Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired (5968 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, as if you dnt knwundecided…should i place you on a test?, remember what you told me offlineundecided??
"Place me on a test". What did i tell you?, go on.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by firstking01(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2016
asuo27:
"Place me on a test". What did i tell you?, go on.
Forgerrit, bye.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Forgerrit, bye.
grin Hmm!.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by firstking01(m): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2016
asuo27:
grin Hmm!.
I'm fvcking seriousundecided
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
I'm fvcking seriousundecided
Since you can't speak, then forever be silent on d subject. grin
E no concern me.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
And you are not in anyway exempted.

never said I was
sometimes the illusion of love makes us do stupid things which may seem wise at the time
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by firstking01(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

never said I was
sometimes the illusion of love makes us do stupid things which may seem wise at the time
Good you admitted...i love sincere girLs.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by firstking01(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
asuo27:
Since you can't speak, then forever be silent on d subject. grin
E no concern me.
I'm very much alive, strong, vibrant and hearty, so, i can never be silent not for a minute...nuff said sha, eventhough i 've got alot to tell you.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
I'm very much alive, strong, vibrant and hearty, so, i can never be silent not for a minute...nuff said sha, eventhough i 've got alot to tell you.
That was why i said on the subject matter so u don't think i'm wishing you evil.
You have nothing to say, always beating about the bush.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
asuo27:
That was why i said on the subject matter so u don't think i'm wishing you evil.

both of u should kiss and make up already grin
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by firstking01(m): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
asuo27:
Lol, 0k na if you say so.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

both of u should kiss and make up already grin
Don't mind him. grin
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
asuo27:
Don't mind him. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Ahan that's not true embarassed
bella i want a lady to marry.can you help me out?
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Fidelismaria: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
sorry to break it to u
but u just his call girl noting more
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
dancok:
bella i want a lady to marry.can you help me out?

I don't matchmake yet
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
asuo27:
Don't mind him. grin

why are you avoiding this thread
we're now at the final stage for the sales of Nigeria and it's assets but those who are ignorance of the deal will suddenly woke up and discover there was a country

do you want to be among the beneficiaries cus the politicians are making frantic effort on how to devour the proceeds

https://www.nairaland.com/3362271/fg-sell-6-famous-assests
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
carmag:

why are you avoiding this thread
we're now at the final stage for the sales of Nigeria and it's assets but those who are ignorance of the deal will suddenly woke up and discover there was a country

do you want to be among the beneficiaries cus the politicians are making frantic effort on how to devour the proceeds

https://www.nairaland.com/3362271/fg-sell-6-famous-assests
cheesy If not that you gave the link, i had no idea this went on, selling these assets won't tackle recession, he needs to put the right policies in place, they will sell and steal the money from the proceeds later.
Bubu tire person joor!.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
herbie27:
Hehehe!, you're his sex object.
Nothing more or less.

he is also her ATM...If she quits within couple of (days) another girl will take her place in as much as he's not stingy which op has stated he will never lack
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by eyinjuege: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
Jamb question...
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
nma24:
He is not in love with you.... The guy is just a sexx beast. Try leaving him and see his reaction

did you believe this story? in her other thread she wrote about how her husband beats up their house help
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy If not that you gave the link, i had no idea this went on, selling these assets won't tackle recession, he needs to put the right policies in place, they will sell and steal the money from the proceeds later.
Bubu tire person joor!.

una don enter one chance... this ish to me sounds like a dream i can only imagine it... so coming back home is like a nightmare

...home sweet home. .Kikikikikikikuki I'm scared
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I don't matchmake yet
ok.but u can include that idea before somebody hijack the idea. it's a good business.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by ROCE: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dis Talk 2 bella won popular. No p, carry dey go. Viviangist sef don do like u b4
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
dancok:
ok.but u can include that idea before somebody hijack the idea. it's a good business.

That's why I said yet grin
Thought about it and remembered we got tons of psychopaths in Nigeria that's why it's on hold for now till I can get legit partners
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
ROCE:
Dis Talk 2 bella won popular. No p, carry dey go. Viviangist sef don do like u b4

Lool thanks
I am a fan of Vivian's smiley
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
carmag:

did you believe this story? in her other thread she wrote about how her husband beats up their house help

It's obvious you do not read to understand now take a long bow and scamper off
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
carmag:

he is also her ATM...If she quits within couple of (days) another girl will take her place in as much as he's not stingy which op has stated he will never lack

They favor each other grin
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

It's obvious you do not read to understand now take a long bow and scamper off

will u keep kwayet!!!
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
carmag:

I guess!.
I am tired of naija politics n people like Toks won't stop defending Bubu.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
herbie27:
I guess!.
I am tired of naija politics n people like Toks won't stop defending Bubu.

i am not understanding! !!! how did politics came in, in this thread
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
carmag:

will u keep kwayet!!!

Comman close my mouth na angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Girl Is Unfvckable!! / Compilation Of Nigerian Dishes. (Don't Click On This If You Are Hungry.) / Yahoo Boys And Their Lifestyle With How Future Treats Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.