Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out (42878 Views)

Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Prince16: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Berlynn:
you mean he expect you to pay his bills sis smart up don't be so blinded by love
grin
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Swizdom(m): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Life ain't easy. Bill gate would have been tagged a very, very lazy guy when he was starting. Always on the system, doing something the world never knew would make him the richest man. I'm not saying your guy isn't lazy, and I'm not telling you to choose him over the other.

Why has the first guy given up on Nigeria? Any idea? Was he trying to find a job and got frustrated? Is he extravagant and as a result you foot his bills? What does he do everyday he wakes up, watch movies, eat and sleep?

Don't assume my questions ain't worth it. I have seen a lot of guys that everyone terms lazy but they sit at home and make close to millions. Most times I ask myself who a lazy man is. Go with your heart, maam. Trust God and always have at the back of your mind that all that glitters is not gold.
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Be smart.why take one when u can have both after all half oyinbo go soon travel out u need someone to fall onto grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by dapsonlou(m): 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
bettercreature:
His dad is white? he is waiting for visa? you are paying the bills?he doesnt want to work.You need to very carefull it does look like the guy is a scammer.I'll advice you to stop paying the bill then see his reaction

I had a friend growing up benji , this guy is from Sapele this guy use to Claim he's MIx and his mother is Russian. This guy claim is real mom is his stepmother. This guy foooock half the girl in our high school.
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
gudbadgyal:
So u saying more than two people can't find themselves in similar situations. Mr mad man, what'd I gain in posting some one's story. Abeg if u gat nothing to say, you can just skip instead of wasting ur MB typing crap. As matured as u look, U acting like some one with a child's brain
The story is Fake.
The height people go just to seek attention. It's fiction: it never happened and it's not happening to you.
We'll still like your pics tho... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by habsydiamond(m): 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
Follow ur heart and answer my question. Between a footballer playing for a top club and a teacher teaching in one big school which one will u pick.
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by justmenoni: 12:17am On Sep 21, 2016
You're wicked. Your sarcasm no get rival grin grin grin

OP Juandedios( another oyinbo grin) say make u marry thr lazy half cast, who perhaps doesn't know or haven't met his dad... Just so you know that there are lotta halfcast who don't know or haven't met their fathers.. Waiting for visa kor waiting for passport ni

quote author=JuanDeDios post=49515691]
Go with the lazy guy. Lazy guys rock. Besides, it's not easy to find half-Oyinbos these days. Since he's comfortable placing his hands between his legs while a woman picks his bills, I think he will transform into a hardworking person once he sets foot in America. He won't find another mugu girl there. He will send for you and you two will get married. You will hold hands and walk off into the sunset, into Happily-Ever-After where he will take good care of you.

Like they say, in every decision there are two choices: What is, and what you want; that is, what is good for you and what your emotions crave.[/quote]
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Totfulguy: 12:31am On Sep 21, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Go with the lazy guy. Lazy guys rock. Besides, it's not easy to find half-Oyinbos these days. Since he's comfortable placing his hands between his legs while a woman picks his bills, I think he will transform into a hardworking person once he sets foot in America. He won't find another mugu girl there. He will send for you and you two will get married. You will hold hands and walk off into the sunset, into Happily-Ever-After where he will take good care of you.

Like they say, in every decision there are two choices: What is, and what you want; that is, what is good for you and what your emotions crave.

Epic response!
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 21, 2016
This one is looking for encouragement to cheat

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Magicdon(m): 12:58am On Sep 21, 2016
and u already cheatin him
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Magicdon(m): 12:58am On Sep 21, 2016
and u already cheatin him?
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Drunk: 1:47am On Sep 21, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Hello Nairalanders, I wouldn't wanna bore you, So I'll just go straight to the point. I've been dating this guy for sometime now (just date oo) but his mom knows about our relationship and his sisters too. He's such a mama's boy and doesn't wanna work. He says he doesn't like Nigeria and he's waiting for his visa to get ready. He's dad is actually a white. He's idle and depends on me to foot the bills saying he'll reward me when things go well for him. He isn't willing to work and this is really pissing me off. However some one is gradually stealing my heart because he has been doing things my bf doesn't do for me, I'm so confused right now... Dunno who to go for
Need your advice please
Blahdy cheat...
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by toprealman: 4:09am On Sep 21, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Like they say, in every decision there are two choices: What is, and what you want; that is, what is good for you and what your emotions crave.
so every white man na from Yankee abi? Ok oooo
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Supnaija(m): 4:11am On Sep 21, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Like seriously. undecided so u expect mr lazy bones to change when he enters yankee. Lol. U funny o. A lizard in naija cannot be a Crocodile in yankee it doesn't work like that.

Sister you better run. This kind of person is going to continue being lazy and sure banker is the fact that when he gets there na OYO you go be cos he will look for another woman who will pay his bills, this time it will be an oyinbo woman paying in dollars
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Supnaija(m): 4:14am On Sep 21, 2016
dairykidd:
Be smart.why take one when u can have both after all half oyinbo go soon travel out u need someone to fall onto grin

Well done. Your advice makes perfect stupidity angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 21, 2016
gudbadgyal:
Hello Nairalanders, I wouldn't wanna bore you, So I'll just go straight to the point. I've been dating this guy for sometime now (just date oo) but his mom knows about our relationship and his sisters too. He's such a mama's boy and doesn't wanna work. He says he doesn't like Nigeria and he's waiting for his visa to get ready. He's dad is actually a white. He's idle and depends on me to foot the bills saying he'll reward me when things go well for him. He isn't willing to work and this is really pissing me off. However some one is gradually stealing my heart because he has been doing things my bf doesn't do for me, I'm so confused right now... Dunno who to go for
Need your advice please
He can't provide for you and he doesn't want to work.How sure are you that he will work outside the country? Dump his ass
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by onyekachee(f): 6:09am On Sep 21, 2016
martyns303:

I won't come close to a virus infested blood dripping sl..u.t like ur self even with a 50ft pole. 4rm ur advice 1 can tell d kinda person u are, Fvckin wh0.re...
oh someone is pained,why would i let a leaking ass gay like you touch me with a 50ft pole?see this fool,your LovePeddler of a mom is the one infected with an incurable virus to have given birth to a slowpoke who goes about insulting and nagging women....keep showacasing your virus to human race,disgrace to manhood,see this goat who doesn't mean a damn thing to me,never even knew u existed talking about why I hate people like you,who are u?with your gutter language that shows you were properly not brought up by your so called mum,instead she was whoring around,does she even know your dad?that's why u can't make a simple statement without insulting,nexthe time think with your brain before putting your leprosy infested fingers to work....grow up
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by JuanDeDios: 6:53am On Sep 21, 2016
toprealman:
so every white man na from Yankee abi? Ok oooo
Every white man is from Yankee. Didn't you know a simple thing like that?
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by mengho(m): 7:05am On Sep 21, 2016
Lazy dudes are awesome, I used to be one, I was like a a senior member in our club, we gather play games, watch anime( I still do these two) eat cookies & drink some soda.
we used to think real life movies are lame......well dat was two like almost 3 yrs ago cause am now a CHANGED man, I got my own business (big shop plus a large bird farm)but my dad & big brothers still give me allowance( which is awesome)
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by mengho(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by martyns303(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2016
onyekachee:
oh someone is pained,see this fool,your LovePeddler of a mom is the one infected with an incurable virus to have given birth to a slowpoke who goes about insulting and nagging women....keep showacasing your virus to human race,disgrace to manhood,see this goat who doesn't mean a damn thing to me,never even knew u existed talking about why I hate people like you,who are u?with your gutter language that shows you were properly not brought up by your so called mum,instead she was whoring around,does she even know your dad?that's why u can't make a simple statement without insulting,nexthe time think with your brain before putting your leprosy infested fingers to work....grow up

Did I hit a nerve? Better stop who.e.ring around and take down those legs of malnourished pelican on ur dp.... Olosho
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by onyekachee(f): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2016
martyns303:

Did I hit a nerve? Better stop who.e.ring around and take down those legs of malnourished pelican on ur dp.... Olosho
no you didn't hit a nerve,you showed display of stupidity and I have low tolerance for dunces,if insulting you will give you commonsense why won't I employ such means,you don't even know what else to say other than talking about my legs,worthless piece of shet
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by DateMynd44(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2016
martyns303:

you still dey get time to dey exchange words with that scoundrel?
That onyekachee na guy ooo, abeg ignore am cos he's just an attention seeking reta^rd
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by DateMynd44(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2016
onyekachee:
oh someone is pained,why would i let a leaking ass gay like you touch me with a 50ft pole?see this fool,your LovePeddler of a mom is the one infected with an incurable virus to have given birth to a slowpoke who goes about insulting and nagging women....keep showacasing your virus to human race,disgrace to manhood,see this goat who doesn't mean a damn thing to me,never even knew u existed talking about why I hate people like you,who are u?with your gutter language that shows you were properly not brought up by your so called mum,instead she was whoring around,does she even know your dad?that's why u can't make a simple statement without insulting,nexthe time think with your brain before putting your leprosy infested fingers to work....grow up
gender marginalization on nairaland.
If na me type this kind abusive comment now mynd44 go come ban me
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by DateMynd44(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2016
reminiscing:

He can't provide for you and he doesn't want to work.How sure are you that he will work outside the country? Dump his ass
dump his ass? Ouch that's so harsh and rude of you
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by DateMynd44(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2016
emusmithy:
The story is Fake.
The height people go just to seek attention. It's fiction: it never happened and it's not happening to you.
We'll still like your pics tho... lipsrsealed
check her dp and guess her age.
She told me she's 19 which contradicts the face on her dp which resembles a lady in her late twenties
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2016
Snakes and Seun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[quote author=gudbadgyal post=49530351][/quote]
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by kevinccicode(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2016
Babe, its unfortunate u found u self in such a dilemma, but to be honest with u....................no man marries a woman dt is a liability these days not to talk of a young n enterprising lady like u settling for a lazy bone of a guy (no offence though). Hear me babe n tk ma words seriously, did whole issue of his dad being white, him nt liking Nigeria hence wants to go abroad blah blah blah................are just smokescreens used to cover his failings in life. U don't need a soothsayer to tell u dt such a relationship has no direction at all. I wud nt necessarily advice u to settle 4 d oda guy cos he pays ur bills n does oda stuffs 4 u bt all m saying is dt u shud luk beyond lvv in making crucial life decisions such as dis. If he's parents are wt he claims they r then why can't he pay his own bills. Evrytn na wash ma dear, you knw wht u wnt bt ur eyes are still shut hence ur inability to see beyond ur nose. U sound like a smart n intelligent girl..............make it count n don't let dt loafer use n dump u like filthy rag cos as soon as he goes overseas, that's if he will, he will so abandon u .............after all u won't b der wit him. Use ur head n make d right decision. Wish u d very best!

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by toprealman: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Every white man is from Yankee. Didn't you know a simple thing like that?
will ask John Terry when next we meet for tea.
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by affigurl5(f): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
gudbadgyal:
that's it oo. Most times he doesn't have money and asks me to lend him, or if we going out I'll pay for Tfare and every other thing. I've told him already that I can't continue with that attitude
Biko run for ur life.. i was actually in ur shoes. he will continue to be dependent till he grows old..maybe u should ask him what his goals/plans are to see if he has any; just like i did to him. i lend him money too which he never refund even after we broke up. "NO" to mummy's boy.
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by mamawin(f): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Synzu:

Where did the bolded come from? Do you draw inspiration from the abundance of shiit that has clogged your rectum?
gracious goodness!!!
Re: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out by Synzu(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
mamawin:
gracious goodness!!!
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okafor's Law: Myth Or Reality? / Lady Exposes Customer Care Agent Who Tried To 'Toast' Her In Kenya / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.