Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander (69889 Views)

Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / I Have A Life Outside The Gym (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by metallisc(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
After failing waec trice depression and anger set into my life. Had to channel my anger to something productive... The gym became my saviour.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ibnchokomah(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
I see a beautiful story here.. Bros I applaud you. Things like failing an exam and failing to meet up with the society's standard can be very heartbreaking. You channeled your aggression to something nice, you are self employed, and best of all, you are happy. God will increase you jare

5 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ibnchokomah(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
legendte:
I am still trying to figure out the relationship between failing waec and succeeding in gym.

Any clue?
How about anger and depression from failing and channeling such anger to something else like gyming which can be a good therapy.. Now how's that for a clue

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by louie3(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jobless youth! No go read your book. #nonsense
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Gladiator1: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
ladyF:

Hahaha. Everybody don know say I like packs. grin

Chai! OP oya take, from LadyF kiss kiss kiss
Hello my beautiful lady
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Julietcutie:
hi
Xup and hw are doing?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
no bro... BENUE
where in Benue
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Julietcutie(f): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Godvilla:
Xup and hw are doing?
am fine and you
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
Had to dig out these old pictures... Used to be one hell of a skinny dude.

Idonbelieveyou till I see those spaghetti legs that transformed into oak tree.

Show your LEGS bro.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Julietcutie:

am fine and you
Hale and hearty. What's popping in ur hood?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by chuckschukwurah(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
go fight undertaker then I will promoted you to the next level of your life
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Jay542(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
davbravo:
But it's not a requirement for success.... And I'm not saying its a bad thing to obtain a waec certificate/ Degree......... you don't need a degree or waec certificate own a clothing industry, or other business enterprise........Its just that having a degree is an added advantage
But secondary school aid your confident level. You'll be able to relate well. Interaction matters alot. I understand the fact that a certificate doesn't mean you'll make it or not.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by metallisc(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
ameezy:
Who 6paks epp
6paks can't buy me my dream Lamborghini cool

you are very wrong... get your mind right!

what you see below were all paid for by 'sixpack and gyming'!

and there's a 2016 Lamborghini in there as well... change your thinking! cool

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by LordMecuzy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
no bro... BENUE

Where in Benue I need to start Gyming
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by CutestNife(f): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
I'm sure your mama will be so happy that"you've made it" undecided
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by obiageligraced(f): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
u look great ........but please pass d damn waec........
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm...find school uninteresting... but was above average. Interesting. Abeg...I'm in interview mode!... so what skill did you acquire? (hope the haters don't make that the next target.)
I learnt paint mixing, I mean autobase car paints, and I also deal with car refinishing products.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ladyF(f): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Gladiator1:
Hello my beautiful lady

Hmmm... What's your real moniker? grin
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by amurx(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
IamJix:
where in Benue
G town boy grin
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
gbosaa:

Idonbelieveyou till I see those spaghetti legs that transformed into oak tree.
Show your LEGS bro.
got pretty large thighs... Size 36.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by butanep(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
thanks bro, I motivate people around me to work out... Call them for early morning jogging.... Don't collect any dime, I have a job.

Bros nor mind those small children jare...

I have send you a PM. Please reply me or send me your no make we talk. I need a good motivator.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
LordMecuzy:

Where in Benue I need to start Gyming
Gboko
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
butanep:

Bros nor mind those small children jare...

I have send you a PM. Please reply me or send me your no make we talk. I need a good motivator.
07034297451 that's my whatsapp number. You're welcome
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by donshady(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
You lost a battle bro. What have you achieved after hitting the gym?
NOTE: You're responsible for your choices.
peace.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by butanep(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
07034297451 that's my whatsapp number. You're welcome
thanks brother.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by butanep(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Shollarh:
Since when did acquiring six packspacks help guarantee success in WAEC?

Keep quiet. The richest woman in Nigeria don't have waec results but controlling phd holds.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
His action supports my theory that folks who spend a lot of time in the gym to look good are LOSERS. Failed WAEC three times? Confirmed olodo!

\
..lol he should have created a thread about the books he read he is showing muscles ..with my pot belied self I fit steal Im babe for sure
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by toboski1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
33bandit:
instead of learning one trade or the other you went to the gym .to do what get muscles and six packs so girls go admire you .mtcheeeew misplaced priorities .if u where my younger bro eeehh .you for smell pepper

Don't just conclude yet, he might wanna be a bouncer in a club after all
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Gladiator1: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
ladyF:

Hmmm... What's your real moniker? grin
I just hv one moniker here n this is it... I've been a guest on this forum for quite some time before deciding to register. I've read some of ur posts while as a guest n I love d way u comment... Can I pm u?
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by ogtavia(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
Had to dig out these old pictures... Used to be one hell of a skinny dude.
dude I need tips..believe me..i need to know how you got your own results..m waiting.
Re: Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander by Originalsly: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
I learnt paint mixing, I mean autobase car paints, and I also deal with car refinishing products.
Ok.... that's an always in demand skill...worldwide! ... jobs without end! I do hope you always stick to recommended health safety practices. Ehmmm... you should post your location... these NL babes would be wilfully scraping their/BF/SD or parents cars and showing up in droves for touch ups!...that's what their mouths would say!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.