Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo (90405 Views)

JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room / Lecturer Who Demands Sex For Higher Grades Risks 5 Years Jail Term–senate / The Nuco Comprehensive Sec. School, Uyo Sex Scandal Is A False News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by chiraqDemon(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Omo d girl sef d wway she d talk be lyk say she touch herself then when she finish guilt come knack am (that feeling u get after coming and u feel like a sinner that time sef u can break up wit ur girl sef
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Ambassador1991(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
ahnie:

That was how one yeye science teacher by name Mr Williams(forgotten his surname)in saint gokate secondary school obiaruku.called me into his office and was about touching me.small naïve ahnie.my heading was dooing me weenweenween.i ran out of his cobweb infested office and ran straight to afribank bank and reported to my late dad.my paale followed me to the school,Mr Williams was fished out and arrested.that was how I changed school.pamishun to hiss...mtcheeew.pelvic hunters everywia.

Obiaruku? That is my home country, Umusume Quarters to be precise.
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by ahnie: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Moneysoldier007:

Funny you, Nwenne Nmaru, de lo di??

Nko ma o...aje sir!
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nigerian men una do well o.

Only about three of four actually condemned the man. The rest are going, "oh the girl is experienced", "oh the girl is no stranger to sexual advances", "oh are we sure it's a true story?" "secondary school girls these days are dangerous"

Tufiakwa

I fear for underage female children in Nigeria with the kind of beasts that parade themselves as men. Even if she is no stranger to sex is that enough reason to overlook the wayward teachers behavior?
It even makes it more unfortunate if she is no stranger because that a girl that age who should be concentrating on her education has already been exposed to sexual perversions by useless men that will still turn round to insult women that are sexual experienced.

@fratermathy, thanks for posting this topic and for heavens sake trace one of those under 10yrs old girls your Neighbour takes to his room. Track them to their house and tell their parents about the man that takes them into his room. Don't confront the kids themselves cos they will have been threatened by the man to keep quiet about his actions. Don't waste anymore time please. Act tomorrow, if possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Ebymyk(m): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mehn,d@ teacher na strong mumu,hw can u be falling ur hand guy,facebook 4 d@ matter!u shot ur self in the foot!some guys dnt just knw hw 2 play dis game!a small gal outsmart a grown man!because he's a desperate fool!when a gal sees ur desperation she uses it against u!facebook is not private the way we think!this is 4 pple who use this social media and dnt knw hw it works!
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by ahnie: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ambassador1991:

Obiaruku? That is my home country, Umusume Quarters to be precise.

I know umusume..amai..ebedei..utagbuno...utagbuogbe...obinomba...chai reminds me of ukwuani oily igbo(cannabis sativa)indian hemp if Una okada men don smoke....them go de do acrobatic stunts for major roads.why are your bike men always Short(adanshi)
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Moneysoldier007(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
ahnie:

Nko ma o...aje sir!

Confirm Delta babe, your head is wambe. Lol
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by ahnie: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
Moneysoldier007:

Confirm Delta babe, your head is wambe. Lol
I bee isoko pikin...but my late dad was transferred from afribank effurun branch to obiaruku amai road.but am married to an ukwuani man also...hence my speaking the lingua fluently.
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by omaigala12(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
hmmm uyo girls 17 isn't a too young age

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by NobleG1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Both of them are sl*uts!

By the way, why do some Nigerians communicate with terrible English on social media?

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by tobiolus01: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
ahnie:
Pelvic hunters' everywhere!

The girl too she z no stranger to sexual advances!
she is an innocent ashawo .rubbish

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Ahmadgani(m): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
I suspect foul play! it is a shame for a teacher to friend his student talk more of making sexual advances towards her. You can't entirely blame him though because the rate at which teenagers especially secondary school students get engaged in all manner of sexual relationship is alarming. there is a strong need for moral education in Nigerian schools.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by vanvick247(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
talktrue1:
From the last convo, it seems like the girl senior the boy for her to tell him that he now knows what is between the legs. Under 17 no fit use that language. Na mature lady wey small bou dey toast

Ur head dey there bro. My tot exactly

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Thobiy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
fratermathy:
Yes, some of these girls are bad. But let them be bad with their mates not with those who were trusted to teach and guide them.

This is also a private school where parents have paid good money for quality education, not for their daughters to be abused.
Exactly
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by obstead200(m): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
fratermathy:

God will help us. Delta State is very terrible in this regards. From secondary school to universities. A known teacher in Abraka is also guilty of this and I've told him that soon I'll expose him once I get convincing proof. He always brings young girls to his room. They sweep his room, wash his clothes and of course, service him sexually.

At Uyo, there's a pedophile who stays close to me. He brings girls of about 6-10 years home and locks his door. We won't hear a sound after that. I wonder about the mental state of women who release their children to him. This one's name is Mr Ukpe and children of 10 years or below are his speciality. I've also sent reports to concerned groups. I only need proof to arrest his ass now.

We need to start learning in Nigeria that these things are not NORMAL! We can't get away from them anymore. I won't rest in a country like Nigeria especially when I know I may have a daughter someday. God forbids! I'll devote my time to hunting down men like this and exposing them. Let them watchout for me.
i dont mean to support evil ooo.
but wetin be ur own sef? are u so jobless? are u a peeping tom? from uyo to delta state and back to uyo for the same matter. is that the only thing that catches ur fancy?
get a life bro

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by fratermathy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
obstead200:

i dont mean to support evil ooo.
but wetin be ur own sef? are u so jobless? are u a peeping tom? from uyo to delta state and back to uyo for the same matter. is that the only thing that catches ur fancy?
get a life bro

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm not jobless.
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Nychillax(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
gen2lpat:
Ndubuisi Vincent??!!! Jeez... Can't believe my eyes.

Left Akwa Ibom in 2012 after service and have not been there again. Served with him in the same PPA and i can swear before now that he is a decent guy.

I call him my brother because we are kinda related SO wise. Really sad right now.

Guy,u re funny. We are talking about konji u are saying decent..... Lol,some are saying 17yrs is underage.No b naija we dey??we all knw as the thing dey go,the gal na confirm pro....

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Nychillax(m): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ebymyk:
Mehn,d@ teacher na strong mumu,hw can u be falling ur hand guy,facebook 4 d@ matter!u shot ur self in the foot!some guys dnt just knw hw 2 play dis game!a small gal outsmart a grown man!because he's a desperate fool!when a gal sees ur desperation she uses it against u!facebook is not private the way we think!this is 4 pple who use this social media and dnt knw hw it works!

Lol,am still yet to see wat is new in that scenario.It is obvious that the Lady is not new in the game,why crying foul here??The Lady capitalised on the guy desperation for punny nd exposed him.She is at yer doorstep and u still go all way ballistic to dwell nonsense on social media,it is out of sense......

I no pity the gal at all, she is maradona in the game.....

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by gen2lpat(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nychillax:

Guy,u re funny. We are talking about konji u are saying decent..... Lol,some are saying 17yrs is underage.No b naija we dey??we all knw as the thing dey go,the gal na confirm pro....

Hmm... Those gals in AK can be disturbing. Glad i served in a very remote area with my reputation and profile intact. Still cant get him on phone.
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by mtprofessor5(m): 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Saw this and I was shocked
That was my secondary school and am the president of our alumni group. Will get the true story and get back to you people

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by mtprofessor5(m): 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
fratermathy:
Secondary School Teacher Asks 17years Old Student For Sex

We are no strangers to the abuses girls are plagued with all their lives. Most girls face these things right from secondary school and at the hands of hypersexual overreaching teachers and youth Corps members (one of the reasons I don't support the posting of inexperienced and irresponsible young boys to teach and abuse girls in secondary schools in the name of nysc).

What we have here is a case to show how deep we have snowballed. A young teacher, named Ndubuisi Vincent, takes mathematics at Nuco comprehensive secondary school, Uyo. He has been disturbing a student known as Idara Okon for sexual favours for a long time. He took his advances to Facebook and he sent the girl inappropriate messages. The girl could take it no further and she resolved to expose him by sharing screenshots of their conversations online. She tagged other teachers and the school management. I have uploaded the said conversations here as proof together with other screenshots surrounding the event.

I enjoin concerned Nigerians to fight against child abuse and female abuse. The girl child suffers too much in Nigeria. At 17, a girl should be focused on her books and passing WAEC, NECO, JAMB, and any other exam that Nigeria plagues her with, and not sleeping with randy male teachers who have nothing to offer. I seize this medium to warn all those partaking in this great injustice, at all levels, to desist from it. Those who do this forget the law of karma. They'll soon have daughters of their own. Apart from that, they forget that the world is becoming better oriented and advanced. As for the guilty ones, learn from this and know that your time is coming. Trust me when I say you won't believe it when it happens.

This young teacher needs to be punished and prosecuted for child abuse, breach of trust and any other crime he has committed. Let his case serve as a detterent for others who engage in questionable acts such as this. The next people that will be served like this are randy male corpers who abuse people's children in the name of serving the country. To those corpers, I say "big brother is watching you"!

I am a scholar and social activist who write from Okpara-Inland, Nigeria.

Do you stay in uyo or did you attend the school
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by phenol33(m): 1:41am On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:

That was how one yeye science teacher by name Mr Williams(forgotten his surname)in saint gokate secondary school obiaruku.called me into his office and was about touching me.small naïve ahnie like me..with my tender pelvic biscuit bone.the process felt very strange.my head was dooing me weenweenween.i ran out of his cobweb infested office and ran straight to afribank and reported to my late dad.my paale followed me to the school,with his tie dangling furiously on his Neck.you dont mess with an ISOKO man.Mr Williams was fished out and arrested.that was how I changed school.pamishun to hiss...mtcheeew.pelvic hunters everywia.
**that was how Mr Williams would have given me Pe.nis instead of knowledge**
are we sure u didn't take the penis? nawa oooo!!! but finially at what age did u loose it

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Hormoniyi25(m): 2:45am On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:

That was how one yeye science teacher by name Mr Williams(forgotten his surname)in saint gokate secondary school obiaruku.called me into his office and was about touching me.small naïve ahnie like me..with my tender pelvic biscuit bone.the process felt very strange.my head was dooing me weenweenween.i ran out of his cobweb infested office and ran straight to afribank and reported to my late dad.my paale followed me to the school,with his tie dangling furiously on his Neck.you dont mess with an ISOKO man.Mr Williams

was fished out and arrested.that was how I changed school.pamishun to hiss...mtcheeew.pelvic hunters everywia.

Penis instead of knowledge lol
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by ahnie: 3:12am On Sep 19, 2016
phenol33:
are we sure u didn't take the penis? nawa oooo!!! but finially at what age did u loose it

Its well with you!if you don't have any meaningful comment to make why not shut your loose!

You never disappoints!consider my replying you a HUGE privilege.
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by LockDown69(m): 3:58am On Sep 19, 2016
the girl na baddo too you sure say she no collect cassava before. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by mamajaz(f): 5:00am On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:

That was how one yeye science teacher by name Mr Williams(forgotten his surname)in saint gokate secondary school obiaruku.called me into his office and was about touching me.small naïve ahnie like me..with my tender pelvic biscuit bone.the process felt very strange.my head was dooing me weenweenween.i ran out of his cobweb infested office and ran straight to afribank and reported to my late dad.my paale followed me to the school,with his tie dangling furiously on his Neck.you dont mess with an ISOKO man.Mr Williams was fished out and arrested.that was how I changed school.pamishun to hiss...mtcheeew.pelvic hunters everywia.
God bless you and that lovely dad of yours. May he continue to rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by megabeatsonline: 5:14am On Sep 19, 2016
As students are we utilising past questions to their full? Correct usage can actually boost our chances of passing. Jobbers practice GMAT past questions. Its all about Full UTILISATION. check http://genesisonlinetutorials..co.ke/2016/09/exam-tips-past-questions-benefits-of-hind-sight.html
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Mann11: 5:33am On Sep 19, 2016
fratermathy:

This story was posted primarily by me. I didn't steal it from a blog. I wrote it and I know what I did and I accept responsibility for it. That girl is 17years old. The story is true and verifiable. The guy is a teacher in the school and the girl is a student there. The chat actually occurred. Add the girl and confirm yourself. If you need more screenshots (removed by the mods), I can supply them.

It amazes me how you people reason. The handwriting on the wall is clearly indicating that the girl in question is even a more professional fvckiologist than the said teacher. Maybe you even need to do your research on the actual age of sexual consent in Nigeria.17 is not that really a minor my dear. At the bolded : See your life; the quoted guy should also add the girl! Abi!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Mann11: 6:04am On Sep 19, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Lol @winner don spoil u finish!

Make I bend if that girl is innocent as being portrayed, someone that had the guts to tell her supposedly older teacher that he was being spoilt by winner. There is no 'demand' here, all I see is two paddy-paddy chatting.

And the girl was even encouraging him to say why he wants her.

Iranu!
Are my eyes deceiving me? Is this really lord Mazi Omenuko? Omenuko of place of promiscuous assignment, NYSC? My Godddddddd! The entire land of naira, can you appreciate the presence of Nairaland's ever best writer

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Toks2008(m): 6:24am On Sep 19, 2016
fratermathy:

Correct! The girl may be questionable. However, my grievance is with the teacher who breaches the trust given to him and uses his superior position to demand for sex from an underage teen. If the girl wants to be promiscuous, let it be with her agemates and not with teachers and pedophiles.

*For those who doubt this story. Take note that I wrote it. It wasn't copied. I accept full responsibility for this story. I know almost all the nuco teachers. That girl is a student and is 17years old. I am a primary witness and there are others who also are if needs be.

Once a lady is 18 I believe a man of 70 can ask her out and it remains her decision to give a yes or no.

However, many girls at 16 look 20 and the fact that she is 17 may not be known by the teacher.

I'm not supporting the act of the teacher but I believe the teacher in question is also a young guy maybe in his 20s and it is not a new thing that lecturers date students as long as they are matured enough to handle it so this is nothing special abeg.

I will only advice every guy to ask for the age of any seemingly young lady to avoid dating a minor that looks so mature.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Pinzy: 7:19am On Sep 19, 2016
Playing Aje butter....Bad Gang
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by MaziOmenuko: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2016
Mann11:
Are my eyes deceiving me? Is this really lord Mazi Omenuko? Omenuko of place of promiscuous assignment, NYSC? My Godddddddd! The entire land of naira, can you appreciate the presence of Nairaland's ever best writer

Lol..I am blushing cheesy

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Good Universities In Nigeria You Can Study Geology/geophysic Without Regret. / Is This The Highest Score In The Ongoing 2017 JAMB? / UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.