Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo (90402 Views)

JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room / Lecturer Who Demands Sex For Higher Grades Risks 5 Years Jail Term–senate / The Nuco Comprehensive Sec. School, Uyo Sex Scandal Is A False News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by babyfaceafrica: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
fratermathy:

This story was posted primarily by me. I didn't steal it from a blog. I wrote it and I know what I did and I accept responsibility for it. That girl is 17years old. The story is true and verifiable. The guy is a teacher in the school and the girl is a student there. The chat actually occurred. Add the girl and confirm yourself. If you need more screenshots (removed by the mods), I can supply them.

did d teacher ask her in your presence?..what makes you so sure?...a lot of teens lying on male lecturers and teachers nowadays...so am sorry if some of us are not really convinced..yes these things happy..!ut unless you can tell me you were there and not told by the gal,I will believe...I have been a teacher before ,and I know how devious some students are.If the guys is really guilty..nemmesis will catch up...slowly but surely

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by fratermathy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Danhumprey:
nuco comprehensive secondary school? Uyo? Give me address. I want to go and confirm. I'm in uyo now.

Please it's at ikpa road. Just tell a Keke to take you there.
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by vindisick: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

U guys are just paedophiles jor. What will u enjoy in that unripe grapefruit. U'll just be hitting bone
hmm.guy you are talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by babyfaceafrica: 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
fratermathy:

Whatever rocks your boat.
Yes, some of these girls are bad. But let them be bad with their mates not with those who were trusted to teach and guide them.

This is also a private school where parents have paid good money for quality education, not for their daughters to be abused.
bad is bad..which one is let them be bad with their mates....say no to teen sex...
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Taku555(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=ahnie post=49459853]

That was how one yeye science teacher by name Mr Williams(forgotten his surname)in saint gokate secondary school obiaruku.called me into his office and was about touching me.small naïve ahnie.my heading was dooing me weenweenween.i ran out of his cobweb infested office and ran straight to afribank bank and reported to my late dad.my paale followed me to the o
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by vindisick: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
fratermathy:

Whatever rocks your boat.
Yes, some of these girls are bad. But let them be bad with their mates not with those who were trusted to teach and guide them.

This is also a private school where parents have paid good money for quality education, not for their daughters to be abused.
i don't like it when you say let them be bad with her mate. evil is evil whether she's bad with her mate or bad with anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by vindisick: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
KardinalZik:

The replies from the girls shows that she is a superheroine in sex.
Therefore, there's no proof that she's abused.
lol
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by MaziOmenuko: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lol @winner don spoil u finish!

Make I bend if that girl is innocent as being portrayed, someone that had the guts to tell her supposedly older teacher that he was being spoilt by winner. There is no 'demand' here, all I see is two paddy-paddy chatting.

And the girl was even encouraging him to say why he wants her.

Iranu!

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Tkayhandsome(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
For an Akwa ibom girl? That is no abuse. Those babe dey Bleep dia papa mate even at age 10. So stop trying to make her feel holy. That 17 year old student go ride u for bed more than ur wife.

Quote me and die

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by DateMynd44(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
ahnie:

That was how one yeye science teacher by name Mr Williams(forgotten his surname)in saint gokate secondary school obiaruku.called me into his office and was about touching me.small naïve ahnie.my heading was dooing me weenweenween.i ran out of his cobweb infested office and ran straight to afribank bank and reported to my late dad.my paale followed me to the school,Mr Williams was fished out and arrested.that was how I changed school.pamishun to hiss...mtcheeew.pelvic hunters everywia.
sharap there. Stop lying

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Gkemz: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
At 17 still in Secondary when her mates are marrying and giving birth. Anyway a 15year old girl in Akwa ibom is as promiscuous as a 25year old lady elsewhere. At tender age, they've mastered the trade despite their small stature like midgets (sorry i don't mean to ridicule anyone). I served in Akwa ibom couple of years ago and any corp member who served there will as well bear me witness. Most of these little girls sleep with their paedophile teachers at their own free will. Useless and shamelesss teachers

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by AreaFada2: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Not nice.
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by somez(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
But can't you see its a 'FOOL STOP?'
fratermathy:

Are you booking space? Or what?

Lalasticlala come now

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by vindisick: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
DateMynd44:
sharap there. Stop lying
lol. guy nawa for you o. we knew she was lying but we just wanted to allow her continue.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by fratermathy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Lol @winner don spoil u finish!

Make I bend if that girl is innocent as being portrayed, someone that had the guts to tell her supposedly older teacher that he was being spoilt by winner. There is no 'demand' here, all I see is two paddy-paddy chatting.

And the girl was even encouraging him to say why he wants her.

Iranu!

But reason the matter na. Even if the girl don cast as we can see. Is the teacher still right? Does the girl's promiscuity permits the teacher's exploitation?
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
vindisick:
hmm.guy you are talking nonsense.
Olodo
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by vindisick: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Olodo
lol.you too dey fk up
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by XaintJoel20: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
ahnie:

That was how one yeye science teacher by name Mr Williams(forgotten his surname)in saint gokate secondary school obiaruku.called me into his office and was about touching me.small naïve ahnie.my heading was dooing me weenweenween.i ran out of his cobweb infested office and ran straight to afribank bank and reported to my late dad.my paale followed me to the school,Mr Williams was fished out and arrested.that was how I changed school.pamishun to hiss...mtcheeew.pelvic hunters everywia.
Good for you.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by XaintJoel20: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
An0nimus:

In one of the screenshots, the student said "Winner don teach you bad thing" or something like that. It is possible Mr Teacher is already dining with Winner.

Assuming Winner is also a student.
You have eyes. It means the teacher has been "eating" different pvssy.
Winner must be a culprit..
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Danhumprey: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
fratermathy:

Please it's at ikpa road. Just tell a Keke to take you there.
I thought as much. I live near there. I'll check it out tomorrow.
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Greenbullet(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
fratermathy:

This story was posted primarily by me. I didn't steal it from a blog. I wrote it and I know what I did and I accept responsibility for it. That girl is 17years old. The story is true and verifiable. The guy is a teacher in the school and the girl is a student there. The chat actually occurred. Add the girl and confirm yourself. If you need more screenshots (removed by the mods), I can supply them.

please do.
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by flexyhubs(f): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Flexyhubs.com
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by XaintJoel20: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
fratermathy:

I would like to get the screenshots the mod deleted.
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by LuvU2: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
fratermathy:

God will help us. Delta State is very terrible in this regards. From secondary school to universities. A known teacher in Abraka is also guilty of this and I've told him that soon I'll expose him once I get convincing proof. He always brings young girls to his room. They sweep his room, wash his clothes and of course, service him sexually.

At Uyo, there's a pedophile who stays close to me. He brings girls of about 6-10 years home and locks his door. We won't hear a sound after that. I wonder about the mental state of women who release their children to him. This one's name is Mr Ukpe and children of 10 years or below are his speciality. I've also sent reports to concerned groups. I only need proof to arrest his ass now.

We need to start learning in Nigeria that these things are not NORMAL! We can't get away from them anymore. I won't rest in a country like Nigeria especially when I know I may have a daughter someday. God forbids! I'll devote my time to hunting down men like this and exposing them. Let them watchout for me.
U are a man.
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
At least I have seen a GIRL that has sense ....
At least i can sleep well now....
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by gen2lpat(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ndubuisi Vincent??!!! Jeez... Can't believe my eyes.

Left Akwa Ibom in 2012 after service and have not been there again. Served with him in the same PPA and i can swear before now that he is a decent guy.

I call him my brother because we are kinda related SO wise. Really sad right now.
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by babatee126(m): 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
Me just watching niooo... let me quickly prepare my indomie
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Frydae: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Pls while rubbing,make una remember say friction leads to faya!
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by poik(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
There are always two sides to a story. She just doesn't like the teacher. Not giving anything away, but this is the part we saw.
Na today?

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by HMZi: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
Gotta be careful around underaged girls...land mines
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by ahnie: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Liftedhands:
Mummy Zino you will not kill person with laugh o! Which one be weenweenween grin

mummy frosh ekene bobo...weenweenween feelings z only best explained by those That xcaped from pelvic hunters.i dunno how to put it in writing.but the feeling was very weenerenweenish grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Good Universities In Nigeria You Can Study Geology/geophysic Without Regret. / Is This The Highest Score In The Ongoing 2017 JAMB? / UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.