Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Open Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Marriage (859 Views)

An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji / Can You Agree To An Open Marriage? / Open Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Marriage by janedoe(f): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2009
Hey there people of NL,is an open marriage something you would consider engaging in?

Definition:

Open marriage typically refers to a marriage in which the partners agree that each may engage in extramarital sexual relationships, without this being regarded as infidelity. There are many different styles of open marriage, with the partners having varying levels of input on their spouse's activities.

Yes,No,Maybe?
Re: Open Marriage by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2009
Good option for philandering men out there only issue here is that one or both parties might bring in gifts of HIV or other STIs lipsrsealed
Re: Open Marriage by justwise(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2009
janedoe:

Hey there people of NL,is an open marriage something you would consider engaging in?

Definition:

Open marriage typically refers to a marriage in which the partners agree that each may engage in extramarital sexual relationships, without this being regarded as infidelity. There are many different styles of open marriage, with the partners having varying levels of input on their spouse's activities.

Yes,No,Maybe?
Its not something i will consider, i can't share any woman i call my wife. What is the point of getting married then if one is allowed to sleep around?
That is as good as friends with benefit
Re: Open Marriage by Atreus(f): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2009
Open marriage? I'm just hearing of it. No,i would not share my wife with any man,and i don't think she would want to share me with any woman either.
Re: Open Marriage by janedoe(f): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2009
@ all-Thank you guys for your contributions,I know Wyclef,Monique,Will and Jada are said to be in Open marriages which seem to be working for them by the way, seeing that they're still with their spouses but I'm curious as to if they work for everyday people.
Re: Open Marriage by posakosa(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2009
If you want everything to be OPEN don't get married. grin grin grin

I know Will Smith does it but its NOT right and Hollywood celebrities unfortunately should not become the normalcy for our standard of living.
Re: Open Marriage by janedoe(f): 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2009
Thanks for sharing your opinion posakosa
Re: Open Marriage by aaidel(m): 1:54am On Oct 12, 2009
Wow didnt know that wonder what kind of jazz he used on his woman probably doesnt love her
Re: Open Marriage by yme1(f): 2:02am On Oct 12, 2009
posakosa:

If you want everything to be OPEN don't get married. grin grin grin
i cant but concur

what is the need of getting married if u want everythin to be open
just enjoy bein single and flex life the way you want it, pere undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Did U Feel The First Day U Wooed A Girl / Imagine Dialing Ur Phone Number On Ur Bf/gf's Fone: / Im Engaged To A Guy N In Love With Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.