Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired (5976 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
carmag:

i am not understanding! !!! how did politics came in, in this thread
Are you not the one that just mentioned me about being scared?. grin
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by buffalowings: 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
mordtonia:
Like a toy...
He maintains it
He keeps it
He plays with it often
It relieves him of stress
But when he grows up
He will have to give it up
Because, at the end of the day
It's not so important
It's a Toy...

Hmm I can't talk
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by buffalowings: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I know I’m not supposed to complain, but my vagina is, all we do is have sex every minute of the day and it’s not fun for me anymore.

He has never asked me about my parents, relatives, siblings , nothing at all and we have been fucking for 3 years and the shocker is he doesn’t know where I stay not that I haven’t invited him over, he just says his place is more comfortable.

Whenever he’s coming home from work he tells me to wait for him at my bus-stop and then we go to his house, anytime I try to cajole him to just come know my place he gets angry.

Bella does this man even love me, he gives me money in abundance, and takes care of me when I’m sick but even in my sickness he still wants to Bleep, I am getting tired of this routine.

I am in love with him so I can’t leave, but is he in love with me?

Talk2Bella

I like the way your last sentence ended “I am in love with him, but is he in love with me” do I need say more? He obviously isn’t remotely in love with you, you have been fucking him for three whole years, he doesn’t know your house, you siblings or even your aspirations in life and yet you say you can’t leave him, something must be wrong somewhere.

There’s no point asking him where the relationship is going to lead to because you’re just a sex mate, a tension relief, a hole to drill that’s what you’re to him, some place there’s a woman who he’s going to settle down with and that woman isn’t you.

He only calls you for sex, and you give it to him in abundance, try and withhold sex from him and you see he becomes nice for a while and goes back to his old self, or he’d have another person willing to take your place in a heartbeat.

Honey this isn’t love, if it is ,it is one sided and you need to get away from this, it’s toxic and three years is a lot of time to not be sure of what you have with someone, it’s time to kiss that cock goodbye and let your pussy rest for someone who’d appreciate it.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/all-we-do-is-have-sex-in-abundance-i-am.html

Oh boy I think say name talk2bella na the thing happen to.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by mzhorlah(f): 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
He has turned you to a sex worker cheesy
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by dinachi(m): 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I know I’m not supposed to complain, but my vagina is, all we do is have sex every minute of the day and it’s not fun for me anymore.

He has never asked me about my parents, relatives, siblings , nothing at all and we have been fucking for 3 years and the shocker is he doesn’t know where I stay not that I haven’t invited him over, he just says his place is more comfortable.

Whenever he’s coming home from work he tells me to wait for him at my bus-stop and then we go to his house, anytime I try to cajole him to just come know my place he gets angry.

Bella does this man even love me, he gives me money in abundance, and takes care of me when I’m sick but even in my sickness he still wants to Bleep, I am getting tired of this routine.

I am in love with him so I can’t leave, but is he in love with me?

Talk2Bella

I like the way your last sentence ended “I am in love with him, but is he in love with me” do I need say more? He obviously isn’t remotely in love with you, you have been fucking him for three whole years, he doesn’t know your house, you siblings or even your aspirations in life and yet you say you can’t leave him, something must be wrong somewhere.

There’s no point asking him where the relationship is going to lead to because you’re just a sex mate, a tension relief, a hole to drill that’s what you’re to him, some place there’s a woman who he’s going to settle down with and that woman isn’t you.

He only calls you for sex, and you give it to him in abundance, try and withhold sex from him and you see he becomes nice for a while and goes back to his old self, or he’d have another person willing to take your place in a heartbeat.

Honey this isn’t love, if it is ,it is one sided and you need to get away from this, it’s toxic and three years is a lot of time to not be sure of what you have with someone, it’s time to kiss that cock goodbye and let your pussy rest for someone who’d appreciate it.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/all-we-do-is-have-sex-in-abundance-i-am.html
You do not have the right to accuse the man of using you as a sex object,when you treat him as an ATM.
Even the love the woman claims to have for him is sorely based on the money. He takes care of her financial needs and she takes care of his emotional needs. No ambiguity anywhere.
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
herbie27:
Are you not the one that just mentioned me about being scared?. grin

ook !! isorite
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Comman close my mouth na angry
lol...this is the reason why I bomb people
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
buffalowings:

Oh boy I think say name talk2bella na the thing happen to.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
carmag:

lol...this is the reason why I bomb people

Lemme go look for my cutlass
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
dinachi:

You do not have the right to accuse the man of using you as a sex object,when you treat him as an ATM.
Even the love the woman claims to have for him is sorely based on the money. He takes care of her financial needs and she takes care of his emotional needs. No ambiguity anywhere.

grin grin grin
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Talk2Bella(f): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
mzhorlah:
He has turned you to a sex worker cheesy

Hahahahahahah cheesy cheesy
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by lahit14(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
we should also give the dude some credit. I can't keep that up for 3 years especially when I knw it's leading no WHR, I Neva do that , stuffs like that could kill me
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by freshcvvs: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
Neimar:
oboy steady knackin for 3yrs

her Pussy go don expand like rubberband

And what about the diick? won't it shrink too from constant sex?
Re: All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired by Mailthaddeus(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Laveda:
Sugar go dey her _pussy..

Shey she can't walk away? Mumu

And datz hw she'll carry that overworked kityy kat into anoda man's house! chisos! May such neva be my portion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single / No Girl Is Unfvckable!! / Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.