHICH YOU CAN BE SAVED EXCEPT THE OF JESUS
Ya i knw,.but the hinduist wl say same 2u too...so lets focus on the issue at hand and nt hide under religion,sm1 life is at stake hr,.and no-matter what if u cn help in anyway and dnt what you worship wount 4gv u either...(dnt get it twisted,am a christain too)..bt christainity aint abt making ppl feel psycologically ill
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by haywire07(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
donasere:

Eh eh...You don forget as u n me n el.misti scattar that place shey?... with the silver back...
U mean NYSC section?

But wait o... I was only in batch C 2014
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Laveda(f): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...i don't concur at all.

But that's an argument for another day. cheesy

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Berbierklaus(f): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

That was actually the aim. The point has been noticed by you.

You can now have a nice day.
Lol grin
I probably need a microscope to notice a point in your rantings

You made no point dear,only your moniker was noticed coz not a point was made wink

Will have a nice day after you stop mentioning me

2 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by osita456(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
iykomo0:
she should keep drinking hot water....

nothing cold should enter her mouth

Abeg Are you qualified to make such suggestion. Op am sure you have sense. Don't do what will add to an already complicated matter. Tell your parent and take her to an hospital before something worse happen.
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Harinholar(f): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
chuksbogus2001:
she should continue to take the ciprotab 1 tab twice daily and should also go and get metronidazole ( flagyl ) 400 mg three times daily both for 7 days ,tab ibuprofen 400 mg 3times daily with food..and may be take antimaleria cus maleria might come up now due to the stress she is going through.after one week go for ultrasound to know if their is retained product of conception . though what u guys did is not good but we have to save her life first .
.....Op.... I hope diz wll help you....don't be afraid God wll forgive u nd make u out of diz....plus.....tell d girl to avoid cold water if possible not to take it diz time to avoid a solidified mass of blood....
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Harinholar(f): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Let he who is without sin be d first to cast a stone....***May God forgive u all
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by MizFrances(f): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
jusRadical:

When we told you kids to leave sex alone for the LEGALLY MARRIED, you people called us fools, holier than thou, rightour, old school, etc. Now o sheeleena.

Add murder to your sin ooooo.

Good a thing that since you are still alive, JESUS CHRIST is still willing cleanse you and set you free from sin. Give your life to HIM today. HE loves you.

Say no to fornication, adultery and pre-marital sex.

And say no to JUDGING PEOPLE when you have never been in their shoes. Hian

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by naijaboiy: 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Lol grin
I probably need a microscope to notice a point in your rantings

You made no point dear,only your moniker was noticed coz not a point was made wink

Will have a nice day after you stop mentioning me
The option to remain ignorant is solely a choice of yours. smiley
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Marioplus(m): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
JESUS is THE ONLY BEING that can help you both, I pray that the Blood of Jesus Christ that speaks BETTER than vengeance may heal you both in Jesus Name. Amen.
Both of you should go to the hospital and keep on praying thus "JESUS MY SAVIOR PLEASE WASH MY SIN WITH YOUR BLOOD IN JESUS NAME. AMEN." until the complete healing is done.
Why you should rush to the hospital IMMEDIATELY is to save the life of the GIRL but if you find out that the child is still there do not make any further evil move to repeat abortion rather encourage her to keep the Baby.
Abortion does not remove THE TRUTH THAT YOU HAVE A CHILD OR YOU ARE A FATHER/DADDY rather
it makes you THE FATHER OF A DEAD BABY AND THE MURDERER OF HIS OWN CHILD!!!
"May the message of Christ Jesus in all its RICHNESS FIND A PLACE IN YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN." {Col.3:16}
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by lordkhalifa(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
incomplete abortion.... all this quack doctor's and nurse Eliza.... the girl should rerun pregnancy test... next time use condom... if u are not careful nah gono u go get

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by ChelseaDr(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Op, it's obvious that your friend had an UNSAFE ABORTION....because for someone to give her ANTIMALARIA INJECTION for obvious POST-ABORTAL SEPSIS tells a lot.

SEPSIS (INFECTION) after abortion is a KILLER. Hence if you still love your girl and your life hurry NOW and take her to a good hospital, otherwise, you will not like the end of the story because it will SURELY end up in her death (God forbid you will say...) Do the NEEDFUL!!!
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
hmmm, Oga Sori, na so de sweetness de end person for thinking, jus go to hospital were Don legalize abortion, dem go do am for u.
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by TLisieux: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
eldoradoxx:
A foetus is not a human being capable of being killed.
Life begins at conception Bro. Zygote, Embryo, foetus, neonate, baby, infant, toddlers etc all contain the human chromosome. That makes abortion same thing as murder. Go and view pictures of aborted foetuses and u will see the humanity of the unborn child. Say no to abortion!

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Berbierklaus(f): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

The option to remain ignorant is solely a choice of yours. smiley
Yes, ignorant of your rantings. wink

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by ChynoBEATS: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
klbakare:

Condom makes sex less pleasurable esp. To the female folks

Abeg bone ... That na lie.... Condoms come in different types... Wetin u dey try yarn self ... Do u think those who produce it are foo|s ? ...

You tlk as-if there's just one type of condom..

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Junki04:
see them all, bloody hypocrites, Nigerian mentality.. Bro, what has happened has happened, get her to the nearest hospital and take care of her, i pray nothing bad happens to her, next time, use a CD, have a nice Sunday
so marry of those criticising have done it. Yet they come here to claim saints.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story / Meet Kenyan Sisters Who Eat Soap (Photos) / 22 Signs To Watch Out For When Using A Gas Cylinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.