Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander (69935 Views)

Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by iukpe: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
legendte:
I am still trying to figure out the relationship between failing waec and succeeding in gym.

Any clue?

Next time WAEC fxxk with his results, the new thread will be.... "After Failing him Thrice+1, A Nairalander Hits WAEC. See The Result (Photos)" grin grin
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
hurricaneChris:
The dude doesnt sound like someone who doesnt have waec result.......sounds so mature and decent.

Big ups man, dont stay down when u fall.

To all these guy bashing, am just sorry

na bad belle... or what do you ftink
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Shollarh(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Since when did acquiring six packspacks help guarantee success in WAEC?

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
chubbygal:
Empty skull
Hahaha nne take it easy nah, you don't need to shout it... Hope you are doing fine today.... Stay bless my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Micah360(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wil d gym giv u food or even take u 2 sku............

Seems like a waste of tym to me
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by RichYoungNigger(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
Had to dig out these old pictures... Used to be one hell of a skinny dude.

How old were you in the 2nd picture ??

I'm 25 years old and looks like you in the second picture, any hope for me ??
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
His action supports my theory that folks who spend a lot of time in the gym to look good are LOSERS. Failed WAEC three times? Confirmed olodo!

\
Lol... It was after the waec ordeal I started working out.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
uzo4real:
Waec no hard na.... Nice work out though

cuz you passam... tell your fresident to provide his own nah...
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ArabMopol(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
rephrase bro. Don't get you
u can have success story from the gym if u put it into good use like going into full time professional body builder u can also be an instructor, make ur own video and put it on YouTube, all dis are achievable but not in backyard gym
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Kiddominant(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
how can u get him when simple waec, u no fit pass.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Emu4life(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Trina0936:
Men are their own worst enemy grin
Why envy the OP? Even if he did it for we ladies,wetin concern una? tongue
Abeg,OP send me your number o jare cool
Actually, men ar nt as Jealous as Ladies. Dey ar just trying to make fun of him...CALM DOWN, OKAY?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Joyce28(f): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hope the gym will pass ur next fifth WAEC
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Seems you have a lot of free time? what are you now doing for a living as the term self employed isn't precise enough?
sure I do have alot of free time since I don't work for Anyone, I deal with car refinishing products. Am good at it bro.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ummeey: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
chubbygal:
Empty skull
Help him fill it up
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bestie0309:
You are not even s.exy
honey that wasn't the plan.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ceda99: 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
So? Who muscles don epp?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Emu4life(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Trina0936:
Men are their own worst enemy grin
Why envy the OP? Even if he did it for we ladies,wetin concern una? tongue
Abeg,OP send me your number o jare cool
Actually, men ar nt as Jealous as Ladies. Dey ar just trying to make fun of him...CALM DOWN, OKAY? May be dat guy is even a graduate, Who knws?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by JSMB: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
The guy is now a fitness coach. Happy for you bro
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Demigods666:

Oboi shocked

Nice one.

Since you fail waec

Go write gce Na arrange for runs make them help you for the exam it's easier than normal waec.

In fact most students self Na gce them they write.

By the way is it normal gym or at home stuff?
Hahaha no bro, am too honest to cheat for a certificate... Its against my belief thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Samfigo1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
How much did it cost you?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ArabMopol(m): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
afolayan22:
how many years or month did you do all dis
achievable within 6months with selected supplement like elite booster... atleast visit gym thrice in a week, give ur body 2days of rest , eat heavily mostly protein... thank me later
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by lielbree: 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
justi4jesu:
Olodo with 6 packs abi. I'm joking oh grin grin grin tongue tongue
You're not joking. You are jealous!

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Lakesydha4real(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
OkekeChristian:
Who understands this guy? undecided
This is the same reason why WAEC failed you - immaturity. For the first time in many years, I hail WAEC. One bully less.
angry
Wicked comment undecided
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Emu4life:
Actually, men ar nt as Jealous as Ladies. Dey ar just trying to make fun of him...CALM DOWN, OKAY?
Where did you leave your sense of humor? tongue
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
tammie24:
you can make this into a business

Advertise with you pictures and become a gym instructor

I know a lot of people who have made It big time doing this.

Meanwhile go back to school, take part-time classes a make sure you pass. No matter what, education is still very important even in business.
gym instructor? Thats too poor, it won't build me intellectually... My current job gives me the opportunity and free time to read stuffs... Do you read? Am on INSTINCTS by TD Jakes. Check it out

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by GBADEYZ: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
op no need learn work or pass his waec
op is naturally a bouncer

night clubs,dinner and party will be your offic
Three years no go go for waste na
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Op that's a gud way in transferring ur aggression.e aggression come give u better body.unlike dose ones wey dey transfer dhier aggression by drinking hot,guilder and small stout plus smoking igbo plus dry sh.t.quickest way in inviting ill health to ur life.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
justi4jesu:
Olodo with 6 packs abi. I'm joking oh grin grin grin tongue tongue

Ouch!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Lakesydha4real(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin
NovusHomo:

What?! He would rather develop his muscles, not his brain. Carry go , "Hulk Hogan"! grin
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by slyd90(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
dint do it for the ladies... Was just keeping fit and transferring aggression.

lol you didn't transfer aggression towards making money rather u transferred it to the gym...Bro you need to kill that witch wey dey ur village .
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

How old were you in the 2nd picture ??

I'm 25 years old and looks like you in the second picture, any hope for me ??
was 18+... Would hit 22 by october.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Lakesydha4real(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
cry
VajanahDischaj:
nice one bro!!you go make am by God's grace. we wey finish NYSC since 2009 no get job, this country is like a jungle. you got to survive, in a positive way.

only if I had known education in Nigeria is just there to burn time of youths.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.