Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo (90400 Views)

JSS Student Wants Sex From Female Corper Teacher In Enugu In Her Room / Lecturer Who Demands Sex For Higher Grades Risks 5 Years Jail Term–senate / The Nuco Comprehensive Sec. School, Uyo Sex Scandal Is A False News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by talk2dmc(m): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2016
This is more like two people having sex fantasies together on chat .

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Makapounse(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:

That was how one yeye science teacher by name Mr Williams(forgotten his surname)in saint gokate secondary school obiaruku.called me into his office and was about touching me.small naïve ahnie like me..with my tender pelvic biscuit bone.the process felt very strange.my head was dooing me weenweenween.i ran out of his cobweb infested office and ran straight to afribank and reported to my late dad.my paale followed me to the school,with his tie dangling furiously on his Neck.you dont mess with an ISOKO man.Mr Williams was fished out and arrested.that was how I changed school.pamishun to hiss...mtcheeew.pelvic hunters everywia.
**that was how Mr Williams would have given me Pe.nis instead of knowledge**
i believe no one has ever give u pen!s up till now ? If so kudos to you , but if not then you've deceived yourself and your father

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Ambassador1991(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:

I know umusume..amai..ebedei..utagbuno...utagbuogbe...obinomba...chai reminds me of ukwuani oily igbo(cannabis sativa)indian hemp if Una okada men don smoke....them go de do acrobatic stunts for major roads.why are your bike men always Short(adanshi)

Lol. Our men are not really short. They also person acrobatic on bed!!!
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by spamgod: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Jealous boyfriend got her phone saw the convo then decided to expose the teacher.
The guy don knack your girl sorry op.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Moneysoldier007(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:

I bee isoko pikin...but my late dad was transferred from afribank effurun branch to obiaruku amai road.but am married to an ukwuani man also...hence my speaking the lingua fluently.

Make sense, I be Igbo pikin too but my mom is from Ukwani, closeness to her make me sabi too, so that makes us even.
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Alpharezz(m): 9:01am On Sep 19, 2016
that Do i look like your mate? killed me.

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by fratermathy(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2016
mtprofessor5:

Do you stay in uyo or did you attend the school

I'm carrying out a research at Uyo but I don't stay there.
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by mtprofessor5(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2016
fratermathy:

I'm carrying out a research at Uyo but I don't stay there.

Ok....that's my alma mata. And I stay close to the school. Am following up the story presently
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by mamawin(f): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:

That was how one yeye science teacher by name Mr Williams(forgotten his surname)in saint gokate secondary school obiaruku.called me into his office and was about touching me.small naïve ahnie like me..with my tender pelvic biscuit bone.the process felt very strange.my head was dooing me weenweenween.i ran out of his cobweb infested office and ran straight to afribank and reported to my late dad.my paale followed me to the school,with his tie dangling furiously on his Neck.you dont mess with an ISOKO man.Mr Williams was fished out and arrested.that was how I changed school.pamishun to hiss...mtcheeew.pelvic hunters everywia.
lol ooo. I don't joke with my kids too. I narrowly escaped 3 rape attempts, one before I was ten and twice as a teenager. in fact I had to run out naked the last time. Last year my teenage daughter reported a married neighbour that asked for her number. I was mad. she said she asked why, and he said he wanted to be checking on her, etc. I told my husband and I was ready to take action if he doesn't confront d stupid goat. when he saw I wasn't taking it calm, he confronted him. He said he only wanted to be greeting her. can you imagine?
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by mamawin(f): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:

lol ooo. I don't joke with my kids too. I narrowly escaped 3 rape attempts, one before I was ten and twice as a teenager. in fact I had to run out naked the last time. Last year my teenage daughter reported a married neighbour that asked for her number. I was mad. she said she asked why, and he said he wanted to be checking on her, etc. I told my husband and I was ready to take action if he doesn't confront d stupid goat. when he saw I wasn't taking it calm, he confronted him. He said he only wanted to be greeting her. can you imagine? since then he's been avoiding passing in front of my house oo.
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by mamawin(f): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2016
something happened recently that I'm still furious about. One stupid man impregnated their neighbours daughter, a girl of 17. He went to the girl's school in another town, picked her up and took her to a hotel. the funny thing is the innocent girl didn't remember anything until when she gave birth through a caesarean section. I guess she was hypnotized. The saddest part is that the father did nothing. the mother approached the man's wife and she just told her that she should not 'shout'. she wasn't surprised at all. it mustn't be my daughter ooo. na jail he for die. Olorun o ti e ni je
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
ahnie:
Pelvic hunters' everywhere!

The girl too she z no stranger to sexual advances!
the girl is intrested in the act because she does not love this guy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
fratermathy:

Correct! The girl may be questionable. However, my grievance is with the teacher who breaches the trust given to him and uses his superior position to demand for sex from an underage teen. If the girl wants to be promiscuous, let it be with her agemates and not with teachers and pedophiles.

*For those who doubt this story. Take note that I wrote it. It wasn't copied. I accept full responsibility for this story. I know almost all the nuco teachers. That girl is a student and is 17years old. I am a primary witness and there are others who also are if needs be.
Bro how do you call the 50 years senator and the emira who each married 13 & 16 year old ladies respectively....no offence..

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by seunpinky(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Lol..I am blushing cheesy

Thanks
oga MaziOmenuko.. av noticed u av stopped writing ok nairaland is dere any reason for dis? ur writings/stories made me a nairaland addict(NYSC/PPA).. or do u av a blog where u now write, I also need a link to dose complete stories.
I doff my hat.
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by fratermathy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
nnaemekanwachuk:

Bro how do you call the 50 years senator and the emira who each married 13 & 16 year old ladies respectively....no offence..

Those ones are advanced pedophiles. Their time is coming. God is watching them.
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by metallisc(m): 1:09am On Sep 20, 2016
ahnie:

but before then and after, you had both... a profound knowledge of peniis! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by gen2lpat(m): 3:51am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by somez(m): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2016
Lol.. My brother, abeg leave me o. But on a more serious note, this my 1st time booking. Just did that for fun and forgot to comment.
fratermathy:

Spacebookers association chairman! grin
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by phenol33(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2016
ahnie:

Its well with you!if you don't have any meaningful comment to make why not shut your loose!

You never disappoints!consider my replying you a HUGE privilege.
u er a stinking fool.. must u reply me?

1 Like

Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 20, 2016
fratermathy:

Those ones are advanced pedophiles. Their time is coming. God is watching them.

We really need to start taking things into our hands in Nigeria instead of waiting for God to do everything
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by greatbuc(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
in this era of wicked act.. I just hope proper investigation is done before we start pelting grievances on a teacher.
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by fratermathy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Good Universities In Nigeria You Can Study Geology/geophysic Without Regret. / Is This The Highest Score In The Ongoing 2017 JAMB? / UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.