Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? (86166 Views)

Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by candylips(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2009
spot on
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by sayso: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2009
NL holds all solution to human problem,I hail una well well

1 Like

Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by EngrT1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2009
@poster
hello u look NATURAL, I'll like 2 be a friend (she'll smile) pause
if she respond then reply base on her response
if she didn't, tell her ur name and ask for her NUMBER
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by jaybee3(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2009
Engr T:

@poster
if she didn't, tell her your name and ask for her NUMBER

death grin grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by candylips(m): 10:05am On Oct 13, 2009
Murder grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Abbeycity4(f): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2009
close ya tit small nw i beg lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Shola2009(m): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2009
@poster
if she didn't, tell her your name and ask for her NUMBER
death Grin Grin

Murder

, lol, i no fit shout oooo!! shocked grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by mykel25(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2009
uncontrollable laughter grin cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Abbeycity4(f): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2009
u can laugh but plz dnt fart o!!!!!! grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by candylips(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2009
^^^ so u fart when u laugh abi  smiley
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Radiant(f): 12:27am On Oct 15, 2009
The topic alone says a lot. . .

Just walk up to her and ask her to teach you how to "toast" a girl. You'll definitely get a reply though can't promise the sort grin

sayso:

NL holds all solution to human problem,I hail una well well

grin

Engr T, na wa o  grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Eshyy(m): 12:40am On Oct 15, 2009
@ poster
I tink u shuld b askin d ladies how dey wuld react if toasted in a bus
@ radiant
how fa, I hope u are not seein tins 2day grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Radiant(f): 12:46am On Oct 15, 2009
Eshyy:

@ radiant
how fa, I hope u are not seein tins 2day grin

Wetin i deh see before? embarassed grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by mamagee6(f): 1:28am On Oct 15, 2009
Cool down and expect a real good slap that will send you to Dreamland and back. cool
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by jingoma(m): 1:33am On Oct 15, 2009
My Experience: Beautiful Chicks are easier to toast than the "so-so" or ugly chicks. Case n Point- Beautiful chicks admire your confidence as most guys are scared to approach them but the other category (girls) are defensive because they lack self confidence and immediately assume you are after just one thing therefore give you a lot of static. Try it walk up to a beautiful chick with confidence tell her how she caught your attention and you will like to know her some more, bring her down, Done! You’re in

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Shola2009(m): 1:43am On Oct 15, 2009
^^hmm, not bad! cool
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Spicyboy01: 2:04am On Oct 15, 2009
walk up to her and tell her hey baby i like u from head to toe, i will like to enter the kingdom in you.
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by chika98: 2:05am On Oct 15, 2009
Spicyboy01:

walk up to her and tell her hey baby i like u from head to toe, i will like to enter the kingdom in you.
Gbam! Then when she proceeds to bathe you with hot oil what will you say?
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Spicyboy01: 2:11am On Oct 15, 2009
Its a risk to walk up to a person u don`t know in the first place, some tried i and they succeeded and some tried it, they got dirty slap,

which ever way sha , we have to try nw
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Shola2009(m): 2:22am On Oct 15, 2009
^^ i really doubt u'd get a dirty slap just for walking up and talking to a person
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Spicyboy01: 2:26am On Oct 15, 2009
well as far as those rude 9ja girls are still there, they can do and undo, but its all imaginations sha,

i have not seen it happen.
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Princek12(m): 2:33am On Oct 15, 2009
Well, just walk up to her and start a conversation. If she is responsive, carry on with the convo; if she is not being responsive, respectfully end the convo and move on. Either way, what have you lost? Nothing. What have you gained? Confidence, and a clear mind knowing that you at least tried. In sum, you have absolutely nothing loose by approaching her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by PurestBoy(m): 2:43am On Oct 15, 2009
Princek12:

Well, just walk up to her and start a conversation. If she is responsive, carry on with the convo; if she is not being responsive, respectfully end the convo and move on. Either way, what have you lost? Nothing. What have you gained? Confidence, and a clear mind knowing that you at least tried. In sum, you have absolutely nothing loose by approaching her.

and start what conversation
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by SeXyBoNE: 3:29am On Oct 15, 2009
Brother, no need for big grammar.

walk up to her or if you are inside the bus just tell am say "babe i like you, talk your own" its either she say yes or no. No need to dey praise her
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by puskin: 3:37am On Oct 15, 2009
^ ^ Datz archaic toasting.
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by spoilt(f): 3:37am On Oct 15, 2009
Do people still enter bus?  grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by puskin: 3:41am On Oct 15, 2009
No, they trek. . .4rm V.I to Iyana-oba.
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by mandiiee(f): 4:03am On Oct 15, 2009
puskin:

No, they trek. . .4rm V.I to Iyana-oba.

Lmao!! dnt knw how far, but am sure d distance is crazy!
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:14am On Oct 15, 2009
mandiiee:

Lmao!! dnt knw how far, but am sure d distance is crazy!

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Princek12(m): 4:24am On Oct 15, 2009
PurestBoy:

and start what conversation
How are you doing? what's your name? where are you heading? wetin dey happen? Do I need to teach how to start a conversation?
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by denzel2009: 5:28am On Oct 15, 2009
Just say this when you meet her again, "excuse me, are you a parking ticket? she will look surprised and say noooo,then you say cos she's got FINE FINE FINE written all over her, if she smiles,you are almost there.
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by davidif: 5:48am On Oct 15, 2009
@poster
That thing is extremelyyyyyyyyyyy difficult man, there are soooooooo many cute girls i meet in the bus or on the street but very, very few girls would like to be approached by strangers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.