Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Did An Abortion , Please Help - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Did An Abortion , Please Help (45170 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Dies In The Process Of Abortion In Jos / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by lifezone247(m): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2016
alexistaiwo:
To give op default factory reset slap just dey hungry me undecided
like its one you mean?

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by canalily(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2016
Nikkybrainz:
I had a similar experience. It is normal to have still have pregnancy-like symptoms after an abortion. Since it is not up to a week, a pregnancy test might not be the best option because she will likely still have the HCG hormone in her and might still show positive even though she's not pregnant. This should stop in about two weeks at most. It is normal for her to have stopped bleeding. That differs from woman to woman. So do not worry about that

Your best option is to tell her to have an ultrasound. That would give you a 100% guarantee that the abortionist got everything out and hence, zero chances of a septic infection. If the high temperature and other symptoms exceed two weeks, then I'd advise she see a doctor.

I am, however, quite sure everything is fine since it was only a month old and the bleeding has stopped.

Try to show her support for now at least. And please and careful next time. If you still love her, forget the past and forgive her. That she did that doesn't mean she's a bad person. Maybe she was scared and didn't want to disappoint family and friends.

Peace.
oh Janeembarassed so u have aborted before and u didnt tell me undecided

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by emerged01(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2016
I don't know the way people reason. Killing an innocent child to have a life that you are uncertain of. Op,e no go better for anyone that try to help you here,go and face your problem. You and your silly girlfriend should go and ask for forgiveness.
Just pray to that your gf is still pregnant. If she is, I beg you to keep that child. With that child alive both of you can still have a life you hope for. Dont have blood of innocent child on your hands.

2 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by LorDBolton(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2016
@op have u and ur babe also tested for hiv/aids and other stds'
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2016
lifezone247:
like its one you mean?
grin
lifezone247:
like its one you mean?
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by donasere(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2016
haywire07:
Omg! I can relate

I almost ran mad wen she said she was pregnant . I didn't know wen I sat on the floor and was crying like a baby right in the toilet. She turned out not to b pregnant sha . But I discovered that weed can't make me mad, only pregnancy scare can o

Is this the same haywire?
grin grin

Back to topic...dude do a pregnancy test...preferably a scan (ultrasound) when you do it you'd know for sure what is in her womb. She's meant to bleed for like 7days doe...(not sure as I neva do am). Pray for forgiveness and take her to an hospital for proper checkup. God's speed.
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2016
Why's Nigerians always quick to judge someone, undecided, bro am about to become a father next month at age 22 , my girlfriend is just 20 and about to give birth,, this is actually the second pregnancy cos we defected the first on time and termination it with Orange lime and dry gin (you just mix both together best for removing early pregnancy) which i think is far more safe than white medicine and hospital procedure . Then this one came i decided to keep it
Mistakes will always happen in life and there's little to nothing you can do about it
You should have kept the kid bro cos its gonna be your source of happiness later in life,. And mind you am still a kid oo living and still feeding from my parents. Enough of my story

All you're going through is just phases of fear,, give it time and its all gonna be ok,, her body is still reacting to the whole thing and it needs time to adjust.
And also meet the doctor who did the procedure to enlighten you on the side effects, cos its gonna be definitely what she's going through right now.

3 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by musa7m(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2016
Sgttanner:
it wasn't all my fault but it's ok anyways .. I agree with you .. Thanks
if not your fault and who's den And you support her so any thing happens to her....de blood dey your hand

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by chamillitary64(m): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.
what is the way forward wink
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Objectives: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2016
The young man opened the thread for medical advice, but trust hypocritical Nigerians,

They arrive like saints, spotless, never done any wrong in their entire lives,

They want to tell you how you are the worst person alive, why you should start praying for Forgiveness Bla Bla bla.....

He knows he's done something he'd have to live with the scars for the rest of his life, he has his regrets, he's learning his lessons.

6 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by mrjojo: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2016
Sgttanner:
if I am financially buoyant.. I won't allow it
a broke guy has no business thinking of se..x in the first place, not to talk about having it.

3 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by haywire07(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2016
donasere:

Is this the same haywire?
grin grin

Back to topic...dude do a pregnancy test...preferably a scan (ultrasound) when you do it you'd know for sure what is in her womb. She's meant to bleed for like 7days doe...(not sure as I neva do am). Pray for forgiveness and take her to an hospital for proper checkup. God's speed.

It's the same haywire u find errwhere o grin.. Do u know me?
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by klbakare(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2016
canalily:
Hey! Man! Get it clear! Just watch it! She is still pregnant with all these signs. If u willing, then inbox me lemme giv names of injections she wil take to wash self
Are you a doc? Are u going to examine the said girl? If you cannot take responsibility professionally for whatever goes wrong with her in your care, don't give any drug. Stop indiscriminate use of drug. If u re a doc feel free to help them.

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Stevengold(m): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2016
Sgttanner:
( notice:pls don't mind my grammar )Hello doctors in the house .. It happened that I imprenated my girlfriend and we aborted it (she brought the whole abortion thing up herself ooo even though I was thinking about it but didn't know how to tell her , the pregnancy is like a month sha )The abortion was done lat week Monday surgically I guess ..after that , she was given ciprotab, and one orange pill like this ( I don't know the name ) to be used morning and night . But she has just been noticing some changes in her body such as high temperature , not feeling too good in her body , sleepy , tired , yellow urine, fever ..another thing is she stopped seeing blood the second day, she saw a brown discharge the third day and the fifth day But I just get scared anytime she calls to tell me all these.The latest development is she was told to receive anti malaria injection cos of the yellow urine and I just hope this won't complicate the matter , though she took the injection already . I am 24 and she's 23..I had to create another profile .. Please I need to know what she can do and your advice pls .. God should forgive me

I know how you feel bro. But now u need Jesus. Cuz you've committed a great sin against him. Nevertheless, I pray ur inamorata gets well soon. And i pray you both turn to Jesus afterwards. Happy Sunday.
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by canalily(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2016
klbakare:

Are you a doc? Are u going to examine the said girl? If you cannot take responsibility professionally for whatever goes wrong with her in your care, don't give any drug. Stop indiscriminate use of drug. If u re a doc feel free to help them.
my sec, pls gv them addr to my clinics if thats the help they needed. UPTH
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by klbakare(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2016
Nikkybrainz:
I had a similar experience. It is normal to have still have pregnancy-like symptoms after an abortion. Since it is not up to a week, a pregnancy test might not be the best option because she will likely still have the HCG hormone in her and might still show positive even though she's not pregnant. This should stop in about two weeks at most. It is normal for her to have stopped bleeding. That differs from woman to woman. So do not worry about that

Your best option is to tell her to have an ultrasound. That would give you a 100% guarantee that the abortionist got everything out and hence, zero chances of a septic infection. If the high temperature and other symptoms exceed two weeks, then I'd advise she see a doctor.

I am, however, quite sure everything is fine since it was only a month old and the bleeding has stopped.

Try to show her support for now at least. And please and careful next time. If you still love her, forget the past and forgive her. That she did that doesn't mean she's a bad person. Maybe she was scared and didn't want to disappoint family and friends.

Peace.

Thank you sweets. When someone gets into trouble and comes to a forum for advice to avoid further damage. Na that tym u go see our "sin-less" people coming to spew trash. May the Lord help our hypocrisy. ###na who holy pass?

5 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Berbierklaus(f): 10:54am On Sep 18, 2016
klbakare:

U could have just done a medical abortion with misoprostol since its jes a month old. Now that you are into shit. Be ready to spend more money. Cos u have to confide in a doc. Don't be shy or afraid, they have seeing lots of such cases. They are the one who can bail u out now. Be truthful with the doc. And show him all d previous drugs taken. Nigerians should stop hypocrisy. If u are not legalizing abortion, subsidise contraceptives cos people are dying daily from improperly executed abortions. PEACE!!!!!
Y'all be shouting hypocrisy up and down,subtly applauding abortion,which is very risky to the person involved,whether properly done or not.

@bold,which of the contraceptives is expensive? please educate me,is it condom or the morning after sex pill?.

Even illiterates,knows to use condom during sex,so what is the excuse of an educated person?

This things should be condemned,this pregnancies often times are not a one time sex,they are caused by continuous unprotected sex,yet you say Nigerians are hypocritical,they keep fvcking and aborting like its the best thing after slice bread.

Okay continue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by naijaboiy: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2016
HateU2:
you Sabi fccck and impregnate a girl but u can't construct a simple sentence undecided undecided. Smh!
Y'all just know how to act sanctimonious and all holy as if you haven't committed a sin.

I'm darn sure the Op knows the gravity of what he and his girlfriend has done and now he needs help. But what are we seeing? People who can only condemn without proferring any solution.

Please it's better you and others who are insulting the Op shut the hell up and allow people who have something helpful to say to comment.

Finally I'll blame the Op also for thinking there are many sensible people on here when all we have are hypocrites with low thinking abilities.

If you can't help then you close your fingers tight to prevent you from typing shït.

Nonsense!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by sauceEEP(m): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2016
Op are you so broke that you can't even buy a condom or contraceptive pills for your babe? You better take her to a hospital to avoid any complications because am very that you will dump her if by any means her case worsens...

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by 0gbeni(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2016
op.. take her to the hospital asap( a certified hospital oh) , its probably post abortal sepsis.. she could lose her womb and/or her life ...
you guys will most likely end up not marrying, don't make her infertile oh

if you are still having unprotected s.e x,you are not better than the op, stop throwing stones

3 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by klbakare(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2016
canalily:
my sec, pls gv them addr to my clinics if thats the help they needed. UPTH

I don't mean to upset u, I just don't want stories that touch the heart. I have had quite an experience with medicine ok?. With facial nerve palsy, migraine, ulcer, high B.P, and recently an injury on my right achilles tendon. I fear drugs ooooo. I believe only in a doc's professional ability to prescribe drugs in such situations. ###apologies
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Missyetty(f): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2016
She should see a doctor asap, dn't play with her life.

2 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Amok(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2016
nnachukz:
If to say you tell us when you de display different types of dribbling skill on her vj I for see wetin to tell you.

Make I just pity you small. You may have to run another pregnancy test to be sure it was surely aborted. After that you can run other test to find out what is wrong with her.

D pregnancy test will still come out positive. She should do a pelvic scan
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by bqlekan(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Y'all just know how to act sanctimonious and all holy as if you haven't committed a sin.

I'm darn sure the Op knows the gravity of what he and his girlfriend has done and now he needs help. But what are we seeing? People who can only condemn without proferring any solution.

Please it's better you and others who are insulting the Op shut the hell up and allow people who have something helpful to say to comment.

Finally I'll blame the Op also for thinking there are many sensible people on here when all we have are hypocrites with low thinking abilities.

If you can't help then you close your fingers tight to prevent you from typing shït.

Nonsense!

don't mind them.. forming saints upandan, when some of them no longer have womb in them...
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by canalily(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2016
klbakare:

I don't mean to upset u, I just don't want stories that touch the heart. I have had quite an experience with medicine ok?. With facial nerve palsy, migraine, ulcer, high B.P, and recently an injury on my right achilles tendon. I fear drugs ooooo. I believe only in a doc's professional ability to prescribe drugs in such situations. ###apologies
and ur point here is....? Or D need drugs for these treatments? U derailled from our discussion. Put it right
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Trybes(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2016
U committed the sin of fornication and murder.
But if that pregnancy is still there keep it.

U silly guy if you must have sex use a condom, drugs. Stop releasing into her if you don't want pregnancy

1 Like

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by Teespice(f): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2016
take her to the hospital asap.
you won't get answers from people here.
better still,google is your best friend.
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by klbakare(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Y'all be shouting hypocrisy up and down,subtly applauding abortion,which is very risky to the person involved,whether properly done or not.

@bold,which of the contraceptives is expensive? please educate me,is it condom or the morning after sex pill?.

Even illiterates,knows to use condom during sex,so what is the excuse of an educated person?

This things should be condemned,this pregnancies often times are not a one time sex,they are caused by continuous unprotected sex,yet you say Nigerians are hypocritical,they keep fvcking and aborting like its the best thing after slice bread.

Okay continue

How much is an intra-uterine device? For me, anybody above 18 should be able to seek medical counsel on and get contraceptives, but na this una attitude(hypocrisy) dey deter them. I have seen lots and heard lots of stories about copper-T not properly fixed or complications afterwards. Condom makes sex less pleasurable esp. To the female folks so they prefer some other contraceptive method. How much is the pills mr educated? Don't even go near depo-provera which causes over-weight by making ladies retain water. Most women don't want to use it. Making an IUD the best device. But just how much do u think it is? Then I will tell you that a whole lot of nigerians can't afford it

3 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by mesoprogress(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2016
Sepsis is setting in, take her to emergency ASAP. Sepsis is deadly. Sgttanner, don't say you were not warned.

2 Likes

Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by klbakare(m): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2016
canalily:
and ur point here is....? Or D need drugs for these treatments? U derailled from our discussion. Put it right
If u re an expert feel free to render help but if you are not don't do trial n error with sumtin that requires precision. Se fini
Re: I Did An Abortion , Please Help by rosalieene(f): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2016
Nikkybrainz:

Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Kenyan Sisters Who Eat Soap (Photos) / 22 Signs To Watch Out For When Using A Gas Cylinder / Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.